Chapter 99
133 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loki's interruption was not exactly welcome, but I pulled out of Erza's ass and pussy both, gathering up the blanket quickly to drape over the three of us - unfortunately, Ganko was watching from the sidelines, and seemed only halfway aware that she should be covering up at this point. "Hi, Filvis," Ganko said, looking around awkwardly. "We were kind of having a fun threesome! Well, Drake and Erza were having a fun threesome, and I was watching!"

"I-I know that," Filvis said, her cheeks as red as Erza's hair as she stared at her feet, occasionally flicking up to glance at me.

"Um. Hi," I said. "Loki." I looked at my goddess with an expression something like reproach. "Why did you barge in?"

"Ehh? Filvis-chan has something important she has to say, right, Filvy?" Loki said, moving around behind Filvis, giving her a little push towards me. "Right? I assume she does, yeah? I was getting that sort of vibe," she looked at Cass, who nodded.

"You could have waited until I was done fucking Erza."

"That woulda taken forever, she's got crazy high endurance!"

"Lovemaking should last as long as both parties are enjoying themselves!" Erza offered. "We were both still enjoying yourselves, right, darling?" I nodded in response.

"I was enjoying myself too!" Ganko added, completely unhelpfully. "Watching Drake have sex with his wives is great, because he's happy, and they're happy, and he's making them happy because he's soooo nice!"

"Well then, don't let us interrupt, get back to it," Loki said with a grin. She clapped Filvis on the back. "I'm sure this cute elf would love to watch too!" Filvis's flush grew, moving from her cheeks all the way to the tips of her ears as she trembled in place.

"Filvis, sorry about this," I said, one body grabbing underwear, reaching out for Ganko, who understood my silent request and hopped on. "Loki's like this, I'm not upset at you."

"You should be," she said. She fidgeted in place, then closed her eyes, clenching them shut, hard, so her whole face wrinkled inward. "I- I'm the one who sent Lady Shiva after Cass!"

I did freeze at that, fingers still on the waistband of the underwear as I had finished pulling it on. "...she didn't kill Cass," I said, but I didn't need any kind of superhuman lie detecting skills or anything like that to tell that that had nothing to do with Filvis. I said it more out of obligation than anything else.

"Not because of me," Filvis said. "I sent a murderer after your wife-! Because you loved her! Just because of that! I'm awful!"

"It's... okay..." Cass soothed, gingerly wrapped Filvis in a hug - then pulling back a moment later, as Filvis cringed. "It's okay... to hug," she said, her lip pouting a bit. "It's okay."

"It's not," Filvis said. "I'm disgusting, I don't- I don't deserve forgiveness!"

"You do," Cass said. I looked at her, wondering if this would be another situation like with the catfolk assassin. "I asked!" Cass half-shouted the words, sounding proud. "She... wouldn't... do it... again," she explained, a bright and happy smile on her lips. "So... forgive her!"

"I killed Aura too," Filvis whispered. "I don't deserve forgiveness. Just kill me." She collapsed to her knees, hands gripping her head from either side, her expression shifting from embarrassment to a red-hot rage - directed at herself. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, I'm so fucking stupid," she spat out, like a mantra.

"Oh, woe is me," Loki said, planting one foot on the back of Filvis's head. "Shush!" She kicked forward, sending Filvis sprawling on the ground. "Boo fucking hoo. Cassie killed somebody too, once, but do you see her doing the whole self-flagellation?"

"Yes, routinely," I noted. Cass fidgeted as well, clearly having a position closer to mine than Loki's.

"Shush!" Loki said. "No! You don't! Because it's just you trying to make everybody feel bad for you! You understand you were bad so it's okay! Is that how it works?! If you cry enough it's takebacksies, huh?!"

"No, no, just kill me," Filvis sputtered from her position on the ground. "I deserve it, I should die, please," she whimpered.

"Ah, so if you die, that makes it okay? It's cool to kill innocent people if you die afterwards?"

"Loki," I started, "you're being a-"

"Shut up!" Loki interrupted, pointing at me. "I'm making a point! It's important! This idiot needs to understand it!" She pointed at Filvis. "There's no takebacks! You killed Aura, and whoever else!"

"Just Aura," Filvis whispered.

"You killed her! We don't do takebacks! Dead means dead! She's off in the cycle of reincarnation already, doesn't even remember your name!" Loki practically spat the words out. "You can never, ever change that, no matter what you do, got it?" Filvis nodded from the ground. "Great. So moping and crying won't change it either, stupid bitch," she said.

Filvis remained in her position, just still at this point.

"Uh..." I spoke, hesitantly. "She did try to kill Cass."

"Yeah, but Cass's forgiven her, and you're a..." Loki trailed off for a moment, trying to find a good word. "A huge romantic dingus who does whatever his wife says."

"He... doesn't..." Cass interrupted.

"Metaphorically, he does," Loki said. "Point is, he's gonna forgive Filvis-chan here, so he should just get around to it. Maybe fuck her into the bed, too, she'd probably like it." Filvis stilled even further at that, seeming to become a porcelain doll for all her movements, not so much as breathing. "Oh, yeah, you want to try to make up for killing Aura?" Filvis hesitantly nodded. "You think Drake's a good person, right?" Once again, Filvis quietly nodded. "Okay." She yanked on Filvis's hair, pulling her up from the ground - her face was a mess from tears. The girl in question swallowed. "Say, I love you, Drake. He gets extra powers from that. He'll use them for good."

"What?" Filvis sputtered.

Loki glanced over at Cass. "She loves him, right?" Cass very hesitantly nodded. "Great. So, just say the words. If they ain't true, nothing'll happen. If they are true, then he'll get superpowers. Got it?" Filvis hesitated, then Loki shook her by the hair. "Oh, I'm so sorry, but I'm not willing to make the world a better place on account of it'd be embarrassing!"

"Loki, you're being a bit-"

"You're being bamboozled by the cryfest she's putting on!" Loki said. "That's why I told her to knock it off! Now, Filvis! Say the line or you're just faking being sorry because you're not willing to do one tiny thing!"

Filvis swallowed, then spoke, not looking at me at all. Her voice was a hoarse thing, a bare whisper with a dry throat, but I heard it. "I love you, Drake."

It counted. "Thirty points," I said to Filvis. "Sorry about Loki being this way," I told her, even as I stepped towards her.

"Ehhh, if it's thirty points, that brings you up to thirty-eight, right?" She raised three fingers. "That's a gangbang waitin' to happen!"

"I'm not gangbanging you right now, Loki. I'm annoyed at your behavior and I'm not rewarding it with an immediate gangbang."

"Guh!" Loki planted one hand on her chest in mock agony. "You're still under her spell!"

"No, I'm annoyed because I was DPing Erza when you purposefully interrupted." Loki's mouth worked for a second, but no sound came out.

"I'm fine being interrupted," Erza said, "on such a grand occasion as welcoming another of Drake's lovers!" She hopped off the bed, still naked, and moved up to hug Filvis, who just flushed at the nude woman grabbing her. "Welcome!"

"Oh, can I hug too?" Ganko asked - when I nodded, she popped off me and hurriedly bounced forward, hugging Filvis a moment later. The poor elf looked about ready to pass out, her cheeks were so red and her eyes were unfocused. A quick check with Rei, elsewhere, revealed that Filvis was canonically into girls (she'd had a romance subplot with Lefiya, in canon, though I seemed to have short circuited that).

"Sure, let's make it a big group hug for Filvis," I said, joining in and wrapping my arms around the elf. Cass joined a second later, smiling at me rather than Filvis - then her eyes flicked to Filvis as the girl in question actually passed out.

"Seems like that was a bit much stimulation for Filvis," I said, pulling away alongside Cass. Ganko let go too a moment later. "Erza. Let go of Filvis, we knocked her out."

"Ehh?" Erza seemed bewildered, but let go - I grabbed Filvis before she fell, carrying her over to the bed to lay her out. "Is she anemic?! No, did I crush her by accident with the stupendous strength of a Level Three?"

"No, she just passed out because she got hugged by four hot people, two of whom were naked, and one of whom was nearly naked," I told her. I looked at Filvis. "Maybe I should save for-"

"No! Seduce Hephaistos for whatever you were about to say! Three new bodies!" Loki demanded. "You can even have 'em with the two on your way to Telskyura, if you wanna not reward me for being the best goddess."

I considered Loki's words. She was probably right. Things were going quite nicely with Hephaistos, I was pretty sure, and she would give me 120 points when that finally triggered... enough to buy Juvia, Everlasting Talent, and even an extra body. Those were the last purchases I really needed.

Well... having gone through all I'd gone through in the past year and change, I wouldn't describe myself as "needing" Juvia any more. I loved her, sure, even if it had been a long time since I'd last seen her. I'd like to meet her and make her an extremely happy wife and knock her up thirty-odd times, just like she wanted... but I didn't need her. I had the nine other girls from my top ten list. I'd found other lovers in this world who I liked a lot: Haruhime, Aisha, Loki, Jahanara, Lena, Setsuko, Ais, Tione, Ryu, Chloe... at this point, I was seducing pretty much only women on pure inertia. It wasn't like I'd tried to pull Filvis, she'd just been in a messed up situation and latched onto me because I was extremely eligible: rich, nice, protective, kind, hot, tall, muscular, strong, and with the social proof of being extremely good at sex. Being objective, I think my only major demerit was that I had a huge harem. Maybe for somebody my personality wouldn't gel with, but that hadn't really happened yet...

Unless you counted Freya. Or Ishtar. I guess evil people didn't generally gel with me.

"Nnn..." Filvis mumbled from the bed, placing one hand on her forehead as she quietly rolled over onto one side, her eyes fluttering open.

"Yo!" Loki said, making Filvis jerk in surprise, eyes going wide as she hurriedly sat on the bed. "Congrats! You did it!"

"Did... oh gods," Filvis said. "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm so-"

 

"STOP THAT!" Loki practically ran over and just slammed a fist against the top of Filvis's head. It would probably have been quite hard and painful if it wasn't for the fact that Filvis had a falna and Loki didn't. "I fucking am not going to let you play that card! No! Bad dog!"

She let out a shockingly doglike whimper, pulling her hands over her eyes to cover them up. It sort of reminded me of Filly, but I put the thought out of my mind. "Filvis," I said, gently sitting down next to her. "Just tell me everything."

"And no blubbering!" Loki added. "You gotta set boundaries or this girl's gonna play like she's frickin' Haruhime rather than a murderer," Loki declared, crossing her arms.

"Okay..." Filvis said, then told me pretty much everything that had happened up until her leaving Orario. Cutting off Aura's head. Pretending to be Enyo. Using her special body-splitting Spell to stab herself in the chest. Popping out Lady Shiva's eyeball, after her god was killed.

"She... isn't... dead," Cass said, quietly.

"What?" Filvis said. "No. Her heart wasn't beating. I would have been able to hear it. I pulled out her eye and she didn't react."

"She isn't dead," I confirmed. "She came back and tried to fight Cass. She lost. Now she's in prison."

"I..." Filvis's head seemed to spin. "I see... even that... I suppose it's good. She was right to... to kill my god."

"Well... she shoulda let me do it," Loki said. "Fucker. Can't believe I fell for his shit."

"Yes... I should go now. I hope the power from my- my love confession," she said, starting to turn red again, hands going to her face, "I hope it was helpful. Also I interrupted you. Sorry. I have... I have to talk to someone else," she added, standing up.

I gingerly placed one hand on her shoulder. She fidgeted at the touch, her gaze going to my fingers where they rested on her dress. "Okay, Filvis. But don't run away again. Understand?"

"...okay," Filvis said. "But... I might... die soon. I don't deserve to be mour- ah!" She got clonked on the head by Loki again.

"How many times I gotta repeat myself?! Pity parties are for cute big titty foxfus who are traumatized by their woobie backstory! Not for murderers!"

"Sorry," Filvis said, rubbing the top of her head - then left without another word.

Loki let out a long sigh, crossing her arms. I gave her a long look. "Oh, what?"

"You were really mean to her."

"No, I was really nice to her," Loki countered. "How long do you think she's been in toxic sludge brain land of moping over herself like a crybaby?"

"She seems to still be there."

"Yeah, but if she's only able to say it on the inside, then it's better than saying it to everybody she meets. It's healthier. Right, Cass?"

Cass fidgeted as the attention turned to her. "I don't... know?"

"If she sees me and thinks, 'oh no it's the chick who's gonna bonk me for being a crybaby,' that's better than thinking, 'oh no it's Loki, who's a better person than me, much like everybody I ever met.' Somebody's got to play the villain!"

"That sounds like fiction logic, not the way it works in real life."

"You said this world's identical to a story you read, other than Haruhime not being a virgin!"

"There are other differences. Also you responded to that by not undergoing any sort of existential crisis."

 

"Bah, humbug," Loki said. "It's totally for the best. You just don't understand, lacking my emotional intelligence."

"Drake, that's not true!" Ganko interrupted. "You have lots of emotional intelligence! You're super empathetic and thoughtful and nice!"

"I know, Ganko," I told her, gently pulling her into a hug, then patting her head and kissing her forehead, making her brighten up with a big smile. "Loki's just being mean."

"Guh," Loki whined. "You're going to start to actually hurt my feelings if you keep it up!"

I let out a long sigh, then gently released Ganko from the hug. "Sorry, Loki. Grope Ganko's boobs to your heart's content, while I fuck Erza."

"So romantic!" Her voice was so high energy it was hard to tell if she was being sincere or sarcastic. Either way, I did as I said - getting back to fucking Erza front and back while Loki groped Ganko, winding up doing so from behind so that both of them could watch me fuck Erza.

Cass stuck around to watch, too, just smiling occasionally when our eyes met, clearly happy Erza and I were happy.

* * *

Filvis washed her face off in a washroom at the Twilight Manor, trying to clear away the signs of her tears from her face. Somehow, even though she knew it was what Irene wanted to see, she didn't want to show her how miserable she was... though her sclera were still pink anyway, so it would be hard to hide what she'd been doing.

Drake was truly a kind man. Loki was awful, though... no, that wasn't fair... she hadn't said anything that wasn't true. Even moping was her putting her own misery ahead of Aura's dead life. She swallowed, straightening up, and headed out of the Twilight Manor.

Irene was sitting at a cafe, drinking from a slender teacup. There was actual tea in it - did the Red Dragon get to enjoy the taste of things? To her, every drink but water tasted stale and nasty, but the Red Dragon was a unique existence in this world. "Ah, Filvis," she said, smiling wickedly. "It looks as if you apologized to Drake. How did it go?"

"I... met the Dark Knight, first," she said.

"Oh. So she's the one who met you... I assume you told her the truth?"

"Yes."

"Well, if that's how it went, I suppose that you don't have to meet Drake too," Irene said, smiling as she sipped her drink.

"Oh, no, she took me to Drake." The words escaped Filvis's mouth before she could stop them. Should she tell the truth? That Drake had forgiven her? That he'd even accepted her love confession? Irene obviously wanted to torment her, and if she learned she'd failed... well, no, she hadn't completely failed, the whole experience had been miserable, especially because Loki was there. Irene might not see it that way, though... and then she'd go back to sadistically mistreating her.

"Oh, how interesting. Go on," Irene said, sipping at her teacup as she stared at Filvis.

"I... told him everything. Not about you!" She added, hurriedly. "But about killing Shiva... well, it turns out she lived too. I told him about killing Aura. Everything up until leaving here, then I became vague on details."

"I see. And? What sort of face did he make, when you admitted to trying to kill his wife?"

"He... looked to his wife, for guidance..." Irene nodded along. She couldn't lie. This monster would see through it. Part of her knew that, somehow. "...she wanted to forgive me, so he did."

The teacup in Irene's hand cracked at that, the thin, slender handle just snapping in two. She let it fall to the ground, smashing against the cobblestone. "Oh dear. You'll pay for that, won't you, Filvis?" Irene asked.

"Y-yes," Filvis hurriedly replied.

"He forgave you? Really? You told him everything?"

"He... yes. The conversation was awkward, because it wasn't just the two of us and the Dark Knight, but yes, he forgave me."

"Oh? Who else was there?"

"Erza Scarlet, Ganko Kimura, and Loki, the goddess of his familia."

"Hmm. Were any of them angry?" Irene's gaze turned up to Filvis.

"Loki was... but mostly because I was acting miserable. She said I didn't deserve to do that, not when I'd killed Aura."

"Well..." Irene let out a long sigh. "That's so boring," she said, at last. She stood up from her seat, stretching in a way that made pretty much every man in the cafe turn their gaze her way, completely uninhibited or even delighting in being the center of attention. "I think I'll go to the Dungeon. That should be more interesting than this drama. Do whatever you like, little wolf," she said. "But do pay for my drink, and the cup," she added, heading off towards the Tower of Babel, and the Dungeon beneath.

Filvis let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding. That was all? She could count herself truly fortunate...

* * *

Hephaistos watched as Drake put the finishing touches on the crossbow, those lovely fingers of his delicately calloused by the work - not so much as a man without a falna would have been, but enough that you could still see he worked with his hands. Thin little indentations along fingertips, where the wire that made up the bow's string had pushed down against his skin. At one point, he'd pushed a bit too hard, snapping the metal and having to start all over - and in the process, he'd driven it into his palm. His skin was far too tough for a random wedge of metal like that to cut it, but you could also see where the injury had occurred.

At least, if you had a smith's eyes.

"Good work, Drake," she said, her gaze finally going back up to his. He met her eyes - she'd taken off the eyepatch, liking that she could not sweat up behind the thing. "Now, test it to make quite sure it works."

"Can't you tell?"

"Mm. Maybe I can," she teased. "But I'm not always going to be there to check your work."

"I'd like it if you were," he told her, and instantly, she felt her whole face burn. He was so unfair! Just dropping a line like that, out of nowhere! She was too vulnerable to such things, she knew, but still... it was nice. She liked hearing them from his lips. He didn't push further, giving her time to gather herself - and he turned his attention to the crossbow, readying it, placing in the bolt. He was careful with it, so studious you would have thought he'd handled a crossbow before, as he raised it - not even pointing it at the walls of the workshop, but at the ground instead.

There was a loud thunk, as the weapon fired perfectly, as she'd known it would. The bolt had dug itself into the ground beneath their feet. "Why the ground?" She asked.

"I don't want to risk overpenetration," Drake said. True. "I'd hate to hit somebody on the other side of the wall."

He was truly sweet. She was absolutely falling for this many-times-married man. But knowing it was happening, didn't make it happen any less... if anything, it made it happen all the more, because she would ask, Isn't there some reason you shouldn't? And fail to find one. He was quite wealthy and strong, as a Sixth Level Adventurer with multiple bodies. He stared her dead in the eyes, without judgment or disdain. He was naturally talented with his hands, her only needing the gentlest touch to guide him into learning some new technique of creation or design. And, of course, his sex skills left nothing to be desired.

All there was, was his multiple wives, but... when they spoke, she felt like he thought only of her, no matter how long she held him with her for. She'd made him spend the previous night together, just to see what he'd do. Would he make excuses and leave? Want to spend time with his wives? Demand sex in return for the closeness? She knew she shouldn't test a man, especially one as good as Drake - but he'd surpassed her expectations. He had laid with her until the morning, and then made her breakfast in bed. They hadn't had sex once the previous night, but when she'd asked if he wanted to, he'd said, "You seemed like you wanted to just cuddle."

She was acting like a blushing schoolgirl! She knew it! She was getting knocked completely head over heels! His relentless assault of genuine care was undeniable, and something she wasn't accustomed to at all! But knowing that didn't change anything. His kind and generous personality was brutally strong. It was genuinely like he wanted nothing but her happiness - in that, he wanted nothing when they were together, but to make her happy. No woman could resist it... she licked her lips as he pulled at his shirt, raising it for a moment to dab at his face, where some sweat had gathered from the heat. It revealed his toned stomach, of course, and she...

She wanted to fuck him.

Testing him with the late night cuddling... it had been a tease for her too! That morning, she'd woken up to breakfast in bed and completely forgotten how much she wanted sex... just for long enough for it to have become awkward, but every time she was reminded of how attractive he was, her thoughts started wandering like this.

"Anything else you'd like to teach me to make, today, Lady Hephaistos?" He asked, a gentle smile on his lips.

"Mm. Not to teach," she said, "but I would like you to practice something with me." He nodded, and she stepped up to him, rising onto her toes - which of course wasn't enough to clear the 10" difference in their heights, but he leaned down a bit to reach her. "I want you to practice..." she began, her voice a husky whisper, "making a goddess come." Her hand went to his pants, finding that he was already becoming erect.

He let out a small laugh at that, this cute little thing he made whenever you surprised him. She really was down bad. "Of course, Hephaistos," he told her - and then just lifted her into a bridal carry, making her squeak.

"W-wait," she sputtered out, and he paused. "People will see us," she admitted, blushing.

"I don't mind being seen with you, Hephaistos."

Her heart beat that little bit faster in her chest. He had to know what he was doing. This was just part of his... his romantic playboy repertoire. He said things like that, that was how he got such a big harem. It had to be on purpose. "Yes, well..."

He just put her down without any argument on her part. "If you don't want me to, that's okay too, Hephaistos," he said, kissing her on the cheek. Part of her had to wonder if Hestia was right - if she really was being bamboozled by a lothario. "Oh. Did you mean you're not wearing your eyepatch?" He asked, pointing at her face.

She turned scarlet at that, realizing that she hadn't been wearing her eyepatch. She'd been so overcome with the romance of the moment she'd forgotten about it! "Thank you for reminding me," she said, hurriedly taking it out of her pants and slipping it on. "And..." she let out a sigh. "I don't want people to think I'm easy."

"You're not easy," he told her. "Only a man who can look you in the eyes and not flinch can seduce you."

She felt her heart beat even faster at those words. "Let's go to my home," she said, grabbing his wrist and just dragging him off.

Wait... didn't this make it look a certain way too? No, it was too late for such thoughts!

* * *

"Do you only want it missionary?" Drake asked her, as she started stripping herself bare. "I don't want to pressure you, but... we can do it in any position you like. Not just that one."

She bit her lip.

The truth was...

Hephaistos wasn't a virgin, like Hestia, but...

She certainly didn't have much sexual experience. Mostly, it had been with her wearing her eyepatch, and if it came off in the middle... that tended to rather abruptly end things, which limited the sorts of positions and play she could do.

"I... you know women's bodies well," she said, at last, wanting to defer to him, who was obviously more experienced. (Was he? She had ten thousand years of life, to his thirty - but he had many bodies, and many wives... no, she didn't want to work out how many times she'd had sex, so she stopped thinking there.) "You make the decision."

"Every woman is different," he told her. He gently cupped her cheek, leaning down to kiss her. One hand caressed her breast, and she felt his cock rub against her stomach, sliding back and forth tantalizingly. "You like eye contact, right?" She felt herself blush, but nodded. "There's missionary, but there's also reverse missionary, cowgirl, mating press, most fellatio positions, most cunnilingus positions..." Her face was growing hotter the longer he went on. She had to stop him.

She knew how to suck cock, and no man ever complained about that position. "Fellatio," she interrupted, before he could continue. "As... yes, as a start... I teased you last night, I should pay you back."

"You didn't tease me," he told her. "We only have to have sex when you want to." His voice was sweet, kind, sincere. He had this utterly implacable sense of morality, almost geometric - but she supposed only such a geometric love could be twisted into an icosahedron. He thought she was feeling guilty for not putting out... which she was, but he thought it was in the, 'as the woman, it's my duty to put out' sense, rather than the more general, 'I shouldn't not put out just to test my partner's character' sense.

"I want to... it's what I'm good at." She was like a fat girl, like that... men were sexual creatures. If sex wasn't enjoyable to them, it would be an aching pang that lasted the whole relationship. She'd yet to be with a man who could truly leave it aside... perhaps Drake was such a man, but she didn't want to risk it. For a girl like her, who couldn't do it hard face-to-face for risk of her eyepatch falling off, for whom doing it from behind was a quiet humiliation that said you can't even look me in the eyes as we fuck... well, fellatio was something she'd had to get good at. "You like it, don't you?"

"I do enjoy blowjobs quite a bit, yes," he said, an almost playfully sweet smile on his lips. She leaned up to kiss him, liking that smile so much, and he let her, their lips briefly enjoying one another's tastes. It wasn't an impassioned makeout, but just a momentary intimacy. "Should I lie on the bed? Or would you rather I sit on the edge?"

"Mm, lie down," she said, a smile on her lips too, as he did exactly that, his hard cock pointing up at the air. She moved in between his legs a moment later, his eyes wandering her naked body as she moved to get on her hands and knees there, his gaze obviously focused on her tits. She decided to tease him with them, leaning forward, kissing across his stomach, brushing her breasts against his length in a way that seemed natural, even accidental. Each smooth movement of her hips and tits left and right, would pretty much rub them against his cock - but her hands were on his thighs, so there was little pressure. Just the sweet, sweet caress of her soft bosom against his length.

And he obviously was relishing it, by the way his cock throbbed, by the expression on his face, by the hand that went down to her hair, just softly running through it as he groaned, fingers occasionally clenching involuntarily, cock slapping at her sternum. Her eyes stared up at his, as she continued to kiss and lick - and she decided to give that magic trick of his a try, as she suckled on his stomach. "You're so tasty, Drake. I like how your skin tastes on my tongue... I wonder if your cock will taste as good?"

Ordinarily, if she tried dirty talking like this, with her lips and tongue mushing their way across his stomach, they'd only succeed in letting out various muffled noises - but instead, Drake understood exactly. "Enjoy it as long as you like... though you did say you 'wanted' to suck my cock." His voice occasionally shivered with pleasure as she kept up the work.

"Mm... maybe I like licking your stomach more, Drake. Maybe it's tastier. What then?"

"Then... at least actually mash your tits around my cock as you do so," he told her, and she let out a little giggle into his stomach. "Please?"

"I'm only teasing... sorry, I'm a bad woman," she said, kissing her way down his stomach towards his cock, his length soon rubbing against her features as it bounced free of her lower body. She felt his throbbing dick against her face, and she nuzzled it, one hand grasping it near the base as she looked up at him with her most loving look. He liked it even more than the average guy, gauging by the way his cock responded - though that may have partly been that she was looking at him with both eyes. "It's so nice and girthy," she said. She gave it a little kiss, then hummed. It tasted mostly like any other cock... but she liked the man it was attached to, so the salty flavor was pleasant. A sign she was pleasing him. She hummed, turning the kiss into a suckle, pretending she was surprised by how good he tasted.

"Fuck, that's good," he groaned, rolling his head back. It broke eye contact, which made her a little annoyed... well, she could actually talk without breaking off the suckle, so...

"I want to look you in the eyes, Drake," she told him, and his head snapped forward with the speed of a Level Six. Her cheeks lit up a little at that - he obviously did that for her sake, and the sheer rapidity was... very nice. She kept suckling, making her way slowly, teasingly, up his length, towards his very tip. Her lips suckled as she arrived at the cockhead, her tongue flicking along the crown, making a slow, circular motion. He obviously kept his dick clean (she'd thank the gods if she was a mortal), but she knew that particular location was many men's weak point. And by the way his dick throbbed, he was among them. She made a long, circular movement around his cock, rotating her head, twisting his length around, imagining that the spit-trail she was making was intended to scrape out something ephemeral and unreal.

"You're... fuck," he breathed out, grunting a bit, his hips bucking up against her face. He clearly wanted to just cast his head back and lose himself in the pleasure, but instead, he kept his eyes firmly locked on hers, as her tongue slid along his cock vaguely. She kissed at his veins, practically worshiping at the altar of his length as she stared up at him. "You're really, really good at this," he breathed out, fingers running through her hair.

The praise was better than the cock, of course. It felt nice, to be able to do something for him. By the way he spoke, by the way he shivered, he'd never had a blowjob quite like this. She kissed her way slowly, lovingly, up his length, paying attention to every vein, mentally naming every feature of his cock to better commit it all to memory. She rose to the very tip, kissing at it softly, her tongue flicking out to tease the slit, tasting the wet, thick, slimy delight of his precum. The sharp taste made her whole body shiver, goosebumps running across her breasts, and his gaze went down to them immediately, his dick pulsing against her lips.

If she could make a man like this? A man so sexually experienced, who had such a bevy of beauties, who she actually l- really liked, nevertheless? If she could make such a man come without so much as deepthroating him... then all that hard effort was worth it.

Okay, probably not objectively. But poetically. Metaphorically. Romantically. Her lips continued to remain pursed, a chaste peck rather than a whole-hearted slurp, as her tongue flicked lovingly against his slit, trying to scoop out his cum that way. She locked eyes with him that way, as she teased his cock like that. She added in suckling, trying to just vacuum the cum out, and he groaned and jerked, seeming to threaten to explode at any moment - but he didn't. He held back, with the Endurance of a Level Six. She wanted it so bad, so she got more enthusiastic, but then she realized...

He was holding back for her sake. Right? He wasn't drawing it out to drag out his pleasure... she'd said she wanted to suck his cock, she'd told him how tasty it was, showed her loving affection for the thick rod that had plunged her depths before... so he was drawing it out for her sake, so she could enjoy it all the more.

Well, perhaps not, but there was an easy way to check. "Come whenever you like," she said, vibrating his cock with her muffled, weirdly-posed sounds, but Drake understood them. Come whenever you like. If you're holding back because you want a really long, loving blowjob, keep it going, but if you're holding back because of me...

All that thought process takes time to describe, but the word like had scarcely made its way past her lips and into his cockhead before he started to erupt, spraying hot seed into her mouth. It was tasty, genuinely - probably the tastiest load she'd ever received, with a light, citrusy flavor to it, in addition to the classic sticky and thick. She hummed and moaned around his cock, her eyelashes fluttering as she swallowed with desperate energy, knowing that a man like this would have quite a lot of cum, and she needed to start swallowing now if she didn't want to spill any out.

And she didn't want to spill any out. That was his sweet cum that he was feeding her. A show of his gratitude for her fellatio, more sincere than any word or headpat could ever be. When he was finished, he laid back, looking almost enervated, as she gulped down the last few droplets, scooping them out with her tongue. She popped back, stroking his cock softly, the heat in between her thighs only now seeming to enter her conscious mind, but it was a furnace.

"Ah... you came before getting to enjoy my deepthroat skills," she said, her tongue flicking across her lips seductively, her fingertips trailing across his length, committing his exact form to memory with the more fine-tuned nerves down there. "I'm hot for you, Drake... but if you want, I can take it to the base," she said, her free hand trailing across her neck, feeling as his length throbbed in response to the subtle signal. He just panted, clearly caught between two options. "You've made me feel good plenty, feel free to be selfish if you want."

"I want to be selfish," he told her, and she leaned forward - but he stopped her, planting his palm on her forehead, making her look up at him curiously. He licked his lips. "But after that slow, teasing thing... I want to just fuck away. Are you also into irrumatio?" She wanted to lie and say yes, but her hesitation seemed to be enough. "Alright. I'm going to fuck you into the bed," he told her, using that enhanced agility and strength of his to twist her around, putting her on her back.

She was lucky she was very wet, because the moment he had his cock inside her, he just started ramming away, kissing her fiercely as his fingertip plucked at her sternum. It didn't take too long until she was in heaven.

(Figurative heaven. Actual heaven was mostly a lot of boring work.)

Chapter 100 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 101 at this link, and Chapter 102 at this link. It includes multiple love confessions and some hot cherry popping action. All three are available for just $3/month. At present, in the monthly story poll, it is currently tied with Exploring the Undiscovered Lands with my Slave Harem, the first chapter of which is available to Subscribers here.

6