Chapter 28: After beating your son, beat your son.
98 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nigger!"

  Sanlao's existence in Longcao Township is exactly like a county order, and they have supreme authority. Holding a scepter, standing at the highest point of morality, judging sentient beings.

  Now, some people were provoking His Majesty, despising His power and the three old men were angry.

  Zhang Tiezhu's couple was so frightened that they asked their son to help them.

  "Dad, Mom, don't be afraid. Your son has grown up and has his own way of doing things. Today we have to see if the slap from the horse family in Longcao Township is greater or if justice is fairer. You can't cover the sky."

  Zhang Xiaofan was just, and no longer chose to be discreet.

  As sharp as a sheath with the same handle, it is sharp and unstoppable.

  "As a highly respected elder, but for the sake of money and interest, he ignored justice and jurisprudence, and helped the Ma family oppress our civilians. I asked you the rights of the three old men. Is it the Ma family?"

  "I tell you, it's our 5,000 plus villagers in Longcao Township who together empower you."

  Zhang Xiaofan angrily pointed to the three elders who were far above him, and they were all particularly shocked.

  In particular, some villagers who were oppressed by the three elders during the week felt more comfortable in their chests. Zhang Xiaofan shouted what they wanted to say, but did not dare to say.

  "You, you want... put me down!"

  Sanlao was so angry and blue that he lifted his beard.

  He was really worried that they were so old that they couldn't breathe without breath, and Zhang Xiaofan annoyed them.

  Dark money is not so easy to make.

  This time they ignored their conscience and were destined to kick an iron plate.

  "Who dares to judge my brother-in-law," Li Zhigang, the second brother-in-law, stepped forward and stood in front of Zhang Xiaofan.

  "We are the three elders that Longcao Township openly recommends. We now punish evil according to the law, and no one should obstruct it. Otherwise, we'll see you at the county gate!" The three elders are the spokesmen for the government in the countryside.

  When they met powerful people, they could only leave the county gate behind them.

  "Don't talk nonsense, Ma has already sent someone to Yamen County to ask the officials to come and hunt down the murderers. After a while, it is estimated that it will be possible. But who will dare to confront the government? Teng Teng.

  Although the second brother-in-law, Li Zhigang, has a military background, he is really just a common soldier.

  The army and Yamen County are two different systems

  The two do not interfere with each other.

  Li Zhigang himself is not afraid of anything. It was just that he wanted to help Zhang Xiaofan solve the issue, I'm afraid there was nothing he could do.

  "What can I do? I must ask my ancestors to show their spirit and bless my son through this disaster!" Both Zhang Tiezhu and his wife were terrified.

  Wang Fu and others were equally helpless

  To put it bluntly, they are just a group of ordinary people, not a privileged class at all.

  "Well, don't listen to the old man, the disadvantage is right in front of me! I said that Zhang Xiaofan is unreliable. Now that everyone's married, it's hard to regret it." The older brother-in-law began to speak softly.

  "Would you like to say a few more sentences?" Big sister Wang Xueling glared at him.

  The bride, Wang Yuanyuan, was so anxious that she burst into tears.

  The two sides were facing each other, and Ma Qing limped in with the help of the subordinates. When Zhang Xiaofan played against him, he was already in love.

  At best, it was a minor injury.

  "Wang Yuanyuan, now give him a chance to marry Master Ben, you can consider letting Zhang Xiaofan go," Ma Qingyin shouted fiercely.

  "Ma Qing, let Xiaofan go now, please?" Wang Yuanyuan suddenly raised his hijab, revealing a beautiful face.

  But his face was already covered with crystal tears.

  Ma Qingchun was obsessed with "beauty, it's too beautiful! It's a pity that such a beautiful lady didn't marry me, Ma Ershi". How could I allow Zhang Xiaofan and Wang Yuanyuan to be civilians?

  The weak are destined to be miserable.

  "Just ask, will you marry or not?" Ma Qing asked aggressively again.

  Wang Yuanyuan looked at Zhang Xiaofan, "Fang Jun, I am sorry, I have no other way to save you. You can only promise Ma Qing that she will make you safe..." He actually called Zhang Xiaofan in public.

  "Yuanyuan, what did you call me now?" Zhang Xiaofan was not only painless, but also laughing happily.

  Looking at her with great emotion.

When I dreamt at most, I dared to imagine Wang Yuanyuan calling him her husband.

  "Fu Jun! We've worshipped the church, and you're my husband." Wang Yuanyuan looked at him bravely, his eyes full of perseverance and helplessness, and even more sadness.

  Many people cannot bear to look at him, he is too miserable.

  The family and friends of the Zhang family and the Wang family were extremely sad and angry.

  It's a pity that small arms can't beat big, thick legs.

  No one can beat horses.

  "Haha, that's right, I like you to call me husband," laughed Zhang Xiaofan again, then he held Wang Yuanyuan's jade hand and clapped it to show comfort.

  He turned to look at the arrogant Ma Qing.

  "What did Ma Ershao just say? To force my wife to marry you?" Zhang Xiaofan's eyes were so cold that he looked at Ma Qing a little.

  "If she doesn't marry, you'll go to jail! The government house is full of people from my horse's house. At that time you'll be asked to go in and go to bed." Ma Qing brutally threatened again.

  "Dare you tell me again?" Zhang Xiaofan waved to Ma Qing.

  Ma Qing hesitated.

  "Why, don't you have the courage? Then take me out of the Zhang family" Zhang Xiaofan despised himself.

  "You're kidding, Master Ben will be afraid of you as a civilian? Move a finger to Master and you'll be sentenced to death!" Ma Qing really let her subordinates help her and walked over to Zhang Xiaofan.

  She looked at Zhang Xiaofan with arrogance, "Listen, Master Ben asked Wang Yuanyuan to marry me, otherwise he would ask you to stay in prison..."

  As a result, before speaking, Zhang Xiaofan raised his palm.

  Pop!

  The pros and cons are two big ear-scrapers drawn on Ma Qing's face.

  "Oh..."

  Ma Qing screamed in pain and was so angry she couldn't wait to kill.

  "Dare you hit Master Ben? You're dead!" Ma Qing felt her cheeks swell.

  Bang!

  As soon as her words fell, Zhang Xiaofan raised his foot like a kick.

  "Woohoo..."

  Ma Qing screamed and fell to the ground, crying.

  Zhang Xiaofan approached, lifted his right foot and stepped on Ma Qing's calf.

  "What if I hit you today? I'll break your dog's legs and make you remember!" Speaking, Zhang Xiaofan looked down at the three older men and at Ma Dashan with a sombre face.

  Then he exploded.

  Click!

  "Well... wow..."

  Ma Qing stood abruptly from the ground, grabbed her broken right leg with both hands, her face twisted in pain and shouted in a different tone.

  "Little beast, hurry up, stop..." Ma Dashan Renfei hurried, and he was not weak.

  He should have reached the peak of the Qi pulse, and was only one step away from advancing to the martial artist of origin.

  "Today, Ma will take care and kill you!"

  Bringing the three old men into the Zhang family to cause trouble, trying to get Zhang Xiaofan into a dead dog, and then helping his son get Wang Yuanyuan.

  Who knew that Zhang Xiaofan was brave enough to stand up to Ma Qing in front of the three old men?

  And he played harder than the last time.

  "The son doesn't teach, the father is finished! It's your father's credit to have such a naughty son. I teach you a filial son, and you should thank me. You'll show revenge and hit me like a benefactor, that's Find a Bomb."

  After that, Zhang Xiaofan actually raised his hand to meet Ma Dashan, who was sacrificed, and according to that hypocritical face, he hit hard with a big ear.

  Slam!

  The sound is clear.

  Everyone froze.

  Zhang Xiaofan had raped Wang Fa by hitting Ma Qing. Now even Ma Qing's father has beaten him.

  This is very crazy. Ma Dashan's people have the title of Supreme Master, and they don't have to kneel when they see the magistrate in the hall.

  Who dares to hit him? Zhang Xiaofan dared to fight

  "You, a lawless little beast, dare to fight even against the original creation? Look how you die in a moment!" Ma Dashan was ashamed to die, in the presence of so many people, he was severely beaten by a civilian Slap

  Hitting people but not their faces, because they make people worthy.

  But Zhang Xiaofan hit him in the face.

  Ma Dashan was no longer working hard with Zhang Xiaofan. He just fought a trick right now. He was horrified to find Zhang Xiaofan's strength, which was unusually horrible. He's even more powerful than the twelfth floor of this Qi vein

  Being able to become the largest aristocrat in Longcao Township, IQ is naturally in line.

  To say that Zhang Xiaofan defeated Ma Qing was already abnormal. Now, even Ma Dashan's people can easily slap him in the air.

Everyone began to re-examine Zhang Xiaofan, who guessed how strong Zhang Xiaofan was?

  Even Wang Yuanyuan, the bride, looked at her husband with bright eyes.

  She simply felt that her father-in-law was too handsome, his heroism and bravery making her even more obsessed.

  The three old men on top were all fools, pretending to be deadheaded and daring not to fart again. Because Zhang Xiaofan's strength is extremely horrible, beyond imagination.

  These three old men, each intelligent and ghostly, were afraid that Zhang Xiaofan would hurry up, and they all rewarded them with big ears.

  It's not as simple as suffering, it also means shame.

  "Good boy, I actually have the strength of the original martial arts, my second brother-in-law has looked the other way. Haha, my brother-in-law is not simple and the future will be much bigger than me."

  The second brother-in-law laughed.

  "What? Is he a young man who has the power of martial arts? If he's so powerful, how can he lose the college entrance exam seven times? I don't think so." The elder brother-in-law would never accept the fact that he made him inferior.

  If Zhang Xiaofan were really a martial artist by origin, his so-called successful person would not even fart in front of Zhang Xiaofan.

  Earlier, he shuddered in front of Zhang Xiaofan, played big names, and looked at Zhang Xiaofan.

  It's just a day of dog barking, I don't know how high and how low.

  Zhang Tiezhu and his wife were barefoot and sad. My son even hit him right away. I'm afraid this time it's more than just going to jail. He has to lose his mind.

  Just then, a whistle came from outside.

  "An official job is here!"

  I don't know who shouted, Ma Dashan and the three old men cooled down.

  Zhang Xiaofan's mother almost fainted and was held by her husband. In fact, Zhang Tiezhu's situation is not much better.

1