hungry
197 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Accepting my destiny I headed towards the trees and when I reached a tree almost 4 meters high I extended my hand to touch it.

-mm? Even though I don't have fingers I can still feel them

when I want to grab the trunk I feel as if my fingers were wrapped around it even though it seemed like I was barely touching it.

-so I can grab things with these hands... haha I don't know why the powerpuff girls came to my mind

Nolonger fooling around and with a smile, I prepare to hut the tree like a boxer, only to feel pain

-ouch! what the hell! How am I supposed to break this tree without tools?!

Angry I closed my fist and hit him raising my hand and lowering it hitting the tree, and then I noticed that a crack formed and my hand didn't hurt.

-oh? it broke... and it fixed quickly, so I have to hit in a special way for the game mechanics to take effect? what a nuisance

So I hit it again and again, at first it seemed like it would break but apparently I have to hit with a special rhythm, when the crack is finished forming I have to hit it instantly or it resets.

-how annoying!!

and then with the last well-timed blow the block broke, Cringing and leaping to the side, only for it to remain hovering there, three feet off the ground.

-Do I really have to do all that just for a block of wood? If so, it will take forever to have a house. For now I will pick up this block.

Just when I touched it to grab it, it disappeared, but I got the feeling that I had it and I also felt the weight of the wood.

-It disappears like in the game so I guess it's in my inventory, but why do I feel its weight? Will everything in my inventory increase the weight? If so, I won't be able to load much... because only now does a bit of realism appear, even if the tree is floating without support.

While whining towards nothing I tried to find a way to visualize the inventory by calling it but nothing came out so I started gesturing as I kept calling it until it appeared when I waved my hand back and forth in front of my face.

-Wow! It's like magic, but if it's going to be like this to figure out all the mechanics of Minecraft, it'll stop being fun.

looking at the hologram that appeared I realized that it was like the one I was used to, 36 object boxes where the wooden block with a 1 on the side was located, the four boxes for making objects and another four for armor around an image which I suppose is me, a square guy, white skin, black hair and blue eyes, with clothes that look cheap.

-That's how I look? I realized that my hands were white unlike my world where they were brown but my appearance today is very different. Well that doesn't matter anymore, now how do I get the wood out.

Touching with what would be my index finger the block stood out and I felt that I could move it from the square, put it in my hand or throw it. so I left it where it was and I continued felling now with more fluency, once I could I made myself a crafting table and an ax to be faster

-Although I feel the weight increasing as I collect wood, I don't feel heavier, am I super strong or something?

While humming a song I kept advancing, cutting three blocks from the ground, which would be about two meters, with no notion of time and leaving a forest of floating trees behind me until I heard a bloodcurdling scream, I jumped around and there it was. , a giant spider, about 1 meter tall looking at me from a tree.

A staring contest ensued until the spider screeched once more making him recoil in fear, but once he calmed down he realized the spider hadn't attacked him.

"Right, this monster doesn't attack during the day, you damn creepy thing..."

With a sigh of relief I looked up trying to find the sun but when I saw it it was on the horizon visibly lowering as the stars lit up.

-Shit... AGH!

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back along with a loud scream very close.

-Damn spider! It hurts!! It bit me?!

Backing up I raised the ax to defend myself, then the spider jumped, I stepped to the side and brought the ax down hard against the monster's head to kill it but the damn thing was hard, it just backed away, so I stepped forward to hit it and with another hit it went. I hear CRACK.

Looking at my empty hand where the ax was supposed to be, I got distracted and the spider took the opportunity to attack.

-Hurts! damn monster! I'm going to crush you.

I hit it like I was hitting the trees but not only did it not affect it, but my hand hurt and the thing took advantage of it to bite my arm.

-My fists do not affect him! what do I do now?

I started to run in a panic but my opponent was faster, the spider jumped as if to bite my head, with no other options I stopped and with a spin I hit him directly in the eyes, and this time it did affect him, seeing the opportunity I returned to him. attack, only this time punching like a boxer until the spider died, disappeared, leaving behind an eyeball and a spider's thread.

-Ha Ha Ha you deserve it for messing with me stupid. as if a mere monster could kill me! I am super strong!

I raised my arm like rocky in celebration only to be hit in the shoulder with an arrow from behind me that brought me to my knees.

Already imagining what had attacked me, I ran away ignoring the pain and interposing myself between the trees to escape. From one moment to the next the once silent forest was filled with noises, screams that reminded me of the damn thing I killed, moans of what I assume are zombies, sounds of bones colliding with each other and worst of all, the sound of arrows sticking in trees by which I covered myself.

I ran and ran to a place that had nothing but flowers, with nothing to cover myself with I opened my inventory and with surprising speed created a wall between me and the forest just in time to block three arrows, quickly setting up a cube of boards 3x3 around me and put up a roof staying in the dark.

I wanted to sit on the floor against the wall but I only moved the arrow that was embedded

-uuu hurts.. I'm tired.

I reached my right hand for the arrow on my shoulder and pulled it out with a grunt. I tossed it aside and sat in the center of the cube hugging my knees to my chest. I stayed in that position while listening to the attacking skeletons, one zombies that joined the party and for some reason a pig, with all the noise, pains all over my body and supreme exhaustion there was only one thought left in my mind so I did it. I said out loud.

-I am hungry...

14