Chapter > 6: I Don’t Need Cultivation! I Only Need My Fluffy Fox!
1.9k 17 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Upon waking up, the first thing Han Yi did was open up the shop.

[ ∆SHOP∆

Beast Tamer Talent: (Purchased!).

Grade-1 Beast Healing Pills: 150BP(Beast Points) per Pill.

Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pills: 200BP per Pill.

Grade-1 Beast Food Pills: 50BP per Pill.

Awakening Beast Pills: 10,000 BP per Pill.

--
Host's Points: 2,000 BP.
--

SHOP Time: 1 Day ]

' The stronger your beasts are the stronger you are.' Remembering the golden rule of Cultivator Beast Tamer, Han Yi's eyes flickered, and made a choice.

[ Ding! You have purchased 5 Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pills & 10 Grade-1 Beast Food Pills!

Host's Points: 500 BP ]

Looking around and seeing no one in the Outer Disciple dormitory, he took out one of each pill.

Appearing on his hand was two different colored pills, one blood-red and the other brown. One smelled like blood and the other delicious cooked meat.

[ Name: Beast Strengthening Pill.

Rank: Grade-1.

History: A Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pill, that will help Tamers strengthen their Beasts. Due its low Grade, the affects aren't very satisfying, so the System advises Host to purchase more than one ]

[ Name: Beast Food Pill.

Rank: Grade-1.

History: A Grade-1 Beast Food Pill, that will help Tamers feed their Beasts. Due its low Grade, the affects aren't very satisfying, so the System advises Host to purchase more than one. It can sustain a Beast for 3 Days.

Note: Even though the Beast Food Pill smells very good, the System advises Host to not eat it ]

Han Yi's lips twitched. He was not gonna eat the Beast Food Pill!

' However... Why does it smell like My Mom's burgers? Maybe one bite won't hu-'

[ NOTE: Even though the Beast Food Pill smells very good, the System advises Host TO NOT EAT IT! ]

' Okay! Okay! I won't eat it!' Han Yi grumbled and tossed it to the unblinking and salivating Tamamo, who woke up due to her Master moving.

*Gulp!*

In a gulp - the Grade-1 Beast Food Pill was swallowed by Tamamo.

What followed next was something Han Yi did not expect.

Like someone turned her switch, Tamamo's eyes went wide and she jumped on Han Yi's face and started licking it. Especially, trying to get in his mouth.

Tight lip, Han Yi had a dumbfounded face.

Did that Beast Food Pill put her in heat or something?!

Thinking fast, Han Yi plopped in the Grade-1 Beast Strengthening Pill.

Blinking her eyes, Tamamo seemed confused. Why was she trying to kiss her Master?

She blinked again but found nothing. Well, not nothing per say, she did find a small bit of pure Beast Qi.

Struggling as her Master does, she laid on Han Yi's lap and started Cultivating.

Han Yi sighed in relief, seeing that worked. If that didn't work, what else could he have done? Play tongue twister with a Demonic Fox? He shook his head. Unless she gets a Human body, she's getting nothing but fluffing from him.

With that crisis solved, Han Yi did his new favorite thing - fluffing Tamamo's tail and ears.

Tamamo whimpered in pleasure, as she Cultivated.

Yeah, she's living the life. She's confident even Divine Beasts would be jealous of her.

What Human gives a Demonic Beast, pure Beast Qi?

Pure Beast Qi, is ten times more better than normal Beast Qi that they acquire from the Heavens and Earth. What Beast, no matter their Grade, won't be envious of her position?

Knowing all this, she had to get more powerful. How else could she protect her Master from those hussies and homewreckers?

Letting out a cold snort in her mind, a determined expression appeared on her face.

Not knowing he was only digging his grave further, Han Yi had a blissful expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang Zhu knew he has bad luck when he came back from the Outer Disciple dormitory.

Sitting down with a goofy smile, fluffing that damn Fox was the Ninth Young Master of the Great Han Clan, Han Yi.

Wang Zhu rubbed his forehead and couldn't help himself from asking.

" Don't you ever leave or Cultivate?"

Wang Zhu got him an answer that almost made him faint.

" I don't need Cultivation! I only need my fluffy fox!"

Wang Zhu's vines on his forehead almost popped. How lazy can this Young Master be?!

He even moves more than Han Yi! That's saying something!

Trying another approach, he smiled," About women?"

The cold eyes of the Demonic Fox made him shiver and take a step back.

' Holy shit! Something is definitely wrong with that Fox!'

Thinking here, Wang Zhu's eyes widened.

' Is the Demonic Fox bewitching Brother Han?! Is that why he's acting like this?!'

Wang Zhu felt like he was onto something. Something big!

...Oh how wrong he is.

" Brother Han, about you and me go out with the other Young Masters and party?"

Han Yi didn't even look at him and stop fluffing the Demonic Fox.

" Thanks for the offer Brother Wang, but no thanks. I'm good right here."

Wang Zhu made a sad face, but inside he was smiling.

Ah ah! He was right! Something is going on!

" No worries Brother Han, I was just asking." Saying this, he excused himself and ran out of the Outer Disciple dormitory.

Seeing this, Han Yi blinked. What's wrong Wang Zhu? Did he eat something bad?

Struggling, he went back to fluffing up Tamamo.

Nothing else matters right now.

________________________________________

62