Chapter 8:Blessing of the World Seed
2.5k 5 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel was very very worried. The reason was the fragile feminine body that made his lap her bed after an afternoon snack. He knew he was spoiling her rotten but that was not an important issue at that moment. While she slept he had been examining her body closely, the more attuned he could make her cultivation, the easier it will be in the future for her to soar. During all this he had made a very very terrifying discovery, her essence was becoming more and more attuned to his. It was to a point that just by staying close to him her body was cycling the remnant essence he gave off just by existing.

Anyone who studied essence would tell you that those were signs of a cauldron consuming essence from their master. Here was the funny thing, she was still a virgin. Meaning she could not possibly be bound to him in any way. None of the other 'symptoms' that were associated with turning someone into a cauldron existed in her body. He had severely underestimated what prolonged exposure to a mythic breakthrough destiny could do to a mortal.

Either Elizabeth needed to break through into the realm of cultivators immediately or she needed to move as far away as possible from him. None of which was feasible. Which meant he was only left with one real option, turn her into a legitimate cauldron before the world seed turned her into some abomination of one. When the great Transcendent immortal Apollo said," Mythic breakthrough destinies are small realities on to themselves, they will not follow your rules." He had not misspoken. His World Seed despite being a fragment of his own soul was more terrifying than he realized.

But he would be honest, that was a promise he made to himself regarding Elizabeth. Unlike the rest of the world which still only saw his crafted persona, he had bared himself to his disciple who had accepted him wholly, faults and all.

He gently nudged her awake as she was curled up in his arms while he meditated.

A thought buzzed past his mind. Since their talk, Elizabeth did nothing but be near him, to the point she had not done any of her mortal necessities. That should have been cause for concern. But he had become so invested in drawing out her life that he had forgotten what lay before him was still a mortal, who did not sit around and do nothing for days, weeks, months, or even years on end.

This only firmed his resolve, even if his disciple hated him for what he was about to do.

Turning her into a cauldron was the equivalent of chaining her to him for all eternity, there were benefits sure, but he believed that Elizabeth was better than being shackled to one such as him.

"Hmmm..." *yawn* "Yes, master." She said pointing her metallic grey eyes at him, a dopey smile on her face. It soured soon after noticing his expression.

"What is it?" She asked her stance becoming much more alert.

He sighed as he said.

"I have some bad news... Along with some solutions. You may wish to stand for this."

What he got was a harrumph.

"I am not moving. This is my seat, I earned it. You can say whatever you want."

Samuel's eyes twitched at her priorities. After that fateful day, she had become a lot more free with him, taking any advantage he would offer. Another elder might have scoffed at her behavior but if he gave an order she followed it even to her detriment, so he believed that their dynamic was fine.

But there were more pressing matters at hand so he continued. 

"The power which I have been using to aid your core and your body have been slowly changing you without my knowledge. You are showing some worrying signs and I do not know what might come of it if we let it stew. I wish to bind you as a cauldron, immediately so nothing we cannot predict happen." His normal speech was always a bit too demanding, he was working on it but a change in behavior did not happen overnight.

Her soul went on a full journey as she listened to him, from shock to worry back to shock to a brief moment of anger to realization and finally capping it off with jubilance. Even his intellect could not follow just what happened in her head.

She jumped off his lap and started taking off her clothes. 

"What are you doing?" Instead of trying to figure out this confusing conundrum he simply asked the person who knew the answer.

"We cannot bind if we don't have sex and we can't have sex if we still have our clothes on!"

Samuel almost spat out blood.

"Elizabeth. Have you listened to what I have said?"

"You will fuck me and make me yours?" She asked tilting her head, her body almost naked now.

He hated how simplistic that statement was even if it was accurate.

"Do you not understand the implications? You will become permanently bound to me. This is not a joking matter!"

"That sounds awesome! Now hurry up and fuck me! Your disciple is waiting!"

Samuel really spat out blood this time much to the horror of his disciple.

75