Chapter > 4: First Contracted Demonic Beast!
1.4k 10 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

[Race: Orange-Tail Demonic Fox.
Attribute: Fire, illusion.
Race Level: Grade-1.
Race Potential: Grade-9.
Skills: [Unawaken].

History: A rare Orange-Tail Demonic Fox, of the Fire and illusion family. Due to drinking the blood of a passing injured Grade-9 Nine-Tailed-Fox, this Fox will have a thirty percent chance to become a Grade-9 Nine-Tailed-Fox. However, because of that overpowering blood she drank, her skills will awaken a bit later than the rest of her family.

Evolution Paths - Due to the blood she have drunk, this Fox only has One Evolution Path: Nine-Tailed-Fox ]

' Hahaha! The cliche even works for me!'

Han Yi was delighted at finding the history and Evolution Path of his new Demonix Fox. This was the main reason why he run away so like someone was chasing him.

The other reason is that... Her fur is too Heavenly soft! Why happen if that old witch wants her back!? He can't have that! No, he can't! So he ran the fastest he ever ran in his two lives combined!

On the other hand... The Fox was extremely confused.

Why did this human buy her? Wasn't she a waste like that stinky old witch said? That no will ever buy her and she will have to stay with that witch forever?

Just thinking about made her shiver.

Luckily, someone bought her. Now she only needs to know - why.

Why did this odd human buy her? What's so special about her?

... Is her new owner thinking of...making her into a Pill?! Is he one of those humans?!

Wanting to find out, the Fox looked up at the strange human her touching tail and his cloud-nine expression.

A few seconds later, she shook her head. Her new Master is too odd.

Not knowing his new Fox named him the 'most odd human ever', Han Yi kept on touching his new favorite thing in the world - Fox tails.

--

Only after having his fill of tail fluffing, did Han Yi stop and pull up the notification he totally ignored when he got to the Outer Disciple dormitory.

[ Ding! Do you wish to make the -Orange-Tail Demonic Fox- your first LifeBeast? | Yes/No ]

Saying yes, both man and Fox were engulfed in a bright white light.

When vision returned to them - they were somewhere else. A place one could only call Paradise, with endless green fields and beautiful blue cloudy skies.

[ Ding! Welcome to your LifeBeast Space, Host! Would you like to name it? ]

' Avalon.' Han Yi's face was full of nostalgia.

He remembers when he named his LifeBeast Space all those years ago and all the beasts running around enjoying life

[ Ding! Hidden Quest Complete!

Hidden Quest: Name your LifeBeast Space.

Rewards: 1,000 BP(Beast Points) ]

Waving the notification away, he picked up the shocked Orange-Tail Demonic Fox.

" Welcome home, Tamamo-no-Mae." As he said this name, both he and the Fox glowed bright orange for a few seconds.

[ Ding! Hidden Quest Complete!

Hidden Quest: Name your LifeBeast.

Rewards: 1,000 BP ]

Again, the Fox was shocked by her Master's actions.

This... What? What's happening to her?!

Who knew such a generous Master existed!?

What human opened up their soul and let a Demonic Beast stay there?!

Furthermore, who names Demonic Beasts?! Doesn't her Master know names have power?!

At this moment, the newly named Tamamo-no-Mae made a promise to herself.

Now: her everything is her Master's. If he can open her soul for her, then she can do it!

If he can name her! Then, she will live up to that name no matter what!

She was happy. Tamamo-no-Mae was happy. It seems the Gods and Heavens are watching them. They were destined for each other.

And if someone tries to take her Master away from her... Then she show them why she is a Demonic Beast!

Not knowing he probably doomed his love life, Han Yi was at peace with himself.

With such a place to rest and a cute Fox to fluffy anytime he wants - what more can he want?

Looking down, he was greeted by the most beautiful orange eyes he saw in his two lifetimes.

She had the kind of eyes that seemed to be one color when viewed from afar.

If you approached her, you would be greeted first by the fallacy of that notion, the complexity in her eyes. Transitions between hues, impurities and anomalies would announce themselves, lending her eyes an almost predatory quality, a wildness, as if you were greeted by the eyes hawk or a lioness. Despite this, a distinct cloudiness, like the billowing of a nebula, gave her eyes unknown depth.

And yet, depending on the way she carried them, her eyes would welcome you, pierce you, accost you or admonish you. The wildness could become laughter, the predation, intensity, the depth, empathy. These were the eyes that looked at Han Yi and smiled.

Han Yi saw himself smile back in those beautiful eyes.

________________________________________

58