65. Making the Aburame Clan Great Again: Part 1 (Ft+F / F / F)
1.7k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I think you deserve a special reward,” I tell Imomushi. The kuudere cutie and not-so-distant relative of mine with a boyish figure squirms in my grasp. My hand is in her pants as my fingers pollinate her special flower.

“I-If Young Mistress deems it so… then so shall it be…” She gasps as I rub her clit.

“I’ll bring you to climax while giving your former mistress a final humiliation.”

I lay Choko prone on the ground for better friction, and Tenten’s arms cuts her loose. Grabbing Imomushi around the waist, I place her ass on Choko’s back. I yank down Imomushi’s pants while Tenten’s arms grip Choko’s prodigious buttocks for leverage. Then I lower my face to the lovely pregnant honeypot before me as I begin thrusting my fourteen-inch rod into Choko’s fuck-tunnel.

It’s a unique foursome, even for me.

Choko grunts and moans into her gag while gallons of cum slosh around her insides with each slam of my crotch into hers. Imomushi wriggles and writhes delightfully beneath my lips, tongue, and touch. Both women appeal to different sides of me; a coin with domination on one face and devotion on the other.

Then there’s Tenten, loyally acting as my second set of hands, allowing me to both caress and control simultaneously. She shares in my sensations as I do in hers. She tastes my future child’s mother as I do while reveling in the power of fucking a bitch with a pelvis-busting massive cock.

My lapping tongue brings Imomushi to completion, and she arches her spine. I bring the session to a close with a rapid series of pussy-pounding slams that tips me over the edge. My cum explodes onto myself as I fill Choko’s cunt in an instant. I withdraw my monstrous member while lifting Imomushi into my loving arms, further marking the former matriarch with my seed as a dozen more ropes of cream splatter onto the woman’s ass, back, and hair.

Satisfied with the display, I allow my erection to subside and withdraw my Dweller partner inside myself.

I kiss Imomushi again and set my lover on her feet.

“Choko-chan, I’m demoting you to the bottom rung of my Concubines. Anyone I add to their ranks enters above your station.” Then I tap my other wrist to signal Tenten. Another scroll is produced that summons a specially crafted device.

It’s a set of assless panties with leather straps, a golden heart-shaped locket with a keyhole, and a built-in explosive tag. It’s sized to fit Choko’s impressive assets. The tag is necessary because a Jonin’s strength could tear leather or snap steel. Essentially, it’s a Jonin-level Chastity Belt.

I hand it to Imomushi. “Make sure Choko-chan wears this at all times. She is to stay celibate when I’m not in the mood for her unless she wishes to allow the other Dweller bearers to take her in the ass. I’m fine with that.”

Choko garbles something. I lift her head by the hair and remove the gag to let her speak.

“What about your father, Shibi-chan?”

Shibi-chan?

“Shouldn’t Dad be just as happy to fuck you in the ass from now on?” I don’t have anything against Dad, and variety is the spice of life, but he can give his new matriarch a little face, right?

“I’m not the one usually receiving…”

Ah. Shibi-chan. My dad did marry a futanari, after all.

“Can’t you use a strap-on?” I do know someone who specializes in making sex toys.

“But getting stuffed like a crème pastry is his favorite part…”

I return the gag to Choko’s mouth. Okay, that’s enough about my dad’s sex life.

I hand Imomushi the key. “I don’t want Dad asking me for the key whenever he wants to get railed in the ass. It’s your responsibility to make sure she doesn’t get loose.”

“Young Mistress can give the household insects instructions using the queen. I’ve heard the former matriarch do this on multiple occasions.”

“Excellent. Now, prepare me a report of the clan’s holdings, assets, and projects organized by department.”

Imomushi summons a hefty stack of papers from a hidden scroll in her jacket pocket.

I blink. I meant today, not instantly!

“You definitely deserve another reward,” I say while tapping another set of instructions to Tenten.

Another scroll summons a thronelike chair I sit my naked ass on. I kick my feet out and set my heels on Choko’s ass while I pull Imomushi onto my lap.

Here comes the boring part, interspersed with mental-health breaks spent pleasuring my kuudere lover. I have four hands to hold papers and tease the cute girl sprawled across my thighs, so it won’t be too bad.

Time for paperwork.

 

*Harem Report*

*Wife Harem: Eight!*

*Concubine Harem: Two!*

*Kiba’s Harem: One!*

*Impregnation Count: Seven!*

21