Chapter > 1: That Time I Got Transmigrated To A Cultivator World…?!
2.1k 8 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Blinking in shock and disbelief, the young man stared silently at the bathroom mirror, ocean blue eyes uncharacteristically wide. He slowly reached out a hand and pulled at a lock of raven black hair, marveling at the color, but was highly confused since he didn't have black hair last time he checked, he was a blond. His body is also now more slender and fit, a far cry from his rather plain appearance in the past.

He had thought that waking up to a Ancient Chinese room and not his old anime covered bedroom was the strangest thing that ever happened to him. Looking in the mirror now, it was clear that he was wrong, because this isn't his body.

Judging by his new familiar appearance and the fact that he had found a set of equally familiar Ancient Chinese black clothes and a black steel Jian sword back in the bedroom, there is really no mistaking that this body belongs to someone he had previously thought was just a work of fiction. Someone he made and is very familiar with.

' Holy shit! This is Han Yi from Cultivator Beast Tamer!'

There's no mistaking it, this is his game character in the Mobile Game - Cultivator Beast Tamer. The face, body, clothing, and sword, are all the same!

' Huh, the MAX charm is sure paying off...'

The new Han Yi touched his face and marveled at his new white pale jade skin that seemed to be perfectly crafted by the Gods.

' Wait! This isn't the time to think about that!'

Slapping his cheeks, he stared at the mirror, now slightly red face.

' One thing is clear... I have been Transmigrated.'

The last thing he remembers is logging into Cultivator Beast Tamer and then going to bed.

So it has to be Transmigration, as he doesn't remember dying.

' Next, I'm my character from Cultivator Beast Tamer and may be in the world of the game...'

Thinking here, he paled, remembering all the Calamities and World-Bosses he had to kill in the game.

He gulped down some dry saliva.

' As much as I want to meet those Jade beauties in Cultivator Beast Tamer, I am still very much afraid of death.'

Jade beauties aren't worth his life. No matter how jadey they are, it will never be worth it!

" You are Han Yi?"

Waking up Han Yi from his thoughts was a cheerful voice.

When he looked over, his eyes widened.

Standing behind Han Yi is a tall chubby young man with dark blond hair and blue eyes.

' A fatty!' Han Yi yelled in his mind.

He met a fatty!

Coughing slightly at his thoughts, he nodded.

" I'm, Han Yi."

The young fatty's eyes brightened. His smile big and friendly.

" So you're like me too, huh?"

Han Yi looked down at his fit appearance and looked back at the Fatty.

Seeing this, the Fatty's lips twitched.

" Not like that! I mean your family are forcing you to Cultivate too?"

Han Yi blinked and blinked again as many memories flooded his mind.

He is in a Cultivator World as the ninth Young Master of the Great Han Clan. A clan that stretched across the whole Pure Sky Continent.

Unfortunately, the original Han Yi was 'blessed' with no spiritual roots, which means he can't become a Cultivator. At best, maybe a Martial Artist which are called Warriors in this world. Because of this, his Father threw him into the - Sky Sword Sect, a above-average Sect in the Pure Sky Continent.

As of now, he just entered the sect a week ago. However, due to performing a 'Divine' Technique, he got from his Eldest Brother the First Young Master, Han Long, he got himself killed, allowing Arthur Morgan from Earth to take over, somehow.

Han Yi almost coughed up blood at his past and situation.

' The hell?! What is with my family?!'

He felt like taking his sword and giving his new Big Brother a few beatings!

... However, knowing his strength and Han Long's, he knew he'll die without knowing how.

Calming his breathing, he stared at the waiting Fatty and smiled.

" Yes, in a way."

The Fatty's smile somehow became larger and more friendly.

" Haha! I knew it!"

Walking over, he put his arm around Han Yi and chuckled.

" We, Young Masters don't need Cultivation, we have those commoners for that!"

' Eh? Did this Fatty's mother drop him a few times when he was born?' Han Yi was shocked at his 'declaration'.

... Then again, this is a Cultivator of the World and this Fatty is a Young Master.

Maybe, most Young Masters think like that?

" We're gonna be good friends Han Yi!" The head-taller Fatty smiled and laughed loudly.

Han Yi sighed. No, they are not. He's a too dumb and muddy brain to be his friend.

" And you are?" Han Yi looked up.

The Fatty froze for a few seconds and then loudly laughed again.

" You don't know me?"

Han Yi sweatdropped.

" Am I supposed to? Are you famous?"

This time around, the Fatty was dumbfounded.

Someone... Someone actually doesn't know him?! Has he been living under a rock or something?!

Thinking of this, he let go of Han Yi and stood in from of him, and did a pose of holding something to his mouth.

" This helps?"

Han Yi blinked and blinked again.

Seeing this, the Fatty proudly wore a smile.

Ah, so he does know-

" Nope."

Han Yi ultimately blankly said, almost making the Fatty fall.

Eh?! He for free doesn't know him!?

" I am the Sixteenth Young Master of the Wang Clan - Wang Zhu! The Six-time Champion of the Ten-Thousand Food Tournament!"

' Ah! Now you should know who I-'

" Sorry, I have no idea who you are or what this Food Tournament is."

Wang Zhu coughed up blood in pure dumbfoundedness.

This... Is...

What is this Han Yi?!

Is he a caveman?!

________________________________________

65