54. Final Preparations and Good Breeding 3: Oyakodon Style (Ft / F / F, M / F)
2k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the time before the Chunin Exam finals draws to a close, we squeeze the most we can from these few weeks. Not just sex.

Suddenly having a large harem is a lot to get used to. The girls work out a rotation schedule for who sleeps next to me. My left and right sides have separate queues, then the two girls for that night decide who gets to be my little spoon. Sometimes they’re willing to compromise, and both grab one of my arms while a third girl has access to my boob pillows.

I’m sometimes awoken by horny people going at it or even trying to give me oral in my sleep. That’s not my favorite, but I do enjoy a good morning blowjob. Hinata discovered the trick. She gently rubs my lower tummy above my uterus to coax out my Dweller cock while I’m unconscious. That’s a fun treat.

My personal schedule is fairly rigid. I have to cum inside nine women every day to ensure their insect tools develop safely. On top of that, Anko fulfills her promise to train us Genin to her satisfaction. Tsume often joins in these sessions to make them even more strenuous. It’s hard to quantify, but I’m sure we’re getting much better training than our Anime counterparts.

By nightfall, I’ve been run ragged and drained dry. Fortunately, Tsume is an excellent cook from years as a single mother of two. She uses her heightened sense of smell to know when food is perfectly prepared. Hinata studies under her in the kitchen, and the two get along surprisingly well.

Speaking of Hinata, she practices her massage technique on the whole harem with selfless dedication. Her hands become deadly weapons, now metaphorically in addition to in the literal sense of the Gentle Fist. She can loosen a knotted muscle in seconds flat! Feet continue to be her preference, though.

Tsume’s addition to the harem continues to be one of my smartest moves. She’s a sugar mama. Besides allowing us to move out of Tenten’s cramped apartment, Tsume has money from A-rank missions and no reservations about spending it on her teenage lovers. I think we raised a few eyebrows cutting loose at the barbeque; some bras may have been thrown about, and we may have done some kissing in public, but my harem is still totally secret. Right???

Ino somehow finds time to force everyone take us lingerie shopping, claiming it as both a moral boost and a way to relax. Tsume has nothing but maternity underwear and ‘granny panties’ so she’s due for a complete wardrobe overhaul. Kin and Karin have no clothes since I abducted them from the Forest of Death. Sakura’s underwear is too juvenile; some pairs still emblemized with cartoon characters. Ino has been calling her ‘Bear Bottoms’ for weeks.

Anko is the only new harem member with lacy things that earn Ino’s blushing approval (Ino still insists on Anko getting something new to commemorate joining the harem). Ino even found a tasteful fur bikini for Tsume. My favorite piece we got is a top for Kin with a cat cutout boob window.

Speaking of fur, Anko finally convinced Tsume to shave her pits and crotch. I didn’t argue. The wild-woman look was a bit of a turn-on for me, but a little fetish fuel can’t compare to the feel of smooth skin.

I have eight women in my harem at this point. I don’t yet feel too diluted, especially with them forming cliques or maybe ‘sub-harems’ to bond with one another. My Byakugan allows me to play voyeur observe the harem’s status at any time. Hinata is my princess and blatant favorite, so I make sure to give her at least a few minutes of full access to my body (her choice of giving or receiving) every day even if I’m tired.

Tsume and Tenten share Kin-Kitty between them, with Tenten being happy to switch to subbing for the muscle milf. Tsume is definitely the thirstiest of my girls and takes the most to satisfy. Anko volunteers to ‘feed the beast’ when I’m stretched thin.

Meanwhile, Anko and Sakura share Ino. Both of them love donning the Yamanaka Ino dildo and fucking our blond size-queen into the ground. For the record, Tenten did call dibs on the next session with Ino before graciously sharing the toy she’d commissioned. I think Anko sees Ino as more of a fuckbuddy than a girlfriend, but I’ve caught Sakura and Ino kissing on more than one occasion where they thought they were alone.

Karin is our floating switch. She takes my request to help manage the harem seriously, resolving minor disputes before they come to my attention. Her favorite place to be is the ‘three’ in threesome whenever I’m screwing one of my ladies so she can lick or felch my cream from whatever sullied hole she finds.

However, the biggest thing Karin does for me is make sure no one feels left out when we split to have fun. There’s no set time when people start fucking, so someone can easily find themselves without a partner if they get distracted.

I guess, one night, Tenten wanted Hinata and me to have some exclusive time together because the three of us normally relish the chance to relive the days when we were a threesome. Karin found her and volunteered to be hogtied with shibari and have all her holes violated by exotic toys. Truly, a noble sacrifice.

Another time, Kin-Kitty lay alone on the couch while I was screwing Tsume upstairs, and Tenten had Hinata in fully bunny attire. Karin caught her and ‘forced’ her to crawl on all fours, drink milk from a bowl on the floor, eat the redhead’s pussy in embarrassing positions, and take especially large dildoes in her tender holes.

While my harem and I enjoyed our newfound home, Hana moved into Kiba’s room. The two of them have raw, unprotected incest 24/7, seven days a week. I hear their bed creaking, the walls pounding, and Hana’s loud climactic screams at all hours. I think it’s fucking hot, and I haven’t heard my harem complaining. Although, Tsume did have to kick Hana out once to remind her to go work at the animal clinic, otherwise the two of them would’ve stayed in bed all day!

Kiba never misses the chance to join us when I fuck his sister. He’s equal opportunity in our threesome, screwing my ass, her ass, cumming inside one of our mouths, or all of the above.

They’ve both inherited Tsume’s sexual stamina, Kiba especially. It makes me optimistic about adding more girls to his harem. It’s up to him to convince Hana, though. I’m not sure if she’s the sharing type!

I’m counting the days to the Exam when my women start birthing the insect tools. We have a wealth of experience between Tsume and the three veterans from last month. The four of them gently guide the other girls through the process while I collect the fruits of our labor.

Everyone has to take it easy on the sex for a few days after giving birth. The insects aren’t as disruptive as a baby, but they drain significant stamina from the host’s body to increase their growth speed. For that reason, Kunoichi make far better hosts than civilian women.

 


 

A few days later…

I turn off my Byakugan and refocus from staring at their wombs. “It seems both of you have ovulated. I’m glad your hormones rebalanced so quickly after the insects. How are you two feeling?”

“Fully healed,” Hana says, turning lusty eyes on Kiba. The horny young man had to settle for using my holes and Hana’s mouth to relieve himself recently.

“Ready, willing, and warmed up,” Tsume agrees in a blissful tone. No wonder, since she has a pair of cat ears sticking up from between her tight-clenched thighs.

“Then there’s no point in waiting any longer,” I say.

Tsume turns to her son and daughter sitting together on his bed, “I believe Shino-chan about her ‘super sperm’ but I’m going to insist you two use condoms until Hana-chan misses her next period and confirms with a pregnancy test. If you want to pursue this relationship, don’t take contraception lightly or I’ll withdraw my blessing.”

““Yes, mom.””

I side with Tsume. “Be patient, you two, and you’ll have eight months of bareback screwing to enjoy.”

Hana and Kiba hold hands while suppressing their excitement. The two of them look like kids being given the ‘Marshmallow Test.’

“Alright,” Hana says as she reclines on the bed, “Fill me up.”

““With pleasure,”” Kiba and I say in unison.

I position my Dweller cock at her vaginal entrance while Kiba mounts Hana’s head facing me. I push my invader inside her sweet honeypot while Hana sucks on her brother’s balls. Her red lipstick leaves kiss marks on his heavy sack. While I lift her legs and pump my dick in and out of her pussy, she reaches up to give Kiba a handjob.

My rod plumbs her depths as my hands squeeze Hana’s waist. At the same time, she’s licking the base of his shaft and gobbling her sibling’s balls full of incestuous sperm. Her hand jerks him off with experienced dexterity and passionate enthusiasm. She wants him to explode everywhere.

Kiba doesn’t last long under Hana’s assault and sprays his semen all over her tits and throat and face. Her hands smear his seed into her skin. Then she gathers thick globules to lick from her fingers. The Inuzuka boy hardens again at the erotic sight.

This time he plunges his cock into Hana’s open and eager mouth. She stretches wide as she senses him cramming inside as much as he can fit. Together, the siblings manage to stuff his balls into her cheeks while he fucks her throat.

I’ve got to hurry for Hana’s sake; I want her to climax like this. My hips and hands work in tandem to clap our crotches together with increasing speed. I feel my semen boiling inside me as I watch Kiba roll his pelvis into his sister’s face. I see the bulge of his member in her throat as she desperately swallows around him and let go.

*Diluted Kaguya Bloodline Selected!*

*Aburame Bloodline Selected!*

My Dweller combines my genetics with the bloodline containing the Macabre Bone Pulse. That’s what Tsume picked for the Inuzuka clan. Dogs and bones… makes sense. That should elevate the Inuzuka to become a fifth noble clan while linking them with the Aburame clan.

I blast Hana’s cervix with my potent cream. Semen squirts from her love tunnel to spray back onto my pelvis and thighs.

Like with the Uchiha offspring I gave the Aburame women, I mix a little of myself into the brew. Hopefully, that dilutes the ‘Curse of Hatred’ and Kaguya bloodlust respectively. Plus, I want my kids to be legitimately mine.

As a quick aside, I’m also betting on ‘Nurture’ winning over ‘Nature’ regarding those two bloodlines being raised outside their original clans.

Hana’s cheeks bulge as Kiba’s balls pulse and flood her throat with her brother’s seed. She gulps and swallows while arching her spine, rubbing her clit, and pinching her nipple in a massive orgasm. Kiba and I withdraw our cocks, allowing her to catch her breath and relax her splayed legs. She’s covered in cum, some having squirted out her nose.

“Great, I’m next,” Tsume says as she stands. Kin-Kitty collapses in a gasping heap as the poor catgirl maid is finally released from between the milf’s muscled thighs. I don’t feel too bad for the black-haired beauty as I see she’s furiously masturbating with a lewd smile beneath dizzy-spiral eyes.

I swell my cock to a size that’ll satisfy my Amazonian lover and get in position. Tsume gets on all fours above her daughter and lowers her lips to Hana’s creamed hips.

“Give me a second, mom!” Hana says, body betraying her words as she bucks her pussy into Tsume’s mouth.

Smiling, I insert myself inch by slow inch into Tsume’s dripping-wet shaved cunt.

“Mmmph!” Tsume excitedly shoves her ass into me, forcing the entire length of my monster cock into her sheath to the hilt. I moan together with her as we start fucking in doggystyle position while she cleans my semen from her daughter’s sullied hole.

Another wonderful serving of oyakodon!

This time, Kiba stands above his sister and presents his erect member covered in red lipstick marks from his sister’s lips.

“Finally ready to accept that incest foursome I offered you?” I say, grinning. I grab Tsume by the hair and lift her mouth from Hana’s pussy to stare at her son’s dick. “You can’t have her back, but I’ll share her mouth on a special occasion like today.”

Normally, my women would be off-limits entirely. In this case, I don’t mind since this was my proposal from before I took Tsume as my woman. I originally intended her to be in Kiba’s harem, making this a grey area I’m willing to bend on as long as it’s just fellatio.

Tsume readily takes her son’s dick between her lips while her left hand fingerbangs Hana to keep her daughter included. Kiba grabs his mother’s hair to face-fuck her while my hands lower to grapple Tsume’s pendulous breasts. He smiles as he sees Tsume’s lipstick leave purple rings on his cock to match Hana’s red.

Then Hana sits up in a move that surprises all three of us. Kiba’s sister spreads his cheeks and gives him a rimjob while he spitroasts her mother with me.

Sometimes, a meal like oyakodon is best enjoyed when shared with a friend! Oyakodon for life!

I slam my thick rod into its velvety home over and over while clapping Tsume’s tight buttocks with my pelvis. Kiba doesn’t have my size, but he energetically gives what he has while shoving his pucker onto his sister’s tongue with each withdrawal from his mother’s drooling lips.

Kiba and Tsume climax first from the double penetration. He spurts a load onto his mother’s talented tongue. Her spasming cunt milks another serving of my cream into her wet and welcoming tunnel.

*Diluted Kaguya Bloodline Selected!*

*Aburame Bloodline Selected!*

Hana is last to reach another shuddering peak from her mother’s fingerwork and the thrill of giving a fantastic rimjob.

The four of us relax for a moment and reposition. Kiba dons a condom. Hana and Tsume lay supine on the bed facing Kiba and me. We high-five.

Then we both lift our lady’s hips and begin plowing our woman. Tsume seriously pincers me with her legs while I pound her pussy. Hana hooks her ankles around Kiba’s neck as he humps her toward another quick climax. I’m going for quantity over quality today and don’t hold back as I nail Tsume into the bed. Tsume and Hana hold hands as we cream inside them again.

Kiba withdraws, pulls off the used condom, ties it in a knot, and gives it to Hana. She tucks it into her ponytail’s wrap as a souvenir.

We have Tsume and Hana flip over and the four of us do the next round in parallel doggystyle. After that, we do a standing position with Tsume and Hana embracing and kissing while Kiba and I screw our partner from behind.

By the end of the night, Hana proudly displays her half-dozen tied condoms full of incestuous semen dangling from her ponytail to my harem. Several thirsty eyes turn to me eager for the opportunity to try some ‘used condom fashion’ of their own. Mostly Ino, as I think the other girls are all too aware Karin won’t tolerate my precious cream being wasted as decoration.

 

*Impregnation Count—7!*

27