Chapter 91
188 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cass's feet coursed through the darkness of the Dungeon as she sought out Ryu. She didn't want Ryu to die. It would make Drake upset, but also, Ryu was kind, and good, and-

Her feet stepped on something wet and sticky, which she recognized immediately as human blood. Monster blood felt different. She stilled herself for a moment, reaching for her side, fingers pulling out a simple, small lighter. Drake had made it using Rei's design, and she flicked at it for a few seconds. The pitch black darkness of the cave was soon dispelled, and there were the bodies of four people, torn to ribbons by a few barehanded strikes.

Drake used knives. It wasn't Drake. Ryu used swords, it wasn't Ryu. It wasn't a monster, either.

Four bodies. Four corpses. But none of them were Ryu. She closed the lighter, and then returned to her journey, moving slower, now, listening for the sounds of Ryu, or Drake, or anything.

There weren't any sounds... no, there was just one. A susurration like breathing, but not right. A vibration of something big.

She felt the presence of it, as she approached. The room grew large around her, the air moving differently, even in the pitch black of it. There was no sound of Drake. The creature in the room didn't move. She should leave - Drake wasn't here.

Then the smell hit her. Blood. Human blood.

She sniffed at the air, her blood running cold for a moment, as she recognized a second scent, mixed in with the blood.

Drake's smell. Specifically, the smell after he had exerted himself quite a lot.

She took out the lighter again, her thumb flicking the device, and a tiny light flickered across the empty room. Over there was a massive, gargantuan creature, lightly splattered with blood, seeming comatose as it didn't react at all to her presence.

And over there was the corpse of Drake, split in two, right down the middle, one arm missing somewhere. Blood spilled out in between the two parts, stretching out.

Cass just stared at it. That was Drake. That was Drake. No, Drake- Drake had multiple bodies. Drake was okay. The body - the body didn't mean anything. The body didn't mean anything. It didn't. It definitely... didn't... it shouldn't mean anything. It was bad that he'd died, but it was Drake. He would be okay.

But the body was dead.

It looked just like any other dead body. Eyes open, unseeing. Mouth half-open. Empty. It looked like... her.

The woman she'd killed.

Her eyes just kept on staring at it. To Cass's eyes, it looked like it was saying, I'm dead. You'll never talk to me again. But that wasn't true.

But that was what it was saying. Cass read people's bodies, which were more honest than their mouths, and this body was saying... she was a failure. She was bad. She deserved this.

* * *

Given I wasn't absolutely certain the Juggernaut was comatose, and Cass was nigh-suicidal at the best of times, my other bodies were rushing right for it, making a beeline for the site since I knew exactly where it was. I half-stumbled into the wide open room, the comatose creature just lying there, the whole place lightly illuminated by a gentle glow from my anima.

Cass was just quietly staring at my corpse, standing utterly stock still before it. I'm not sure she even noticed my presence. Either way, I had a priority - I moved to the comatose Juggernaut, placing my hand against its inert chest. It didn't move, remaining still for ten or so seconds as I mentally disentangled the strands of Fate arranged around its core, before finally pulling said core out, my Exaltation swallowing it up like an engine being filled at the gas pump. There was a feeling of pulsing, excessive energy that emerged at that point.

The creature itself collapsed, its already thin frame turning emaciated as it lost all strength in its unconscious limbs, and then its skin started to peel and wrinkle. Spiders soon burst out of it, crawling out, thousands of them, heading off in every direction, and at that point, Cass finally looked away from my corpse over to me.

Her expression was one of quiet, haunted pain, just staring at me blankly. Tears went down her cheeks, but they did so without much else in terms of expression. Now that the potential threat to her was dealt with, I approached her quickly, wrapping her in my arms and holding her against me. For a long few seconds, she kept that cold, static response - and then she just started bawling wildly. I held her in my arms as she blubbered and recovered.

* * *

Back at the Twilight Manor, Rei had come to find and talk to one of my bodies there. It was reading a map at the desk at that particular moment, using it to help my other body navigate its way to where Cass, my corpse, and the body currently consoling Cass, was. "Hey," she said, scraping a chair up to set it down next to mine. She didn't say anything beyond that, just planting a hand on my thigh, intentionally brushing the back of her hand against my dick.

"Hello," I said, in response. "I'm working with this body right now," I admitted.

"Uh huh," Rei said, nodding along. "Yep. Working," she agreed. "You know what helps me when I'm stressed out from working too hard?"

"No."

"Making Bitch eat my pussy. You want me to bring her in here to suck your dick? Or maybe, you want me to do it?" She asked. "Or I could give you a titfuck. Triple beej, if you want it," she said, my cock slowly bouncing. "We could make your dick as big as it's gotta be, so that as many girls could handle it as you want. Oh, is Ganko attached to this'n?"

"No, she's with the one that's with Hephaistos right now."

"Right, how's that going? You getting on that?"

"Well, I think that Hephaistos was impressed with your lighter design, and my ability to make it. I'm apparently a natural with my hands."

"Yep. She wants you, dude," she said. "Get in them guts. She's got big tits and a 'flaw' that's not really a flaw to you, that's the ideal woman." She shook her head. "Wait, you didn't answer my question. You want me to suck your cock?"

"You're being insistent," I said, frowning a bit. Sure, Rei liked sex, but she was normally more... boisterous? Eager? No, selfish, that's the word. If Rei asked for sex it was because she was horny and she wanted to fuck. Right now she was acting more like... Setsuko, maybe, when Setsuko thought I was stressed... "Oh. You were watching my other body." The one that had died.

"Well, I was watching through Darkness's eyes at first, but you fuckin' knocked her out with your megadick, hot as fuck by the way," Rei said. "But yeah, I was riding your senses too." She didn't say the subtext - that she wanted to make me feel better after I'd lost a body. "So? You want your dick sucked? You still haven't said yes or no."

I smiled a bit at her antics. "Tione's sleeping right now, let me get that body to find a map."

"Ugh. So lame with her," Rei said. "I wanna grope her tits, they're so fucking nice, I love chocolate babes like her and Aisha and Bitch and Lena and... goddamn, it's so fucked up that Amazons are all het."

"Yeah, well, if they weren't, Telskyura would probably be the island of Sappho by now." The other body had fished out a map, and was copying out the various lines and notes I'd made on this one - then I put it down and turned to Rei, who smiled at me, a vivacious grin curling its way across her lips. "Whatever I want? You know that it's not the same for me as it is for you, right? I have continuity of consciousness."

"Yeah, but you had a whole fuckin' brain running and calculating and noticing and all the other shit brains do, and now it's off, for good," Rei pointed out, popping her lips. "And yeah, whatever you want, stud. Me? Bitch? Wanna get Alex in here to suck you off for the next couple hours? I could probably talk her into wearing a dog collar if I told her about what happened..."

This was a relative rarity for Rei, in that it was her showing genuine concern for another person's emotional well-being. I reached for her cheek, gently caressing it as I smiled at her. "Thanks. You're sweet," I added.

"Am not," she said, actually blushing a bit at the compliment. "Ugh. If you make it all lovey-dovey I'm not gonna do it."

"Alright then. I want you to make my cock as big as you want, and I want as many of you sucking it as you can get," I told her. My cock throbbed in my pants at that thought, and she just grinned at that - the door opened and five more Reis flooded into the room, like they'd been waiting outside.

"Knew I was the best," she told me, a cocky note to her voice. "Megadick time!" She fished my dick out, grabbing it in both hands and massaging it. I was hard already, but it just got bigger and bigger, as the six Reis moved to surround my seated position.

"There's no way to give him a seated blowjob with six of us, move him to the bed," one of the Reis said, and the others nodded, soon getting me moving. My dick, by that point, was a foot long, and thick around as a water bottle, but Rei went right back to the weird handjob that made my dick that little bit bigger with every pump, until at last my length was 'done,' at a foot and a half and thick around as a forearm. The six girls surrounded my dick as I laid on the bed, all contemplating my cock - and then, with seemingly preplanned synchronicity, they all mashed their tits into my cock from every angle. It took them a half-second to adjust, so that one pair smothered the top of my dick, the next the middle, and the third pair the bottom, all squishing and jiggling against one another like that.

It felt really, shockingly pleasant - much better than a titjob normally would have. "You, nn, increased my, sensitivity, didn't you?" I said, as the Reis started wiggling in place, my cock throbbing in their breasts.

"Huh? Nope," Rei lied as casually and fluidly as anybody ever could. "Guess you really like the sextuple titwank thing, huh?" She responded, her hands going to her tits and mashing them around my cock, making my hips thrust up into her tits on automatic, all the girls letting out an erotic half-moan of pleasure in response. Even when they were trying to make me feel better, they were still trying to come, and they'd clearly made their tits extra-sensitive.

"You haven't, even lubed me up," I pointed out.

"Oh yeah," Rei said, leaning over my dick and starting to salivate intentionally. The other Reis did similarly, slobbering into the valley of their tits, cool spit eventually winding its way over towards my cock as they worked together like that, humming and slobbering as their tits continued to mash against one another's, full breasts mashing around.

It felt really, really fucking good, and I felt a pair of hands going towards my balls, massaging them - and seeming to get smaller as they did. Or, rather, my balls were getting bigger as she played with them, but I was way too busy getting just driven to ecstasy by all those big fat tits mushing all over my cock. "Hnngoddammit, Rei," I grunted out, twitching, my hips bucking up into her tits.

"Come whenever you want, Coolidge Effect means you can come six times, stud," one of them told me, clearly eager to get me off. In fact, they all started to mash their tits even harder against my cock at that point, making me groan as their fingers dug into that soft, supple flesh, intensifying the pressure on my dick.

Of course, I came, just starting to spurt, showering them in a truly obscene load of cum. The pair at the top tilted their heads up, stretching out their mouths, extra-long tongues stretching to collect any cum that might hit them, and my dick just kept throbbing in those gorgeous tits of theirs, as it sprayed and sprayed. By the expression on the pair at the top's faces, they'd made my cum extra tasty, humming as they gulped it down eagerly. Then they pulled back, moving to start licking their tits clean, hungrily slurping up every drop of cum that had been sprayed on their faces and tits.

The other four certainly kept up their work, though: the top pair slid and ground their way up to the tip of my cock, rubbing at it forcefully, before sliding their way down - but only to the halfway point, because the bottom pair moved up to meet them. They grinned as they glanced over my way, massaging my length in shocking synchronicity, my dick getting rubbed all over the place in that obscene quadruple paizuri.

"Enjoying it, stud? Like these big, fat, teenage tits wrapped around your dick?" I just groaned in pleasure, nodding rapidly. "Mannn, fuck, too many of us, but you know what was fucking hot and we should do some time? That thing from the one Akushizu, where the girls get their tits mashed into each other with like, a fuckin' belt holding them together, and then the tits get fucked, like, sideways. Double titpussy or whatever. Fuck. Hot, right?" I groaned in pleasure, just nodding - I actually recalled that scene, and it definitely would be hot. "Can't believe I didn't think of that before. Go ahead and come, stud. Come all over your hot little brides, your fuckin', your fuckin'," she panted, and actually came at that point, squealing as a powerful orgasm hit her from the mix of her own modifications, her intense arousal, and fantasizing about me coming on her and/or the Akushizu thing.

Whatever the case, the intensified pressure and the lewd idea made my dick rock hard, and I exploded, bursting out a copious amount of cum all over the top pair once more, who also tilted their heads up, stretched their tongues out, and retreated from my cock once I was done spurting. The remaining pair started to actually capture my dick in the valley of their tits, mashing them around my cock in a proper titfuck as they moved up and down, pretty much jerking me off like that. It felt amazing, and I just groaned in pleasure in response.

"Yeah, just enjoy it, stud. You deserve it."

"You're fuckin', fuckin' awesome, sharin' Loki, and Kori, and Darkness, and, fuckin', helping me get, my pussy eaten, by my mo~om," she squealed out, orgasming hard as she finished the thought. "Fuckin', fuck, luhv, fuckin', fuck you're so good," she whined, jerking around in pleasure.

"I wish I could just- nnng, I wish I could, ride the senses, of every one of your women," the other one panted out, clearly getting lost in it, "and since you got so many, you fuck 'em all the time, so, I'd just be getting fucked by you all the time, but I wouldn't even, have to do anything, yeah," she panted out, getting ever more aroused. "Ahh, and, and, fuckin', Alex'd be eatin' me out the whole ti~ime," she squealed, orgasming herself as she enjoyed her fantasy.

Of course, with how sensitive I was, it took hardly any time for the pair to earn another orgasm from me, and once again, they enjoyed getting plastered in my cum, happily slurping it up and pulling back. For a moment, I thought I'd get a break - but the first pair had cleaned themselves off, hurriedly moving in. "I'm gonna make you come until you can't even remember what stress is," Rei told me. "So just lay back and let me take care of you, like you took care of me."

The moment after she said those words, her cheeks lit up in realization - and I couldn't help but thrust my cock up in between her tits in arousal. "You're so hot," I breathed, pretending not to have noticed her words, and she nodded rapidly.

"Damn right I am," she said. "These tits - there's no comparison," she declared, starting to jerk me off all the more frantically with her big, sensitive breasts.

I came quite a bit more than the six times a foolish understanding of the Coolidge Effect would suggest, but I can't say I had any complaints.

* * *

Alise plopped Ryu down on the ground, grinning as she did. "There you are," she declared, having finished rescuing her old friend.

"Drake!" Ryu shouted at Alise. "Drake's down there, with that- that monster!"

"Oh. Huh." Alise paused at that, frowning. Why hadn't she saved Drake too? She should have saved Drake, right? Well, the monster was moving pretty fast, and Drake had multiple bodies. It was triage. "Yeah. You're right."

"Save him! Please!"

"Um. Okay." She nodded. Why hadn't she tried that before-? She put the thought aside and just she rushed down back into the Dungeon, leaving Ryu there.

Of course, Drake turned out to be totally fine, just hugging it out with Cass! Who was bawling her eyes out, because Drake's other body had been cut in half, but he was fine!

Fuck. Why hadn't she saved him? Had she been really panicked or something? That monster had been the one to kill her. It was weird. Definitely weird. Why had she-?

Whatever. Not important. She'd give him and Cass some time alone. She'd have thought he was a cad to have so many girls hanging off him, but apparently Ryu and Cass were good friends, which she guess made the whole arrangement work better? She'd have figured it'd be harder. Or would it? If she was banging Drake, would that be easier because Ryu was doing it? Or would she rather it was some chick she barely knew like Cass?

Hmm. Weird thoughts.

Anyway, she'd wait for him to finish consoling Cass, and then at least escort them out. Who knew if there was a Juggernaut 2 just waiting to spawn?

Seriously, why hadn't she-?

Anyway, she'd wait for him to finish consoling Cass, and then at least escort them out. She crossed her arms and leaned against a Dungeon wall, bored out of her mind.

* * *

Hestia was complaining to Hephaistos all over again, stomping up and down her office angrily. "He's tricking them all into doting on him! He's fine! He's totally fine but he's acting like a boo hoo I was murdered!"

"Did he say that?"

"Well... no," Hestia said. "But that's what he meant!"

"Also, frankly, I think Setsuko likes doting on her husband. I don't know Naomi that well, but she certainly seems, mm... quite affectionate, with Drake, historically."

"It's worse! It's way worse than normal! He's pretty much just lazing around the house while they cook and clean and do whatever he wants!"

Hephaistos just sighed. Hestia was obviously just interpreting everything Drake did in the worst light possible, completely unmoored from any actual evidence. "You haven't actually explained what happened," she noted. "Perhaps they're justified in 'doting on him'."

"They're not! They're definitely not!"

"Hestia..." Hephaistos's voice grew cooler, and Hestia's head whipped round on her, twintails bouncing from the force of the movement. "If you don't tell me what happened, then I'm going to ask Setsuko."

"Ugh! Okay, so, Ryu - that's another one of his girls, but they aren't married! He took her virginity and they're still not married! Because he's a cad!"

"Yes, yes, continue with the story."

 

"Ryu was in the Dungeon, because somebody was planning to kill her or whatever, and he went down to rescue her, and he got cut in half by a monster."

"...that sounds quite reasonable and speaks to his good character," Hephaistos said.

"No! It doesn't! It absolutely doesn't! Hephaistos!!! You can't just fall for the first guy to look you in the eyes!"

"What if he's also handsome, an excellent lover, a talented blacksmith, and willing to die to protect the women he's with?" Hephaistos teased.

Hestia just suddenly bowed deeply to her, forehead to the floor, getting on hands and knees. "Please! No! Don't do it, Hephaistos!"

* * *

Hephaistos smiled gently at Drake, as he came into the forge again. "Have any interesting new designs to build?" She asked him. "That 'lighter' of yours... you don't mind if we start making them, do you?"

"It'd be more Rei's decision, since it's her design. Let me ask." He paused, for several long seconds, looking away from her - just as it started to get awkward, he spoke up again. "She says she wants a royalty."

Hephaistos chuckled at that. "Well, perhaps we can pay her a small royalty on the profit of each piece," she offered. "Mm..." she paused, as he started to light up the forge. "Actually, don't start the forge up just yet." Drake dutifully stopped, looking at her. "I heard that you, ah, died?"

"One of my bodies did."

"What happened?"

He let out a long sigh. "Everybody keeps asking me that." She gave him a sympathetic smile. "I was trying to rescue Ryu from a monster. She managed to get away, but Cass was coming to rescue her too, and the monster was - crazy dangerous. I mean, it killed me, and I'm pretty tough to kill. I wasn't willing to risk her dying, so I kept fighting rather than trying to escape."

That was... even more noble than the version of the story she'd picked up from Hestia, to be honest. "Did you manage to kill it, before your death?"

"I poisoned it," he explained. "It died afterwards."

"Well. I'm glad to hear that," Hephaistos said, pausing for a long moment. Drake was not the sort of man to be overtly carnivorous, certainly not with a woman as mature and honest as herself. She could tell that just popping a couple buttons and idly touching him - it wouldn't do anything. He'd assume if she wanted something, she'd start something, so it fell on her to actually start something. "Actually, there's something I'd like to discuss with you, more privately, Drake. Would you come with me?"

"Sure. Where are we headed?" He asked her.

She didn't say anything immediately in response to that. Even if she wanted this, well, she still felt rather embarrassed about the entire situation. "Like I said, somewhere private," she explained.

Of course, where she went was - her room in Babel. It was a simple, small apartment, built into the outer wall, and Drake seemed not-too-surprised when they arrived there. She sat down on her bed, looking up at him as she did, him closing the door behind him.

"Drake," she started. "I like you," she said.

"I like you too, Hephaistos," he replied. "You're smart, you're beautiful, you're competent, you're mature..." She chuckled lightly at that last comment, imagining that perhaps he was comparing her to his own goddess. "Hm?"

"Ah. I was thinking of Loki, there."

He let out a laugh at that. "Despite how she acts, she can be quite mature when she wants to be."

Hephaistos's expression became a bit more melancholic at that. "I find she rarely wants to, around me."

"Yeah. I heard. It's inappropriate. I'll make her apologize to you." True.

"Oh? You'd do that for me, when you've been... together... with your goddess for so long?"

He snorted at that. "Can I choose to side with the person who is in the right? Insulting you for your eye is inappropriate, cruel, and deserves an apology." True.

He had such a simple, clean way of speaking about it. It was difficult to imagine that he was just choosing his words carefully. As far as he was concerned, all that mattered was that Loki was, in fact, in the wrong. She smiled at that. "Now, Hestia complains that it's quite difficult for her to get to sleep most nights."

"I close the doors and Setsuko and Naomi aren't that loud," Drake said, clearly having heard this argument again and again. "I even bought her wax ear plugs. She just wants to complain."

"Well, from what I hear, both Naomi and Setsuko are very happy being made love to." Hephaistos idly licked her lips, and it seemed like Drake instantly recognized what she meant. "I'd like to try having sex with such a talented lover myself. Does that sound like the sort of thing you'd be interested in doing?"

"Yes, very much so," he told her, and she started to undo the buttons to her shirt at that point, peeling her way out of it. He just watched her, eyes on her breasts, full of naked lust as he just stared. She could see the tenting in his pants. She liked it, as she shrugged off the shirt, standing up in just her bra, slowly wiggling her way out of her pants, his eyes remaining glued to her tits. She couldn't help but smile as he watched, even adding a little bounce in her steps, enjoying the way his eyes followed the movement.

It was nice to be desired by a man. "I'm going to take the eyepatch off," she told him, and his gaze went up to hers, locking onto her eyes as she popped the eyepatch off.

"You're beautiful," he said. True. She felt her cheeks burn at that comment, something she absolutely hadn't expected to come out of his mouth at all. Certainly not after taking off the eyepatch. She swallowed, reaching behind her for the latch on her bra, and Drake responded by starting to remove his own clothes.

He had a very nice body, and her fingers paused in their unlatching as she stared at his well-built figure. Muscular. Tall. Handsome. On a purely physical level, it was easy to see his appeal - and there was plenty more than just the physical to speak for him. He was kind, thoughtful, protective, caring. Everything she'd heard about him reinforced those thoughts, even the words coming from Hestia, who was absolutely trying to shit on him.

Those abs though... she'd seen hints of his bare chest in the forge, when he'd pulled at his sweat-soaked shirt, and it looked even better than she'd imagined, as he took his shirt off entirely. When he was bare from the waist up, he started working his way out of his pants and underwear, his very erect cock bouncing free, its girth and liveliness speaking for themselves on his genuine appreciation for her beauty. He stepped up to her at that point, his hands reaching behind her to unlatch her bra, and she turned her gaze back to his, his eyes staring straight into hers, not a hint of hesitation in them.

She had never had a lover do that. Not once. Occasionally, one would try to stare her in the eyes, but there would always be that hint of trepidation, that they'd rather be doing anything else. There was none of that in Drake's gaze; it was as if her eye didn't bother him at all. Once her bra was removed, he reached for her panties, peeling them down as well. When they were both naked like that, he clasped her cheek and kissed her, his other hand trailing up her waist, towards her breasts, cupping one for a long few pleasant seconds before it slipped in between them, a finger trailing across her sternum in a way that sent shivers down her spine.

He broke off the kiss at that point. "Are you ready for the best sex of your life?"

She smiled at that - she did like the cockiness. It had a pleasant sort of 'gap moe,' compared to his normally sedate, serious, honest expressions. Particularly given she was quite sure he had good reason to believe this would be the best sex of her life. "I suppose I am," she told him, and he laid her out on the bed. He pointed his hard cock at her slick sex, and just slid inside her in a single, steady movement.

He felt pleasantly filling, but it was hardly anything exceptional. He leaned over her, kissing at her neck and breasts, one hand keeping his body upright, the other sliding down along her stomach, starting to play with her clit, trying to find the way she liked it. His agile, dextrous fingertips first rolled around, then pressed, then gingerly pinched, and she just sighed softly at the touch, enjoying the way he worked to try out new things. She ought to participate, somehow, she knew - surely his wives did? - but she didn't have much idea of how.

Dirty talk? She reached for the back of his head, softly caressing his hair, running his fingers through the brown hair. "You're very, mm, attentive," she breathed out, as his lips wrapped around one of her nipples, suckling on it softly, his tongue flicking away. "Is that your trick?" She asked.

He just shook his head, humming against her breast, which felt very nice. He seemed to have settled on this gentle, circular movement of his fingertips around her clit, a long, repetitive thing as her pussy quietly convulsed around his length. She hummed pleasantly, as he kept pumping inside her, each stroke steady and firm but ultimately gentle. She met his gaze again, and he just kept sucking on her tit as she did so, her own hands running down his back.

It was nice. Intimate. Pleasant. With how he worked over her body, adjusting and changing how he touched her purely to intensify things for her, it was easy to see how he could be an excellent lover, were he given time to fully learn all his partner's preferences. Of course, he didn't have such time. This was their first night together, and nice as it was, it was actually not the best sex of her life. The best first time with a partner, sure, but-

Then it hit her like a hammer. Pleasure bloomed from between her thighs as he continued pumping inside her, and the air vanished from her lungs in a hot breathy moan of pleasure. His lips against her areola, his fingertips against her clit, his cock inside her - every single one seemed to turn into pure, raw pleasure, lacing up her spine and sending her into shivering bliss beneath him. Her fingers scraped along the back of his head, as he just continued his steady work even as the pleasure grew all the more intense.

It took only a scant few seconds of that for her to come, moaning beneath him in raw pleasure, her back arching as her pussy spasmed on his cock. Her eyes peeled back in their sockets, as the most powerful orgasm of her life hit her.

At that point, he broke off the sucking on her tit, leaning up so that he could stare down at her, drinking in her entire naked body as she quivered beneath him in raw ecstasy. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside her, as if silently saying, I really like how you look. Of course, she squeaked in response to the way his dick subtle rubbed against her inner walls as it told her as much, and her eyes rolled around to stare up into his, a smile on his lips. "Good?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"Very, good," she half-moaned, squirming in place on his cock as he just held himself inside her. He was teasing her, she absently realized, her breathless pleasure continuing to overtake her brain. She squirmed on his cock. "Fuh, fuck me," she said, hoping that came off as sexy rather than desperate.

Gauging by the way his cock pulsed inside her, the way his hands slid to her hips as he started to just fuck her, she had to conclude it did. He wasn't as slow and steady as he had been earlier, but every thrust felt a hundred times as good, her inner walls feeling as sensitive as her clit as he pounded his way ever deeper inside her. Her tits bounced with every thrust he made, and his gaze was clearly on them, enjoying the sight of them bouncing with each thrust.

Her own hands reached up to her breasts, cupping them, trying to exaggerate their size, to make them look better for his viewing pleasure. His gaze became all the more aroused - and then he leaned down over her, forcing his lips against hers, continuing to thrust inside her as her nipples scraped along his chest with each thrust, each bounce. His tongue invaded her mouth, and there, too, she found her tongue and palate and gums to be undyingly sensitive, her pussy spasming as orgasmic bliss overtook her.

There was no clear line between when she was coming and when she wasn't, that was how good the sex was. She tried her best to participate - she was used to having to, to keep men interested - but Drake pretty consistently stole away her ability to, given how good she felt. She was eventually reduced to simply giving the most plain of dirty talk: "You, so good," "I love, it," "Ah, harder, ha~arder," "Oh, oh, I want it, I want you to- nng!"

He seemed to relish it, at least, only intensifying his work on her body, hefting her butt up so that he could more easily pump his hips against hers. Each slide of his cock inside her felt so threatening, as if he could explode at any moment, but he showed an obscene level of self-control, from either being a Level Six, or from experience, or from something else altogether, but she was coming even harder in that position, squeaking and jerking on his cock.

His mouth added some dirty talk of his own: "You're so beautiful, Hephaistos." "I wish I could fuck you all day." "You feel so good." "You're gorgeous, fuck." Every time he said such an obscene, lascivious line - she knew it was true. Her pussy spasmed wildly around his cock, as she went cross-eyed from the fucking, and then he kissed her again... and came.

It was like a flood. A gushing spray of copious amounts of cum, splattering out all over her insides, claiming her, spilling his seed inside her, splattering her with endless streams of cum. She shivered at the feeling of it, each sticky rope seeming to rub at her in a way so as to intensify her sensitivities, and when he finished, he paused, laying her down, letting both of them gasp for breath.

She was utterly slick with sweat, her whole body trembling beneath him; his expression was still full of lust and desire, his adventurer's body more than capable of continuing to go. "Do you want another round?" He asked her.

She nodded, not trusting her voice, and then squealed as he started to fuck her again.

This was most certainly the best sex of her life - and it wasn't even over yet.

* * *

Loki laid on the bed, punching it with all due force, her legs pinwheeling in the air, sheer, unenviable rage coursing through her whole body as she writhed in place. "I don't wanna! I do~on't wannaaaaaaaaaa!"

"I told Hephaistos you would apologize. Are you going to make me a liar?" His voice was so cold! So cruel!

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep!" She countered.

"Loki..." He took a moment, taking a deep breath, then sat down on the bed. She'd half expected him to threaten her. I won't have sex with you if you don't! I'll tell Xulia not to let you touch her titties no more! Haruhime won't cuddle with you naked any longer! "Loki. Do you think that your behavior was good?"

"Nn!" Of course he was too clever for such a weak attack! He'd go all out! It was a critical hit to her heart! "...maybe not."

"Maybe?"

"Fine! I was bad!"

"You were cruel," Drake said, reaching for her shoulder, gently rubbing it. "Your words hurt Hephaistos, quite a lot. They gave her a complex and everything."

"Yeah, which you took advantage of to bang her silly!"

"I didn't 'take advantage' of her. She asked."

"Guh! Like I want to hear about you getting it on with another woman!" Drake just stared at her coldly. "Okay I kinda want to hear about it!" She admitted. "Bleh! Why do I gotta apologize! That stuff was decades ago!"

"Oh, alright." Lie. "Since it was decades ago, I guess it's fine." Lie. "Why be held accountable for behavior from decades ago?"

"Nn... but it was funny!" Drake wasn't even phased by that line, continuing to stare at her. "It was!"

"Loki. I love you. But from everything that I have heard or seen about this case, you are strictly in the wrong. Am I incorrect in some way?"

"Well..." Loki tried to think of a way he wasn't right, and then sighed. "Ugh. Fine... you're right. I'll apologize, I guess..."

Drake leaned down over her, getting so very close she could smell his breath - then he tilted his head slightly to the side, giving her a kiss. She sighed at that. He could be so sweet with her sometimes! "So, do you want to hear about me making the large-breasted woman you're going to apologize to come her brains out?"

Loki's eyes lit up. She knew there was a reason she loved him! "Absolutely!"

Chapter 92 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 93 at this link, and Chapter 94 at this link. It includes some downtime and the start of the next arc. All three are available for just $3/month.

6