My New Sisters
1.7k 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn bell," I cursed.

I took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from my hands on my own pants. I took out my cell phone and looked at the security camera footage from outside the house, noticing that there were a few suitcases and cardboard boxes sealed with tape. This was because the vast majority of her things had been delivered two days ago. And their owners, Jenny and Maria, my new sisters were there fighting an intense battle with their eyes. They both looked grumpy, and even though my subconscious was warning me not to go, I just ignored their warnings and walked to the door. After passing the key and turning the doorknob, the two girls stopped staring at each other and focused their attention on me.

Jenny, my stepmother's daughter, stood a little over six feet tall. She was wearing a solid ribbed turtleneck top, an extremely short miniskirt, and white tennis shoes.

The second girl, Maria, my stepfather's daughter, was probably the more troublesome of the two. Of course, I am considering her way of dressing and acting, as well as some information that her father has given me. Her height is almost the same as mine, and her way of dressing is .... A little gaudy? Heavy make-up, a very short top... maybe if I bend down a little I can see part of your fat breasts. What about your shorts... is it worse than Jenny's miniskirt?

Why do you dress so rebelliously? It seems that your mother's hobbies have been passed on to you as well. And what is this black aura surrounding your body? Is that a Swiss army knife in your hand?

Ok, this is going to be a headache, I have to put up with a teenager in her rebellious phase. And a grown woman who seems to be part of a gang.

"Sigh... Jenny, Maria, welcome to my home. And as you both already know, you have both stayed here with me while our parents are away indefinitely. I hope we get along well." I forced a small smile on my face to ease the tension a little. And as I noticed their gazes soften for a moment, I realized it worked.

"Yes, it is kind of you to welcome me into your home, we don't know each other and haven't even had a conversation, we are basically a couple of strangers. I begged my mother to stay with my friend, but she refused all my attempts. We're going to get along just fine." Jenny was the first to break the ice by speaking, she then extended her hand to greet me. And I happily extended mine. For a teenager in her rebellious phase, she is being very understanding, I just hope there won't be an explosion later. After greeting Jenny, I looked over to where Maria was standing.

Although she appeared to be calmer, Maria did not want to let go of her pride. I know that she doesn't usually interact much with other people, especially when the subject is the opposite sex. The image of a guy having his balls crushed by her high heels is still vivid in my memory. It all happened because of a little flirtation. This woman is scary most of the time, and this is one of the reasons why we have not talked before.

I will have to take the initiative if we are to make a first move here.

"Hi Maria, we've bumped into each other a few times at college, although we haven't exchanged a word on those occasions. Since we're moving in together from now on, we'll have to talk more often." I didn't have much reason to talk to Maria, and the same goes for her. But now we will be under the same roof. If we want to live in harmony, we should communicate more often.

After listening to me, Maria relaxed her shoulders. Although she never dispelled her intimidating aura.

"I'm only doing this for my father, don't think we'll be like real brothers." She spoke as she crossed her arms and squeezed her breasts upward.

"That was never my plan, just because our parents decided to stay together doesn't make us a real family. I just want to get along with you, that's all."

Be like real siblings? What a silly idea, that was never my intention, I never needed new siblings, just like I never wanted a new stepfather and stepmother. Maria is afraid to bond with people, she doesn't want to get close to anyone other than her father. I also know about her unstable relationship with my mother, this girl is very problematic, and her delinquent style doesn't help.

"Now that our introduction has been made, why don't you two come in and go check out your new rooms? Your things arrived a while ago, I'm sure you want to get everything organized and familiarized with the place."

"The rooms are on the second floor, Jenny, first room on the right, Maria second room on the right."

I invited them in, I don't want any of my neighbors to see a little commotion outside my house and get the wrong idea.

Jenny grabbed two bags and walked past me, going straight to the stairs that could be seen from the living room. Maria did the same, took another two suitcases and walked to her room. The two of them left only a few cardboard boxes, and since they all had their names written on them, I decided to help them by carrying them inside. After loading the boxes, I told them where the bathroom was and about the other places in the house.

Then I went to my room to get my wallet and took the opportunity to lock the door, I am sure that neither of them would snoop around my room. But I don't want to risk it.

I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys on the way. Some supplies were missing, and since I have two more people, I need to replenish my stock.

30