Afterword
314 10 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear reader,

Congratulations, you've reached the finish line! I hope you had as much fun reading this book as I did writing it. It's been a wild ride, and I couldn't have done it without you.

But the race isn't over yet! If you're still itching for more, then I've got good news for you. I have a whole pit crew of books waiting for you over on Amazon and of course on Royal Road!. They're revved up and ready to go, so don't be afraid to give them a spin.

Past the Redline's audiobook is also being discussed right now! We're in the middle of negotiations though, so nothing's entirely confirmed yet! I'll let everyone know once that's ready to go.

If you want to take your support to the next level, then consider joining my Patreon pit crew. It's like having a team of personal mechanics working to help me make the best books possible, and you get to be part of the action!

Now, I'll be honest with you. Like any good race, this book had its share of bumps and twists. There are plenty of things I wish I could have done differently. But just like any great driver, I gave it my all and left everything on the track.

Thank you for taking this journey with me. I hope you had as much fun as I did, and I can't wait to see you at the next starting line.

Vroom vroom! Caw caw,

RavensDagger

18