Chapter Seven
573 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jess gave me a superior little smile and cocked back her hand. I stared at it, twitching a little, as she stared at me penetratingly.

She had raven black hair, shaped in an expensive-looking pixie cut. Sharp blue eyes watched me from under finely arched eyebrows.

“Look at me, Maddy,” she demanded.

I met her gaze glassily and then she slapped me across the face.

A burst of noise and light and heat that closed my eyes and rocked my head back. My face vibrated hotly, and stung a little, and then I could see again. There was a mindless, loud whimper coming out of my mouth and my pussy was convulsing and drenching my tiny runner’s shorts.

I stumbled a bit and sagged against her, delicious licks of fire coursing along all my nerve endings, trembling my knees.

Jess steadied me, grinning like a cat that had got the cream. “You love this, don’t you?”

I had no denial left in me.

“Yes,” I choked.

She seized my chin and tilted it up. With her other hand she began to pepper my cheek with light, little slaps, punctuating each one with a word. “You. Little. Stuck. Up. Tart. Look. At. You. Now.”

She paused and gripped my jaw, staring at me hungrily. I swayed, flushed and heart fluttering. Being demeaned like this was so close to my hottest fantasies. The fact that Kestrel and Mallory were both watching my degradation was even better.

“Look at you just melt. You’ll do whatever I want, won’t you?”

I nodded brokenly, panting.

The three of them shared a laugh, then Mallory stepped close to me and rested her hand against my other cheek. I stared glazedly back at her.

“I love that she goes to State, too. Putting a rival in her place just makes this feel so satisfying.”

She drew back her hand and slapped me.

I staggered, moaning, and several hands steadied me. I felt like a dribbling, hot mess, a soft, pliable heap. Mallory licked her lips and spun me around to face Kestrel.

Kestrel caught one of my nipples and I gasped, eyelids fluttering. “I could tell right away that you would make such a perfect, obedient little fucktoy, Maddy. What do you think of that, hm?”

She twisted lightly and I panted at her, red-faced, and whimpered.

Kestrel grinned at me and then her backhand came out of nowhere. Suddenly my cheek was pulsing hotly and my head was turned in the opposite direction. I slid down to my knees, twitching, my mouth loose and flopping open, no sound coming out of me.

“Good girl,” Kestrel whispered.

I shuddered in ecstasy, more turned on than I could bear.

Mallory grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, drawing a whine out of me, and then Jess was looking down at me. “What do you have to say for yourself, slut?”

“Please,” I gasped.

“That’s a good start. What else?”

“Thank you,” I said weakly.

They shared a laugh over my head.

Abruptly, Jess slapped me again, harder this time, and I sagged in Mallory’s grip, eyes rolling up under heavy lids. I was catatonic with lust.

“I can’t believe how much fun this is.”

“Do you think she’s learned her place yet?”

“Oh no. Not yet. Not anywhere close. I think we need to show her what we expect from her.” I flinched as I saw a hand coming, but it only stroked my tingling cheek, gently. “It’s only fair.”

“Good point. Come on, let’s get her to my car.”

They heaved me up together and started leading me towards the exit. I tottered along, making little gasping sounds as their hands prodded, tugged, pushed, guided, pinched.

Kestrel pushed the door open and I stumbled after her into the parking lot, Jess’s hand grasping my upper arm and Mallory’s circled around the back of my neck.

Kestrel dropped behind us and slapped my ass, prompting me to startle. “What a bottom. I still can’t believe this worked.”

Jess smoothed my hair, petting me soothingly. “I told you, didn’t I?”

I dropped my head and rested my forehead on her shoulder and trembled helplessly.

“I usually hate it when you say that,” Kestrel chirped and then shrugged. “But, this is pretty great.”

Another swat to my bottom, sending lightning tingles through my cunt, followed by a hand, cupping between my legs.

I wiggled and groaned in response. An assault of light, teasing swipes began on the gusset of my tiny shorts, and the procession across the parking lot slowed to a halt as I tossed my head and bucked my hips.

Jess yanked me forward again. “Giddy up, pony, I didn’t say you could stop.”

The humiliation of being called pony, being talked down to like this, the casual propriety of a girl’s hand reaching between my legs in the middle of campus, all combined to flood my cheeks with burning redness.

“Look,” marveled Mallory, holding up her hand. “She’s so, so, so wet. Like, her pussy is literally soaking through her shorts.”

“That’s how we know that you’re ours now, Maddy,” taunted Jess.

I moaned desperately, my face crimson. I was barely clinging to the ragged edge of self-control.

“Oho, I think she liked hearing that.”

The only car in the parking lot was a giant, spotless white SUV, and I was quickly smushed up against it, with my wrists held tight together behind me.

I felt fingers in my waistband, and then my shorts were skimmed down my hips and puddled at my feet. I couldn’t contain a moan as my sex pulsed at this new indignity. I was now bottomless and exposed in the parking lot behind the performing arts center.

“Step out of them,” ordered Mallory. “Quickly, now. Unless you want to take your time? Exhibitionist little slut. Maybe that is more your thing, eh Maddy?”

I obeyed shakily.

“Good girl,” she muttered, and then slapped my ass, hard. “I couldn’t resist. You have such a cute butt. Now, raise your arms.”

I let Kestrel and Jess yank my arms overhead and whisk off my top. Now I was fully naked, chest heaving in the warm summer evening air.

Hands whirled me around and Jess stepped close, her leg pressing in between both of mine with an audible squelch.

I moaned as her thigh brushed my aching clit and I arched against her. She stared penetratingly into my eyes and smirked, then dropped her head to one side, captured my bottom lip and began to devour it.

I moaned again as she fully captured my mouth and plundered it with her tongue. My hips jerked frantically against her upper thigh, my sex slipping and sliding juicily on her skin, seeking friction.

This was so wild and brazen. The humiliation was sending me tumbling so much farther into lust.

Mallory seized one of my nipples and twisted, startling a whine out of me that vibrated into the kiss, and I felt Jess’s lips curl in a hungry smile.

She pulled away suddenly and I sagged, gasping.

Then she slapped me across the face and my entire body melted and would have slid bonelessly to the asphalt except that all three of them held me pinned against the car.

“Look at how much she loves this.”

“It’s so fucking hot,” whispered Kestrel.

Then I melted all over again as Kestrel stepped close and kissed me deeply, swirling her tongue powerfully around mine. She held the kiss for a long moment, her mouth urgent and hot and wet on mine, her teeth nibbling and biting my lips. I shook like a leaf in a thunderstorm, completely overcome. Then she stepped back and slapped me lightly across one cheek, then the other.

I convulsed, gaping soundlessly, and they all laughed at the vacant look on my face.

“Fuckkk,” I gasped. “P-please.”

Kestrel petted me affectionately. “Please what, fucktoy?”

“Harder,” I begged. “Please.”

Jess groaned and Kestrel licked her lips. I relished the lust on their faces. There was something incredibly validating to me about my bullies finding me this irresistibly sexy.

“Wait, wait, I want to do it.”

Mallory cupped my stinging face. Her hazel eyes followed mine smugly. “Okay, Maddy. If I hit you harder, what will you do for us?”

“I’ll do—oh god—I’ll do whatever you want,” I moaned, meaning it.

Mallory leaned forward, and I squirmed as her hot breath tickled my ear.

“It’s a deal,” she whispered throatily.

I swallowed and closed my eyes.

The slap rang my face, starting a wave that spread throughout my body, vibrating my skin and clenching my aching pussy. The degradation implicit in the gesture lit every nerve in me with toe-curling heat. I was adrift, tossed head over heels, lost on currents that carried me far, far away.

I was limp in their arms. I was being carried like a sack of flour.

“Let’s put her in the car already.”

The door opened and I was prodded and cajoled to crawl shakily in.

“Stay off the seats, Maddy. I don’t want your puddles to ruin my upholstery.”

I hung my head, blushing and trembling, and stayed on my hands and knees, my breath coming in rapid little gasps. There was quite a bit of room on the floor for me. Pent up sexual energy swirled and pulsed in my body, my heart hammering.

Jess climbed in and sat in a seat above me, her legs next to my face. I shuddered and arched as she ran a cool brush of fingers down my spine.

“Hands,” she demanded, snapping her fingers impatiently behind my back. I heard the jangle of metal links and knelt upright, inhaling in anticipation as I held my hands obediently at the small of my back. I couldn’t help but squeeze my thighs together as my wrists were cuffed.

Kestrel caught a glimpse of the look on my face and jeered. “Look how much she’s getting off on being tied up.”

I flushed dark red.

Jess stroked my head. “I love how hot you run, Maddy.” She smiled at me, as she slid her own gym shorts down her legs. “And I think it’s so sexy how rough you like it.”

Jess promptly pushed me over onto my back, with my hands cuffed under me. I saw her thigh reach over me as she straddled me, then her pussy was directly overhead.

As it descended, Mallory twisted my nipple, and I gasped right as Jess’ cunt slid onto my face. She wiggled, settling herself.

I flicked my tongue upwards experimentally and she twitched and moaned my name.

“Bitch,” she added, almost as an after thought. Then she began fucking my face, slowly at first, then harder and faster.

My whole world was hot, slick cunt and it was heaven. I felt her using my hair as leverage, urging her hips back and forth, riding my face.

I tried to stiffen my tongue but it got tired so quickly that I had no real chance but to lay there and take it. One finger, then two slipped into me and began to fuck me slow and deep.

I moaned into Jess’ sopping pussy, and she laughed. “Look at you, little teacher’s pet,” she panted. “You tried to brush me off, you tried to act aloof, but look at where you are now, gagging on my come.”

I whined, my crotch lifting and thrusting and pumping onto the fingers that filled me. The humiliation was mind-melting. My face was being used as a toy for this popular girl—the kind of person I’d never so much as shared a lunch table with—to rub her cunt on until she got off.

She gripped my hair harder and drove her hips over my face and nose again and again. “Now you’re my little fucktoy, huh? I had a feeling you’d be putty in my hands, such an easy little slut to wrap around my finger,” she gasped, lunging faster now. “You might act so cute and good and adorable for everyone, but deep down, you’re just a moaning, pleading slut whose face I’m about to come on.”

She tensed, trembling and I felt her pussy flex and convulse, before gushing hotly all over me. I moaned and lapped and lapped and lapped as she shuddered over me, her thighs squeezing my head in short, rhythmic pulses. I squirmed as the fingers inside me withdrew and were replaced by fluttering little kisses on my inner thighs.

Finally Jess let go of my hair and lifted her crotch a few inches from my face. I licked my lips dreamily, panting hard.

“Fuck,” said Kestrel appreciatively.

“Your face is so fun to get off on, Maddy,” panted Jess. “ You guys have to try her.”

Mallory lifted her head from between my legs and grinned at me. “You bet. My turn now.”

 

hope everyone's holding it together okay! luv uuwuu, bye for meow

11