Chapter 17: My name is… [R-18 **]
725 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: This chapter is for people of culture out there. Others can skip, if you are here for the story]

                               ____________

Virin in the guidance of the woman went to a hotel and booked a room.

"What is your name?" she asked while entering the room.

"Virin," he replied.

She pushed Virin inside the room and closed the door behind and said, "So Virin, you look quite young."

"Is this going to be your first time with a woman?" she questioned in reply to which Virin just nodded.

She moved closer to him and while pulling him towards her said, "Don't worry, leave it to me?"

The she started kissing him while she guided Virin's arms and wrapped them around her waist.

While she wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her tongue inside his mouth and started massaging his tongue.

Virin was lost in her sweet fragrance and unconsciously started massaging her back and butt, while breathing heavily.

She broke their kiss and a bridge of saliva was formed between their lips and then she said, Calm down, Virin."

He was breathing heavily and he nodded. The he raised his arms, in order to grab her breasts but he held back.

She took his hand and placed them over her breasts and with a shy smile said, "Go ahead! You can do anything. I'm yours for tonight!"

Virin nodded and grouped her breasts over her dress and started grouping them wildly.

"Ahnnmm~ w-wait!" she yelled while moaning.

"Knead them gently, this is how you show a woman that you appreciate her body," she said and started guiding his hands in motion while teaching him to be gentle.

Then she started kissing him while he gently kneaded her huge breasts.

Then while kissing, she pushed him on the bed and made him sit on it and while kneeling positioned herself between his legs.

"Time to give you some reward," she said with a sultry voice and removed his trousers to unveil his dick.

"Ara-Ara, you are very well armed, soldier," she said with a smile and touching her cheeks.

Then without even blinking her eyes she opened her mouth, while looking in his eyes she licked the tip with her wet tongue.

*Anghh~*

Virin moaned due to pleasure. It was too much for a virgin like him.

"Ara! Just this much and you're already moaning," she said with naughty expression.

*Chomp~*

Then she engulfed his whole road till its base and Virin jerked his head while her warm saliva and tongue tingle his dick.

*Slurp~*

Then she started sucking on it while bobbing her head back and forth. But she never closed her eyes or looked away.

Her focus was on Virin's expression, who was already in heaven.

Virin unconsciously put his hand in her curls and grabbed them, while she used her warm tongue to pave his way to heaven.

*Slurp~* *Slurp~*

"Mmm... ahhhnnnn~" his moans and sound of her slurping his dick, were like a well orchestrated symphony.

Then after a few minutes Virin grabbed her head tightly and with his mouth opened in pleasure said, "I'm....s-something...c-cumming..ahmmmm....outt....ohhnn!"

The woman understood that he was about to cum so she increased her speed and intensity.

"Ahhhmnnmm~"

Virin moaned as he filled her mouth with his sauces. She tightly hugged his waist, pushing his dick deep inside her throat.

*Gulp~*

After gulping everything she opened her mouth to show Virin how hard she was working to please him.

Virin was breathing heavily and laid his back on the bed.

While the woman rushed back to the bathroom and after using a mouthwash cameback in just her black lingerie.

With each step, her curves would jiggle and then she sat next to Virin who was breathing heavily and even gulped while looking at her mature divine body.

"So are you ready for the next step?" she questioned coyly.

Virin nodded in daze while his gaze was fixed on her big boobs, which were calling him, to show them some love.

"Hehehe~" she giggled while grabbing Virin by his collar she guided him upwards to the bed and then climbed over him.

Then after removing his shirt, she pulled out her breasts from her bra, pushing them towards his mouth.

 "Here! You want them right?" she questioned him while smiling like a succubus.

Virin grabbed on her breasts gently while remembering the short lesson she had given him earlier, he started kneading them.

"Mmm...ahnn...now lick my nipples," she said while holding his head with her arms.

Virin followed her instructions and started licking her nipples, like he was licking an ice-candy.

"Yush...mmm..ahnn.... just..like that~" she moaned with pleasure and kept massaging his crotch with her groin region.

After facing his tongue's assault, the nipples hardened which surprised Virin and he unconsciously bit on one of them.

"Ack~ be gentle...mmm...Vir!" she mumbled while she bit on her fingers and grinding his penis with her soaked panties.

Then she started kissing Virin again and soon the kiss turned out to be an open tongue battle for supremacy.

Her underwear was beyond being wet and were now completely drenched.

Virin pushed her away while both of their lips were soaked in each other's Saliva.

"I want to do something for you as well, can I eat you, down there?" he muttered while breathing heavily.

Her eyes opened wide, this was the first time any of her customers made such requests. Soon her expressions became gentle and with a smile she said, " Go ahead!"

After saying that she climbed his face, giving Virin a front row view of her drenched underwear.

Virin had seen some porns in guidance of Mir, so he knew what he must do.

He slid her panties aside and a musky sent assaulted her nose.

He then gave her wet pussy a lick, it was like licking on a sour candy. Then he held onto her thicc thighs to make sure that she didn't move.

Then she started kissing and licking her folds to the best of his abilities.

"Ahhnnmm..haah~...a little more inside.....mmhhnn....yush there~" she guided him while moaning her.

He enjoyed her reaction and started eating her more vigorously. 

Sometimes he would send his tongue inside or sometimes gently nibble on the clitoris opening, with his lips.

"Ahnnn..~"

"Yeshh...right there...Vir~" she would moan her name with passion as he kept licking her.

"Ahhmm...Virn... I'm....hooh~mm....!" she started mumbling gibberish and unconsciously started rubbing her pussy over his tongue while moving back and forth 

She shut her eyes in pleasure, while biting on her finger and pinching her nipple with the other hand.

"Vir... Vir.... I.....ahmmmm!" she yelled his name and came, while his tongue was still inside his pussy, drenching his face with her juices.

"Ohhh! Shit ...haah....I'm sorry.... Virin!" she mumbled in panic while breathing heavily.

She had lost herself in pleasure and drenched him with her juices, it was first time for her to do something stupid like that to her customer.

*Gulp~*

Then she heard him gulping her juices and her eyes opened wide in shock.

"Bleh~ it was sour," he muttered while looking at her, with his tongue sticking out like an innocent kid, who was made to eat something he didn't like.

His face and hair were wet with her sauces but he didn't abuse or push her away. 

It was completely opposite of what she had expected.

"Sheesh! What am I gonna do with you? hehehe," she mumbled and started kissing him again, but this time with more love and passion, without caring about his face being drenched with her juices.

Then with one of her hands she guided his dick and started rubbing it over her slimy opening.

She then put the head inside which made Virin jerk a little.

Then she moved her hand back and wrapped them around his neck, while still sucking on his lips.

Then she pushed her waist down, eating his whole dick in one go.

*Ack~*

*Haan~*

She grunted with slight pain while Virin embraced her tightly with pleasure.

Then she broke their kiss and while looking into his eyes with slightly moist eyes of her, she muttered, "You're to thicc....you monster!"

Then she started moving his waist up and down while moaning in Virin's ears.

*Thwack~* *Squealch~**Thwack~* 

"Hmm....mmm....ahhhn~" 

The room was filled with loud moans and the sound of meat slapping against each other.

Virin was in heaven. While moving her ass up and down, she would kiss him, or sometimes nibble on his ears and even speak words filled with love in his ears.

He was going completely mad and soon he grabbed on her plump butt with his hand and started thrusting his hips, like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmm....ahnnn.....Vir....ahnnmm.....be .... gentle...mmm~"

She would request him to slow down a bit but her moaning was only turning him into a wild animal in heat.

*Thwack~* *Squealch~**Thwack~* *Squealch~*

He kept thrusting inside her while the exchanging sloppy kisses and his was already dick melting inside her hot and juicy folds. 

He was completely lost in the pleasure she gave him.

*Ack~* 

Then with a grunt he came inside her, painting her insides with his essence.

*Haah!* *Haah!!*

*haah!* *haah!* *haah!*

She was lying on his chest while they both were trying to catch their breath.

"You're the best.....," he started speaking and gave her a questioning look while panting.

She knew why he was looking at her like that and with a smile she replied, "Sriya! You can call me Sriya!"

8