62. Flashback: A Modest Proposal (Ft / 7-F)
1.3k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Absorption
Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, Anko, Karin, Kin, Ino

[collapse]

“So, what unholy abominations have we spawned this time?” Ino asks after the last of my women recovers from birthing their insectoid ninja tools.

I laugh awkwardly. “I know this isn’t how any of you imagined your first ‘childbirth’ going. I’ve asked a lot of you all. Probably too much.”

Ino looks embarrassed I took her good-humored jab seriously, but that’s the mood I’m in.

Hinata puts her hand over mine. “Shino-chan, we know you want to protect us. We’re doing this because we want to become stronger to stand at your side.”

“Yeah, lighten up, sugar tits,” Tsume says, one hand stroking Kin’s hair as the kitty sits on her lap.

Nodding, I continue, “I thought a lot about time and risk. About ‘return on investment.’ I’ve told you all before about the dangers of invasive insectoid implants. How most immune systems reject them, except for the Aburame who made them.

“My Deep Dweller allows me to understand something of the nature of the Kekkei Genkai being reproduced, and I’ve been studying the ones in my possession. After careful consideration, I think I have a workaround.”

“Don’t leave us in suspense, babe,” Tenten puts her arms around me from behind and lays her head on my shoulder.

I take a deep breath, exhale, and smile. “The Amalgam template.”

“The creepy twins’ jutsu,” Anko says, recalling my report of the semen hotel heist.

“Right. Two people possessing this Kekkei Genkai can merge their bodies together…”

Karin adjusts her glasses, eyes sparkling with insight. “You think you can share your antibodies during this merger! Stop your partner’s immune system from rejecting the implants!”

“Yes, exactly! And Amalgamation is the most time-efficient way to double a ninja’s strength. We need all the fast power we can get before the finals.”

“How many partners can you have?” Tenten asks the million-Ryo question.

I hesitate. “If we’re lucky, and it’s only a matter of scheduling, I don’t want to be spending all day refreshing my partners’ antibody supply. I’m not a golden goose to keep locked up. I have to be cautious about who and how many partners I take. That’s why…”

I get down on one knee and produce a live-storage box. Opening the top, I reveal eight Amalgam Heart-Ringworms. “Tenten-chan, Hinata-chan, Sakura-chan, Anko-chan, Karin-chan, Kin-chan, and Ino-chan, please marry me!”

My girls all leap to their feet, screaming, laughing, crying, and hugging one another.

“What the heck is this, instead of a proper ring?” Ino regains her senses first and points at the ninja parasite.

“The Amalgam Heart-Ringworm… merges with the heart. It isn’t possible to remove without killing the host. It’s like contracting an autoimmune disorder. Without a regular supply of antibodies…” They all get the picture. “If I die, even with a spare Ringworm on reserve, the chances of finding a compatible Aburame within the timeframe are vanishingly slim.”

“Fuck, we get it!” Ino says, “If you die, we die, end of story. There’s no backing down once we hitch our wagon to you.”

“Yes,” Hinata says with a quiet smile, and it takes everyone else a second to realize what she means. I hug her, and we kiss as the others applaud and give catcalls. “I want to be with Shino-chan forever. That’s all.” She looks around, then adds, “Well, now that I’ve met you all too…” She bows her head to her harem sisters. “Please, everyone, take care of me forever!”

The others swarm Hinata for hugs.

“Stealing the first acceptance!” Tenten accuses with a stern look that swiftly fails, “You’re lucky I love you!” After kissing Hinata, the brunette beauty turns to me. “Do you remember our first night together? This is everything I asked for from the beginning.” She throws her arms around my shoulders and kisses me. “A thousand times, yes!”

When the two of us separate, Sakura approaches me.

“I’ve fantasized about getting married a hundred times. I didn’t picture it like this… but I couldn’t have imagined being here with you all.” She smiles. “I’ll say yes if you promise to give us all a proper ceremony.”

“Of course.” We kiss and Anko comes forward.

“Trying to make an honest woman of me?” she says with a chuckle before sobering. “I used to think of myself as damaged goods after Orochimaru-kun betrayed the village. ‘No one will want me.’ Well, if you’re sucker enough to take me, I’m never letting you go.”

Anko lays a chaste kiss on my cheek. Then she nuzzles her face into my neck, and I feel beads of moisture fall on my bare skin. Another moment passes, and she’s strutting away with pride and dry eyes.

“If Mistress decides this lowly one is worthy of marriage, she’ll humbly accept,” Karin says with a bow. I lift her chin and kiss her on the lips. Then my kisses drift lower to find her scars. She gasps and bites her lip. “I won’t disappoint, Mistress!”

Kin-kitty bobs her head in acceptance next. “I’m happy being a housemaid and pet! This is almost too much… But, if you insist, I won’t say no!” She joyfully kisses me as I run my fingers through her silky black hair.

“A bug slut thinks she can marry a Yamanaka?” Everyone glares at Ino. “I’m joking! Sheesh!” She scratches behind her head as her expression turns sweet and embarrassed. “This is moving a little fast for a relationship that started because I like big dicks… And it’s weird because I’m starting to fall for the other bitches just as hard as you. Is that alright, Ms. Harem Queen?”

Sakura blushes. No one says it, but I think most of us know.

“You know I want my girls to get along. Also, I didn’t hear you say ‘yes.’”

I brush a strand of Ino’s hair from her face and lean in. She gets flustered. “I d-didn’t? Well, I suppose, if you want to marry me so badly, then sure, it’s fine.” I stroke her chin with my forefinger. “Alright! Yes! I can’t go more than 24 hours without that big dick! A-and you’re cute too.”

One kiss with a blushing blond later, I turn to Tsume. “I’m sorry, I don’t have enough rings. Next time.”

She laughs it off. “It’s fine. It’d be inappropriate for you to marry the Inuzuka clan matriarch anyway. And what are you even going to do with so many wives?

“Love and care for them. Have them bear my children. All that fun stuff.”

“Ha ha ha! That’s great. Well, I suppose I’ll go see what my perverted son and daughter are up to. Let you all have fun with your new toys.”

I kiss Tsume before she can excuse herself. I won’t force her to stay and watch. “Goodnight.”

Each of us takes an Amalgam Heart-Ringworm and applies it to our skin. The insects burrow into our flesh without leaving a mark or trace of blood. The deed is done in seconds, though I don’t feel any different.

Hinata turns to Tenten, “You should get to try it with Shino-chan first.”

The two girls hug again, and Tenten replies, “Blatantly trying to get into my good graces! I like it!”

“We should strip naked.” I adjust my glasses. “To be scientific! We want as little getting in the way as possible.” My advances are transparent, but the worst I get is a few knowing glances and giggles. We’re all eager to experiment and comfortable being naked together.

Tenten and I approach each other with a little awkward hesitation.

“Does one of us absorb the other?” she says. “How do we…?” I shrug, not sure how it works, and grab her breasts. She gives me a flat look as I massage her tits. “Really?”

“We can touch each other normally without merging like two water droplets. That’s good.”

“Your ‘scientific’ method is very convincing. Maybe we need to apply a bit more force?” She presses her hand into my chest.

I feel my ‘self’ give way slightly. It’s odd. A bit like trying anal for the first time and being super tight despite knowing it can fit if you relax.

“Hold on,” I say as I lay supine on the floor. “I’ll focus on my breathing while you slowly try to enter me.”

“Alright, here goes nothing,” Tenten says as she puts her foot on my stomach while gently applying more of her weight.

Somehow, the sole of her foot slips inside my skin. It looks a bit like she’s stepped in a thin dish of pudding. The sensation…

“Oh! Oh, that’s freaky!” Tenten lifts her foot to rest it on my skin again. “I can feel myself touching you…” she sinks her foot an inch deep, “And now I feel you touching me, too.”

It’s the same for me, except there’s an added dimension to the one ‘receiving.’ It reminds me of eating a large meal, feeling full, and then going back for dessert. Like stretching my ‘stomach,’ it’s not painful, yet, but I get the sense it’ll become painful if I push too far.

I look Tenten in the eyes and say with a smile, “I want you inside me.”

She giggles. “Get ready to take my big, fat thing.” Tenten pushes and her leg disappears into my middle up to the knee.

“Hurk!” It’s a lot, at first, but we manage to start working on her second leg after giving me a moment to catch my breath.

“It’s like a magic show…” Hinata marvels at Tenten’s disappearing form.

Another few minutes of hard work has her inside me to the waist. It’s getting easier the more we practice, but I’m feeling ‘fuller’ the more of her I absorb.

“I’m getting a serious case of phantom limb,” Tenten says. “I’m kicking my feet, but you don’t feel anything, right?”

I shake my head.

“It’s sort of like slipping into a lukewarm bath. Except, I’m starting to get a vague sense of what Shino-chan is feeling.” She takes a deep breath. “Brace yourself, I want to try something.” Tenten lifts her arms above her head and fully slips inside me in a single fluid motion. I’m stuffed to bursting all at once despite not showing any bloating.

“She’s gone!” Hinata says.

“Shino-chan ate her!” Ino mock-panics.

I fidget as we wait a few long seconds. I wave my limbs, noting the extra weight distributed evenly across my body. “Huh. I don’t feel her moving around.”

“Is she stuck?” Kin says, a little worry creeping into her voice.

I experiment with my sense of ‘fullness’ like it’s a muscle I can clench. “I think I can pop her out if she doesn’t—”

Just then, Tenten’s head surfaces from my stomach.

“Okay, this is wild stuff, babe. I don’t need to breathe when I’m inside you. Also, I don’t think I need to eat? I was a bit hungry before this, but now I’m not, and I know you ate recently.”

“That’s good,” I say. “It’s evidence our bodies share nutrients when merged. That should extend to my antibodies. We should also be able to heal one another while together at the cost of some chakra.”

Tenten climbs out of me as she recounts her experience. “Being totally merged was super freaky. I couldn’t see or hear or smell. I could ‘move’ my limbs but, for example, I couldn’t bring my hands together and feel them touch. I got all of Shino-chan’s sensations, including balance, and I could hear her heart like I was underwater.”

“That explains why Ukon keeps his head exposed. Hmm, during a full amalgamation, I could touch my fingers to my palm in a pattern to signal when to emerge. We should practice manifesting body parts as well. It’d be great if you could open an eye or ear on my neck to know what’s going on without revealing yourself.”

“May I have a turn?” Hinata asks with total innocence.

I grin. “I want to have everyone’s ‘first.’”

She sits naked on my crotch and puts her feet on my breasts with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. “Does it matter where we merge?”

I start to absorb Hinata through our touching skin. It’s easier going the second time. “I definitely feel some stimulation in my sensitive areas.”

When I have her absorbed to the waist, I lean forward. We kiss softly, experimentally, like new lovers. Every sensation echoes through our connection. I massage her breasts and feel my own hands on her. She brushes my nipples with her fingers. There’s so much more to feel than I’m used to. It’s almost overwhelming.

There’s a resonance… a feedback loop of pleasure. Her arousal stokes mine. I’m suddenly so horny. I reach for my pink flower and stroke the petals. Hinata arches her spine, clinging to me as I circle my pearl with a finger, and whines her aching desire.

The intensity is so powerful as her sensations course through me, I find myself clinging to her and moaning as my fingers stroke faster until we explosively climax together.

““Aaahhhn!!!””

We collapse in post-coital bliss. Hinata sinks into me except for her head and arms around my neck like she’s clutching a life preserver in the ocean. The absorption is easy as if the barrier between us had fully relaxed.

“That looked… intense,” Sakura says, one hand on her crotch. Her lustful eyes scour our merged form.

Tenten hooks her hands under Hinata’s arms and lifts the blue-haired beauty out of me. “Hinata-chan, let’s experiment together!” My first girlfriend proceeds to practice Amalgamation with Hinata while I move through my lineup of new wives.

Sakura mounts me cowgirl, kissing my lips with lust-drunk abandon as her lower half sinks into mine. I cup her ass with my hands as our flesh merges until nothing but her head nuzzling into my neck remains.

“Shino-chan,” Sakura says, “Can we try your… thing?”

I smile as I evert my insectoid penis. “Can you feel it?” I ask.

Her arms emerge from my torso, and her hands go for my shaft and glans. “Fuck!” she answers.

I rise to my knees. “Ino-chan, want to drive her wild?”

Ino blushes fiercely but bites her lip and nods. I see the two of them would rather fuck than hide their blossoming relationship! The platinum blond gets on all fours to present her pussy with an arched back. I align my rod with her love tunnel and thrust forward.

“Ahn!” Sakura moans while leaning her cheek against mine. For the first time, she feels her blond girlfriend’s pussy through a real cock.

Sakura’s excitement and pleasure flow through our connection, elevating my experience from blissful to euphoric. I slowly increase my size to Ino’s limit. Each inch of length makes our mutual lover’s honeypot sweeter and tighter on our shaft. Sakura’s face scrunches in the agony of ecstasy.

Unprecedented heat flows through me as my pink-haired partner’s elation heightens my experience. My hands fall on Ino’s dangling fruit, cupping her luscious full breasts as they jiggle with our lusty thrusting. Sakura manifests her arms to grip tight Ino’s waist for leverage as our hips buck in a wild frenzy.

“H-holy shiiit!” Ino says, “Fuck me, bug slut, billboard brow! This pussy is ripe for the taking!”

“I’m coming!” Sakura says as she feels my seed boil. Hot spurts of love fill Ino’s sheath and explode onto our crotch. Ino sprawls prone as Sakura’s head lolls limp from my shoulders. The violent release of a male orgasm seems to have momentarily overwhelmed her!

Anko grabs Sakura’s face in a hard kiss, then pulls the pink-haired girl until our bodies separate. “Take a power nap, sweetie. It’s my turn with Shino-chan!” The purple-haired kunoichi grabs my shoulders and steps into me like she’s slipping on a bodysuit. To be fair, I’m totally relaxed by the fourth time, and it’s no issue, though I still feel full with her inside me. “I want to try something…”

“Be my guest,” I say as my Dweller cock recedes. My mind is still blown from the last two orgasms. Anything sounds good right now.

My skin churns as Anko strains the limits of our amalgamation. Her limbs surface and skink like breaching whales. Then our form stabilizes as she gains more precise control.

A second pussy appears above mine.

“Success!” Anko says as she waves a familiar set of hand signs.

Snakes sprout from my arms and legs to restrain my limbs as Anko’s digits go to work on our twin flowers. Two left-hand fingers enter a shaved pussy with brown-haired stubble while two right-hand fingers enter the flat pussy with purple stubble. Meanwhile, each hand’s thumb rubs circles around two pearls.

Forget double the pleasure. Two girls with two sets of genitals quadruple the intensity of our masturbation! Anko plays us like a fiddle, elevating us to new realms of white-hot bliss. We scream our climax together before crumpling into a limp tangle of limbs.

“That… was fucking awesome!” Anko says.

“I can’t wait any longer,” Karin says while rubbing her thighs together in anticipation. She claps her hands together in thanks. “I humbly receive…”

Then the redhead jumps and dives like a swimmer into my tummy, her pose reminiscent of a certain master thief. The momentum of her entry forcefully ejects Anko. The purple-haired kunoichi at least manages to land in a dignified crane pose as I jackknife from the extreme pressure on my ‘being.’

It doesn’t hurt, exactly. There’s no sense of tearing or spraining. Maybe the feeling is closest to a stretching exercise. Perhaps I can work on my ‘flexibility?’

Karin is nowhere to be seen. I guess she likes it inside me too much to come out?

“No fair, I wanted a turn,” Kin-kitty says. Mustering her determination, Kin proceeds to put her head between my thighs.

I decide to help her efforts by massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples as the catgirl maid services my honeypot. The black-haired girl inserts two fingers into my pussy while her pinky finds my pucker.

Eventually, the pleasure smokes Karin out of hiding. Her hands surface to trace delightful lines on my skin. Anko’s hand grips the redhead’s wrist and reels her up like a fish on a hook.

“Karin-chan, what happened to being considerate of your harem juniors?” Anko says.

She winces. “I-I’m sorry, Shino-chan, it’s just… being one with Mistress!!!”

I laugh. “She fails the marshmallow test, but it’s not fair to tease a kitty with catnip.” As I speak, Kin tests merging with me one hand at a time. She fully enters me, including her anal tail toy. I suppose that makes sense if Sakon and Ukon can merge while clothed. “Karin-chan, I’m feeling indulgent. You can sleep inside me tonight if you behave yourself.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Good,” Anko says with a deviant leer as she pulls Karin into herself. “Now, please your harem senior by helping her experiment with how many dildoes we can fit in our holes! I’m thinking at least six!”

“Glad to see everyone getting along. Ino-chan, ready?”

“I can share,” Kin adds.

Ino eyes us merged at the hip. “Can we both fit?”

‘Dipping her toe in,’ so to speak, confirms my suspicion. “We can link more than two together as long as none of us exceeds an amalgamation of 100% of their body mass. In other words…”

“Daisy chain!” Anko rushes over.

The eight of us merge at the legs to form a ring and watch each other masturbate. It’s a sight to behold and never forget: My seven wives conjoined at the hip, exchange lusty glances while stroking their dew-slick flower petals.

The cacophony of sensations is akin to turning the speakers of a stereo system to ‘eleven’ and blasting a favorite song. The experience is so intense I can’t recall more than the first few seconds.

 


 

I awake tangled with the naked bodies of my new wives in random amalgamation configurations. Karin is nowhere to be seen, though my sense of ‘fullness’ tells me where she is.

A splitting headache similar to a hangover shows last night’s crescendo is not to be repeated except on special occasions.

 


 

Our last few days before the Finals are a scramble to practice amalgamation coordination. Developing a harem version of the Demon Twins Jutsu isn’t difficult. Training the basics of an amalgamation fighting style is no trouble for kunoichi with a rudimentary taijutsu foundation. This allows amalgam teams of two to increase their mobility and number of attacks by cooperating with their partners.

It’s replicating the Multiple Fists/Kicks Barrage technique that proves to require more time than we have. This is Sakon and Ukon’s ability to multiply the strength of their attacks by landing three punches or three kicks simultaneously. It doesn’t work unless the timing is perfect. We’d have to drill the skill into our muscle memories for weeks.

Thankfully, there are no hiccups that restrict partner combinations, and we’re able to determine the optimal arrangements both for the scheduled matches and subsequent battles.

Sakura/Ino is a no-brainer. They have good chemistry, and Ino is a great choice for anyone who can protect her after using her Mind Body Switch Technique. Meanwhile, Sakura gets used to her Macabre Bone Pulse.

I debated which single Kekkei Genkai (I only had one womb left to fill before the Finals after the eight Amalgam Heart-Ringworms) would give us the biggest power boost. The Sharingan was a strong contender for any of my girls. However, I judged we needed to hit harder, and a jutsu that strengthens bones and increases their density won.

Since I have intel on Tayuya’s capabilities, I decide on evenly distributing strength between the teams with the Doki in mind. Sakura/Hinata would be a powerful physical team, but that would leave Karin/Ino to struggle. Instead, I double-down on ranged combat with Tenten/Kin and give Karin to Hinata to protect her.

As for the Finals matchups, I go with teams that would be closest to their anime counterparts. Tenten/Hinata replaces Neji to stimulate Naruto’s growth, while Ino/Kin gives Shikamaru the best chance of being promoted to Chunin.

To me, winning the Finals doesn’t matter. I won’t change canon merely for the sake of it. I aim to be more deliberate in this timeline’s deviations, such as securing Tayuya.

Also, I like Naruto and Shikamaru just fine, and giving them their fair chances to succeed benefits us all.

Time passes, and the day of the finals arrives.

 

18