Chapter 70 – Unable to change
427 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found him under a lamp post, the Suna Sage that I was looking for. Yamashiro Takuya, the few Sages that are affiliated with the ninja world.

He's pretty good looking, and delicious too. I wouldn't mind eating him right here and now... it would be a great benefit to me in fact.

"Hello there, you are Yamashiro Takuya, correct?", I leaned on the lamp post.

He eyed me cautiously, looking for an opening and already thinking of escaping. Too bad, you are in my territory.

"I just wanna talk. There's nothing to be afraid of.", I let out a sigh, "The part of being a terrorist is that everyone is afraid of me, why though?" What's wrong with being an evil person for the sake of being evil?"

He was speechless. Why?

Well, I am confusing him of course. I am a walking time-bomb after all, I could burst out and kill him anytime I want.

"So, as a fellow Sage, I want to know... was it hard?"

He took a deep breath, "Yes... a whole year of running..."

"For me, I had to survive half a year without food.", I stare at him, my eyes dilated to the color of the abyss, "So, what kind of Sage are you?"

"Spider Sage, I am a Spider Sage."

Huh, that explained the Chakra web I'm seeing above the entire village. I smiled, and pointed upward.

"Then the web above belonged to you, correct?"

"It's up to your imagination.", he shrugged and began to walk away.

"Huh, then I'll just dismantle it.", I snapped my finger, "Nohime, shoot."

At my command, an arrow covered in Chakra came upward. It hit the web, which quickly caught on fire and spread quickly, burning a ghostly blue. Takuya glanced up in a daze, seems like he didn't expect the web

"Oh, and tomorrow... you should watch your back.", I grinned, "You may never know what will come after you next."

=0=0=

Under the eternal rain, I watched the convoy leaving the Land of Rain on top of a tree, unknowing of the trap I set for them.

"Hey, Kazekage.", I said in a whisper, "I know you can hear me."

He indeed can hear me with the iron sand he has, transfering vibration from one grain to another.

"Though you and Hanzo are allies, you are still my enemy. Not the enemy of Yuugure of the Rain, but of Klara the Knight of Madness. For my dream of destroying the world, I will trample upon the dream of others."

I took a deep inhale.

"War is coming, the days of peace is no longer. You will hear news of what I can do in the up coming future. Let's up that curse will not catch up to you before I get to you."

With that, my conversation with the Kazekage is over. I feel the iron sand moving away from me, and a glare I felt coming from the Kazekage.

Welp! Now this shit show is over, I guess it's time to deal with this fucking hunger!

So I teleported to Chishio Forest, still as damp and creepy as ever. But this is also my home.

Taking off my clothes, I went for a dip in the blood red hotspring. Hah~ this is the fucking best!

I sink myself in the blood water, letting it covered me... I desires warmth... so I opened my mouth, letting the water into my body.

My lungs became heavier as water fills them. As well as my stomach... it is full...

Full...

Body physically and...

Mentally...

Blood...

Food...

Full...

Strangely, it's not painful or uncomfortable at all...

Ahahaha!

I think I figured it out!!

I raised myself from the water in joy! Also vomitting out all of the blood water!!

"I fucking figured it out!", my hands are raised as I declare my victory!! Fuck yeah!

I crossed my arms with a smug smile, "Heh, as expected of myself, the number one genius of Uzushio. Who mastered all Fuinjutsu techniques in under a month! The reincarnation of Uzumaki Ashina! Possessor of the Senrigan! A Leech Sage! The Sage of Madness! Jinchuriki of the Zero Tails! The Knight of Madness!!"

Blood is the nectar of life, it is the medium that connects the spirit to the body. Ketsuha desires soul, but... the essence should be enough to satisfy me, and it's renewable too!

Should I aim higher? To go beyond the Sage of Six Paths?

Yeah! Fuck it, I should do it to completely fuck over the legacy of this cursed world!!

So, what should I call myself now?

Come to think of it, I gave myself two names. Yuugure, the name that carries out my dreams... I think... my memories are hazy, no matter... it became the me that is happy, content, the me that founded a place to call my new home.

Then Klara, I don't know who gave me this name, I only knows that this name meant 'the one who shine above all'. Heh, how ironic that turned out to be. Now, it's just a name that symbolizes my prejudice, the person that will destroy this world.

...Who am... I?

Who am I really now... I could just be happy and stay in Ame... or I could gather up more power to destroy this world.

Two options, one that is a rope for me to climb up from this state. The other is a spiralling staircase that leads down to the abyss.

I can—

I could stay—

I must—

Argh.... why... I can't I pick the better option? 

I̵̤̳͈̔̒̀ ̶̻̓w̸͙͈͖͊ḁ̶̜͗̑͒n̴̯̝̽̚t̷̬̒̊͠ ̵̮͍͌̈t̵͈̩̥͛̽o̷̻̖̗͂̐̕ ̷͔͓̗́̌̕b̷̜̾̚e̴̯̾͌̏ ̵̮́͐s̸̛̲̯̙ą̷͓̫̏͛̅v̶̩̠̆̈̑e̸͙̓̍

Ḩ̸̡̬̬̰̻̻̪̮͝e̷̢͈͚͂͊́̈́͠l̴̼͙̥̩̩͚̟̿͆͒̑̈́͗̈́p̴̢̦̗͚̯̼̳̱̺͑̃̐̋͛̍̓͊͛̎͜.̴͓̳̋̅̂͊͊.̶̹̠͖́͑̔̈́̈͂̒.̴̨̖̦̲̞̭̗͉̂͒͐́ ̶̺̠̗͑̿̂́͝m̴̛̰̻̩̑̌͛̀͠ȇ̴̛̛̠͈̈̄̒̆̌͗̌

 

I must destroy this world... yes... that's it...

"Ketsu...", I called as I cocked my head back, "What power can I get next?"

The giant Leech Sage formed right behind me, a deep shade of maroon with blood red stripes. Yeah, I still remember their form.

"There is still that Blood God.", they said, circling me.

Oh yeah... Kain. 

I shrugged, "I don't worship him."

He's just a tool for me to use. Heh, using a god for my own benefit? I'm not that much of a follower of divinity, even if I am praised as the Prophet of the cult that sprung up in the Land of Rivers.

There is a story Lady Kaye used to tell me, about the gods... not those who are considered gods, but actual gods who embodied concepts of reality. Their names lost to time, their identity wiped out of history. But if you know and invoke their name... their prayer... they will blessed you, for a price.

I knew the Blood God's name through Haseka, so I unfortunately entered his grace. The price that I must pay is still unknown to me, it might just cost me my sanity... what little sanity I have left that is.

"Borrowing power with a high price is not my thing.", I put my hand onto the edge of the hotspring, then I performed a graceful handstand backward roll, "I want to obtain it on my own, either through befriending or paying through a fair contract."

"Do you want to enter a contract with the Shark?", Ketsu inched closer than what I'm comfortable with, "Ryuusame had taken interest in you."

I backed off, making some distance. There is something odd about the Leech Sage, now that I think carefully.

"Okay now... I'm going to ask the big question... why do you always offer me help?"

"Hm, because I am bored.", they JUST casually answered!!

"Is being bored really resulted in me becoming a Sage of Corruption?", I crossed my arms, giving them a scowled.

"Who knows, the flow of destiny is difficult to understand. Though there is one thing I am certain, you are interesting."

They coiled around me.

"It is rare for an individual to view what they have done as evil, they unconsciously assumed what they do as right and just. Not you, you know what you are doing as bad, you don't justified yourself."

"Especially done by one who would be viewed as kind in nature. Strong enough to be gentle, cruel enough to be kind. Good enough to be evil."

I am not a good person, I know that well enough. I know my view is flawed, twisted, there is nothing anyone can do to change that. Just roll with it, nothing to be surprised about.

But hearing someone say that out loud, somehow as a compliment... it make me blush a bit.

"Thanks, Ketsu...", I looked down, the blood water still drips down from my body.

I quickly grab the Sage of Six Paths towel, wiping myself clean and refreshed. But using the towel once used by the Sage of Six Paths is still really fucking weird!

"So... can I browse through the weapons again?", I pointed down.

"Sure, suit yourself.", with that, they scattered to reveal the field of bones and objects.

Now, how the fuck do I find another accurses weapon? Who knows how long manufacturing a weapon from the other side of the world could be this difficult? 

I when around, picking up swords and daggers, occationally crunching bones and eating them. Nothing worth pointing out...

Hah... I really lucked out when finding Ketsuha. I guess I could always fall back on the try snd true method of the Uzumaki clan of punching souls—

"Huh... what the fuck is this?", I picked up an war axe, huh, this fits my hand pretty well!

Carved into the head of the axe is the symbol that looks like a serpentine eye. Let's see... I covered the axe in Corrupted Chakra—

Uhh, it just absorbed the Corrupted Chakra— the eye! It's moving! What the fuck?

I guess when looking for a cursed weapon, you will find a cursed weapon!

"I think I found my new weapon!", I raised the axe into the air, smiling at my new found cursed weapon!

Though I have to practice swinging again...

FUCK YEAH! Brute force it is!

"I will name you...Ketsuono!", I wonders what I can do with you...?

 

S̶̷̵̴̸̻͒ǎ̸̶̴̵̸̷̷̢̰̕v̸̶̶̴̸̴̜̞̒ĕ̶̶̴̴̶̵̶̙́̊ ̸̵̷̸̷̴̸̡̙̮̄m̶̸̸̷̴̸̵̶͉̳̠̒̏ḛ̸̸̶̸̸̷͋̈́—̷̶̸̵̷̶̷̸̛̟̥̺̈

I'm feeling the burn out coming closer to me, so rest is required even if I want to write more.

So, that's it for now! Thank you for reading, have a good day, stay safe and touch grass!

6