Chapter 100
152 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tiona watched with interest, as Drake got ready to 'do his thing.' She'd never actually seen his weird splitting thingy, so she was interested in watching it, even if Julia and Rei said it was pretty boring to actually watch. Tione didn't want to watch it, because she didn't want to be reminded that there were other Drakes, because she had her Drake and that was the only Drake she wanted to talk to or interact with in any way.

You'd have thought she'd have gotten better after finally giving up on Finn, but she actually had just gotten worse... she rubbed her ring finger with the tattoo all the time, and clung to (her) Drake 24/7, to the point Tiona could barely even talk to her sister without Drake around. And she knew it wasn't Drake's fault! It was Tione's fault! Her dumb sister really was so... well, Tione. There wasn't a word for it. Wait, didn't Loki use a word some time to describe it? Yan... dairy? Something like that. When she asked what it meant, Loki just explained, "It means down bad." Which she also didn't understand.

Obviously the word referred to how Tione had acted with Finn, and how she now acted with Drake. But presumably there were other people it also referred to...

"Okay, here goes," Drake said, and Tiona's eyes lit up as she watched. This was an incredible power that Drake had, gifted to him by the gods to help him make a harem. It was the stuff of legends. She stared closely, wanting to absorb the moment that it happened. Maybe one day some poet would ask her to describe it!

Wait. There were two Drakes now. When had that happened...? "I think I missed it," she said aloud.

"No, that's just how it is, Tiona-san," Julia added.

Tione scratched her cheek. "But it happened right in front of me. I had to have blinked, right?"

"Nope!" Julia said, shaking her head. "Goshujinsama's power is so useful, but also really boring, isn't it? When Rei splits, one of the Rei's just sort of climbs out of the first Rei! It's like FLCL!" Julia also did the thing that gods did where they just randomly made references to language that seemed like they made up. She was pretty sure Julia and Rei were the only people she'd ever heard use "kuudere" to describe Ais and Noriko, who weren't gods.

Hm. Were they, like... demigods or something? That would explain why they had really weird Skills that were present from the moment they got their falna, too. "Are you sure I didn't just miss it?"

"I'm sure," Drake said. "You had your eyes open the whole time. I need to do it twice more, so you can try holding them open, if you want."

"Good idea!" Tiona closed one eye, fingers holding the other open as she stared at Drake; he even moved the other body around, so she knew which one to focus on.

"On zero. Three, two, one, zero," he said, and there were two of him after he said zero. She was pretty sure there weren't two of them before he said zero. But she literally could not tell which was the original.

"Hang... hang on a second," she said. "Your feet! Your feet had to have moved, right? How did... gah!"

"All humans have tiny rapid eye motions called saccades, if something changes during them, you don't notice."

"Alright, final go, but this time!" She looked around for a second, then found some blank pages of paper, planting one on his foot.

"That'll copy the paper, just like it copies my clothes," Drake noted.

"Hrm." She took the paper and moved it in between his feet. "You've only got one more... oh! Sit down! If you're in a chair, then there'll definitely have to be something obvious, right?"

"Sure, Tiona," Drake said, seeming to assume that nothing interesting would happen. He sat down on a chair, and she planted a piece of paper in between his feet, and then stepped back and held her eye open with her fingers. "Three, two, one, zero," he counted.

He was sitting on the armrests of the chair and there were two pieces of paper on the floor, one in between either's legs. She also hadn't actually noticed this happening - there was no discontinuity in her memory, no sudden flash where his body shifted.

Tiona sighed. Perhaps there were things mortals weren't meant to oow.

There was, at least, one advantage to Tione having transformed into a human-sized remora. "Is Tione in the middle of something?"

"No," Drake said. Now, it may have sound like she was making sure not to bother her sister while she was sleeping or something, but mostly it actually meant, Are you currently fucking my sister? "Something you want to talk to her about?"

She scratched her cheek. "Just wanted to tell her we were done, and stuff." Her thoughts wandered for a second. "Now there's five of you, huh. And you're Level Six. And after you beat your way through Telskyura you'll probably even hit Level Seven..."

The only other Level Seven in the world right now was Ottar. Drake was... basically the strongest person alive. Probably within another year, he'd be the strongest person to ever live. It was definitely impressive... but what was really sinking in, now, was that this was really going to happen.

They were going back to Telskyura. She'd known that, in her head, and whatnot. It had been the thing to do. But now she really felt it, the gravity of what they were doing. It wasn't, like, something she and her sister were going to do because Drake was going there and it'd be weird not to show up. Drake was probably going to beat all the local girls' asses and overthrow Kali. (Also add like ten thousand women to his harem, but Tiona didn't really want to think about that... mostly because she worried about how Tione would react once it actually happened and he was crowned Harem King of Telskyura.)

"Ehh?" Julia asked, her voice loud, breaking Tiona out of her thoughts and making her stop staring forward, lost in thought. "Are you falling in love with goshujinsama because he's so powerful?! Welcome to the-!" She was cut off as one of Drake's bodies bonked her on the head. "Goshujinsama is so mean," she said, rubbing her head.

"I didn't actually hit you hard, right?" Drake asked Julia, who shook her head. "Okay. Good. Why would you say that?"

"I wanted to know?" Drake just shook his head.

"Sorry about her. She just acts annoying on purpose."

"Doesn't pretty much everybody know that by now?" Tiona asked, making Julia actually look... surprised? "In the Loki familia, at least." Drake laughed at that, this kinda cute little giggle that was totally out of sync with his big buff tall dude shtick.

"I'll just act even more annoying to compensate," Julia said.

Drake sighed, grabbing Julia up off the ground by the hair. "Sorry about her, I'll, uhh, calm her down," he told Tiona. (That meant he was going to fuck her. Given that there were three bodies going off with her, that meant he was going to gangbang her.)

"Cool," Tiona said. She bounced on her feet for a moment, then spoke up. "So... we're really going back to Telskyura, huh?" She asked. "It's just now sinking in."

* * *

Drake looked down at the nameless girl, his expression calm. She was definitely excited, being surrounded by three Drakes. It was sort of like a race-reversed version of that Piper Perri meme! (She never watched the original because she was only interested in white man/black woman interracial stuff, since she was a black woman and self-inserted as the woman.)

"You know I love you, right?" Drake said, and her excitement almost instantly dwindled. When Drake said that, in that way (he said "I love you" plenty, especially just after nutting on her face!), it meant he was going to be chiding her for misbehaving, but not in a sexy way...

"Yes, goshujinsama," she said. She would do her part, and actually listen to what he said.

He took a deep breath, gently cupping her cheek with one hand. "I treat you the way I do because I love you," he told her, and she felt a little flutter in her heart at that. When he just said I love you like that, where it was a fact about the world rather than post-coital delight, it really was so nice! "I just... why do you have to be a pest to people like Tiona?"

"Ehh? What's people like Tiona mean?" The nameless girl asked, actually not knowing.

"Normal people. People I'm not fucking. When it's Rei, or me..."

"Ehh... but it's fun, goshujinsama?"

"Do you have any friends outside the harem?" Drake asked.

"How many hours do you think there are in a day, goshujinsama? You have fourteen wives now that Ais married you! Ah, that's counting myself as your wife, goshujinsama, so thirteen! Then there's Jahanara, and Bella, and Loki, and Ryu, and Darkness! I can talk to people outside the harem, but I don't have an infinite number of friend slots!"

"I always thought of you as extroverted," he said, maybe even... pouting? Not pouting, but having a sort of expression that said he didn't quite know what to say.

"I am extroverted! And I have lots of friends! I go shopping with Erza and Kori, and since adventurers make so much money we can buy pretty much whatever! I like helping out Noriko because she's sooo sweet and cute but sometimes needs a little help with stuff, plus she's a really good domme! Totally different energy from Rei, but in a super fun way," she continued. "I go on patrols with Cass, I train with Erza and Cass and Ryu, I play boob keep away with Loki, I visit Rei's moms, I help Darkness decompress after you get done fucking her in every hole but her pussy, I try to spend time with Jahanara and Haruhime so they can both feel more comfortable being part of your harem... honestly, my social schedule's really full, goshujinsama! Especially since you have three kids and I want to be like a mother to all of them, both because I love you but also because my fallow womb will never have one of my own."

"I could knock you up," he said.

"Goshujinsama, I don't want to have that conversation again... I love you and would hate to put you through a stillbirth or miscarriage because my curse manifested that way."

"I don't think that would happen," he said.

"But you don't know it wouldn't!" She replied, poking his chest for a moment - then just leaning in and wrapping him in a hug. She knew her kinks sometimes meant that he didn't get all the cuddles and skinship he wanted, and right now definitely seemed like a time to be hugging rather than punished. After a moment, he wrapped her in his arms too. He was so strong. He could crush her ribcage with his power, but he was just being gentle and sweet... and she was getting wet, both from the thought of having her ribcage crushed and from the fact that she was married to such a wonderful man (but mostly the first thing). Still! Right now there were more important things to think about! He'd definitely fuck her after this! "Goshujinsama, really, I'm okay not getting pregnant. Maybe I would be sad if it meant I'd never have children, but I think of your children as mine too. We're a family. It's like if you had kids with a previous wife, except I get to watch you fuck the previous wife and make her big tits bounce, so it's even better!"

"Alright, Bitch," he said, gripping her hand and subtly forcing her head upward. He leaned down to kiss her lips, his taste so sweet. Well, it was normal spit flavor and whatnot, but it was Drake's spit and whatnot, and that made it special.

When he pulled back from the kiss, the nameless girl let out a soft pant. "Goshujinsama... I'm really happy that I'm with you. Even if you brought me to this dingy planet without any internet and barely any manga, I'm sure you're a better father and husband than Brighton ever would have been." She could see as his cock strained against his pants in response to those words... and then the door to her hotel room opened.

"What the hell?!" Rei asked. "Bitch, you take that back," the other Rei said, as she walked in after her.

"Ahh, but joousama, it's true, you know? You had to be browbeat into breastfeeding Drake's babies, you know? That doesn't exactly make you parent of the year material..."

"They're his kids, and I'm nineteen!" "Plus, I don't see you doing your duty as a woman and popping out babies for your husband, so you're a crappy wife!"

"Rei..." Drake started. "Just do the thing to make her super horny," he suggested, and Julia looked into one of the Reis' eyes, her soulmate making a silly face for a second...

And then it hit her. Like a sledgehammer to the pussy, or the brain, or whatever, her conscious mind was cracked by an absolutely overpowering, gobsmacking wave of arousal. She went cross-eyed as it hit her, and just let out a hot pant, no doubt looking like a bitch in heat, all five sets of eyes on her body as she stripped herself naked, not even caring that the door to the hotel room was wide open -

Drake reached out with one hand, flicking the door closed with an elegant application of that spider martial art, and the nameless girl let out a little whimper. Okay, she did care that the door to the hotel room was wide open, in that she wanted it to stay open and somebody to stumble on her getting quint-teamed by her husband and wife together.

At that point, Drake quickly moved to disrobe Julia, which definitely didn't take long at all with three sets of hands working in perfect synchronicity, each moving after the next to complete a given task, and soon enough, she was naked - the only naked person in the room, in fact, a delightful little note of exhibitionism to that fact. Here she was, utterly exposed and vulnerable, and Drake was going to take full advantage of it - he even picked her up bodily, just slinging her over his shoulder like some brute barbarian, carrying her over to the bed. (Was she editorializing the sex too much? Well, it made things sexier anyway, and he probably would have carried her bridal if he was just trying to be efficient.)

In any case, she was hurled onto the bed, his hands simply manhandling her, superior strength forcing her onto her hands and knees, spreading her legs apart, one body sliding under her. He moved with sheer, imposing force, like her opinions didn't matter at all (though, of course, he was doing this because her opinion of what he was doing was: very sexy!), and she was expected to move exactly however he wanted. Her pussy dripped down onto the hard cock of Drake's as it pointed up at her sex. She couldn't wait for it to plunge inside her, her cunt on fire with desire, waiting to be plugged up like it was designed to be.

"Wait," one of the Reis said, "can I make your dicks even bigger?"

Drake sighed. "Fine. But you have to turn it back if I need it for you or Ais."

"Totally," both Reis said, hurriedly reaching out. She watched as Rei's slender fingers slid along Drake's length, jerking him off right in front of her face. She could half-imagine that he was going to just spurt all over her face, a humiliating form of denial play, but she could also see the way that his cock was getting bigger with each successive stroke. Soon enough, it was simply enormous, pointing down at her face, her mouth falling open in excitement as Rei finished her work with that dick, and Drake just took hold of the back of her head, starting to push his cock into her mouth.

He hadn't actually wrecked her mouth with a huge cock yet, so her gag reflex acted up for the first time in who-knew-how-long, a wet spasm as tears sparked in her eyes, but it only intensified her arousal - especially as another cock began to tease at her asshole. "I'm going to fucking wreck you on my cock, Bitch," he told her. "I'm going to shove it up your tight ass." Those words were so hot, but she also knew they were his way of asking: Do you want lube or anything before this? So she nodded in acceptance, tongue dancing along the dick in her mouth - and then that fat, megacock behind her started to drive its way up her asshole, making her squeal, her legs wriggling on the bed underneath her.

It didn't take long for the Rei to start jacking off the Drake underneath Julia, and she could hear with every wet smack of her hand, the way it took just a little longer for his dick to get to the top. Soon enough, she could feel it against her thigh, brushing further up each time, until it finally started to tease at her well-shaved bush, just a few inches below the tattoo that marked her as Drake and Rei's property, to be shared and used by both of them however they wanted. Her pussy pulsed at that delicious reality - and then the Drake beneath her thrust his fat dick up, spearing her pussy, plugging her in all three holes.

Well, not plugging her. Those dicks were huge, Rei was an artist and an artist was never satisfied with 'good enough.' Right now, the cock in her asshole was grinding its lube-free way inch-by-inch into her resisting sphincter, and was probably about halfway in (though she could hardly tell). The cock in her mouth was furiously thrusting against her gag reflex, what looked like a full foot failing to get past her lips even as her jaw ached from holding her mouth so wide open, her tongue doing its best to participate and make it feel better. Only the cock in her pussy could actually get all the way in, its length twisting inside her and making her stomach bulge.

Given how aroused she was, and how much stimulation she received, Drake barely had time to make two thrusts inside her wet cunt before she came hard on his cock, eyes unfocusing as she struggled to keep up eye contact with the body fucking her face.

Off to the side lines, both Reis spoke up, audibly masturbating as they spoke. "Yeah, fucking wreck that bitch!" "That's what she deserves for dissing me as a dad!" "Well, we don't want to be a dad, though." "That's just because we're young! We'd totally be a great dad in like, ten years or something. Or mom, I guess, for us."

It was the Drake whose cock she was sucking who spoke up next. "Don't worry about it making sense," he told them, continuing to thrust inside her, turning his gaze back to the duo. "The more arbitrary your disdain and punishments, the wetter this horny little fuckslut gets. That's why she got a tattoo of our name on her pussy, when we told her she'd be denied cunnilingus forever for it."

"That's true." "Dumb bitch! You coulda held out, but you're a horny idiot!" "More like a natural onahole!" "Born to be a fucktoy for me and Drake, fuck yea~ah!" As that Rei finished that thought, Julia came again, and the Reis came a fraction of a second later, all three of them jittering about. Her eyes trailed up to Drake again, admiring the expression on his lips.

Well. It wasn't that great of an expression. It was genuine affection and sweetness, as his cock ground at her gag reflex. Right now she was getting fucked in all three holes! He was trying to chokefuck her! He should look all disdainful and whatnot! But sometimes sex with your partner was about pleasing them, and right now was no exception. Her tongue in her mouth moved more animatedly, and she did her best to suckle and slurp on the tip of his dick, as her orgasm rushed through her.

As her pleasure came back down, and she was left panting heavily around his cock - then Drake gripped her hips and thrust that fat cock of his, hard, into her asshole. Her body shivered in response, and she felt it, that distinctive slap of his balls against her bare skin, noting that he had managed to hilt himself inside her asshole once again. She moaned in delight at that, rededicating herself to sucking the cock in front of her, slurping and swallowing, trying to relax her throat, to stretch it wide, closing her eyes to try to focus on just pleasuring her husband...

Obviously, that was made a lot harder by the grinding movements of his cock in and out of her asshole, plus the furious pumps of his cock in her cunt, each one seeming to threaten to spear straight through to her womb and knock her up by force, in spite of the fact that she'd told him not to...

She came again to that thought. The idea of getting fucked so hard that she was forcibly knocked up was naturally erotic and entirely appropriate for this situation! It was hard to imagine a situation this appropriate for it! Even the thought of getting knocked up by Drake's fat cock, when she'd specifically told him not to, her opinions and feelings being casually discarded by the man she loved and trusted - hnng!

As she orgasmed, Drake managed to forcibly wedge that fat cock of his an inch into her throat, her spasming throat no doubt giving his cockhead a good work-over, as his fingers gripped the back of her head and he started to just forcefully grind his length down, and down, ever further reaching into her mouth, making her choke and jerk and spasm, eyes peeling back in pure bliss, her thoughts turning into blank white starchy nothingness as she relished the experience.

The familiar sensation of Celestial Bliss Trick kicked in, somewhere in there, as he wedged his cock balls deep down her throat, every single part of her body lit on fire with pleasure. She lost all track of, well, everything at that point, pretty much just turning into the fucktoy that Rei was repeatedly calling her, unable to do much other than tremble, shiver, jerk, and spasm. She wasn't even keeping herself upright any longer, the fact that her mouth and asshole were both speared by his cock serving to keep her in that position and nothing else, dangling arms scraping futilely and meaninglessly at the sheets beneath her. The Drake beneath her reached up for her tits at that point, mashing them together and just sucking on them, and that made her come even harder in raw delight.

"Oh, fuck, Drake," Rei said, clearly out of breath as waves of pleasure washed over her by proxy, "fuck, Drake, nn, fuck, make her, make her a fuckin', wetnurse, like what you make me do, I could totally make her lactate, bitch'd probably love it."

The nameless girl came yet again to that idea.

* * *

Hephaistos was cute asleep. Well, honestly, she was cute at all times, but seeing her naked and sprawled out under the covers, the sweat from the previous night's work having evaporated but her short red hair was still a tangled mess... it was especially nice. She looked peacefully happy there, lounging on her back. I almost didn't want to wake her... but I had made her a nice breakfast, and I didn't want it to get cold, and she'd had a full eight hours of sleep.

"Hephaistos?" I said, my voice soft, gently trailing my fingertips against her cheek. For a moment, she softly rubbed against my hand - then she slid her mouth around so that she started to suck on my fingertips. The fact that that was such a natural response from her that she did it on waking up was incredibly hot. Naomi had started doing that, given her daily morning blowjobs, and my brain did start wondering if perhaps the reason that Hephaistos's lips were wrapped around my fingertips was that she had a similar history... my dick was particularly interested in the answer to the question. "Hephaistos, breakfast," I said, pulling my fingers out of her mouth.

"Mmm?" She asked, peeking out of her normal eye, looking up at me. "Ooo," she sighed, stretching, showing off her gorgeous naked body, keeping her right eye closed the entire time as she looked around her. "Where's my eyepatch?" She asked.

"It's just the two of us, you don't have to wear it," I told her, and she blushed at that. She fidgeted for just a moment, her naked upper body exposed, the rest under the covers in a show that was tantalizingly innocent - then she opened her eye, and I used Duck Fate to push away the mental effects of it with ease. "I made some toast and a salad, I didn't know what you would want," I explained to her.

"Oh, any breakfast is nice when it's hand-delivered by a handsome man," Hephaistos said, casually flirty as she shifted on the bed. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed and leaned forward, not taking the tray from me, naked as the day she was born - and I knew what she wanted. I plunged a fork into the salad, and fed it right into her mouth, earning a happy hum and smile as she chowed down, her eyes staring right into mine, her cheeks having a cute pink color to them.

"I'm starting to feel a tad overdressed," I told her, and she just let out a small laugh at that, tongue sliding along her lips.

"Feel free to wear less," she said, and I placed the tray in her lap and stripped. She ate from it, a little bit, as her eyes wandered along my increasingly naked body, paying particular attention to my chest. "You know," she said, before taking another bite of salad, chewing it down and speaking up, "it's easy to see how you could attract so many women. I feel like I'm the center of your undivided attention, that I'm the only one you're thinking about right now."

"Who else would I be thinking about?" I asked, making her smile.

"Loki, Cassandra, the Black Agony, Noriko, Erza, Rei, Lena, Haruhime, Koriand'r... lots of people," she said.

"I suppose I am thinking about them, a little. For example, I can't knock you up, because Rei made me promise to let her watch me knock up anyone I impregnated, going forward."

Hephaistos chuckled at that. "Cute. Mm. Noriko's going to have a child, soon, isn't she? A half-brother or -sister to Tatsuko, and his niece or nephew. It's strange."

"Well, Noriko's a strange girl, and Setsuko certainly doesn't seem to mind."

"That's true," Hephaistos agreed, and at that point, I was in just my underwear. I moved to take the tray back from her, but she stopped me. "What are you doing?" She asked, a smile on her lips. "You're not naked yet."

"I think what's still covered will be more distracting than helpful."

"I'll eat my own food, if I have to," she said, tongue sliding across her lips as she glanced at my pelvis. "And then you'll give me an extra treat to enjoy, hmm?" My cock twitched in my pants. "You really like fellatio, it looks like."

"I do," I admitted.

"Then all that practice I put into being good at it wasn't wasted," she said, smiling as she popped another bit of salad into her mouth. "Now," she said, with her mouth half full, pointing at my underwear with the cleansed fork.

I dutifully pulled down my underwear, my hard cock bouncing into the open air. She just stared at it quietly, at first starting to wolf down her salad, hardly even chewing it, before she shook her head and put aside the tray. "Hephaistos?"

"I think I lied," she said. "I'm not going to eat my own food," she told me, descending to her knees in front of me. "I'm going to eat you up instead," she said, leaning forward, suckling on the tip of my cock, making me groan, her fingertips trailing across my length, her eyes staring up at me.

"Fuck," I breathed. "You are really, really good at blowjobs," I told her, and she smiled with her eyes, my dick remaining in her mouth. My hand reached down for her hair, softly running through it.

She moved with slowness on my length, lips just suckling at the tip at first, sweetly, cheeks hollowing, tongue flicking against the slit. Her fingers slid along my length, tracing out veins, before she popped off my cockhead and started to hold my cock by the base, starting to lick around on it, getting down near the crook between my cock and balls, her tongue flicking at that sensitive spot before making her way slowly but surely upwards, her tongue flat against the underside of my dick as she moved. I just groaned, cock quietly spasming above her. She went cross-eyed as she started to stare at it, an intensely sexy sight, and when she finally reached the tip, she ran her tongue along through the crown, practically scooping along that zone too, sending quiet waves of pleasure.

At that point, she started to descend once more, this time kissing her way down the side of my cock, pecking and suckling at the soft flesh there, almost shuddering in delight as she moved. Her lips smacked wetly as her eyes stared up at me, now, fingertips lovingly caressing the parts of my cock that weren't in her mouth, smearing the spit from her earlier upward movement all over the place. "You're so beautiful, Hephaistos," I told her, and she smiled at that, a flush appearing on her cheeks.

Normally, I feel awkward just paying a woman compliments - but when it's someone like Haruhime or Hephaistos, where I feel like those words are the opposite of how they conceptualize themselves, it suddenly becomes so much easier. Some weird quirk of my brain or upbringing. So seeing how she liked being called pretty, and knowing she probably didn't think of herself at that - she kept her right eye closed on waking up, for fuck's sake - I kept going.

"You're gorgeous, Hephaistos. I love your beautiful, round, gravity defying breasts; your smooth, creamy skin; your gorgeous fire-red hair; your pert, perfect lips, only more beautiful for how sweet and giving your words and actions are; your feminine, attractive face-" I groaned as she swiveled around on my cock, moving to make a fresh loving lick all the way up my length, this time along one side rather than along the underside, "-and of course, your drop-dead gorgeous eyes. I know that your right eye is all cursed or whatever, but it's beautiful, too, that gorgeous blue orb giving your gaze a particular character that's all your own."

Thinking about it, Julia also had striking blue eyes - and my time for thinking about such things ended, because at that point, Hephaistos wrapped her lips around my cockhead and just descended, her sweet mouth sliding slowly but surely down my length. Every inch was swallowed up, and she swiveled her head slowly left and right as she went, tongue tracing out all sorts of new spots on my dick, my toes curling beneath me in sheer pleasure at the feeling.

Not to mention the sight - I wasn't lying about Hephaistos being a gorgeous woman. She looked undeniably beautiful like that, smooth, divine skin and full round tits looking gorgeous as she quivered in place, tongue swishing and slashing on the underside of my cock. The whole time, she stared up at me, trying to study my every reaction, clearly committing to memory exactly what spots were most sensitive. Once she reached the very base of my dick, her nose pushed into my pelvis - she started to swallow.

The wet, thorough movements of her throat around my dick were like a gentle pulsing squeeze, trying to wring an orgasm out of me as quickly as possible, and I could only groan. "Holy hell, you're good at sucking cock," I managed to get out, and she just hummed around my dick, cheeks flush at the latest compliment. "I'm glad, by the way, to be clear," I told her - and she started to peel back.

At first, I worried I'd offended her, getting ready to apologize the moment she came off, but instead, as she reached the tip, she flicked her tongue teasingly at my slit - and then just slammed her face down my whole length in a single forceful movement. My hips bucked at the sudden, unexpected jolt of pleasure, and her hands came up to grip my hips, holding onto me for dear life as she began to just pump her face up and down my cock.

The whole time, her eyes stared up at me, her tongue dancing back and forth on the inside of her mouth. She added some twists of her head, but most of the pleasure, at that point, was from her furious facefuck, entirely self-inflicted, and with a force that wouldn't have seemed out of place from Naomi or Julia, just manically pounding away like her mouth was her cunt. I started to join her movements, at first purely on base instinct, and then - as it became clear she had no problem with me pumping my hips forward - I started to join her in her movements, every slide backwards on her part accompanied by one on mine, every thrust forward of her mouth met by my pelvis.

The frantic pace was joined by Hephaistos humming and sucking and slurping, her tongue flicking along the underside of my dick enticingly, her eyes looking up at me lovingly, sweetly, kindly. I just grunted, my hands reaching down for her head, barely resisting the urge to completely take over the pace from her, instead focusing every ounce of willpower I had to softly run my fingers through her hair. "So good," I groaned. I was getting perilously close, and she could tell, getting even faster, my cock twitching, threatening to explode.

At quite literally exactly the last possible moment, she popped off my dick, thumb pressing at the base of my cock in a way that suddenly and unexpectedly denied my orgasm. "Where do you want to come, Drake? My mouth? My face? My throat? My tits?" Her voice was full of erotic desire, her cheeks warm as she spoke, clearly having exerted herself in the throatfuck. I twitched in her grasp. "Pick, my handsome young apprentice, you're going to just spurt everywhere if you don't."

"Ahh, mouth," I managed to get out, and she moved forward, wrapping her lips around my cockhead, perfectly slotting them into the crown of my cock. She flicked her tongue at the tip with two quick laps, gave me one jerk with her hand, and then I erupted, spraying hot cum all over the inside of her mouth, splattering her palate and tongue and everything else, getting her sweet suckling movements, her hums of desire at my flavor, her eyes staring up into mine, loving and sweet and kind and giving and so, so beautiful. "Your eyes... are gorgeous," I breathed out, as the last few spurts landed in her mouth, and her cheeks turned almost cherry at that claim - but she peeled back off my cock, opening her mouth and tilting her head back to display my cum, swishing it around in a lewd show. "Go ahead and swallow," I told her, more than used to that from Julia.

Once she'd gulped it down, she let out a sigh, a soft smile on her lips as she stood back up, collecting her tray to start eating again. Under her breath, in a whisper so low I don't think I was intended to hear it, she said, "Men are most honest right after they come..."

Her cheeks remained warm for the remainder of the meal, a smile on her lips as we wound up talking about blacksmithing.

* * *

The Dungeon quietly watched overhead, as Irene's fingers trailed against the wall. The womb in which she'd been birthed... Did it welcome her? Hate her? She wondered... she was its greatest creation, at least the greatest one it had ever spat out into the world. Its cold walls disgorged nothing to greet her, but that could have been that it knew how strong she was, and that she was only on the first floor.

Behind her, there were three adventurers. They had dimmed their lanterns, and avoided turning corners before she had, so they thought they were well disguised, following her light like a tiny pinprick in the all-encompassing darkness of the Dungeon.

She let them follow her. She wasn't worried. The entire Zeus and Hera familias had fallen against her. If anything, they were helpful - the Dungeon didn't try to kill adventurers who were trying to kill other adventurers. It was a thing of malevolence, so it would wait until they were finished with their work, at the very least. For those who had fed it many times, it treated them like princes and princesses, allowing them to delve far more safely than any other... though its patience was not endless.

To the Dungeon, and to creatures born of the Dungeon - at least, those who had not grown so strong and wise as her - every one of man's works was something to be despoiled and destroyed. The races of the sunlit world were things to be exterminated, purged entirely. What would come after their work was finished? She didn't know, even now.

A goblin spawned in front of her, and she simply stabbed it through the eye with the base of her staff, reaching into its torso and plucking out its stone. It disintegrated to ash as she swallowed the candy-sweet thing from inside it, goosebumps running across her skin at the tiny frisson of power that ran down her spine, to her core.

That was the first, and last, creature that the Dungeon disgorged for her on the first floor. On the fourth floor, the adventurers were still following her, and a group of kobolds and dungeon lizards tried to kill her. She swept her staff out through them, carefully plucking out cores from among the stones, savoring the tiny little pulses of flavor as the bodies turned to ash. The killer ants on the seventh floor were actually quite wonderful - she broke off the limbs of one, and when the others came to its aid, she got quite the significant number of kills. A large number of treats. The adventures following her stopped, for a time, at that...

But soon enough, they were back. It was getting dull, waiting for them to approach, so she feigned weakness, acting as if the purple moths' poison had an effect on her, shaking her legs, hand running against the wall for balance, her other tight on her staff. They approached, at that point. Surrounded her. She trembled on her feet, all feigned weakness. She was a little curious as to what, exactly, their plans were.

The one in front of her was a short, middle-aged raccoonfolk male, with brown hair and a broad smile. To her left, a human, with tied-black dark hair, a longsword in his hand. The one behind her sounded small, or female, or young - she didn't turn around to look at her.

"Lookie here at you, Miss Mage," the raccoonfolk said. "You're not looking too good. Must've been those purple moths' poison. I've got some antidote for you," he said, holding up a bottled potion. "I'll give it to you, in exchange for... oh... all your magic stones and money, that sounds fair, don't it?"

"Sure does," the dark-haired man said.

"Yep," came the - female - voice from behind her.

"Ah. Here I thought you were planning to kill me and take it," Irene said, a smile creasing her lips. "But I don't think I need the potion, so I'll reject the offer."

"Stupid bitch," the raccoon said. "I knew a chick just as full of dumb pride as you - though she was shorter, and didn't have as nice tits."

"Really, Canoe?" The girl from behind her said.

"Don't say my name, idiot," 'Canoe' spat. "Great. Well, now we gotta kill you, sorry, Miss Mage."

"Oh. The apology's all mine," she said, standing upright and neatly slicing the base of her staff across his neck, decapitating him in a single movement. These fools were First Levels at best - maybe Second? They were so weak that she couldn't be quite sure. She didn't need her magic or her true form to kill people like this. The black-haired man raised his sword, but a quick thrust simply shattered it as she pierced straight through his heart, and she wheeled around on the girl behind her.

Blood red hair flowed across the girl's face, her green eyes shock-wide as everything moved forward in perfect silence. She was petite. Short. For just a moment, another image flashed across her mind - her daughter, that child of five, that she had been forced to abandon...

"Who are your parents?" She snapped, staff placed against the girl's neck. She wouldn't have had the same name that Irene had given her.

"U-um?" The girl sputtered.

"Who. Are. Your. Parents?"

"Maybell! She's - she works as a whore in the Entertainment District!" She squeaked. No, Irene had left her daughter with an infertile older pair of farmers. Besides, she had brown eyes, not green ones like this girl. "Please, I'm so sorry, it's all Canoe's idea, he's the one who did it, and he's dead now, which is good, I'm free from him!"

She was obviously lying. Irene swiveled the staff around, clonking her on the head with the orb at the tip, and the girl was instantly transformed into a red-furred mouse, which she picked up and placed in a pouch. Canoe and the other one didn't have any crystals on them, unfortunately. They did have some money, albeit such a piteous amount it was hardly even worth stealing... she contemplated their corpses. She wiped down her staff, and descended further into the Dungeon.

Chapter 101 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 102 at this link, and Chapter 103 at this link. It includes our heroes finally arriving in Telskyura to save the Amazons from their lives of no good dickings. Oh and also the hellish government that forces babies to fight goblins. All three are available for just $3/month. At present, in the monthly story poll, it is currently tied with Exploring the Undiscovered Lands with my Slave Harem, the first chapter of which is available to Subscribers here, and is a mere single vote behind, with ~12h left in the timer.

5