Chapter 27 3 Old Qi What can I do?
105 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Xiaofan saw no new movement in Ma Qing these days, and thought that Ma Qing was finally at peace. Now it seems he has greatly underestimated the shame and domination of Ma and her father.

  "Zhang Xiaofan, don't say I didn't give you the chance, come and fight. Whoever wins will marry Wang Yuanyuan!"

  Ma Qing's strength is not weak.

  She can have such a high level of cultivation, not because she has a good talent for cultivation, nor is it difficult enough, but because she has money at home. She eats lots of herbs that increase her power. He may even have eaten the spirit herb.

  "This friend, I have something to say! Today is the day of great joy for my cousin to get married. Naturally, it is not appropriate to harm his peace." Cousin Huang Wei rushed over and said something good, arrogant.

  "Go! There's no part of you talking here!" Ma Jianai is a local hero, Ma Qing's father is even more famous.

  Most people don't put it in Ma's eyes.

  Huang Wei's strength was not stingy, there was nothing she could do when she met the mighty Kun as Ma.

  Wang Fu, in the back of the team, saw that the momentum was not right. If they did not help the three sons-in-law, they would probably change hands today.

  He immediately stepped forward, calmly, and said: "My royal family voluntarily married their daughter to Zhang Xiaofan, and it is better that the Ma family is not hard. Otherwise, my royal family would never agree.

  Wang Fu dared to show such a tough attitude, naturally trusting the eldest son and second son-in-law.

  The Wang family itself is only a family of farmers of ordinary origin, and is absolutely incapable of standing up to nobility like the Ma family.

  "Hey, the Wang family doesn't agree, but they also agree. It's a custom to cut off relatives. This master is stronger than the waste of Zhang Xiaofan, who is naturally more suited to the son-in-law of the royal family," scoffed Ma Qing, without any compromise.

  The elder brother-in-law was originally dissatisfied with this family relationship, and now seeing hordes of strangers, immediately the yin and yang strangely said: "I said Zhang Xiaofan with a mouth full of cowhide, you are amazing. Now that things are up, you look at Zhang Xiaofan's advice. There's only one hoe begging for mercy. How could Yuanyuan marry such a person to be happy?

  When Zhang Xiaofan found something, the older brother-in-law didn't even need help, and he was still talking about the wind and falling into ruins.

  The character is extremely bad.

  In the future, it's better not to ask Zhang Xiaofan for anything, otherwise he'll be asked to touch his nose.

  On the contrary, the second brother-in-law was very affectionate, took a step forward and looked at Ma Qing and the people who blocked the Ma family.

  "Let's listen to Lao Tzu. Hurry up and get out of the way, otherwise don't blame me!" The second brother-in-law was a martial artist by birth, and he shouted in anger, scaring the horse blockers over and over again.

  Ma Qing seemed to be ready. She turned to the second brother-in-law and laughed and said, "Li Zhigang, although you are a source warrior and have a military membership. But the strength of my Ma family at the official level can definitely be suppressed. Several times beyond you."

  After moving from the Ma family's strength to hold the second brother-in-law, Ma Qing stretched out her hands in her sleeves, and her hand glowed, with an extra gold coin.

  "Beware, disrespectful, I also ask Brother Li to ignore this matter. My family of horses can help the military to a certain extent. In the future, you and I will become family members and I will help you join the army."

  With a big stick in one hand and a sweet date in the other, Ma Qing is the second son-in-law of the royal family who wants to intimidate, seduce and solve the most difficult issues.

  As long as Li Zhigang is established, no one can stop the Ma family from intercepting his relatives.

  Elder brother Tan Zhi looked at all this with envy.

  This is a gold coin. As long as Li Zhigang agrees, he can easily earn it right away.

  The Ma family was very smart and made money only for Li Zhigang.

  "Well, even if you give as many gold coins as you want, I won't buy Lao Tzu." The second brother-in-law flatly refused.

  This touched Zhang Xiaofan's heart.

  The second brother-in-law's character is more than ten times better than that of the elder brother-in-law.

  "Two gold coins!" Ma Qing added a gold coin with a smile.

  She can't believe that Li Zhigang doesn't want money because money can make ghosts fall apart.

  Li Zhigang remained motionless,

Clear attitude

"Ten gold coins! This is equivalent to your two-year military concubine!" Ma Qing clenched her teeth and, to get the second son-in-law's difficult son-in-law, she also lost her blood.

  "OK, the deal!"

  Li Zhigang was about to refuse, but someone took the gold coins for him.

  He looked back and discovered it was Zhang Xiaofan, the groom's officer.

  Suddenly, she said B: "Three brothers-in-law, are you stupid? They made money to buy me, so they could snatch your bride without any trouble!"

  "Why don't you give so much money? Keep it!"

  Zhang Xiaofan put the gold coin in the hands of the second brother-in-law, and then looked at Ma Qing, who had doubts.

  What kind of evil is this guy drawing?

  Ma Qing couldn't believe this was true.

  Only Wang Yuanyuan's second sister knew Zhang Xiaofan's strength, she was the easiest of all people.

  The evil of the horse family is definitely not brother-in-law's opponent, and it will soon be evil.

  "Ma Qing, don't you want to be singled out? Don't hesitate, hurry up, I'm rushing home to worship the married couple." Zhang Xiaofan accepted Ma Qing's challenge.

  Everyone looked at him in shock.

  Even Wang Yuanyuan, who was sitting in the flower sedan, was throbbing. She scolded Zhang Xiaofan, he really didn't know the heights and heights of the sky, why did he have a headache and promised to separate from Ma Qing?

  Ma Qingyin looked at Zhang Xiaofan with a pair of eyes.

  My heart said secretly, where does this boy's courage come from?

  "Let me lie down!" Ma Qing, also a vicious man, shot and attacked suddenly.

  A direct punch hit Zhang Xiaofan's head.

  Unexpectedly, Zhang Xiaofan was more powerful than him, leaning slightly to avoid his fists. The detective grabbed and held Ma Qing's wrist. "Ah, ah... pain, pain..." Ma Qing only felt her wrist was clenched by iron pliers.

  At this point, she understood why Zhang Xiaofan promised to challenge him.

  It turned out that Zhang Xiaofan already had such terrible strength.

  "When did you become so strong?" Ma Qing asked in horror.

  He was greeted by Zhang Xiaofan's knee.

  Bang!

  Suddenly, Ma Qing's face twisted in pain, her body bent in shrimp, and she fell to the ground in pain.

  "Just like your trash, you want to grab my girlfriend too? You can't help it!" Zhang Xiaofan left Ma Qing on the ground, turned and rode on the white horse, and the king's power rushed forward.

  The people of the Ma family were so scared that they went out to pee and dodged on both sides to clear the way.

  Cousin Huang Wei breathed a long sigh of relief.

  The wedding party continued.

  Wang Fu looked at Zhang Xiaofan's three sons-in-law, and became more pleasant to the eye. This boy is so reserved that he has no weak strength.

  The second brother-in-law, Li Zhigang, was also smiling.

  Ma Qing was so stupid that he made ten gold coins in vain.

  Only elder brother-in-law Tan Zhi, his face is not handsome. He used to sing Zhang Xiaofan in front of everyone, but now he's become a jumping clown. Many people looked at him with a strange look.

  ......

  The marriage team arrived at the Zhang family without encountering any obstacles.

  "The husband's family has arrived, please get the bride out of the sedan!"

  The matchmaker sang aloud.

  The bride was lifted out of the sedan, her head still covered. The bride who steps on the tiles and crosses the brazier is indispensable.

  Zhang Xiaofan accompanied him.

  When Zhang Tiezhu and his wife saw their son successfully marry the bride, their hanging hearts also fell to the ground. They warmly welcomed the woman's relatives and greeted them to sit in the hall.

  It is just that the Zhang family is really very poor, and the family members are surrounded by walls, so the woman's relatives have a slight contempt for her family.

  This is human nature too.

  Smiling poor but not smiling, this is eternal training.

  If these relatives of the Wang family knew that Zhang Xiaofan could afford an acre of Lingtian and carry huge sums of money of more than a thousand gold coins, I fear they would not have this expression.

  "Who worships heaven and earth!"

  Zhang Xiaofan and Wang Yuanyuan worshipped heaven and earth together, thanking God for giving them this good fate.

  "Thank you Gaotang!"

  I love both parents, respect tea and thank parents for their education.

  "Worship in pairs!"

  The two met face to face, worshipped each other, and have loved and grown old ever since.

  At this point, Wang Yuanyuan really became Zhang Xiaofan's wife. The next thing is to exchange love chips and enter the cave.

At this critical juncture, outbursts of exclamation suddenly erupted, followed by a crowd of threatening men who broke into Zhang's house.

  Ma Dashan's face was dark, with three imposing old men, and a large group of people burst into Zhangjia Hall directly. This also disturbed the festive atmosphere of the Zhang family. It even caused panic.

  Zhang Tiezhu raised his eyes and gave a daze to his heart, a heart that was sinking to the bottom of the valley.

  If the people who come here are only Ma Dashan's people, they can say some good words to deal with the past.

  After all, the strength of the Weng in-laws' family is there.

  Now Ma Dashan has directly invited the three old men, and things are serious.

  "Greetings to the three elders in Longcao Township!"

  Zhang Tiezhu trembled as he welcomed the next stage.

  In this world, the government can't go to the countryside. This means that officials are of the lowest rank and stop at the county seat. There are no officials in the field.

  No one runs this end of the country, and it definitely won't work.

  What to do

  The people of the countryside are elected by the people of the country to carry out autonomy. There will be a total of three appointed, called the three old men.

  They have no rank, but they have a very high status in the countryside.

  Usually the villagers have conflicts and disputes, it will not be handled by the government. Instead, ask the old man to mediate, referee.

  Unless a serious case, such as a life case, is issued, the government will be informed, and the officer will go to the field to solve the crime.

  If the government has any decree to transmit, it is also transmitted to the people through the three elders.

  "Zhang Xiaofan was stubborn and intimidated. He hurt Ma's son by force and asked the three elders to preside over justice! The wicked were sent to the county gate, tried and convicted, and imprisoned.

  Ma Dashan said with a grudge.

  With the power of the Ma family, even at the door of Jianmen County, they can make great efforts.

  It doesn't matter if it hurts people, or death, or death. However, Zhang Xiaofan was arrested for trial in Yemen County, and the Ma family secretly used him and will definitely re-sentencing.

  The horse's revenge was terrible.

  The Zhang Tiezhu couple listened to Ma Dashan's words and was scared to death.

  After Sanlao entered the hall, his men brusquely put things aside on the table, moved three chairs and prepared the hall. The three old men are also polite.

  Each face was cold and majestic.

  "Zhang Xiaofan, do you know the fault?" asked the old man sitting in the middle severely.

  "I am not guilty!" Zhang Xiaofan raised his head, despising the court.

  What is the old man? A fart in his eyes.

  Presumably, the duke's title will drop today. This alone is enough to make Zhang Xiaofan superior and privileged. At that time, he wants Ma Dashan to understand that even if the old man is hired, it's useless. His son could only be beaten in vain.

  Besides, Zhang Xiaofan is now a student at Yuanwu College, and this status is even more honorable than the title of Duke.

  Not to mention that he hit Ma Qing, even if he's a teacher of Ma Dashan, the other party can only hold his nose to acknowledge him.

1