Chapter 25: Passing the 3 hurdles
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All the herbs are sold for a hundred copper coins, which is too treacherous! If I dig a ten-step weed to sell you, is this the price?" This villager's opinion represents most people.

  "As long as I sell my herbs, everything is at this price. If you feel you're losing money, you can choose your valuables first."

  How can Zhang Xiaofan earn money if he buys it at a high price?

  Originally he had to collect the leaks and then use his super powers to improve their quality, or transplant them into life to earn money.

  After talking to everyone, Zhang Xiaofan asked Father to open the Lingtian's magic matrix, and ran to his own Lingtian with the newly purchased herbs.

  Two of the newly bought herbs are very good.

  One of them is an eight-step flame herb, its leaves are like flames, with dark red on the back and turquoise on the front. Its current attributes can increase firepower by 800. It's just that its vitality is only 41.

  Fire-type grasses, because of their irritability, are usually difficult to transplant into living beings.

  Much like the legendary Zhang Fei birds, as soon as they are captured, they will soon die.

  Zhang Xiaofan ignored the remaining vitality and planted it in the ground.

  This burning herb has a lot of potential and is grown as a spiritual herb.

  It is currently 86 years old, and as long as 14 years are added to it, it can be upgraded to a spiritual herb.

  After planting it, Vitality added it to 70.

  Zhang Xiaofan brought out another herb, a herb with long, pointed leaves and a bright golden color. It is a genus with a sword herb, but its leaves are wider. The original farmers call it broad-leafed sword.

  It belongs to more common varieties.

  However, the value of this herb in Zhang Xiaofan's eyes is even greater than that of the eighth-order flame herb.

  Because it can increase the power of gold.

  Currently 77 years old, it belongs to the seventh order wormwood.

  The vitality of this herb is quite good, with a vitality of 89, it looks fresh and green. Only the tips of the leaves are slightly withered.

  If you add 23 years, you can be promoted to spiritual grass.

  Zhang Xiaofan won't take it now, wait until he's promoted to Ling Cao Strive to reach the realm of two star-spangled warriors

  I was thinking about that blue dragon vine

  Last time the force wasn't good, he lost that wolf source. When your practice rises to the level of the two-star source warrior, you should be able to defeat him and grab the blue dragon vine.

  After experiencing the great benefits brought by the superpowers, Zhang Xiaofan also paid more and more attention to enhancing Mu Yuan's power.

  For now, because his wood power is too low, it will take 23 days to increase the seventh order broad-leaf swordgrass in 23 years.

  If Mu Yuan is repaired strong enough, it may only take one or two days to complete it.

  Among the herbs acquired this time, these two are the most valuable. Otherwise, the year is too low or the attributes don't work. Grow them well enough to make a difference.

   The herbs collected on 100 copper coins are planted for a period of time, transplanted into pots, and grown to survive. You can sell more than one silver coin after changing hands.

  The profits are still quite generous.

  Plant more than thirty herbs and add your vitality to a safe value. After being all busy, Zhang Xiaofan was almost exhausted.

  But the idea of living a happy life with Wang Yuanyuan in the future, he felt would be worthwhile.

  Go home, take a shower and sleep.

  Because I was so tired.

  To be the official boyfriend tomorrow, I must rest today. Tomorrow with the best mental look tomorrow.

  ......

  Early the next morning, Zhang Xiaofan woke up

  Excited and happy events are coming up, and you won't sleep late.

  His parents were up before him, and he was in and out. One after another comes the help of family and friends,

The poor Zhang family also became lively and festive.
  Looking at the busy figures of family, friends, and neighbors, Zhang Xiaofan felt warm inside.

  These relatives and friends did not dislike the poor of Zhangjia; they were very simple and happy. The atmosphere in Baihua Village is quite good.

  "Son, hurry up for breakfast, and then change your clothes. After a while, the coupe and the white horse you invited are here, and you're ready to go. Feng's hand held two fragrant meatloaf cakes in Zhang Xiaofan's hands.

  The groom's officer's wedding dress was sewn in advance.

The sedans that greeted the bride, and the white horse ridden by the groom's officer, did not exist in the Zhang family. These are rented for money.

  "Yoo~!"

  A carriage stopped in front of Zhang's house.

  Zhang Tiezhu was shaking with energy and stood up with a smile on his face to greet the guests.

  The Zhang family is so poor that there should be no rich friends. Whoever comes

  Ma Qing isn't dead yet?

  Zhang Xiaofan was angry. If Ma Qing dares to cause trouble today, don't blame him for being rude.

  Looking closely, the carriage doesn't have the beauty of a horse's home, it looks more common.

  Of course, even an ordinary carriage is not something a poor family like the Zhang family can expect. In the countryside, there are very few people who can afford a cart.

  It must have a small identity, and people with more financial resources can afford transportation.

  Also, the car is a government-controlled vehicle. Even if you can pay for transportation, you must apply in advance to the government. Only when you get a horse and cart license can you qualify for a horse and cart.

  Generally speaking, it is difficult for civilians to apply for carriages.

  Because there are too many people waiting in line.

  Those who are rich and powerful, and have related backgrounds, are constantly standing in line. This also caused ordinary people to apply for vehicle and horse permits, and continued to push.

  Therefore, it is difficult for civilians to own a car.

  A square-headed, square-faced young man got out of the carriage, he was about thirty years old and well dressed.

  In today's terms, successful people are dressed and belong to the social elite.

  "Hello, Uncle!" The young man was polite and nice.

  After getting out of the car, he greeted Zhang Tiezhu with a smile, waving.

  "Have a quick present! I also said what a distinguished guest was at the door. He turned out to be Huang Wei's nephew. I haven't seen you in a few years, but you're better looking!" Zhang Tiezhu quickly held him on the other side and greeted him inside.

  As soon as Feng looked human, he smiled.

  Zhang Xiaofan was pushed forward to meet him.

  "Hello Auntie!" Huang Wei greeted Feng, his eyes fell on Zhang Xiaofan, his smile was friendly.

  "Son, what are you talking about? Call your name! Your aunt's son, Huang Wei, is very well developed at the county seat. He has now been promoted to store manager."

  Speaking of this aunt and nephew, Feng's tone was full of pride and joy, full of appreciation.

  In his thirty years, to be able to become the manager of a certain store at the county seat is really very good. Zhang Xiaofan could not help but think of Xia Bing, the beautiful and capable manager of the treasure house.

  He kept asking Zhang Xiaofan to call his sister.

  I don't know where the cousin is standing? I have a chance to take care of my cousin's business in the future.

  "Hello, cousin!", said Zhang Xiaofan with a little shyness.

  "Haha, my cousin was nice to me. When we were young, we went down the river to fish for shrimp together, and we went up the hill to dig the birdhouse! Now that we're adults, we're born again. At that time, you were only five or six years old. Nasal drip behind, still calling brother... "

  Speaking of these funny childhood things, Huang Wei's cousin's face was full of smiles.

  On the contrary, Zhang Xiaofan felt a little embarrassed.

  "Huang Wei, haven't you had breakfast yet? I'll get it for you!" Feng quickly brought a bowl of mung bean porridge, plus two meat pies.

  Zhang Xiaofan protested, his mother was obviously thinner than her own son.

  My cousin has an extra bowl of mung bean porridge.

  "Son, your cousin will accompany you to pick up the relatives when you meet! Huang Wei has seen a great world in the city, and he is mature and stable. With him to accompany you, my mother is in his heart."

  Feng shouted to his son.

  "Don't always brag about me, I'm so ashamed! Actually, how can I be so good?" Huang Wei was very modest. "But rest assured, I will follow him. Even if I help my cousin catch him, I'll get the bride back."

  His words immediately made some people laugh.

  When Zhang Xiaofan finished his breakfast, the rented white horse and flower sedan arrived. And Suona's team.

  Zhang Xiaofan put on a suit, hung up a big red flower and got on a white horse. Suona's team called the gongs behind the trumpet, and Zhang Xiaofan rode on the white horse to open the way, followed by four fighters in the saddle.

  The matchmaker is a middle-aged woman in her forties, with thick powdered fat on her face and brightly painted lips.

My cousin was sitting in a carriage.

  This level of marrying into the team is quite unfortunate. The rich marry a relative, rent at least ten carriages, and the line of gongs and drums will double. The sedan used is a large sedan with eight people, which is called the eight sedan.

  In addition, there are people holding Luo's umbrellas and welcoming the wedding card.

  That battle was even more prestigious than the county order.

  After more than half an hour, Zhang Xiaofan finally reached the royal family.

  I saw that the Wang family was also very happy.

  A group of children and relatives of the Wang family blocked the door and refused to enter, earning money and sweets.

  Zhang Xiaofan was completely inexperienced and was the groom's officer for the first time.

  Seeing this situation, I panicked a little.

  "Hello, money is coming!"

  Huang Wei's cousin came out of the carriage and took a lot of copper coins. This is hello money prepared in advance. It's also an indispensable weapon for getting married.

  If he doesn't send money, people will definitely not let him in.

  "Welcome Yufeng, marry a sweet wife, sweet heaven! Everyone comes to be happy!"

  The matchmaker was drinking hard, holding a basket of wedding sweets and throwing it to both sides.

  The children and relatives of the Wang family went to fetch sweets and collect the money, and naturally they gave in.

  Zhang Xiaofan mounted a white horse, drove a sedan, and rushed to the royal family.

  This is only the first level, there are two levels.

  I saw a beautiful woman, about twenty-seven or eighty years old, with a beautiful student's akimbo at the door.

  She looks a bit like Wang Yuanyuan and is Wang Yuanyuan's older sister.

  "I want to marry my sister today, just to pass my exam! Just ask, how would you treat her when you marry my sister?"

1