Chapter 13: An awkward situation
1.9k 6 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmm... This is nice."

 Samuel's manhood popped out of Elizabeth's mouth as she sunk deep into the bath looking up at him with her clear blue eyes.

"Master... Come in... Hold me..."

 The latest bout of medicine had an interesting effect. Namely, currently, Elizabeth was extremely drunk. Samuel sighed and got into the bathtub. Not do as she asked but position himself better so she could once more feed on him. As her body was currently healing from her most recent bout of training it was the perfect time to get more of his empowering essence into her. Like a child, she once more gobbled up his manhood. This time, it was as painful as it was pleasurable as teeth became involved and the connection that was shared in this act made him highly sensitive to her. But that was okay, he knew his disciple let him get away with too much already. If she was like the character in the book, he should have already been at the arc where they had a falling out and the disciple falls into the clutches of a conniving and evil man.

As always, Elizabeth forgave his missteps with so much as a peep of discontent. She even suggested it remain that difficult if she could handle it. To this Samuel's answer was a straight, 'No.'

It was not a matter of how much she could do but there was a point after which the training would be more harmful than helpful and he was certain that he had stepped over that line with his initial regime.

What they had been doing over the next couple of months or so was much more manageable and right for her. She was making steady progress with learning her Breakthrough destiny, he even got her learning her metallic essence into her more flexible form. 

Was she good enough for the tournament that was now just weeks away? Samuel believed so. She would not rank at the highest. She was still only at the essence refining stage but he believed her showing would not be bad, especially if the training yard was anything to go by.

"Ow..." Samuel yelped silently as Elizabeth was treating his manhood like a teat. 

The pain was really astonishing. Samuel had suffered a lot worse in his years as a cultivator but none of the pain felt as acute as this one and it was not because it was focused on a sensitive bit of his. He once had a poisonous centipede crawl into his man bits and try to wreck him from the inside but that did not even phase him. This somehow felt a lot better and at the same time, a lot worse. 

He looked down to see his very naked disciple had fallen asleep in the tub, currently using his manhood as a pacifier passively suckling on his leaking essence. He was in such an awkward spot that he could not move his disciple without disturbing her rest.

Shrugging he started meditating while half-naked standing awkwardly in a bathtub as his disciple sucked on his manhood.

"I knew you were adaptive... But this is... absurd."

His eyes popped open as his gaze focused on the woman that stood before him. 

After starting to appreciate the feminine form, he now understood just how beautiful the master standing before him really was.

Lucia stood with her extremely tapered hips jutted to one side, one of her perfectly manicured and flawless hands lay on it as her hip. She wore very skimpy robes that left close to nothing to the imagination. 

She blinked her emerald eyes at him as she made a small pop with her full red lips.

With his newfound sense of self, he was feeling a lot more conscious of her natural beauty which was dramatically enhanced as she ascended in cultivation ranks.

Thankfully he could hide it with the fact that his disciple was 'using him'.

People would spit blood at his sense of logic, he was half-naked with his dick in someone's mouth did not phase him but talking with a beautiful woman made him feel shy.

"Ahem. Why are you here, Lucia?" Samuel managed to keep his dignity, at least in his twisted sense of value.

"Damn. I thought you would be a prude. But this does not seem to even bother you."

"Fellow elder if you do not have any reason to stay, please leave. I must see to the training of my disciple." He dawned his persona, sure it would help. As such his timber took a very... spine-tingling edge.

Something our handsome master was absolutely blind to was just how desirable he was to masters and disciples alike just from a physical perspective. His mismatched red and blue eyes, jet black silky hair. A face and body crafted to perfection with no excessive bulk in any fashion. An aloof mysterious aura hung about him like honey. Yet he was completely dumb as to how it affected the opposite sex and some men as well.

She gave him a smirk, and he was completely oblivious to the fact that it had been a completely lascivious one.

"May I join in such a training? I would like to... learn your way of teaching."

Samuel, unaware that it was essentially a sexual advance stated.

"I am sorry but this is a private matter between me and my disciple, a cherished time that I do not wish to dilute." He had taken it at face value and assumed she wanted to learn about his first disciple. He could not allow that, she was not yet ready for sect politics and till he drew breath he would defend her against anything he was able.

Lucia gave him a pout as she tilted her upper body forward completely exposing her ample cleavage. Sadly for the seducer, the seducee was completely unaffected by any form of seduction outside of natural admiration. She would have had a lot more success teasing and wrangling him if she had just stated her intentions outright. However, she did not know how the mind of her younger colleague even worked.

"I am sure I have something I can entice you with..." her voice became very sultry and combined with her natural charisma, she could make even zombies swoon. Sadly, our master was a very unique creature and such seduction flew right past his head.

One must understand, in all the 'information' he gathered men were always the chasers, it did not even occur to him that women too could initiate. 

"I am very grateful for your generosity but this is special and I must sadly decline your gift..."

...

While the inner elder was wholly unsuccessful in bringing anything out of the outer elder, the grand elder felt their eternal lifespans shorten quite a bit as the pressure of the gazes of their companions and disciples seemed to be ever-increasing.

63