64. Confronting Choko Part 2 (Ft / F / F)
1.5k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I surrender,” Choko says, laying supine with my forearm on her throat and Tenten’s kunai over her heart. “I have to admit, you’ve surpassed my wildest expectations! Four Kekkei Genkai in a single fighting style? Unbelievable!” She gives me a sultry expression.

“I’m the Aburame Matriarch now,” I say.

“Yes, I already said that.” Smug, cheeky bitch.

“Give me control over the clan swarm.”

“Oh, that?” She laughs. “Unzip my coat.” I scowl, and she rolls her eyes. “My tenketsu are sealed. I can’t do anything.”

I/Tenten spare an arm to unzip her coat, exposing two massive mommy milkers. I gulp and return my gaze to her smiling eyes. “What am I supposed to see besides your cow udders?”

“The parasitic insect queen.”

Sure enough, there’s a parasitic insect in her cleavage subtly different from a normal female. I coax the little thing onto my hand and tuck it into my coat. I feel my insects react to the queen’s pheromones.

“Is there a reason you haven’t been fighting with the clan swarm?”

She shrugs beneath me. “Most of it stays dormant year-round to decrease upkeep costs. There’s no way a Genin could carry such a large swarm to battle. They’d drain you dry in minutes. However, no one in the estate will dare oppose you now.”

I stand, releasing Choko from my grip. “Dismiss the ice mirrors. I believe her.”

The ice melts, and our cubic prison crumbles. A vast cloud of insects encroaches on me, catches a whiff of the insect queen’s pheromones, and disperses. Hundreds of thousands of insects creep through the cracks to return to their torpor.

I turn to Choko and frown at her chipper demeanor. “You aren’t acting like you’ve lost.”

She loosens her pants to expose her ass crack, then turns to face me as several buttons pop to reveal more cleavage. “I’ve been thoroughly defeated! To the victor go the spoils…”

I sigh. “I suppose you need to be put in your place.”

Putting my hands on her shoulders, I push Choko onto her knees. “Finally ready to show me everything you’ve learned?”

I grab her mouth in one hand and squeeze to part her lips.

“I’m ready to shut a bitch up and put her mouth to better use.”

My panties fall to my ankles, and I kick them away. Then my Dweller cock everts to an erect eight inches. Lust fills Choko’s eyes.

A quick thrust has me inside her soft lips. A few strokes cover me in her saliva.

“Mmmph!” she moans as she tastes me.

Her ten-inch Dweller cock pushes its way out of her pants and panties to reach the light of day. It twitches and dribbles precum as Choko takes my shaft into her throat. I did leave her a few tenketsu in that place and a portion of her chakra to keep things interesting.

“What are you getting excited about?” I ask. My stepmother smiles around my dick. “You want to stick that thing inside me? Feel me writhe on your rod?”

She nods enthusiastically as her face bobs on my insectoid penis.

I lift my naked foot and rub the sole on the tip of her cock.

“Fuck, no.”

I stomp her rod onto the cold tile floor.

“Ahn!!!”

“My dick is the only one finding a warm hole today.” I increase my size to nine inches, stretching my tip further inside her oral cavity. “You’re going to be my onahole from now on.”

Choko’s cock enlarges to twelve inches, long enough to rival a famous sandwich in length and girth. My heel grinds her hot meat against the unyielding ground, and she gyrates her hips in pleasure.

I grab her hair in two tight handfuls. “An onahole exists to give pleasure.” I pulse chakra to further expand my Dweller to ten inches. I rock forward and back, reveling in the warmth of this wet hole and the emotional high of finally seeing Choko cowed beneath me.

“To be used.”

Choko’s isn’t scared or in pain as I put more of my weight on my foot and increase my size to a choking eleven inches. She’s ecstatic. Her eyes beckon me, challenging me to go further, press harder. She wants this.

 I skull-fuck Choko, moving her along my length with my hands in her hair. I lubricate my foot in a puddle of her precum and pussy juices before stroking her length with my arch. Her cock swells to a pussy-destroying fourteen inches uselessly splayed on the floor.

“To be abused.”

I thrum with chakra and fill her throat with thirteen inches of hard girlcock. Her jaw clicks, and the tightness is incredible. Even the seduction expert Jonin gags on such a monster invading her airways. Her eyes water. Her nose is running. Her hands grasp at my figure like a drowning woman. She looks up, her eyes pleading with me not to stop but to finish.

I ignore her.

My hands on her head slow to a lazy fuck. I withdraw, but not far enough for her to catch a breath, then crush her face into my crotch. Again, and again.

Tenten manifests two arms to rip Choko’s shirt asunder. Massive udders spill forth that Tenten catches in her palms. I feel through her hands as she massages, squeezes, and fondles them before plunging fingers into two inverted nipples. My first wife finger-fucks Choko’s breasts until the ex-matriarch’s nipples evert. Then she viciously pinches them for daring to show.

“To be soiled.”

I grind my heel into her shaft. It’s grown again to a staggering sixteen-inch third leg of a horse cock. I’m glad I wasn’t tempted to ride her! Jonin Chakra is no joke.

Between the aggressive treatment of my lubricated foot on her rod and the rapturous thrill of asphyxiation, Choko cums. Her masculine orgasm is impossibly messy. She shoots ropes in a twenty-foot line and continues to produce a sizable puddle of greasy custard.

I watch her face, blissful in a melding of tortured ecstasy as she accepts and relishes her new role in this world. Seeing her riding the edge of unconsciousness as she cums drives me over the edge, and I’m no longer able to withhold my lust. I finish myself by rapidly slamming her sloppy face into my crotch again and again, harder and harder, until I bury myself in Choko’s mouth to the hilt and release everything in a violent cry.

My cream explodes from her nostrils and gushes out of her mouth around my length. Her eyes roll up into her head as I cum directly into her stomach while pulsing chakra to amplify my load, forcing more and more chakra into my Dweller to extend my orgasm. I fill her, claiming her as I envision wiping away her smug expression in a tidal wave of cum, until her belly visibly bulges with my seed.

“Then be cast aside until I’m horny again.”

I finally withdraw. Choko gasps to catch her breath and heaves, but I clamp her mouth and nose shut to hold my cum inside. She’s forced to gulp and swallow everything back down before I release my hold to let her suck in another breath.

“I’m horny again.”

I push her supine on the floor, rip apart her pants and panties, and pulse chakra to eliminate my refractory period. Since her Dweller cock is emerging from her vaginal tunnel, there’s only one hole to choose from. I lift her legs and align my spit-and-cum-slick dick with her rosebud.

I’m not gentle.

“Ah! Ah! Ahhhnnn!”

My thirteen-inch beast enters her most delicate area without warning, but Choko squirms to further impale herself on my shaft. Her monstrous cock and massive tits flop everywhere as I begin thrusting.

“You’re such a perverted stepmother, getting off on your daughter’s dick.”

“Yes, I’m a cum-slut who enjoys getting reamed by huge rods! Now, please, give it to mommy!”

I slam into her ass repeatedly with a serious of satisfying thwacks. I love the drunken expression on her face and the feeling of domination as the cock that took my virginity waggles useless before me.

Tenten’s arms appear from my sides as she has an interesting idea. She grabs Choko’s shaft and forces it between the woman’s udders. I smile as I follow her line of thought. My grip shifts to take the former matriarch’s hair again as I pull her head toward me.

At the same time, Tenten sandwiches the two bounteous breasts into a cock-sleeve for Choko’s own rod, and I bring the woman’s lips to her now eighteen-inch ridiculous member. Each pump of my hips drives Choko’s dick into her mouth in a session of forced auto-fellatio.

Being ass-fucked while giving herself oral and paizuri brings Choko to a fast climax. I’m not far behind as my stepmother’s anus grips me hard with powerful contractions.

Despite having a prostate-style orgasm, Choko’s emission is explosive. Her cheeks balloon with seed, her nose geysers cum, and she gulps her own hot cream to mingle with mine in her swollen stomach.

My release is equally voluminous as my cock spurts into her depths. I feed my Dweller more chakra, producing more semen to shoot into her bowels with each wave of orgasmic pleasure. This extends my climax and allows me to further inflate Choko from the other side. Her tummy extends as I stuff her every hole with my mark of conquest.

Well, not every hole.

Choko’s second orgasm expends the last of the chakra I left her, and that ridiculous third leg of an insectoid penis shrivels away. Her deflating Dweller retreats into her uterus, leaving a glorious hole suddenly vacant.

I slip my shaft from Choko’s backdoor and pulse chakra to renew my erection. Ever courteous, I use her mouth to clean myself with a few thrusts into her thoroughly creamed throat before aligning my member with her sacred tunnel.

On second thought, I flip Choko onto her distended belly and enter her prone-bone style. Her face lands in her own cum puddle. Habitually hosting that colossal monster has left her pussy a bit loose. I need to push myself to new extremes to fill her gaping cavern. My fourteen-inch rod plows into Choko’s feminine honeypot.

It’s the ultimate sign of victory against the former matriarch who seduced and ravaged so many women with that hulking beast between her legs.

“Yes… yes… yes! Ahn! Give me your everything Shino-chan!”

Despite everything, she’s enjoying herself. I suppose she’s pleased she created her conqueror if nothing else. That, and maybe she’s an even bigger sub than she was a dom. After drenching her face and hair in the spilled seed, I stand with her impaled on my shaft.

Tenten knows me well. My first wife produces a scroll from a pocket she had when we amalgamated to summon a set of restraints. While I hold Choko aloft, Tenten gags the former matriarch and ties the woman’s arms and legs behind my back. Choko’s hair is tied to a cord around my neck, so her face is visible for all to see.

I’m able to release my grip and let Choko hang before me like the figurehead on a ship’s bow. Tenten’s hands cup Choko’s breasts in mock-modesty as my dick in the former matriarch’s pussy is on full display. I do relish the feel of those shameless udders spilling through Tenten’s hands, though.

Together, the three of us ascend the staircase to the upper levels. I walk the halls of the main house proudly with my new conquest. Branch family members and retainers appear in doorways to bow as I pass.

“Young Mistress Shino…sama!” Imomushi says with a bow, recognizing my new authority.

“Second in Command Imomushi-chan,” I address her, my declaration making it so. “I hope this isn’t too shocking for the staff.

She thoroughly scans my amalgamated body and willing-slave figurehead. Choko’s expression is no longer that of a defeated matriarch but a common cock-addicted exhibitionist flaunting their perversion.

“Young Mistress’s preferences are quite familiar.”

Oh? Did Choko enjoy parading around her conquests as well?

“S-Shino-chan!” Hinata approaches me at a run, then hesitates as she sees my new sub. “H-h-how do you do, O-Okaasan!” She bows deeply while addressing the gagged woman impaled on my cock. I can’t help chuckling to myself.

I address one of the retainers, “Lead Hinata-chan to Kurenai-sensei.”

“Oh, yes!” From the determined expression on her face, the only thing that could’ve slowed her down was meeting her mother-in-law. “It was very nice to meet you!” she says to Choko. Then Hinata turns to Imomushi. “Thank you again for getting me so quickly. I’ll be sure to repay the favor with a special massage later.”

The dark-blue-haired beauty winks while licking her lips, and Imomushi blushes. “I only felt the change in the house’s insects as their queen passed to a new owner and followed Young Mistress’s instructions.”

“And yet, you’ve been loyal to me from the beginning, if under the thumb of your former mistress.” Imomushi glances down as Choko gives another contented moan through the gag. “Come here.” She approaches me. I grab her about the waist with one arm and hug her to myself as I kiss the kuudere cutie. Her lips are so soft.

“How would you like to be mine forever?” My hand dips into her pants, and she grinds her hips against me.

“I already belong… to Young Mistress Shino-sama…” She can’t finish a sentence without gasping as I find her sweet spots.

I kiss her again. “You’ll bear many of my children.”

“If Young Mistress wills it…”

“You will be First among my concubines. You will manage the Aburame clan and my extended harem on my behalf. You will resolve issues and petty annoyances for me while I dictate policy.” My fingers make a ‘come hither’ motion inside her honeypot.

“I will do… Ahn! as the Young Mistress asks…”

I kiss her again, sealing the deal.

 

*Concubine Harem Acquired!*

23