Chapter 66:”Essence-ful” conversation
580 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...What?" 

Namaah was flabbergasted by Elizabeth's sudden proclamation. So was the rest of the patrons in the tea house who were all eavesdropping on the two cultivators who did nothing to suppress their presence.

At those words Elizabeth seemed to come back to herself and started looking every which way before ducking her head down, her milky white cheeks turning rosy with a blush. 

Namaah could not help the chuckle from her cheeks, though the rest of her patrons had a decidedly different reaction and were much less innocent. But they kept it to themselves, righteous cultivators were not the type to attack a mortal out of the blue but disrespecting them to their face was the equivalent of seeking death. 

In response to her, Elizabeth only pushed her down further in response.

"This one is now doubly curious. What does sister disciple mean when she says 'Is not as tasty as my master's "essence"'?"

Namaah knew that portraying it in such a way would not help her cause. If anything it would only make Elizabeth retreat into her shell.

But two things worked in her subconscious together to make sure she said those exact words.

First, her curiosity peaked. Disciples always said that their master's cum/milk was tasty, but that was mostly a placebo effect brought about by the myriad of benefits it tended to provide, it was great 'nutrition' that almost every disciple acquired a taste for. Even she who was purpose-built for consuming cum would argue that purely on 'taste' the delectable desert in front of her was better. 

For Elizabeth to say what she did, one of two things was true. Either the essence-refining cultivator was far more kinky than she let on or her master did something unique to his essence. Or both, but given Elizabeth's embarrassment at her comment and Eishath's erratic behavior, she was willing to bet on the latter.

Second, was that it was in her nature to tease, and when such an enticing and ripe morsel was dangled right in front of her. Well, her desires got the better of her.

"Umm... not here..." Elizabeth was as quiet as a mouse and if not for Namaah's enhanced hearing she would have missed it entirely.

…Maybe She was more kinky than Namaah gave her credit for.

"Waiter! Please give the bill." Namaah called out infusing quite a bit of her essence into the words.

Sure enough, the entire crowd shifted the perversion onto her. Elizabeth was not spared either as she also looked a tad bit dazed.

Unlike her, however, Namaah reveled in the attention she was now getting. As a creature of pure sex, this was what she lived for. Even if everyone here combined would not live past a single minute under her ministrations and she would get close to nothing in exchange.

The waiter bumbled over and hastily gave them their bill, Namaah did not even look it over as she dropped a dozen essence stones on the table before getting up, her dessert only half-finished.

"Come, disciple sister. It seems this place is not as quiet as this one had originally hoped."

Elizabeth silently got up and followed her as she got out of the tea house and back on the streets. 

As they traveled the winding paths Elizabeth calmed down both from her embarrassment and the dazed effect of Namaah's charm.

After a while, when both reached the quieter parts of the streets away from the hubbub Elizabeth finally spoke up.

"Yes... It is true. I-this disciple did not realize it at the time but master's essence tastes... divine. She must mention that since becoming his disciple, this was the first time she ever ate or drank something that was not directly produced by him."

Namaah was quietly listening her face remaining impassive but the demon inside was quaking with anticipation in light of what she was hearing.

"What about Eishath?" The question popped out of her mouth before she had the idea to word it in a fancy manner.

Elizabeth's expression turned slightly annoyed but what accompanied it was very surprising as it had a very endearing quality to it. There was an amused smile on her.

"Since she joined us, sister Eishath spent most of her time on her knees guzzling down master's essence than doing anything else. And master being the foolhardy man that he is lets her do so despite complaining repeatedly that she should do literally anything else."

Namaah let out an audible gulp at this bit of revelation, feeding a being like her with next to no rest... There was either something terribly wrong with this master Samuel or something terribly right, and she was suddenly very desperate to find out.

A fountain of infinite food... that tasted better than most human made sweets. 

"Sister... Are you alright?"

"Ahem!"

Namaah realized she was drooling and quickly used her sleeve to wipe away the offending spit.

"I am alright!"

That was a lie. She was not alright. But soon she would be, as soon as she could kneel in front of this master Samuel and see for herself what all this excitement was about.

 

13