Prologue – a vision from the future
1.9k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kushina and Minato were impaled by the Nine Tails in it's blind rage and fear, they sealed the monster into their only child, Naruto. A person approached them, a person who Kushina knew very well... and who she feared the most.

An adult woman, wearing a dark cloak with the symbol of a blue cloud on the front. She has long dark maroon hair grew long, covering her entire back. Her face is covered with bandages, effectively blinding her, and a gas mask usually worn by the ninja of Amegakure, Village Hidden in the Rain. And on her neck, she wore two forehead protectors, one of Ame, and the other... Uzushio.

"K-Klara...", Kushina gritted her teeth, giving the woman in front a bloodshot look.

"Just as I suspected...", her voice was distorted, she turned her head to the child on the shrine, "Kushina, you have grown weak."

Klara stepped towards the fallen couple, looking down at them, "The Hokage is dead, this threw a wrench into my plans... oh, and you are dying... great... another wrench..."

She sat down next to the dying Kushina, not doing anything... she just sat there...

And she stabbed a black Adamantine Chain into Kushina. The former Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails was healing... no, she was kept on life support.

"This should keep you alive for a bit longer...", Klara smiled under her mask, "Hehe... never thought you would be dying before me, Kushina... I thought my destructive path... would bring my end sooner."

Kushina widened her eyes, she had assumed Klara was behind the attack... but now she doubted it.

"Kushina... Kushina...", she spoke in a melody, "Do you want... revenge?"

That question made Kushina look at Naruto, her son. Without the strength to speak, she shook her head.

"Hmm... hehe... then I shall take care of your child for you... tell me, what is his name?", she lifted Kushina's face up as her bandages unwrapped themselves.

Pure blue eyes, as bright as the sky... and black crescent moons around her pupils...

"Kushina... Kushina...", she spoke in a melody once again, "We are like sisters aren't we?"

"L...Leave...", Kushina's eyes are tearing up, "Leave... my son... alone... please..."

"...", Klara let out a sigh, "You shouldn't die now, Kushina... Kushina... Uzumaki Kushina..."

And now, Klara fully healed Kushina from the gaping wound in her stomach. She stood up while retracting her chain.

"The person who attacked you... called himself Uchiha Madara.", Klara waved her goodbye, "See you in some years~"

Klara disappeared in a puff of smoke, avoiding the kunai going for her head. Several Konoha shinobi surrounded the area, while Hiruzen, the Third Hokage went to check on Kushina.

"Kushina!", Hiruzen called out to her, running over to help her sit up, "What happened?!"

"K-Klara...", Kushina weakly said, "S-She saved me... is my son... Naruto... okay?"

Hiruzen looked over to the baby boy in the shrine, "He's okay..."

"Thank god...", Kushina smiled, and she cried tears of happiness.

"You can rest now...", Hiruzen weakly smiled, "I will take care of things from here..."

"Thank you... Hiruzen-sama...", and her consciousness faded.

=0=0=

Klara sat on top of the Hokage rock, specifically the Second Hokage, readjusting her bandages to cover her eyes.

"Uchiha Madara~ hehe... your name is fun to say.", she giggles, "Now what will you do?"

And a sword went through her head, but Klara was fine. She grabbed the blade of the sword and pulled it right through her head, tearing away her bandages and flung her gas mask off her face.

"Hehe... that won't work, you know?", Klara cocked her head back, smiling wildly, "I am immortal."

She faced the masked man, who took a step back to give himself some advantage.

"Mr. Madara~ don't you already know what I am?", she did a backflip to face the masked man, Madara, "You cannot kill me, only seal me away... hehe... but I am an Uzumaki... hehe... even if you pull me into another dimension... I can just go back."

"All I am doing is... saving the world.", he stated flatly.

"Save? Hehehahaha! Then we are enemies...", her creepy smile widens, and her pupils dilate bigger, "You want to save the world through pain and destruction... but I am trying to destroy the world through hope and dreams..."

She flickered closer to him, "You have no one to care for... and the people who cared for you are all gone, or thought you are dead."

That seemed to trigger the masked man, he went for Klara's throat, only for an Adamantine Chain to go through him, harmlessly.

"Hehe... that trick is fun. Well, until I meet again... Uchiha...", her bright blue eyes with crescent moons shined, making her smile even brighter, "Obito."

And she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Tch, Summoning Jutsu...", he gritted under his mask, "You are as annoying as the stories say..."

=0=0=Amegakure=0=0=

Klara appeared in the Amekage office, spooking the two people in the room.

The orange hair man jumped from his seat, frightened by the sudden appearance of the woman. While the other person, a girl with dark blue hair partially turned into paper, getting ready to attack.

"Hello~", Klara happily waved at them, "Am I interrupting something, Yahiko? Konan?"

"No.", Konan flatly replied, returning her body to normal.

"Y-No...", Yahiko blushed a bit.

"Oh~", her eyes moved to Konan's stomach, there was a slight bulge, "Aww~ sorry, sorry~ I know you two are a couple, but doing things in the Amekage office is...", her sky blue eyes moved to the picture of the First Amekage, Hanzo the Salamander, "It's very disrespectful you know~", she gave them a mischievous smile.

"E-Ehem!", Yahiko faked a cough, still blushing red, "So w-where were you?"

"Konoha, there was an attack. Someone unsealed the Nine Tails and took control of it using the Sharingan.", her expression turned serious, "Put the village on lockdown, keep an eye on Nagato, have Nohime with him at all times, and give the "Attack on sight" order to every masked person."

"You know more than half of the Ame forces wear masks.", Konan commented, frowning.

"Ehehehe~ anyone who wears a mask with a swirl design. I'll draw the design later.", she went back to her joyful self, "So, when is the baby?"

Konan and Yahiko blushed, Konan responded while turning her head away, "August... N-Next year..."

"Congratulation~!", Klara clapped her hands, "Hehe, Nagato would be the godfather, correct?"

"Y-Yes.", Konan looked down.

"Nice.", she gave them a wink, "I'll go and keep watch."

She got up from the sofa and walked out, but before she goes away, she gave them another mischievous grin, "Continue what you guys were doing, no sound will come out when I closed the door~"

"Klara!", Konan sent a few paper shuriken at Klara, right after she closed the door.

She pouted, annoyed at the woman, "Honesty! She is annoying as hell."

Yahiko had a hopeless smile, "But she is a good person... I think."

"She drives me crazy with her shenanigans.", Konan crossed her arms, "But she really cares for Ame... at least she should call you Amekage."

"Haha...", Yahiko let out an exasperated laugh, "Klara really brings life to our village, and Amegakure needs her."

She looked out of the window, the Formation dome that keeps the village from the rain, "Without her help, I don't think we can prosper this much."

"Klara was the person who defied the concept of Jinchuriki, after all. She showed how much a Jinchuriki can help the village, not just as a weapon... but also as a person."

He looked to the palace outside of Amegakure, a weapon but also the Ninja Academy of Ame, "Uzumaki Klara, the Jinchuriki of the Zero Tails."

55