63. Confronting Choko Part 1 (F / F)
1.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sure you don’t want us coming along?” Tsume says.

I nod. Storming the clan estate is a recipe for disaster. Besides however many retainers are loyal to Choko, there’s an incalculable number of insects in residence that obey the Matriarch. Even Jonins would be overwhelmed, and anyone captured could be used against me as a hostage.

No, this is a two-kunoichi mission, as I can only protect one girl inside me with Amalgamation. I have to choose the person who gives me the best chance of success.

“Hinata-chan, standby. I’ll send for you when it’s done. Everyone else, take this and go home.” I hand over my gourd containing Tayuya. “Keep her safe and restrained but fed and entertained. I want her in a good mood when I return.”

With that, I approach the main entrance. Retainers open the doors at my approach and receive me into the welcoming hall, where someone is already waiting for me.

“Imomushi-chan, how’s the baby?”

“Young Mistress Shino-chan can see for herself…” she says, and she’s right. My Byakugan can tell the fetus is healthy. “But, perhaps she wishes for a closer inspection?” My cool-tempered, not-so-distant relative unzips her coat a few inches to reveal a hint of her breasts.

Choko can wait. I want to properly appreciate my kuudere cutie.

I take her in my arms, nuzzle into the hollow of her neck, reach one hand beneath her coat, and dip the other into her pants. “Young… Mistress!” I elicit a gasp from her parted lips as my teeth nibble her throat while my fingers pinch a nipple and hunt her nectar.

My exploring palms find her previously boyish figure is slowly transforming into something motherly. I want nothing more than to cup these breasts and stroke her swelling tummy every day of her pregnancy.

Her honeypot is dripping for me as my fingers stoke her pleasure. She grinds her core into my hand while I rub the erection beneath my clothes against the curve of her ass. Imomushi’s spine arches, and we kiss to muffle her orgasmic moans.

“Shino-chan~!”

She quivers with aftershocks in my arms as her lower lips pulse and squeezes my fingers. I bring my soaked digits to my mouth to taste her sweet release.

“I trust you to bring me Hinata-chan when this is over,” I say as I release the disheveled clan attendant.

“Are you certain now is the time?” she says after regaining some of her composure.

“I’m here to visit Kurenai-sensei. Will the Aburame clan uphold their end of the bargain?” Back when I first got put out to stud, this was the arrangement I made with Imomushi.

She nods. “Choko-sama is already waiting for you downstairs.”

“Perfect.”

 


 

Branch family members, retainers, maids, and other servants hide behind closed doors as I stroll the halls of the clan residence. Everyone knows a conflict is brewing, and few are betting on me. On paper, I agree with them. A Genin daughter with a big head versus an experienced Jonin Matriarch isn’t a contest.

When I descend to the Neoteny section, however, the side doors that were always closed to me stand open. Dozens of naked women lay strapped to tables with stirrups. They have a variety of ages and body types, some kunoichi, others clearly civilian. Each has technical jargon written on their swollen stomachs.

Indeed, my stepmother Choko is waiting for me. She’s like an older, bigger-tittied, curvier version of me. Fuck, I hate how horny her milfy body makes me. The smell of Pheromones permeates the air down here.

“Welcome home, Shino-chan.”

“This shouldn’t surprise me,” I comment. “All these years, I didn’t think about how the sausage is made. It’s no wonder the Aburame could make such large strides in insect development with so many legs spread for the cause. Where do they come from, anyway?”

“Oh, you know, captured missing-nin, POWs, vagrants, drifters, and prison inmates! People who won’t be missed.”

Sure, they aren’t missed, but how has she been getting her hands on so many?

I switch topics. “The Aburame clan didn’t defend the Village today. What were you thinking?”

She shrugs. “We want to maintain Konoha’s stability like the other clans. There’s always some turbulence when power changes hands. The Aburame clan needs to be at full strength to ensure nobody objects when Danzo-kun becomes the Fifth Hokage.”

A lot falls into place all at once.

“Torune-kun! The Aburame have been in Danzo-kun’s pocket for years… Are we just a glorified branch of Root? Choko-chan, you knew Sarutobi-san would die today.”

Danzo knows about the Aburame research. In fact, he’s the main supplier of fertile women! Who else has the access and authority to take kunoichi from the Interrogation Unit? I’ve all but confirmed Danzo permitted, if not orchestrated, the Konoha Crush. There’s no telling his level of involvement with Orochimaru and Kabuto, but he’s poised to take advantage of the chaos.

Little do Danzo and Choko know the Konoha Council will select Jiraiya instead. I suppose there’s a complex battle of politics going on behind the scenes. Suffice to say they’ve miscalculated, and Danzo is about to fumble his ascension to Hokage yet again. Perhaps my actions have led to Choko going all-in betting on Danzo in this timeline to the clan’s detriment.

“That’s a serious accusation there, Shino-chan. Have any proof?”

“Tch.”

She smiles blissfully. “Why tear down what I’ve built? I did it all for you… Matriarch Shino-chan!”

“Eh?”

“You already have everything we need to make the Aburame clan great again! Come, sit on the throne.” She gestures around us. “All this pussy can be yours! Dozens of breeders begging for your cock; every clanswoman will bow to your whims and present themselves at your service; invite your harem into the estate. We’ll even take in the stray bitches of the Inuzuka.” A bulge appears in her pants. “And I’ll be at your side to relieve your stress every night.”

“Sweet poison,” I spit. “‘Matriarch’ or Breeding Stud, it’s all the same. Too important to go on missions. Your tongue in my ear dictating policy. A puppet.” I shake my head. “Why compromise when I can defeat you and take everything I want on my terms?”

“Heh, heh, heh,” she giggles and slides into a fighting stance. “That’s fine too.” Her grin becomes a lewd and greasy leer. “I’ll mount your ass on my cock and use you like a strap-on to breed all the bitches!”

Finally, no more talking.

I tap my left wrist to give the signal. Tenten’s head manifests on my neck just long enough to shout as I leap forward, “Ice Release: Crystal Ice Mirrors.”

Even while flying through the air, insects crawl from every crack and crevice on the walls and ceiling. If she stalls me long enough for them to reach us, I’m fucked.

“Secret Technique: Insect Wall.” Choko’s personal Jonin-size reserve of insects intercepts me.

I counter by sacrificing the insects loyal to me. My bugs clash with hers, their tiny bodies pushing her minions aside to create a hole I leap through.

Our forearms clash, but my momentum pushes her backward into the first Crystal Ice Mirror. I pin her shoulders to the cold surface as I see a hoard of insects creeping toward us from the edges of the room.

Choko uses her full Jonin strength to throw me off her. My back hits the second ice mirror, preventing me from being sent far.

“Secret Technique: Insect Sphere.” The matriarch uses her personal insect reserve again to engulf me while she waits for the encroaching house insects to seal the deal.

“Palm Rotation!” I flare my chakra through my tenketsu in a controlled manner while spinning to disperse Choko’s insect cloud.

“How did you get your hands on that infernal Hyuga technique???”

Thank you, Sasuke, Hinata, and Neji! This wouldn’t be possible without your contributions!

The impending swarm is far too numerous and dense for a Genin’s version of the Palm Rotation technique to work, though. Don’t mess with the Aburame in their house! Choko knows she need only buy time and makes a break to the left. I grab her wrist, slowing her slightly as the third ice mirror blocks her escape.

She smacks my hand aside and forms a seal. “Insect Clones!”

“Getting desperate?”

Four Choko’s stand before me and dart away. Tenten and I decouple to the waist, each of us throwing shuriken at a clone and grabbing at another. Three puffs of smoke, and my hand lands on Choko’s ankle. I drag her back inside the forming box as the ice mirrors enclose us on four sides.

“I should’ve known you just wanted to be close to your dear stepmother!” Choko says as she kicks at my head. I block with my forearm, and she uses that moment to rip her ankle from my grasp.

The fifth ice mirror seals us inside an ice cube moments before a wave of insects falls like an avalanche. Inside the small arena, Choko’s insects outnumber mine three to one, and she has a strength advantage.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know what to do with me now you’ve got me here?”

Our insects clash in the air around us, mine playing defense and losing. Tenten uses her set of arms to throw shuriken in a constant barrage. I dash forward to engage in hand-to-hand while Choko focuses purely on defense.

It’s a classic Aburame battle of attrition. Her insects will eventually overwhelm mine and drain all my chakra. I have to win before that!

My Sharingan bridges the gap in speed, and attacking with four arms allows me to slip past her guard and seal a tenketsu. I have the technique advantage in comparing our taijutsu skills.

“Stealing the Gentle Fist! You really are something, Shino-chan!”

Our arms flash in a blur of attacks and blocks. Steel glints and sparks as Choko deflects shuriken with her kunai. My strikes grow in confidence with each hit. I press her with all my desperation, her defense-focus allowing me to abandon my guard in an all-or-nothing gambit.

Choko’s insects defeat mine and close in to seal my fate. The Aburame house insects press the ice mirror cube with sheer weight. Their mass blocks all light to plunge us into darkness. However, the Byakugan doesn’t need light to see.

I have enough chakra for one last Palm Rotation. In close quarters, my technique throws Choko against the ice mirror wall. With her momentarily pinned, it’s time to capitalize!

“Eight Trigrams: Two Palms! Four Palms! Eight Palms! Sixteen Palms! Thirty-Two Palms! Sixty-Four Palms!”

Eventually, her tenketsu dips below a critical number. She’s no longer able to use her chakra. I grab her by the coat collar, lift, and throw her to the floor.

“Submit!”

 

22