Chapter Four
931 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was cheer from all my friends as someone came running in from the kitchen with a flogger held aloft like a ceremonial torch and handed it off to Flora with a flourish. I didn’t see who because Yara’s fist yanking my hair kept me from turning my head. She tightened her hand and I whined.

Shuddering from the hard, little tugs she was guiding me with, I mounted the coffee table on all fours, fully naked now. My mouth made an O as I watched Flora swish the impact toy back and forth.

She slid the handle of the flogger under my chin and raised it gently, then winked at me. “Arch your back for me.”

I obeyed, panting, and watched through hooded eyes as she draped the soft leather tongues of the flogger over my shoulder, and dragged them slowly along my spine as she walked around me.

My breath caught as a wave of goosebumps cascaded over me.

~ ~ ~

“Four, five—arch your back for me—eight! Okay, hm, that was...better! Take five, everyone, get some water!”

As soon as I had put my water bottle down and taken a few breaths, I heard Olea call, “Maddy!”

She was beckoning me over. I joined her, trying to ignore my tremor of nervousness. Olea was our teacher, a tall, curvy professional from a company with an extremely reputable name in the modern dance world.

“How are you doing?”

I nodded, blowing a stray hair out of my flushed face. “Good?” I hedged.

“That’s good,” she nodded. She seemed like a very down to earth person. “This seems like a tricky phrase, don’t you think?”

I shrug-nodded, biting my lip.

“You seem like you have a better handle on it than most. Will you do me a favor and help me demonstrate it?”

“Um,” I glanced over to the where my classmates were chatting or stretching by the back wall. For a brief moment, my gaze was caught by another girl’s—Jess, standing with the little knot of other Vale students. She stared baldly back at me and I glanced hurriedly away to find Olea watching me.

“Sure,” I blurted, wondering if I was co-signing my own social demise.

“Excellent. I’ll be right back.”

I wandered back over to where my classmates were spread out and exchanged a few pleasantries with some of them, casting a couple sideways glances at the knot of Vale students. This was our second day all together, and with everyone else coming from entirely different schools, they alone seemed to be a bit of clique.

Olea returned and clapped her hands together. “Alright everyone, gather around, we’re going to workshop this phrase a little. Madeline, can I use you to demo it?”

She beckoned me forward and I came, blushing a little already.

“Ready? And one, two, three—okay hold it right there.”

I froze mid-movement. My cheeks were steadily growing hotter and hotter. This was surely on its way to becoming an epic social disaster.

I felt Olea’s hand on my tailbone. “See how her hips are all forward? See that nice clean line it lets her make with her arm? Some of you are still holding your hips a little too far back. Claro?”

A little—okay, a big—thrill of gender euphoria sluiced through me as Olea said ‘her’. I blinked at her gratefully, almost forgetting how bad this probably was for my street cred.

She turned to me. “Let’s demo that a little slower—think you can do it at half-speed, Maddy? Ready and one and two—”

Olea ran me through it three more times in front of everyone, until my face was blazing so red that she finally took pity on me. “Thank you very much, Maddy—now go drink some water before you combust in my classroom.”

We ran the phrase again and again, but at the end of the class Olea was still dissatisfied. As everyone spilled out of the dance studio and went to gather their backpacks and put on their shoes, I felt a nervous flutter in my tummy as I glimpsed Jess and another Vale student both looking sidelong at me from across the atrium. Had I made enemies? Already?

I was sitting on the floor, putting on my sneakers when a cluster of them loomed over me.

“Hi,” Jess said shortly.

I looked up, wide-eyed. “Hi.”

We’d all introduced ourselves yesterday, but I hadn’t exchanged a word with her yet.

“You’re pretty quick at picking things up.” She arched her eyebrow. “Too bad you seemed so flustered by all the attention.”

“I—um.” Should I thank her? That had sounded like a compliment, but it hadn’t really felt like one. Too sharply edged to be flirty. Maybe she was trying to single me out, trying to be mean? In which case…

“Glad I could help,” I tried to chirp confidently. I rose, managed to slip out around them all sideways, and gave a cheeky little wave as I headed for the door and fresh sunlit air.

~ ~ ~

I mewled and flinched as Flora brought the flogger down again. My head was down, one cheek pressed to the surface of the coffee table, my rear end quivering up in the air. The humiliation washed over my brain like a melty wave of heat.

“Thank you,” I gasped into the smooth wood.

Someone applauded lightly. My ass was glowing with heat, my inner thighs sheened with moisture.

I heard her step back. “Who else wants a turn?” There was a chorus of excited replies, and my sex clenched. More of my friends were crowding around me.

Someone gently stroked the hair out of my eyes, and I saw Natalie looking down at me. She winked and held her cupped hand in front of my mouth. I began lapping her fingers submissively, my trembling thighs squeezing together and flexing desperately.

She smiled. “I think our little plaything here deserves our combined attention right now.”

~ ~ ~

“Finally! Get up here, bitch, we’re doing gay shit!” called Ramona from the roof as I approached the dorm. I could see another girl in sunglasses, next to her, expertly twitching around a gigantic, pink and blue kite that dove and danced furiously at the end of a taut line. I waved excitedly, and Ramona flipped me off, grinning.

She was waiting for me at the end of the third floor hallway, straddling a window sill. Beckoning me to follow, she swung herself out onto the sloping shingles and scaled up to the peak of the roof. I copied her dexterously and she stuck out her tongue at me.

“This is my roommate, Artemis,” she called, gesturing to the tall girl next to her. Lean, tanned arms, septum piercing, razor sharp bangs, trans. I stared at her sizeable bust for a moment before looking up to see her raising her eyebrows at me.

My cheeks heated and I looked back at Ramona as she continued. “She builds really badass synthesizers.”

“Hi,” I said shyly. “I’m Maddy.”

Artemis nodded briefly at me and turned back to flying her kite.

I noticed Ramona was wearing a set of fluffy cat ears.

“Your ears are so cute!” I said admiringly.

“Oh thanks! I make them myself. Here, you can have these ones if you want.” She pulled them off and, stepping close to me, slid the band through my hair and seated them firmly onto my head. I swallowed as a wave of goosebumps rippled out from my scalp and down my neck and the backs of my arms. I may have gone slightly cross-eyed for a moment.

Artemis laughed at the expression on my face. “That good, huh?”

I blushed fire-engine red.

Ramona looked at me curiously, still standing very close.

I stared back at her, my brain not quite working enough to think of what to say. Her eyes were clear and the color of sunlit moss.

“How do they feel?”

I blinked. “Ah, good—I mean, thank you! You made them! Wow, that’s so cool. I’ve never had any before,” I babbled.

Ramona shrugged. “Yeah, I help run a DIY distro and a radical print-making space back home. Sometimes girls like to get cat ears along with their estrogen and narcan and zines, you know?”

I gaped at her, crushing harder than ever and trying desperately to keep my cool. “Yeahhhh, totallyyy.”

“Hey, so, I’m getting hungry,” Artemis said casually, reeling in her kite. “Do you both want to go get some food together?”

“Yes!” I responded instantly.

Artemis smiled at my enthusiasm. “There’s an awesome burrito stand down the road. Do you have a bike?”

“She doesn’t,” Ramona jumped in. “But I bet I can borrow one for you.”

“Wow, really?” I glowed. “Thank you! I just have to go put my dance stuff back in my room!”

“’Kay, meet us on the front porch in five.”

I nodded assent and scrambled down the incline and back through the window.

I burst into my dorm room, humming absent-mindedly, and skidded to a halt as I saw Jaqueline sitting at the desk. I’d barely seen her in the last two days. She swiveled around in her chair and her dark eyes roved over me.

“Hi,” I squeaked. “Sorry for barging in.”

She looked as if she was trying to decide whether or not to smile. “Well, you do live here.”

I swallowed and stayed still. If I moved, I was worried she would turn back around and ignore me. It felt good to have her attention.

She watched me, one side of her mouth quirking up in amusement. “How’s it going, anyway?”

“It’s, um, good!” My mind raced. She wanted to know? “I met some friends,” I said, feeling a smile break onto my face like the sun. “They’re going to the burrito stand and they invited me along.”

“Cool.” Her curious gaze kept flickering up to the cat ears I was wearing, then back down to my face. I knew I was starting to blush from the attention.

“One of them just gave me these cat ears,” I rambled, my face heating. “She made them herself.”

“Do you like wearing them?” Jaqueline asked, and something about the way she said it, low and soft and ominous, quickened my pulse and hazed the edges of my mind.

“I—yess,” I said softly.

“Do you just like them,” she raised an eyebrow at me. “Or, do you really like them?”

Oh god, was this happening?

“I really like them,” I choked.

She was looking at me like a pensive tiger now. My sex spasmed.

“Maddy,” she said slowly. She seemed intent.

“Yes?” I whispered, my face bright red.

“Would you like to be called Kitten?”

My heart thudded faster. I licked my lips, swallowed nervously and nodded.

She smirked at me. “Good. I’ve always wanted a cat.”

My brain melted and I almost moaned aloud. I gaped at her.

Jaqueline grabbed her messenger bag. “It’s going to be fun training you to knock,” she said triumphantly as she breezed past me. “See you later, Kitten.”

~ ~ ~

I moaned loudly and brokenly into Yara’s mouth, her grip on my hair tilting my head back. She pulled away for a moment and licked her lips, watching me shake and twitch and breathe raggedly.

Behind me, Faith was now wielding a vibrating wand, using it to lightly tease around my clit, and it was driving me absolutely wild.

There were hands all over me, stroking, teasing, pinching, pulling and slapping. My cunt, however, was clenching down on nothing at all.

“Pleasepleaseplease,” I gasped shamelessly. “Pleasesomeonefuckmeeepleeease.”

Yara grinned at me. “That’s a work in progress, Maddy.”

I heard Natalie’s voice. “Got it!”

Yara shrugged. “Lucky bitch.”

“Wha-what?” I slurred. Someone—Faith—reached under me and tugged hard on my nipple, prompting a whine.

“We all drew straws,” Yara explained to me as I stared back at her with glazed eyes. “To see who gets you first.”

The wand clicked off and I felt Natalie grab my hips and pull me back to the edge of the table. I felt the tip of her strap-on slide briefly along my labia.

“Pleeease,” I begged, urging my ass backwards, trying desperately to find the tip and spear myself on it.

“Look at you, Maddy. You’re such a little slut.” Natalie goaded. “Tell all of us what you are.”

“I’m your little slut,” I choked, my face burning crimson, my cunt flexing and aching, tight and empty.

“Good girl,” Faith praised, lightly draping the flogger over my ass. “How do you feel about that?”

“Thank you,” I whimpered. “I love it. I love it so much. Thank you. Nataliepleeasefuckmenow pleaseplease—”

Flora squatted down next to Yara and grabbed me by the throat. “I’m not convinced, girls. She was being so fresh earlier. Do you think we can believe her?”

“Please,” I whined. “Flora, please.”

“Please, what?” she mocked.

“I’ll be good. I’ll be so good for you.” My cheeks were pounding with fiery blood as I debased myself. I was so high on humiliation. “Please, Flora, I need this. Please let me be your plaything, your slut, your bitch. You own meee—uhnnn.”

I moaned, eyes rolling back as Natalie slid slowly into me.

“Sorry,” she quipped evilly. “Didn’t hear that last bit.” She pumped her hips again. “Come again?”

“Y-you—ah! Ownnnnn—ahnn! Meee—ah!” I panted and gabbled as she plunged in and out of me with a graceful, liquid ease.

Natalie swiftly set a rolling rhythm that reduced me to a drippy, incoherently whining heap. My brain was a melting slag pile. Jolts of electric pleasure spread over my inner thighs and shot throughout my limbs.

This must be what it was like to meet god. I hadn’t been fucked like this in over a week. I was so, so grateful.

“She’s not going to be saying anything else anymore, you might as well gag her.”

I smelled someone’s sex musk—Flora’s, I thought—and then tasted it as her panties were unceremoniously shoved past my lips, muffling the low, continuous keening sound I was barely aware of making anymore.

Time wasn’t real, but at some point Natalie slowed down and popped out of me. I lifted my head and threw her a disappointed look, the balled up panties poking ridiculously out of my mouth. She slapped my ass and I yelped. She stroked it gently and I whimpered.

“Right, whose next, again?”

 

 

check out my patreon if u wanna read 10 chapters ahead, and feel gently warmed at the prospect of yours truly being able to pay rent?

real talk moment, tho--i am in fact a dum broke transsexual hooker who can write good.

the survival of me and my friends is precarious and depends a lot on mutual resource sharing among informal networks with mutual reciprocity. that's how the dolls have always done it, so we're in good company.

and, i know some of you tech girls can afford tipping me for reading this smut.

so, yknow, do that.

love u bbs, remember to keep each other safe out there <3<3<3

28