Chapter 95
161 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tione wasn't satisfied with just tattoos, even if she was doing her best to write my name in Koine across her ring finger even before the tattoo artist got involved. She demanded a "wedding! A romantic wedding! And I'll wear a white dress and you'll wear a tuxedo and there won't be any other women there! And it can't be officiated by Loki because she'll grope me plus you're sleeping with her!"

Obviously, that didn't actually wind up being the final arrangement for our wedding. For one, Tiona obviously was going to attend, being that she was Tione's twin sister, and she was a woman; once that particular line in the sand was broken, a number of other women wound up being invited, including Riveria, Lefiya, and even Ais. (She did keep out my wives, but that was fine by me, really - it was her special day, after all.) Hestia, being a goddess of hearth, turned out to be a good selection for officiating the wedding, though I had to point out that if she didn't do it, it would probably be Loki or Hephaistos who did it.

"You- I can tell you're threatening me by threatening to sleep with Hephaistos if I don't do this for you, jerkface!"

I did not tell her that I'd already slept with Hephaistos. "I can probably talk Tione into letting Loki officiate... if you really think that Loki would be a better person at officiating a wedding than me. She did officiate my other weddings."

"Guh! No way! That perv'll totally grope Tione, ruining her day! You cad! Merciless!"

Despite the names, she did eventually agree to do it. I was thankful - I really had no idea who else I could call on for that sort of thing. Gods were mostly annoying idiots, and while Hestia was an annoying idiot in her own way, she wasn't the sort of god who would treat something like this like a joke, which in my experience most gods would.

Our wedding was suitably romantic, with Tiona loudly cheering us on, provoking some follow-the-leader claps... but given that Tione had turned into a semen demon who pumped me dry any time she saw me with a hard-on, we didn't actually retire to the bedroom afterwards. I couldn't get it up until well after the reception, even if she looked ravishing in her dress, and was extra affectionate.

After the reception, we finally went to a tattoo artist that we'd determined could manage it (and also wasn't female, since Tione didn't want another woman doing something that intimate with me), and he carefully inked our names on our ring fingers. We got them on opposite hands, me on my right and her on her left, so that when we laced our fingers together, our ring fingers touched. That was Tione's idea.

That was how I wound up with Tione's name on that body's ring finger... but it was just "Tione."

After all, she wasn't Tione Hiryute any more. She was Tione Holt from that day forward.

* * *

"Ahh," Julia sighed, rubbing her face against my stomach as I laid in bed, her naked body draped atop me. I'd just come, so I was soft for the moment, her breath gently tickling my cock. "Goshujinsama, it's so romantic that you got Tione's name on your ring finger."

"Is it really that romantic?" I never felt like I lived up to my full potential in the romance department. "I have six other bodies," I pointed out.

"It's romantic! It's absolutely romantic!" Julia said, pulling away from my chest for a moment. "You really don't know how to be romantic, goshujinsama..."

"That's not true, Drake! You're super duper romantic!" Ganko chimed in from my ear, but I trusted Julia's opinion on the matter more than Ganko's, for the obvious reason that Ganko was the world's most oblivious yandere. "You cuddle girls, and kiss them, and fuck them silly, and you protect them too! Remember how happy Hephaistos was when you had sex with her? That's romance! Sweetness!"

Julia couldn't hear Ganko, so after kissing at my stomach for a bit, she spoke up, interrupting Ganko's words. "...but that's okay. I love you anyway, because you're a good person, and you step on my face while fucking my ass."

"Yes, that is the sex we just had," I told her, making her giggle lightly in reply, before leaning down to kiss along my chest. "Do you... want a tattoo too? We discussed it a long time ago, but I was worried about a tattoo artist who could handle skin as dark as yours... and then I never brought it up again because of Rei."

"Ahh, what does joousama have to do with you stamping your name on my ass, goshujinsama?"

"Because Rei will get pissed if her soulmate gets some other guy's name tattooed on her ass."

"Ehh... but that'll be fun! She'll be angry and take it out on me!"

 

"She'll also take it out on me, Bitch, and unlike you, I'm not a masochist. Plus, being that I'm her husband, I have to consider her feelings too, not just yours." It is genuinely difficult to handle being married to, literally, a dozen women. The time constraints weren't too bad, given I had seven bodies, but you have to think about your partner's desires in a relationship, discuss important decisions with them, and so on, even when they're not around or it doesn't directly relate to them... when you have twelve women to do that with - well, I was lucky in my choice of partners. If I'd been married to twelve girls as emotionally volatile as Rei, I'd definitely be in trouble, even if they were all as unjealous as Rei was.

Julia just pouted at me, and Ganko took the opportunity to speak up. "See? You're being thoughtful, because you're romantic, Drake!"

"You could put something on my ass, though, like Personal Property of Drake Holt! It'd be in nice, cursive letters, ahh, and then any time I wore something that showed off my stomach... or a womb tattoo! Ooo~!"

"That would make Rei upset," I repeated.

"That's part of what makes it sexy, you're cuckolding her, goshujinsama!"

"I don't want to make Rei upset," I repeated. "Because I love her." I paused. "Rei, are you listening? It's okay if you come in. Sorry about this horny idiot."

"Ohh, goshujinsama's calling me cruel names even outside of the bedroom," Julia whined, pretending to be deeply offended.

"We're in the bedroom, plus I call you Bitch instead of your name, title, or the nickname you asked me to call you."

"Eh... that's true," Julia said. She popped her lips. "I guess I'm getting too used to it, it doesn't even register as mean any more... ah, I hope that doesn't mean it starts counting as 'my name' and you can't say it any more! Quick, call me a bitch, but in a mean way!"

"You're a dumb bitch," I told her, smacking her cheek, and she let out a hot pant of desire in response. "An annoying bitch too."

At that point, the door flew open, and Rei promptly stumbled in and then shut the door behind her. "A cheating bitch, too!" Rei added.

"No~o, I don't cheat on goshujinsama," Julia whined, though she seemed to actually like that, somehow. Sometimes Julia's fetishes were beyond even me. "I only have sex with other people when he says to!" By other people, she meant me, in disguise, but she didn't actually know that. Somehow, despite having been married for a year, and being incredibly talented at investigation, Julia still hadn't pieced it together - she really had to be trying to not notice.

"You're trying to cheat on me, Bitch! As your soulmate, I get to decide what gets written on your body, obviously! So it's cheating if somebody else writes on it without my permission!"

"But goshujinsama is my husband and I'm his property to do what he likes with," Julia said, pretending to be confused - my cock pulsed a bit as she spoke, rapidly reaching full hardness.

Both Rei and Julia noticed my dick hardening - and Rei leapt into action, grabbing Julia's hair and just shoving her mouth down my cock forcibly, choking her out on my dick and shutting her up in the process. "No, you stupid fucking bitch, you're our property to do what we like with." Julia could only make vague spluttering noises around my cock, my length throbbing in her throat from the stimulation. "She should get my name tatted on her body," Rei suggested, turning her attention to me, treating Julia's opinion like a completely unnecessary thing. "It's fine if it's Rei's Bitch or something - well, that's risky with the curse, so maybe Rei's Fucktoy instead. Anyway, if it says I own her, obviously I'd share her with you, just like I share that magic onahole I made with you." My cock pulsed in Julia's throat as Rei casually discussed Ishtar like she really was just a sex toy that the pair of them had made together.

"I'd really rather it was something that reflected the fact that we both own her. Together."

"I love how much you love compromise, Drake," Ganko added in. "Is Bitch going to be okay?"

Since Rei was riding my senses, she could hear Ganko. "She'll be fine, she likes getting choked unconscious on her master's cock, don't worry about it," Rei said, keeping one hand firmly on the back of Julia's head. Julia couldn't hear Ganko, but she still she guessed at what Ganko was worried about, and gave the other girl a thumbs up. "It would be hot to get a tattoo that said she was both of our's bitch, but it'd be so fucking wordy. Personal Property of Drake Holt and Rei Maxwell... that's a fucking mouthful," Rei noted, while Julia faintly spasmed in arousal at the thought, trying to nod.

"Hm. We could cut it down to Drake and Rei Holt if you changed your last name," I said.

"Eh?" Rei's gaze flicked from the back of Julia's head up to look me in the eyes. "That's... huh. Why didn't I take your name in the first place?"

I just shrugged. "Only Lena and Tione have. I don't think women normally take their husband's name here? At least, not that often."

Julia gagged wetly on my cock, trying to say something, but mostly it just made my dick feel really nice in her mouth and Rei pushed down on the back of her head. "Shut up, stupid bitch. Your mouth's not for talking, it's for sucking cock and eating pussy." Rei then turned her attention back to me, scratching her cheek. "I mean, I'm fine taking on your last name, since then we could just tattoo her with Holt Family Property," she said, and my cock throbbed in Julia's throat. "Plus, then it'd be like Lena and Tione were my wives, on account of them having my name," she added.

"I don't think Tione or Lena would think that way, since Amazons appear to be totally heterosexual."

"Ughhh, don't remind me," Rei whined. "Yeah... Holt Family Property. Plus, then when you get old and shit, you can bequeath this bitch to your kids," she added. Julia actually came at that point, her hand having apparently made its way down to her pussy while we'd been talking. "Yeah, this fuckin' shotacon loves that shit," she said, making Julia gurgle wetly around my dick. Rei finally yanked her off. "Sorry, bitch? Couldn't hear you."

"Ahh, joousama, I'm not a shotacon... I like shotas, yes, but I like tall bishie guys, and you, and goshujinsama, too!"

"What a waste of a mouth," Rei said before shoving Julia back down my dick. "An onion half black with rot is a rotten onion. If you're into shotas, you're a shotacon."

 

"You're not into shotas?" I had the vague feeling Brighton had some interest in that stuff, but I couldn't remember that clearly - it had been over a year since I'd read the original work at all.

"Uhh... well, only as self-insert characters. Y'know. Dominating adult women with your big shota dick. I don't want to fuck a shota or anything. On account of I'm not a pedo. Unlike this pedo bitch," she added, and Julia whined around my cock, giving it a nice massage with her throat in the process.

"Rei's being really mean to Julia! I know it's okay when you step on her face and call her names while choking her and fucking her ass, but is that really okay too?"

"It's fine," I reassured Ganko. "Mmm..." I looked down at Julia shifting on the bed a bit, catching sight of her ass. I imagined the words being written down there. "Right here?" I asked Rei, pointing to the line above Julia's ass.

"What, not a womb tattoo? Or, fuck, dude, a fuckin'- a pussy mound tattoo?"

"You always make her eat you out, so I figured you'd rather the one where you can actually see it while fucking her," I said.

"Oh." Rei blinked a couple times at that, like it was the first time she'd considered it. "No, sometimes I can see her pussy, like when I sit on her face and you fuck her! That'd be the perfect time to check out a tattoo claiming she's our property!"

"It's tacky if she's got tattoos on the front and back like that," I said, looking down at Julia again. "Hmm. What about a pussy mound tattoo, and it's an elaborate heart with Holt written inside it? Sort of like a womb tattoo from hentai."

Rei licked her lips, glancing down at Julia again. "I'm gonna be sitting on your face a lot more, bitch. No more kneeling for joousama, you're gonna be on your fuckin' back eating pussy." Julia just mewled around my dick, pleasantly stimulating me in the process. "You're getting branded as our property, and you fucking love it, don't you, you stupid, horny, masochistic little bitch?" Julia nodded around my cock, twisting it in her throat, and I could feel myself getting close to the edge at that point, a combination of the discussion topic and Julia's tight throat serving to get me towards the edge. "Your master's gonna come," she told Julia. "Male orgasms feel like shit, but I can tell he's gonna come, so you gotta be appreciative, got it, Bitch?"

Julia nodded again around my cock. "I want to come on her face," I told Rei, who immediately yanked her off my cock, and Julia herself reached out to start hurriedly jerking me off. "I love how her dark skin looks painted white," I said, eyes on Rei.

"Yeah, it's hot as fuck," Rei agreed.

"Thank you for being so kind to me, goshujinsama. I know your orgasms as a man are barely anything compared to mine as a woman, so I really appreciate that you make me come lots," she explained, her voice hot and wet as she spoke. "I promise to make it up to you by making every single one of your bodies come whenever and however you want," she told me - and the sheer, abiding sincerity in her voice was what sent me over the edge, hot cum splattering all over her face as she hurriedly closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took it. Rei used her grip on the back of Julia's head to make sure it completely coated her face, not a single drop missing - my cum didn't fire off at superhuman speed, so her Level Three agility was enough to make sure of that.

Once I was finished coming, Rei spoke up. "You should also make me come whenever and however I want," Rei said.

"Ehhh? But joousama, you just said that male orgasms feel like shit. That's why I offered goshujinsama my body as his personal sexual relief aid! Since his orgasms are so bad! It's not the same for you, since I think you probably have even stronger orgasms than normal!"

"No, I'm just horny! Actually, my orgasms suck!" Rei was a good liar, in terms of how she spoke - but given the context, nobody would believe her.

"Oh no!" Ganko said. "Rei isn't having good orgasms? You have to make her come plenty!"

Okay. Nobody would believe her except the most sweetly gullible idiot in the world.

"Yeah," Rei agreed with Ganko, "you have to make me come a lot, Drake, Bitch, because my orgasms are bad." She managed to come off like she was just now realizing as much, as though up until this point she had been suffering in silence... but again, only somebody as gullible as Ganko would believe her.

"You don't need to make up some lie to get me to fuck you, Rei. Since Julia's face is covered with cum-" I realized after a second that she couldn't say anything in response to that, given I'd accidentally used her dead name, "-she can just listen as she gets cucked, her soulmate and her owner both fucking each other senseless while she can't even watch. You can't clean your face off, Bitch."

 

"Ahh, okay, goshujinsama," she agreed, smiling with her face plastered in cum.

"Fuck yeah," Rei said, yanking off her skirt and panties, then pulling up her top a moment later, just landing atop me to ride me cowgirl. Her pussy felt pleasantly tight and wet around my cock, her inner walls caressing me with a degree of precision and tightness that seemed superhuman. Then she swiveled her head around, glancing over at the form of Julia, who had one hand in between her thighs as she listened to the pair of us fucking. "Ohh, I just got the hottest fucking idea," Rei said, licking her lips noisily as she looked over at Julia. "Hey, Bitch, you've never gotten your pussy eaten, right?"

"Ahhh, no, joousama, you and Drake both enjoy my mouth but-"

"Shut up," Rei interrupted, making Julia moan softly. "Here's the deal, you pathetic, masochistic little bitch," she said, a grin stretching almost from ear to ear, "you're gonna get your pussy eaten for the first time in your life, and Drake's gonna do it. Bu~ut, once you get that tattoo? You're agreeing to never get your pussy eaten again." Julia whimpered in erotic desire at the scenario Rei was outlining. The pair really were made for each other: Rei the cruel, petty tyrant, coming up with meaningless acts of sadistic domination, while Julia relished the mistreatment in a way only a completely perverted masochist could. "So you can't say you got the tattoo in exchange for jack shit or fuck all. You're getting the tattoo to lose your right to cunnilingus, got it?"

"Ahm, yes, joousama," Julia said, wobbling over towards me, her eyes still closed, her face stained with cum as she did her best to find me, hands reaching down towards my arm, then finding her way slowly to plant her pussy on my face.

I leaned up into her, kissing along her slick sex, wondering if maybe I should have eaten her out before then as my tongue tasted her sweet, salty flavor. One hand reached up in between her tits, fumbling for a moment before blindly finding that strand of Fate, and Julia let out a soft pant of anticipation. I slid my lips along to her clit, starting to gingerly suckle on it, tongue flicking at the sensitive nub, and Rei just laughed as Julia squirmed and panted in arousal.

"Your first time getting your pussy eaten's gonna be your last, Bitch," she said, reaching out for Julia's face, and Julia mumbled something out - like Rei had her hands in Julia's mouth. "There. Your tongue's long enough, now, Bitch, clean your face off." Rei wasn't really fucking me at this point, having pretty much come to just sit on my cock, occasionally wiggling or having her pussy pulse around my cock in response to this or that small movement of our bodies. "No hands."

"Ahlright, joousama," Julia said, her tongue flicking out past her lips, along her cheeks, noisily slurping up my cum and feeding it into her mouth. My hand reached for her sex, sliding a finger or two inside, and Julia just quivered as I kept licking and suckling at Julia's clit, her body trembling above me. "Ahhh, goshujinsama's so good at eating pu~ussy," she whined.

"Duh. He's got like, seven bodies and twenty women, you dumb bitch. Obviously he knows how to eat pussy."

"Yes, joousama, I'm du~umb!" She squealed out that last word as Celestial Bliss Trick kicked in, and she immediately orgasmed, hips bucking against my face as she spasmed in pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh," she whined, twitching and vibrating, "ohhh, goshujinsama's tongue, lips, ahm, I'm on fire, my pussy is on fire, thank you goshujinsa~ama, I'm a little whore for goshujinsama, I'm a fucktoy for goshujinsama, but he's so ni~ice to me anyway," she continued, twitching wildly in place, her whole upper body trembling.

"Yeah. I'm glad he's nice to you, Bitch, you know why?" I could see as Julia's silken hair flowed back and forth as she shook her head in reply. "It's because then I don't have to give a fuck about being nice to you. I can just treat you like trash and leave it up to Drake to take care of the aftermath."

Now, despite how casually cruel that line is, I should be clear: Rei and Julia were actually really good friends when Julia wasn't intentionally being a brat to Rei to earn a punishment. They had shared interests and tastes, so they spent plenty of time poring over Far Eastern comics or arguing about who best girl was in Neon Genesis Evangelion. (Ironically, despite her namesake, Rei actually liked Misato more; she said she had matured since liking Ayanami, and realized how great big boobs were. Julia's favorite was Asuka.) When they weren't literally having sex, Rei's 'cruelty' was mostly confined to making Julia grab them snacks from the kitchen or other little gofer tasks like that.

Of course, in sex, Rei had long since learned she could say whatever the fuck she felt like to Julia and treat her like absolute trash and the girl would get off on it. So, after finishing explaining why she was glad that I was nice to Julia, Rei loudly slapped Julia's licked-clean face. "Any thoughts in that tiny little brain of yours on that, Bitch?"

"Ahh, I don't know, joousama," she whimpered, quivering on my tongue as I slid it around and around in a circle around her clit. "Cunnilingus is so~o good," she whined out, quivering, her thighs smacking at my cheeks.

"Yeah, enjoy it, Bitch. Like I said, first and last time you're getting your pussy eaten - unless you want to give up on getting a womb tattoo?"

"Nooo, joousama is so me~ean," she squealed out, coming hard on my face again, her hands awkwardly bouncing around in the air in front of her instead of trying to scrape across my chest or otherwise grip my chin or face. "Ahhh, goshujinsama~a, thank you for, mm, teaching me, how good, cunnilingus is," she gasped out.

"Maybe after you've got a womb tat, you can get a tramp stamp with our names on it," Rei said, loudly licking her lips. "But only if you give up on ever getting it in your cunt again. How's that make you feel, Bitch?"

"Joousama is so crue~el," she said, before coming all over again to the thought, her masochistic desires going absolutely crazy thanks to Rei's clever idea. There were a couple sharp smacks, and Julia's head listed to one side, then the other, just slapping away with rough cruelty and raw sadistic glee that made my cock pulse inside of Rei - and at that point, Rei finally remembered my dick was inside her.

"Oh, fuck, sorry Drake," Rei said, starting to bounce on my cock at that point, her pussy rising and falling on my cock. "Totally forgot about you for a second. My bad. This bitch really does just monopolize your attention, huh?" She breathed out, her voice husky with raw, animal lust, as she kept on bouncing on my dick. "You're a whore," she said, grabbing at Julia's hair as she stared into her eyes. "You get fucked by random guy's cocks, just for some quick, petty cash, for Drake. He can make more money going to the Dungeon for ten minutes than you could make sucking dick for ten hours, that's how worthless a whore you are. You're fucking beautiful, Bitch, but you're that fucking pathetic."

"Ahn," Julia whimpered, coming on my face yet again, grinding her pussy against my features in a completely brainless movement. "I'm, a, whore."

"You're a whore. Literally. Drake pimps you out. But I still love you anyway, Bitch, aren't I nice?"

"Soooo nice," Julia whined, and Rei leaned in, fiercely kissing Julia on the lips, their tongues wetly smacking against one another at that point. Rei came shortly afterwards, slamming her hips down into mine, her pussy going absolutely wild on my cock, as she came hard on my dick while making out with her soulmate.

It was actually damn fun. I felt a little bad that we'd never get to do it again, but, well - Julia most certainly didn't hesitate to ask for a womb tattoo of a heart with the word "Holt" inscribed in it, and part of being a good dominant was sticking to what you said, so that was the first and last time I ate her out.

* * *

The group headed to Telskyura was something that required some determination, but ultimately what got settled on was Tione, Tiona, two of my bodies (I learned my lesson about single body missions from the fight with Revis), Julia, Ais, and two Rei bodies. That made for five Level Sixes between us, which Rei figured ought to be enough to handle anything thrown our way. We got on a boat and set sail, headed for the southeastern peninsula with some trepidation.

* * *

The small, cozy little cabin was owned by an older married couple, their children having long since moved out; like so many villagers on this long journey, they were willing to offer hospitality to traveling adventurers, which was what Filvis and Irene pretended to be. They'd provided bed, bath, and breakfast, and it was nice to have some comfort from the long and lonely road... though the breakfast left much to be desired. Glasses of water paired with freshly baked bread.

"Thank you for the food," Irene said, wearing a pleasant smile as she cut into the villager's offered bread, spearing a slice with a fork and then feeding it bit by bit into her mouth with a carnivorous mien.

"You have my gratitude as well," Filvis said, even though she knew that the food would taste like ash in her mouth. Long experience let her school her expression as she bit down on her own slice of ash, the taste staining the inside of her mouth as she feigned delight.

Filvis didn't know why Irene was making them walk all the way back to Orario, but she wasn't going to mention that Irene could just transform into a dragon and fly them back - after all, the longer it took to get back, the longer before she'd have to see Drake again.

Chapter 96 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 97 at this link, Chapter 98 at this link. It includes some downtime and the start of the next arc. All three are available for just $3/month.

6