Chapter 29: Interlude Volume 1
522 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi!  My name is Ross Cabie. I am a 24-year-old bachelor and resident of Shuruwaat City.

I offer carriage rides to people and adventurers who intend to travel between Shuruwaat and Doosra City.

The job pays well, I'm self-employed and the best part is I get to meet new people, who share their experiences and stories with me.

Today while I was waiting for someone to book my services in Shuruwaat City, a man and woman duo arrived.

The woman was a gorgeous mature woman.

'Black hairs flowed like a waterfall, green emerald eyes and oh boy she was thicc!'

She must be slightly older than me but it's the best part. I'm already done with snobby young women who don't understand me.

The woman's face must have been sculpted by the Gods, the innocence on her face would ignite the fire in every man's heart, to protect her.

The mature alluring aura that radiated from her body when she was tightly hugged in a magic robe, would tingle any man's deepest fantasies.

The other person was a young man, slightly taller and bulkier than me. He has black eyes and short black hair which is weird.

I don't even remember when was the last time I saw someone with short hair, 'But if he likes it, who am I to judge?'

 

The young man next to her must have been his younger brother. He was looking at me with contempt while his sister tried to pacify him.

Sorry kid, I can't help it. Your sister is very beautiful and I would love to ask her out and maybe marry me in the future, once I have proven myself to her.

You can even call me brother later and I'll look after you as my sibling.

Although I don't think he would be needing my help, ever. He was wearing leather armor and a sword. They must be preparing to head to the dungeon to try their luck.

It was quite common for younglings like him to become adventurers and try their luck for women and glory.

I had the same thought but my class never aligned with that job. So, I chose to take youngsters on their journey, who might be able to live their dreams.

It was like passing the torch to young ones and it soothed my heart.

On the other hand, if something happened to this young man, I could happily take care of his sister. It would be my duty to offer her a shoulder to cry on.

Though it was quite a shame that there weren't any other passengers except these two. Otherwise, I could have talked to her and gotten to know her deeply, while her brother would have been talking to other passengers.

But that's fine, it's three days and two nights worth the journey. I'm pretty sure we can get to know each other well during that time.

We have been traveling for the whole day and the sun was about to set. So, we decided to let the horses rest and build a camp.

We built a fire and charred some meat and enjoyed it with bread. 

I couldn't resist and kept stealing glances at her while she bit the meat. Her juicy supple lips were glistening with the animal fat. It was so alluring.

His brother would keep giving me a death stare but was instantly pacified by her.

It is possible that even she likes me and that's why she has been pacifying his brother, who keeps looking at me like a predator.

These roads were prone to monster or bandit attacks. So we decided to sleep in shifts and someone needs to stay up for a night watch.

The woman told me to rest first as I'd been driving the carriage for the whole day and must've been tired. 

'Awww, she is an angel.'

While his brother was giving me a snickering look.

                          --------------------------------

"Aahhmm.....Vir...slow...dow....mmm!~"

*Thawack!* *Thawack!*

Hi, it's Ross again. Why am I crying you're wondering?

Well, today my innocent heart is being squeezed out and the pain is unbearable.

It all started a few hours ago.

When my sleeping shift was over, the young man came and told me that it was their shit to sleep. 

I agreed, I would never like to see dark circles on that lady's beautiful face.

I was lost in thinking about my future with the woman. It would be great to have such a woman waiting for you at home with a meal cooked specially for you when you return from tiresome work.

Ahhh such a beautiful future.

"Mmmm....haah ....haah...muffnn!~"

'That was a moaning sound of the lady? No this can't be happening. Weren't these things forbidden between siblings?'

"Harderrr....mmm.... more... gib me...Vir..mmm!"

It has been hours since they began. Now I know why that A**hole was looking at me with those looks.

"You should die sisterfu**er," I unconsciously blurted out while wiping my tears, as my future plans were ruined.

                           ---------------------------

It was afternoon, and the woman was still sleeping and never came out of the carriage for breakfast or lunch.

But this, a**hole! He was sitting next to me while cleaning his sword, while I was driving the carriage.

The worst part, this ogre was sitting shirtless and his torso was covered with hickeys.

He just wanted to rub some salt in my wounds. I hope he gets eaten by some monster or goblinas kidnap him and make him their stud.

The a**hole won't stop grinning while looking at me while touching the hickeys over his body and complaining that those marks might have been some bug bites.

'I also want those love bites.'

But the moment I thought that his sword touched my neck. 

'Can he listen to my thoughts? How is that possible?'

But then he apologized, saying that he lost control of his sword because he was too tired from last night's watch.

'Grrrr, Just Die!' I wished.

While traveling for the full day the unholy night arrived. Now I really wished that there were some more passengers at least then the duo wouldn't act as bold as they did last night.

Once again we were sitting beside the campfire while eating our light dinner of bread and dried meat.

Then the woman suggested that we can follow the same pattern as the last night. My night's watch came first.

I was sitting next to the fire trying to burn all those heartful memories when I heard a noise.

"haah!....ahmmmm...haah!"

Oh for god sake not again. We were in the middle of the forest crying out loud.

"Mumma.....loves.....you too.....mmmm!"

'Huh!' what the f**k!

"Ahhh...yush...mm.....harder....gibb...more love.. to mummaaaa..ahhhn...haah!"

*Thawack!* *Thawack!*

I don't know what unholy act they were playing but why do I have to listen to it.

'I wish I could drop these animal heat, in the city as soon as possible and never have to see their faces again,' he thought while hugging his knees closer to his chest.

                    __________________________

 

I opened my eyes and the first thing that came into my vision was Sriya's face which was only a couple of inches away from me.

Hahaha, I can never get used to this scene. All the time she tries to act mature, but once she's asleep, she looks like I baby.

I carefully laid her down next to me and after that covered her with a blanket, the morning is quite chilly.

Let's see how our c*nt driver is doing. I hope he doesn't oogle Sriya anymore, I have promised her that I won't unnecessarily kill people as much as possible.

But this driver did test my patience, maybe now he had listened to our songs of love, he might stay away from her.

I stepped out of the carriage and I saw him eating dried bread and meat while abusing me in secret.

I sat next to him and enjoyed his dejected expression while chewing on some bread.

Man, I miss spices and other condiments. Meat with just salt might be fine for these people but for me, it's just too bland.

But I knew this might happen. Aah! I wish I could have some 'Chole Bhature' for breakfast, that would be amazing.

As I was eating and salivating over thoughts of delicacies from my previous life, Sriya came and sat in my lap with sleepy eyes and fell asleep once again while hugging me.

*Tch!*

I clearly heard our driver clicking his tongue after this.

Good Job Sriya, I will reward you later. She mostly acted quite reserved in public but in private.... let's not go there.

But today she was acting quite spoiled. Maybe, she was still tired from our nightly activities.

Maybe I should go easy on her. She doesn't have any skill night-recreational like a sex fiend such as myself.

While we were about to leave, to resume our journey a merchant was passing by.

He usually traded in products for ladies. So once he saw Sriya's expensive dress, he knew that she might like his products.

I don't mind spoiling her, so I told her that I'll buy her anything that she finds interesting and secretly gave her a gold coin.

After a while, Sriya came running towards me with a hand mirror she bought from the merchant.

"Why did you buy just a mirror!" I asked her.

She smiled and said, "It'll help me in being more presentable for you."

"You always look good," I complimented her.

Although she never used too many face products but with just a light 'touch-up,' she really looked like an angel. 

'A thicc-mature angel or should I call it, 'Angilf.' Pfft! that was hilarious.

While I was thinking about nonsense, Sriya looked in the mirror with a satisfied smile.

"You know, I never looked this pretty before," she mumbled.

Then she looked at me with a shy smile and said, "Well, I was never loved this much as well."

I also smiled at her and said, "Well women are like flowers, the more you tend them, the more beautiful they bloom."

She then dived into my chest while blushing and muttered, "Ohh god that sweet tongue of yours."

"Oh here you haven't seen your face ever right?" she said while handing over the mirror.

I laughed out and muttered in her ear, "Haha! You don't have any idea, how developed my world was. Mirrors were like basics that everyone could afford."

Then while laughing I took the mirror from her hand. 

I am quite an average-looking man, I remember it very well.....

But the moment I looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe it.

"This face.....this isn't mine....." I mumbled in a daze.

"Huh?" muttered Sriya while she saw me touching my face in panic.

                   ________________________

             End of Volume 1: Shuruwaat

[A/N: With this we completed first leg of our journey.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it this far. 

The second installment has already begun on my Patreon. Make sure to join it to read further.

You guys can join my patreon to support me monetarily and Maybe join my discord to discuss.

patreon.com/user?u=79563307

https://discord.gg/4ZBpwdmh

I've already completed first few chapters regarding our next heroine. Although, her existence might seem unorthodox to some but I hope she gets all the love, like other heroines who have already been introduced or might join us on our journey.

Peace]

6