Chapter 65 – Deal
300 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Mizukage smiled, looking at the person that just appeared in his office.

Drapped in a grey hooded robe, eyes sealed with spiked Black Adamantine Chains, a gas mask covering the bottom half of her face. And dark maroon hair like dried up blood.

"What pleasure do I owned for your presence here, Yuugure of the Rain?", he asked in a low voice, no hostility, only curiosity.

Klara turned her steps, sitting down on the sofa made for guests.

"Say, do you want to form an alliance with Ame?"

A sentence that make his smile even wider.

"What would we gain from an alliance such as Ame?"

"What you like best, Mizukage.", he felt her wicked smile, "War, Death, Destruction... let this be the bloodiest war in history."

"I like the sound of than... so, what is the plan then?"

"The plan is simple.", she let out a long Adamantine Chains from her right hand, "Do you know how to work with Adamantine?"

"Of course I do...", he stepped over, observing the bunch of chains, "The purity is a bit low, only sixty percent. I can work with this..."

"You can have it.", Klara placed the chains down onto the table, "Make a weapon of yours choosing."

"And what will I use it for?"

"Frame Konoha... and start the war.", her smile sent a chill down the Mizukage's spine.

He knew what Klara was hinting at, to make a weapon made of Adamantine and use it to kill someone from another village and starts the war. Because Adamantine is unbreakable, it does not leave any trace of metal in the body, linking the origin impossible to find... but that just make it more obvious who the culprit is...

An Uzumaki clan member.

This is why Klara approached the Third Mizukage, he is not someone who values the lives of his men. They are merely pawns for his fun.

"I'll be going now... if you have anything more to ask, go to Tamamo... or as you calls her, Mae. Oh, she's my spy by the way, and from what I can tell, she is pretty useless in my plan to bring down Kiri.", Klara shrugged, casually taking the door as the way out.

"Hmm, so why is it that Mae is useless? She help me quite a bit with the pirate problem the Land of Water has.", the Mizukage asked.

"Because Tamamo is schemer, bringing down countries is her hobby. But if that fox doesn't have anything to destroy, she would lounge around to await it's inevitable destruction.", she closed the door.

The Mizukage did not sense her presence anymore, "Hm, alright..."

He knew what Tamamo said was a lie, but that lie worked to his convenience. As the Tsuchikage's long time enemy, he knew his rival well, far too well. He knew the Third Tsuchikage would never sacrifice his people, he is too stubborn to make a deal with a demon, never waver in his own path.

=0=0=Klara=0=0=

Man, fuck that guy. I thought I was psychotic but a real psycho put me in my place.

As always, I took the long way home since I am very hungry now... I even dipped into my supply of bloodbags every now and then.

A solution leads to a problem. I could just find another solution that isn't cannibalism, but eh, eating people is what I have to deal with now.

Walking on water, going to the East of the Land of Water, I want to try sea food... oh, human I mean. Teehee~

This place belongs to a clan who were ostracized by Kirikagure because they are viewed as a danger. More often or not, Kiri would organize some events to hunt these type of clans.

The reason? Well, fear of course. This clan in particular possessed a Gekkei Genkai that can make them move as fast as wind, and as gentle as a quiet breeze. That ability is unacceptable to Kiri, which has a very open vendetta against Kekkei Genkai.

So as an excuse for my feast, I'll help Kiri wipe out a clan.

I clapped my hands together, "Corruption Art: Caliginosity Mimicry."

Black Adamantine Chains wrapped around me like a cocoon, melting together as I break free from my own prison. Pitch black, the void replicating the endless and vast universe, replaced my skin.

Tendrils of darkness blooms from my body, as well as chains to signify my binding to the dark path I took. Then purple empyrean flames burns, covering the tips of the tendrils and chains. And finally, red dots like dying stars appears on my body, they act like eyes and the representation for my hunger...

Tailed Beast Mode - Empyrean Palace.

I crouched down, walking on all four as my grin widen to an unnatural size.

"Hehe... I wonders how strong will they be?", I readied my attacks.

!

I was about to unleash my destruction... until I spotted two kids happily going about their day, despite being scorned by their village.

I... what was I doing? What was I... thinking?

Destroying a whole clan? Am I stepping down that... that low?!

They are innocent... they have nothing to do with my vendetta against villages. They are like... the Uzumaki clan—

No! I... I must destroy them... I am hungry, yes! I am famished!

No! I can't! I don't want to—

Quickly, I teleported out of the Land of Water, going back into my room in Ame. Then I teleported to Chishio Forest, specifically my cave...

I stared at the husk of people, already given up on life. My eyes wanders around, the floor filled with my Chakra Leeches... a couple of millions leeches wiggling.

Let us have a feast...

=0=0=a few days later=0=0=

"Sups, Yuugure.", Hattori called out to me.

"Hello, Hattori.", I turned to the man wearing a gas mask. Like many Ame shinobi, I don't know what his face look like.

Well, there is still the defining characteristic of his, the long ass fuck-off spear that is over four meters long.

"So, how are you feeling now?", he asked me, looking over the giant formation I drew outside of Ame.

"Not too good, I am pretty hungry still.", I rubbed my stomach, I ate just an hour ago too.

"Can't you just ask your Sage Animal for a solution?"

Oh yeah... I have an ancient Sage that would answer my questions. Why didn't I think of that before?! Fuck!

"By the way, is this for the exam?", he pointed at the Formation.

"This isn't the exam, I'm just preparing for the upcoming war.", I shrugged, "Since I'll be on the offensive on the Eastern front, I have to make sure we have no losses."

"Can't you just use your Shades? They are pretty deadly.", he looked at a Shade, Rito is his name, who is just standing there, menacingly.

"I framed the Hokage in the Kage Summit—"

"SUPS!", I heard a very energenic voice, one I so desperately avoid.

Letting out a sigh, I turned to her. Black hair with a subtle shade of blue, clear blue eyes that spirals into insanity. She wore a uniform, often seen in a nation's uniform. And the giant ass bow that screams demonic weapon on her back.

The self-proclaimed Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Nohime the Cerulean Devil. She came from the North West, a place called the Land of Evil...

So yeah, she's a walking, talking red-flag.

I looked down at her, since she only reached up to my chest.

"What are ya doin'!", she questioned me.

"A Teleportation Formation, it will help the army survive, at least with no casualty. This is connected with my Chakra Leeches, with them as the medium, the Ame shinobi can go back here anytime they want!", I explained then put on the finishing touches with my Chakra Ink.

"Let the drums of war beats! I can't wait to kill people...", she showed her wicked grin.

Nohime is a war advocate, because of that, she was exiled from her land. You know there is something wrong with you when the place that kicked you out is calls the Land of Evil.

Even I find her weird! And I'm the Jinchuriki of the Zero Tails! Not to mention I'm always hungry!

Hattori slapped Nohime in the back of her head, "Hah... really, did you take your meds?"

"I don't have meds! You fucker!", she tried to grab Hattori, but she's too small and can barely reach him which his hand pushed on her head. So she's just shadow boxing.

"I think I'll rest for the day.", I said, "I have to remember this Formation from my memories, and frankly speaking, my memory is kinda fucked up at the moment."

I'm exhausted, mentally that is. 

So I got out of there and flopped on my bed instantly.

"Good night, Ginga.", I smiled as I slumbers.

""Good night."" ""Have a good sleep"" ""Love you"" ""Don't wet the bed"" ""Fun"" ""Nighty Night!""

10