Satsuki Hasegawa and The Past 1/2
567 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

 

In the garden at back of my house, I sit on a white baroque chair with golden edges that looked very elegant, when I wanted to drink my tea, the sound of birds heard above me, their feathers were blue with their necks and stomachs are white, I smiled when I saw them flying above me.

 

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that even if we were alone Elaine..."

 

She was Elaine Hasegawa, my only personal servant and the only person i trust, usually she would not bother when drinking my tea unless something very serious happened, she could almost do everything I told her, the mission that I always gave her never failed.

 

"But to call Goshujin-sama without honoring this low servant feels inappropriate"

 

Hahh ... she's still like that, she respects me too much, when I met her I saw her approarching me while calling me onee-chan.

 

*****

 

The burning smell can be smelled in the air as the fire slowly devours the surrounding house.

 

"Mom!!"

 

A silver-haired girl could be seen running towards her mother who was dragged away, her eyes filled with tears, and her clothes looked torn.

 

"Honey, don't come here!! Go!!"

 

The woman could be seen shouting trying to warn her daughter who was running towards her, her shirt looked torn showing parts of her body, pointed ears and silver hair seen being dragged with a chain in her neck.

 

"Shut up you bi*tch!!"

 

The man yelled at the woman he dragged when he pulled the chain of the woman's neck stronger.

 

"Kyahh-!!"

 

"Bas*ard!!, If you make her Injured i will kill you!!"

 

A bald man with a scar on his eyes yelled at the man who was dragging the woman, the man who dragged the woman, turn around and shout back at the person who shouted at him.

 

"You will kill me!?, hahaha!!, I will kill you firs-"

 

"So you will kill me!!, I took my words back, I will torture you so that you hope you want to die!! You bas*ard!!"

 

The man who dragged the woman fell silent and his eyes widened, as his body began to stiffen and he let out a cold sweat on his back.

 

"Take care of the woman and make sure to do it carefully!!, elf is very expensive if she hurt just a little it will reduce the price a lot!!, if she rebels give her sleeping potion!!, and don't you dare put your hand on it!, that's noble it's very choosy!, you!, don't just stand up!! catch that little girl!!!.....and you! call Mary say I have a new gift for her! Hahaha!!"

 

""""Ready boss!!""""

 

"No mom!!, let me go!! *Sob* *sniff* *sob* you bad guys!!, let go of my mother!!"

 

"You better shut up little gir-"

 

"Mmmppphhh!!!"

 

"@#$*##@#*"

 

"mmmphh!!.....Hmmm!-Mm!"

 

The man who holding on little girl began to close the little girl mouth using his right hand as he began whispering something to the little girl ear, after a while the little girl began to nod.

 

******

 

The man who dragged the woman gasped out of his mind as he began to run and kneel before the bald man they called the boss.

 

"N-no boss!! I'm sorry, i didn't know that it was you, I guess it was some fools who tried to act heroically by saving this woman, I have eyes but can't see your greatness"

 

The man began to stutter as he tried to explain himself to the bald man who was considered his boss.

 

"Boss!! i bring Mary! here"

 

The bald man's subordinate came with the person the boss asked, mary, that's how they called her, who appeared not a woman but a man, he had a large muscular body, he wore a tight black tank top that highlighted his nipples, underneath he was wearing tight green shorts, and makeup on his face.

 

(AN: When I think about the punishment that worse than death, this is the only one i think :v )

 

"Ohh! hey boss! Where's is my gift!!, where is it!!"

 

"He is in front of you in, it's your gift!!"

 

"Uhh b-boss I don't expect to be able to do it with you hehehe~"

 

The big-bodied man laughed embarrassingly when he saw the bald man in front of him.

 

"Not me!, Get away from me you bas*ard!!"

 

The bald man shouted as his face began to look scared, and cold sweat began to flow on his back.

 

"You hurt my heart boss~ then where is my gift?"

 

"He will be your gift!!, And make sure not to kill him, he still has a use for us hahaha!!"

 

The bald man pointed to the person below him, the man below him was scared and immediately hugged the bald man's legs.

 

"Hmm~ he looks a little cute, thank you boss!!"

 

"Nooo!!, boss please forgive me!! boss!! I won't do it again please!!, forgive meeee!!"

 

A muscular man or must be called Mary, slowly began to approach the man below him, the man below who began preparing to escape saved his life, but it was too late when a muscular man had caught him and put it on his shoulder.

 

"B-boss!, this woman doesn't move and her skin starts turning blue!!"

 

Suddenly a man shouted to call his boss when checking the condition of the woman whose skin began to turn blue.

 

"What!?!!, Let me check it out!!"

 

"....What are you giving her bas*ard!!, S-she is poisoned!!, damn I did not bring the antidote now!!, Grrrrr!!, you little!!, Mary i have another gift for you!!"

 

"Thank you boss!!, you are very generous, I will return first to camp, if you need my help I was in the camp, Hehehe we will have fun handsome~"

 

"Guah- nooooo!! let me go, please spare meee!!!"

 

They left until their shouts were slowly faded.

 

"Now what should I do with this woman!!"

 

"You should think more about yourself now..."

 

A cold voice began to sound behind him as the bald man turned to look at the person he was talking to.

 

"Who are you!!, don't you know you're talking to wh-"

 

Before the man could finish his words he was killed without knowing what had happened.

 

"If I'm not in a hurry I must have tortured you!! Scu*bag!!"

 

The person who killed the boss bandit took off the cover on his face and revealed a handsome face with black hair, he wore a light armor on his chest and a black cloak covered his surroundings body, around his waist hung a short sword and 10 daggers, beneath him wearing black cargo pants and his knee protector.

 

(AN: if you're confused, this is)

"Momm!!! please wake up!"

 

"Damn, I almost forgot about her!!"

 

The little girl shout made the black-robed man gasped and hurriedly ran towards the woman.

 

"Honey....i am fine.."

 

"*Sob* *sniff* *sob* momm....."

 

"Let me check her condition"

 

"You!! Who are you! A-are you a bad guys too! I'll won't be tricked by you, where the uncle helped me!!"

 

The girl yelled at someone who approached, her face slightly red when she saw his handsome face.

 

"It's me, I'm just removing my face cover, let's find a safe place first and let me check your mother"

 

"Mm!!"

 

The girl nodded in response, as the man made the mother and little girl float and flew to a safe place, the man placed the woman on the ground and began examining her, while examining the little girl mother, his eyes widened in surprise.

 

"T-this is already spread throughout her body, even if I use an antidote she won't last long...."

 

"Nii-chan is my mother okay?...."

 

The man who examined the woman's eyes began to turn black when killing intent began to emerge from him.

 

"That's Scu*bag!!!, I will kill them all!!"

 

"Nn-ni-chan?....."

 

The man gasped by a sudden call beside him, he saw the little girl had a frightened face as she looked at him, the man then began to smile and pat the little girl head as he began to cry.

 

"I'm sorry.....your mother will be fine.....you don't need to worry"

 

"H-honey, I want to say something important to you..."

 

The woman slowly spoke to her daughter.

 

"Honey.....grow up to be a beautiful woman and keep smiling.....I hope you happy....I love you~.."

 

When the woman finished her words her body began to weaken as her body slowly began to feel cold, she had died with a smile on her face.

 

"Mother?..., Wake up!! Please! please don't leave me! *Sob* *sob*.....mother"

 

The girl began to call his mother, when the man hands began to grab little girl and hugged her from behind.

 

"It's okay.....she is happy up there...."

 

The man said When the body of the little girl mother began to fade into particles he hugging the little girl and placing her in his chest.

 

"You're a liar!!.....*sob*....you said my mother would be fine!!.....I hate you....I hate you!!.. *sniff* *sob* uwaaaa!!...."

––––––––––––––––

After 30 minutes, the little girl began to calm down slowly as she lifted her head to look at the man.

 

"Are you really going to leave, will you leave me too?...."

 

"I'm sorry, I have no choice, here, I have a necklace you can have it, every time you wear that necklace and wherever you are I will always be with you...."

 

The man smiled and gave the necklace to the little girl, it was a silver necklace with a very beautiful triangular ruby ​​in the middle.

 

".....thank you.."

 

The man smiled seeing her and patted her head when suddenly he felt a familiar aura approaching, and made his face frightened.

 

"Mmm.....What's wrong, Nii-chan?"

 

"N-no, it's fine, soon there will be black haired onee-chan with white clothes coming here, and from now on she will take care of you, okay? And show the necklace i gave you to her okay"

 

"But, Nii-chan..."

 

"I'm sorry, I am also don't want to do this, but onii-chan's work is very dangerous, I can't take you, you don't need to worry, even though that onee-chan looks a little bit scary she actually a good person...According to herself "

 

"Really?..."

 

The little girl raised her head and looked at the man who was hugging her, she tightened her embrace to the man and looked at him with puppy eyes that can shed tears anytime.

 

"Yes, she will take good care of you while i am leaveing....I hope, And be a good girl okay?"

 

"...Mm!! Okay then, please be careful Nii-chan!!"

 

"Okay I am leaveing, ahh! I forgot to ask your name"

 

Before leaving the man turned and asked the name of the little girl.

 

"My name is.....Elaine, Nii-chan ..."

 

"That's a beautiful name, I'll will remember it! See you again Elaine-chan!!"

 

"Mm!! See you again nii-chan!!"

 

The man left waving to the little girl, but not long after that a figure of a beautiful black haired woman arrived, the woman looked exactly like the man said earlier.

 

"Ahhhh!! I'm late!! even though I just felt his aura here a few second ago!! If only I was fast enough!!"

 

"Onee-chan!!"

 

A woman can't finish her words when someone calls her.

 

"Onee-chan!?!!....T-this is my first time being called onee-chan ehehehe~"

 

******

 

To Be Continue~.....

7