Spaceship?
382 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a bloody prelude at that morning, Rafi then killed all the pursuing soldiers as he kept running to the place where Valvrave I was kept. Along the way, he evaded Dorssian soldiers if he was able to, though he killed them if they ever spotted him, especially the ones who witnessed Valvrave I's sudden disappearance.

Due to that, his clothes were bathed in his own blood and his enemies' blood as he kept killing those who wished him harm. Even so, despite being injured repeatedly, his injuries kept getting healed as he was an artificial Magius. Though, it was also because of that that he got a high pain tolerance after undergoing such ordeals.

Not long after that, after he recovered Valvrave I into his Inventory, he immediately made his way into Dorssia's spaceship, the Walkit-class Heavy Space Cruiser, through one of its docking port. Inside it, he hid in one of the unused hangar as he brought out Valvrave VI Hiasobi from his Inventory.

"Although I don't have the high-level programming skill like Akira Renbokoji, at least I can do some programming back in the high school." Rafi smiled smugly as he entered the cockpit and began piloting Valvrave VI.

Because he was already a Magius, he bypassed the registration process, and started hacking through Dorssia's spaceship network system.

Although, because his ability was not on par with Akira's, he used his Runes to boost Valvrave VI's computational ability to make up for his lack of skill. The radiance of his Runes then lit up the unused hangar with a bright green light, as it showed that he used that much Runes to boost Valvrave VI.

Even so, the process still went slower than if it was done by Akira herself, but it was still so fast so that even Dorssia's spaceship was unable to react much to his sudden hacking attack.

Rafi blocked their communication with outside forces and locked the remaining soldiers by shutting down every compartments, only leaving the large hall which was still opened.

He literally took everyone inside the spaceship as hostages when he threatened them to explode the spaceship if those inside tried to revolt or tried to contact Dorssia's main fleet.

He then controlled the spaceship to give a fake order to every Dorssian soldiers who were in Module 77 to gather inside spaceship, as it announced that it would regroup with the main military fleet in outer space after fifteen minutes.

That fifteen minutes of time were not too long of a time to arouse suspicion, while it would still allow those Dorssian soldiers to regroup inside the large hall.

As such, in only fifteen minutes, he managed to gather every Dorssian soldiers inside the large hall before he closed down the gate, trapping them within.

After he managed to capture every one of them, he directed the spaceship to go outside Module 77. Also, he contacted Dorssia' main fleet's network system as he tried to negotiate with them by using his hostages.

"Ehem. This is space pirate X talking. Dorssian' captains, I have captured one battleship worth of your soldiers as hostages. Now, listen to my demands if you want them back!" Rafi said half-jokingly and half-serious as he transmitted his sound through the network.

"Huhh! What are you talking about, Captain Smith?! You better come to your sense or you will face military punishment for this nonsense!" A young woman voice sounded agitated in the network.

"Like I said, this ship is under my control. The person you call Captain Smith has been immobilized by me, now I have the highest control of this battleship."

"...calm down, Kriemhild. You have not completely recovered after that attack.
Then, what is your demands, young man?" An aged voice sounded as response to Rafi.

"Hm, it is better to talk with a rational people. I want you to distance yourself one LD from Module 77 in exchange for these hostages. After that, I will send out the hostages through life pods.
Oh, do note that I have these connected to a live feed in WIRED, in case you think of something nasty, old Captain."

"...that distance is too far, and we don't know whether you will really release the hostages or not."

"...", Rafi was silent for a moment as he thought to himself, 'Hm, so, he has a consideration to media attention, but he also doesn't want to distance himself too far from us. He may thinks to receive the hostages first before resuming the attack on us.

Oh, well, it is fine. My purpose is only to get these people out, emptying the Walkit-class spaceship. Whether these Dorssian attacks me again or not is irrelevant, because, ARUS should be here shortly. I only need to defend Module 77 in those short of time.'

"Fine. You can distance yourself at 0.5 LD, and I will then send these hostages out."

"...that is an acceptable distance, but how can we believe that you will release the hostages?"

"Oh, come on. You don't have a choice anyway. Or else, these hostages will just die uselessly here, with no value at all to their death." Rafi replied with a scoff after hearing their continuous complaint.

"No, you are wrong there, young man. They are respectable martyrs for Dorssia Military Pact Federation." That voice said serenely as though he thought little of those hostages' life and death. For Dorssia's overall victory, the hostages might be considered a necessary sacrifice instead.

"That may be true if you can capture Module 77. However, do you think I don't prepare another cards up my sleeve? Well, even if you choose to kill me along with the hostages, Valvrave I will avenge me by decimating you in return.

Hehe, you don't know where it hid itself now, do you? How about we enter a non-aggression pact this time until you get your hostages back? All these times when we talk, Valvrave I has already prepared its golden sword you know~. You can try to receive it if you want." Rafi said as he thought,

'Seems like the negotiation will be a failure. Well, this is also fine. Though, I have to use that plan B then.'

Looking at the monitor, where it showed that his hostages of Dorssian soldiers who were entering life pods, Rafi smiled coldly as he immediately brought out Valvrave I to be beside Valvrave VI so as to prepare for his plan B.

"...it seems you want that Walkit-class Heavy Space Cruiser and its relevant technology inside it. Can I assume that you want to exchange the hostages with those things which I have mentioned, young man?"

'What is this old man planning by saying this? If I say yes, will he agree to this negotiation? No, he may decide to destroy this spaceship along with the hostages to prevent their technology from leaking. But if I say it is not, who will guarantee that he won't attack me? Regardless of my answer, there is still a possibility of him attacking me. So, I will just try to prolong this negotiation then.'

Those thought went quickly inside his mind as Rafi immediately replied, "No. You think too much, old man. Although, I will be happy if you can gift me this spaceship."

"Is that so? I guess I am just getting old. Then,...fir-!" Just as that old man wanted to issue an order, he was interrupted by Rafi and the sight of many life pods which were shot out from the Walkit-class spaceship.

The life pods were shot in the position that formed a net of protection around the spaceship when Rafi's shout was heard from the communication network,

"Wait! If you fire shots on this spaceship, these people will die!"

With the spaceship was directly between Module 77 and Dorssia's military fleet, then, by extension, those life pods also blocked the direct aim to Module 77 from Dorssia's military fleet position.

"Ah, young people is truly predictable. Although, you are quite clever to put them like that. However, don't forget that-..." That old man sounded like he was smiling as he was saying.

"That this is war isn't it?" Rafi sounded like he was smiling coldly through the communication network as he immediately entered Valvrave I's cockpit and put both Valvrave VI and Walkit-class Heavy Space Cruiser into his Inventory.

The disappearance of the humongous Walkit-class Heavy Space Cruiser put those from Dorssian soldiers in a stunning expression. It was because that spaceship was huge enough to be hid successfully in outer space.

Moreover, no one among the three influences ever found a method, a new technology, to hide and to mask the spaceship so cleanly, that even the spaceship disappeared from their radars and other kind of detections.

Even if they took a step back, and thought that JIOR really had found that new technology, but the time wasn't enough to immediately install it to Dorssia's Walkit-class Heavy Space Cruiser which was an enemy's spaceship just a few hours ago.

Not to mention that if JIOR really had those technology and ability, then their aggression to JIOR this time might just fail from the beginning if JIOR retaliated by using that technology for launching stealth guerilla attacks.

Leaving the hostages in those life pods, Rafi quickly flew to approach Dorssia military fleet as he said calmly,

"It is a war then, old man."

6