Chapter 77 – Archer of Samsara
1.2k 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

""The Four Tails is keeping up with the volley.""

""Klara, attrition or the good stuff?""

""I vote the good stuff!""

""Attrition!!""

The Shades are discussing what to do, just some light banters and overall having fun. Ah~ this is what I missed, the chaotic conversations that I had to blpck out for most of the time because they were too distracting.

Even in a war, they are also very chatty. They got that from me, being the host of thousands of spirits so my personality rubbed on them quite a bit. My soul is quite large, so some bits and pieces of mine might gotten broke off and filled in their.

So they could be the reason for why I'm feeling so empty for a while now.

...naaaaaah. That couldn't be, my soul is fucked from the beginning.

Now... should I just fly over and destroy the capital? That would probe a risk to the Ancor Vantian, and the Four Tails too... hm, without the Five Tails, things should be more problematic for Iwa.

I still have Countdown to Doomsday on the Tsuchikage, it has been saving up for a few years now so the power should be able to compare to a Tailed Beast Bomb. Should I activate it? I want to, very tempting, but the morale isn't low enough for the bomb to go off.

"We are going with another volley... and get Nohime here, I have a plan."

=0=0=

"Sup~ Klara. I was having a good time drinking and not being on the battlefield, so what do you want?"

She was lying, I could see the excitement of fighting behind those deep blue eyes. Just like the depth of the sea, her eyes hides the depth of her malice.

That's why she was exiled from the Land of Evil.

"Just point in the general direction of the capital....", she turned her bow towards the Land of Earth.

"Lock... on.", her smile widens, baring her pointy teeth.

Nohime can see really far, like, on top of the Ancor Vantian, she can see from here to Kirigakure!

"When I give the command, shoot."

Ginga, fire!

The attrilery cannons fired, shaking the entire Ancor Vantian. Ten Chakra Bombs made of Corrupted Chakra flying across the sky like shooting stars. It was beautiful, painting the blue sky with streaks of purple dust... tainting the purity of heaven.

After waiting for a few seconds, using my connection with the Shades around Chikaraishi... I got my signal.

""Fire""

""FIRE!!"

A trail of blue flame exist her eyes, making the demonic bow twisted and more spiky. The Three Thousand Worlds, a bow said to be able to shoot over three thousands arrows in under a minute.

"Third Heaven: Purgatory!!!"

The pulled the bowstring back, creating a Chakra Arrow. She let go of the bowstring, firing the arrow...

Then a Formation appeared on her hand, returning the bowstring back to the palm of her hand.— then another arrow was shot.

Then again, and again. In quick succession and under a minute, thousands of arrows were unleashed.

There are those who possess more than one Kekkei Genkai, Nohime being one of them. She has two.

The first one is Cinder Style, a combination of Fire Style and Yang Style. Her fire is like a liquid, it splashes on anything and burns until the fire ran out of fuel, Chakra. It's a weaker version of the Uchiha's Amaterasu, but without actually harming the user.

Then there is her bread and butter, Cycle Style, a combination of Yin and Yang Style. It is simple, she can repeat an action instantly.

This is how the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven was so feared in her nation. Before she proclaimed herself to be the Demon King, she had another title...

Archer of Samsara.

After firing all of those, she flopped down, taking heavy breaths since she used almost all of her Chakra. But a satisfying smile was on her face.

When I look into her past with the Senrigan, I saw what can of person she was. A monster who live on the line between life and death.

She want to be kill, to experience death, but at the same time, she want to live, to experience the joy of the thrill.

There three kind of monsters in this world. I am a human who chose to become a monster. With Chiba and Kakuzu, they were made into monsters. And with Nohime... she was born a monster.

Under normal circumstances, she would be kill right at the moment of birth. But the Land of Evil is a place rule by strength, everyone has the rights to live and to fight for their survival.

There is a saying I learned from Nohime, the Will of Evil as she like to call it, mimicking our ways.

"We can only see the true nature of a flower when they bloom.", I spoke out loud.

That made Nohime cracked up, "Hee~ I know my true nature, I am an evil person walking on the path of evil... but you on the other hand, you feel the weight of every lives you had killed and consumed."

"I don't know what you are talking about.", I turned away, facing my back to her.

"You can't deny it, can you? You are a kind spirit, but twisted by the dealings of fate."

Hah... I stabbed her with my Adamantine Chains. While I could kill her right here and now, getting rid of an evil that would surely bring harm to the world...

I won't do that, the best place to learn is from a master. She's my sensei in warcrimes and doing evil shits. Plus, I'm in no place to kill one of our strongest fighter.

Transfering my Corrupted Chakra into Nohime, she become lively and annoying again.

"Thanks for the emergency supply~!", she stood back up, smiling all happy.

She's immune to Corrupted Chakra too... what kind of monsters made her?

=0=0=Chikaraishi=0=0=

Ibaraki Douji stood on top of a spike, watching together with the Shade, whose name is Marin.

He saw ten Corrupted Chakra Bombs, flying across the sky. But as they made their descend, thousands of blue fire arrows followed.

The arrows hit the Chakra Bombs, detonating them midair before the Four Tails Jinchuriki can do anything— a cloud of Corrupted Chakra formed above, slowly falling down.

He realized the Corrupted Cloud was just a diversion for the thousands of arrows. They hit the yellow burning dot in the sky, falling down with the arrows.

A sea of blue flame covered the entire capital... even from here, Ibaraki could even hear the screams of people. People who thought they were safe behind their walls.

As the cloud descend, another volley of arrows came.

""People who have no way of fending for themselves, those who did not feel fear..."", Marin began her monologue, drawing Ibaraki's attention, ""Just like us, the People of Sky, we just wanted to make ends meet, to continue our daily lives. They are the same as the Land of Fire, they did not care for anyone but themselves...""

Hatred and rage, that was how they feel about this world. Not one of them cared for the destruction of their nation...

""They deserve to die.""

Now all that was left of them are hatred and rage. And they directed the rage at their enemy.

""To not have another us... we must end this Cycle of Hatred... plunge everything into fire... drive everything to insanity...""

""Blood for the Blood God..."

If you have an ankle deep knowledge of the Sengoku Era, you would see I based Nohime on Oda Nobunaga. (Also, Nohime was the name of Nobunaga's wife

4