Chapter 76 – Attack on the Land of Earth
198 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have positioned the Ancor Vantian in a place where I can shoot arttilery fire at the capital of the Land of Earth. Well, I don't think there will be any resistance since the demons moved quickly, with ten different Parade happening at the same time, the people must be living in fear right now.

But it took waaay too long to find a suitable spot with my incomplete Cursed Realm. I mean, I threw the sacks of meat at various different key points, waiting for them to slowly die out and consume by the land, earing effecient Yin Energy.

"Position the guns!", I commanded.

The Shades working on the terminals pressed a few buttons, adjusting the ten large cannon to aim at the capital.

""Fire Style Formation: Online.""

""Acceleration Formation: Online""

"Corrupted Chakra Bomb: All Loaded!""

""Power at maximum!""

""Give the command, Klara!""

I smile, "FIRE!!!"

Ten cannon shot can be heard, rumbling the entire palace. I had to brace myself to not be thrown out of my seat! Damn, this feeling of actually firing... it is very addicting.

""All Loaded!!"", Kurumi yelled out again.

"Fire!!"

Ten more shot shook the palace!! This place is fucking awesome!

""How is the cannons doing?""

""Activating Self-Repair Formation!""

""Self-Repair Formation: Online! Two more minutes to be operational!""

Hah~ very good, this should make it to—

""WARNING! A GIANT OBJECT IS SPEEDING TOWARDS US!!""

""TARGET IDENTIFIED! THE FIVE TAILS!!""

What?! A Tailed Beast is here?! That was fucking fast!!

"All available Shades, come to me!", I quickly got off my seat and swaped place with the Chakra Leech outside of the palace—

I feel my strength returning to me, building up from the days I lost out. This feeling of power... it is addicting.

Over a hundred thousand souls, piled up inside me like they once did. Being reunited... is amazing!!

"Corruption Art: Calignosity Mimicry."

Black Adamantine Chains wrapped around my body, stacking more and more on top of eachother. Untile I became a Giant of Darkness.

I ran, mcomong in contact with the white horse. Urgh! This thing is strong! I was even pushed back for a minute there— what the fuck is it doing?

Steam released from it's body, creating a veil of mist that... interfere with my Mind's Eye?! Fuck, I need to study with a Tailed Beast expert for a quick session.

It retreated, going back into the steam mist... completely silent...

It rammed me on the side, piercing it's horns into my layers of Adamantine Chains, almost reaching me. It even broke a few links!! I know my quality is fucking terrible, but still! Adamantine Chains!!

It retreated back into the mist, disappearing once more. Hm... wide area attack it is.

Ginga, fly Ancor Vantian into the sky.

""Roger"" ""Relaying the mesage"" ""Dodge""

I twisted myself, using the advantage of my body made out of chains to dodge the incoming attack. And counters, thousands of Black Adamantine Chains came forth, crashing down on the Five Tails, stabbing into it's skin.

It let out a terrible shriek, and even more steam released from it's body. I won't let you escape... ever.

"Corruption Art: Ballet of the Abyss.", the world became enveloped in darkness.

I pulled the Tailed Beast into my Inner World... no, a mix of mine and it's. Behind me is my Inner World - a dead plateau in the sea of oil with growing spires in the background. And in front of me is a white prison.

I see the chained Tailed Beast by it's legs so it couldn't move freely. And a man... lifeless to say the least.

"You must be the Blood Demon.", the Five Tails spoke.

Blood Demon? Damn, that's my title now? Another one added to my ever growing list~

"I am Klara, the Knight of Madness and Jinchuriki of the Zero Tails, Ginga.", I introduced myself with a smile. Ginga rises out of the oil to ad a dramatic flare~

"I see. So you are the one who destroyed Iwa.", it spoke with a neutral tone, not taking offense to anything.

"Sucks that they rebuilt it in such little time...", I sighed, approach the lifeless man, "And what is this thing?"

"That is a failure who they just randomly found and shoved me into.", it sneered, clearly not happy, "They were very desperate because of you."

"Glad to know~", glad to know.

"Just be done with it. Kill him.", it urged me.

I snickered, lifting the man's head up to look directly in his eyes, unfocused and not even conscious, "There is a slight problem. You see, when I'm here I can't kill people. Being a Leech Sage and all~"

Not that it would understand what I just said. I didn't give it enough context after all, just speak vague words to practice my mystical front.

"But~ they can.", I pointed back at Ginga as they opens countless maws frull of needle-like teeth. Dear Sage of Six Paths, I just love how Ginga can improvise with my weird antics.

They came at the man at breakneck speed, but with our link, I stopped them before they could tear him apart.

"Promise me when you get out, you won't attack the Land of Spirits ever again.", I stare at the Five Tails, dialing my eyes to the abyssal black.

"I swear on my name, Kokuou, I will not attack this land of yours. Or else my honor will be tarnished forever.", it bowed down to me.

Honor, huh. So the Tailed Beasts know something like that... they are already better that the people of those accursed villages, who would do a concentrated attack on a single small village and call it a victory?

"How about this, Kokuou. I propose a deal for us, as long as you don't interfere with my work, I will allow you to live in my land and protect you from ever being seal again."

Kokuou thought about it for a moment, long and hard for a creature smarter than human.

"I accept.", it spoke with a surrendered tone.

"Cool~", I snapped my finger, commanding Ginga to tear the man apart...

Existing my Inner World, I found Kokuou standing in front of me, all high an regal like the finest stallion. It bowed before me.

"I will not forget this boon."

It generated steam once again, disappearing in the hot mist. While I went back into the Ancor Vantian, let us resume our arttilery fire.

=0=0=Chikaraishi - Capital of the Land of Earth=0=0=

Ibaraki Douji was his name, patrolling the street of the outer city, killing any human he came across. He was the demon who reached the capital first because he opted for a full frontal attack, while the others gathers their strength.

As a proud Oni, he did not want to be revive and walk on this Earth again. He lost fair and square to an Uzumaki Onmyoji, giving the exorcist a fragment of his soul to be turn into a Shikigami.

He was ordered to kill, and he so he did. Going around the capital in a circle, gradually shrinking to force them to lose morale.

Then the red Oni look up to the sky, noticing ten streaks of purple, like shooting stars going across the world... aiming straight for the capital.

His master was the one who shot them. He realized they pack a punch from the size and energy packed into them.

So Ibaraki made a run for is, leaving behind his iron club to go as fast as possible. He extended his left arm, more twisted and demonic than his right, and he squeezed the air, pulling it back.

He let go, snd he swapped place with a rock. He repeated the motion time and time.

BOOM!!!!

The sudden explosion made his ears rang, and the shockwave that followed knocked him over, flinging him far.

But something... cold caught him. Ibaraki look over to the shadowy hand, then at the owner... a Shade, humanoid but a bit warped by the blast.

""Volley unsuccessful."", it was a distorted female voice, ""The Four Tails shot them out of the sky. No significant damage was done.""

She visibly turns to Ibaraki.

""Ibaraki Douji the Demon Hand.""

He just look at her, not speaking... because he was not strong enough to speak. Compare to Tamamo no Mae, whom got a large part of her soul turned into a Shikigami, Ibaraki was just a fragment.

""Order from Klara, watch the show.""

I have an unfortunate announcement.

I accidentally fixed my sleep schedule so the release will be slower, since I usually write in the dead of night. Though I have to confess, this facfic, even if it attracts decent view, is lower on my writing piority than my original series, Infinity in the Void - Freedom in the Abyss. Check it out if you are interested.

6