Chapter 18: Mother Complex
479 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sriya! You can call me Sriya!"

"You're the best, Sriya," mumbled Virin and kissed her.

"Of course, this Onee san is the best," she mumbled with pride.

Virin didn't know what she was talking about and he ignored it.

Then he hugged her tightly and fell asleep while getting intoxicated in her warmth.

When Virin woke up in the morning, Sriya was already gone.

He felt lonely and thought of being betrayed by his friend and girlfriend.

He left the hotel and went back to his dorm room to get his stuff.

When he entered the room Mir and his ex-girlfriend were still sleeping in the same bed in each other's embrace.

They both opened their eyes and panicked once they saw Virin had already entered the room.

Mir was the first one to talk, "Virin I- we...."

Mir was talking but Virin interjected and started speaking, "I got a good campus placement in a company. So I'll be moving out of this room."

Then he looked Mir, straight in his eyes and said, "Thanks for being my friend....until now!"

Mir knew what he meant and he became crestfallen.

"Virin wait we..," his ex-girlfriend tried to speak but she was stopped as well.

He sighed and while looking away he muttered, "I'm sorry for not being your ideal boyfriend. I never knew how to treat my girlfriend but now I know, after meeting someone."

A smile appeared on his face and he looked at both of them and with a smile said, "I wish you both happy lives!"

Then he left.

                       ____________________

He started working and with his consistent income, he rented a new flat within two months.

Then after a few more weeks, he went to the same place he met Sriya and waited for her from the afternoon.

In the evening she came dressed in a black short dress. Virin was happy to see her and rushed towards her.

"Kirin?" she mumbled in surprise.

"Hahaha! I was waiting for you, Sriya," he took her hand and kissed the back of it 

"It's Virin, by the way," he said with a smile.

She stuck out her tongue and muttered, "Oh Silly me, hehehe!"

"Then shall we go?" he questioned while holding her hands in his.

"Where?" she questioned him with curiosity.

"To our date, of course!" he mumbled and guided her.

He drove her to a decent restaurant and she was treated with a meal.

She happily chomped on food with all smiles and he just kept looking at her with a smile.

"Onee san is very happy. Now how should she treat you?" she said with a naughty smile.

Then she took him in his car and asked him to drive somewhere secluded.

Then after they reached somewhere secluded and parked the car, she started kissing him and rode him like a wild succubus.

Virin was happy while sucking on her breasts, he had never felt, being loved so much loved and the warmth of her embrace made him happy. 

Another reason was the fact that she was dancing on his 'pole.'

They would meet a few times in weeks and Virin would spoil her with dresses, perfumes, and gifts.

And she would shower him with all the love and lewd juices.

Soon, he started looking for her warmth, many times a week and they started meeting daily.

They both were happy. Sriya was never showered with so many gifts and presents. 

When she was with him, she would even forget that she was just a slightly old prostitute and would feel giddy like a teen in love.

One day when Virin was getting late and Sriya was waiting for him at their usual meeting place.

A duo came to her. They were one of her old customers and were drunk.

They requested her services and she told them that she was already waiting for his customer.

Being rejected by a mere prostitute didn't sit well with them and they started grouping her and being forceful with her.

When Virin arrived, they had a fistfight and even cops were called who then arrested the drunk duo.

Sriya requested Virin to not press charges any further as she was a prostitute as well and things will not turn out well for her.

[A/N: Prostitution isn't legal everywhere]

The cops let the duo go. But they both looked at Sriya with contempt.

When they were gone, Sriya looked at Virin with a smile and slightly moist eyes.

Then she said, "Thank you, Mr. Hero, for saving this damsel in distress."

 Virin looked at Sriya and she was still quivering in fear. She tried to use humor to change the mood.

He embraced her and caressed her back gently with love and affection.

Then he broke his embrace and while looking into her said, "Hey Sriya!"

"Hmmm?" she mumbled.

He held her shoulders and said, "Why don't you come and stay with me? You don't have to work anymore. I will take care of your every need!"

"Pffttt~ hahahaha!" 

She started laughing.

"You already pamper me a lot, you don't have to go that far for a mere prostitute," she said while wiping her tears.

"I don't care about that. I want you for myself and all that matters to me," he said in a serious tone.

"Really?" she questioned him with wide eyes.

"Yes!" he replied instantly.

"You know I'm almost your mother's age? You should find someone young" she said.

"I don't care! I like you" he replied while hugging her.

"Do you have a mother complex or something? Telling these words to an old woman? Bakka!" she mumbled in a nasal voice while sniffing and hugging him.

"I don't know what that means," he mumbled.

She pushed him away and looked at him with wide eyes and then muttered with a dazzling smile, "Don't worry I'll make you a man of culture!"

He nodded and after kissing her forehead, he took her hand in his palm and said, "Let's go! To our home!"

She nodded with moist eyes and followed his lead.

After he took her to their home and started living together, Virin opened himself up more to her and would always seek her attention and care in every little way possible.

He told her about his childhood and it only solidified Sriya's doubt about him having a mother complex.

All those times, he would see other children in their mother's embrace, had deep-rooted to his core. To him, an older woman was more comforting and loving than a young woman.

She was somewhat happy about it. If not for his 'twisted taste,' they would never have met.

She would sometimes spoil him as a mother would a child. She wanted to give him all the love he had missed during his childhood. 

She would feed him home-cooked delicacies, sing him lullabies, and let him suck her breasts like a baby while teasing him.

Of course only, when they were not engaged in sexual activities, during that time she would transform into an older sister.

Then when she came to know about his girl cheating on him over with his friend, she even felt sad for him.

After listening to this story she finally understood why Virin would always try hard to praise her and shower her with expensive gifts and presents.

It was one of Virin's delusions. He thought that Sriya loved him because of all these acts.

He was also afraid that if didn't portray his love and affection in this manner, Sriya would leave him just like his previous love interest.

She wanted to correct and tell him that she fell in love with him because, of how caring he was and how well he treated her, like a young girl, even though she was a mere old prostitute.

But the way Virin would look at her, with a satisfied smile, after following his delusion, she couldn't bring it on herself to break his bubble and chose to tell him in the future and ignored it for now.

So that he could be happy due to his delusion, although it was temporary and wrong.

Then she even introduced him to anime, manga, and webtoons. And oh boy, he was hooked on them, especially the 'isekai' genre.

His favorite character you may ask? Of course, it was the infamous "truck-kun."

He wished to meet truck Kun soon but, leaving Sriya behind would be painful he thought. He didn't want her to be sad, ever.

She would also tell him, that every isekai protagonist should have a harem of lovely milfs, while teasing him and he would happily nod while agreeing to her.

He even would sometimes refer to her as "Onee-chan" or "Ne-san," while they were going wild at night.

She taught him how to take care of women and that one should always be considerate of them during mensuration and mood swings.

Even told him some of their secrets and weaknesses, while they happily frolicked around like a young married couple.

7