Chapter 29: The whole house is blown up.
163 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You must be the official messenger who was originally invited. This time, you must make everyone in the Zhang family look good. Zhang Tiezhu, you condone your son's murder, and you're equally guilty and want to be caught in jail.

  Ma Dashan's tone was scary.

  It seems that the government house was opened by her family, and the official position was raised by her family.

  She asked the officer to catch anyone, and the officer was her son.

  "Bastard dog, you're dead! Interrupting one of Master Ben's legs, he must tell you to sit on the bottom!" Ma Qing was grumpy too.

  "We immediately welcomed the officials to sit down." St Lao was supposed to have a high degree of esteem and a consistent attitude. At this point, because Zhang Xiaofan showed too much strength, they couldn't hold him.

  I had no choice but to flatter and compliment the officer.

  "Let's do it!"

  The crowd automatically split up to make way.

  The two officers wore gold-patterned shirts, square soap caps and eleven bronze bands on their belts, each with a sword. In between walks, while the tigers patrol, majesty rises.

  Even a glance can frighten people.

  Officially, poor clothing is really very particular about the ranks. Below that rank, you should never dress.

  Ordinary military service can only wear blue sweater, but not gold sweater with gold collar and cuffs.

  There is also a strap on the belt, which is very particular for those who do not have ranks, you can wear a brass strap. The number is determined by the state. The highest number is eleven bands.

  Civilians with status can only wear black iron belts.

  If you have no money or status, you can only wear a cloth belt.

  The two officers wore gold and blue T-shirts, and there were eleven brass belts on their belts, indicating that their status was very high. Compared to ordinary Tsing Yi soap capsules, it is more advanced.

  They belong to high officials without qualifications.

  It's second only to Jiupin's officials.

  If there are ten rows of officials, it's ten ranking officers.

  Ma Dashan saw the appearance of the two officials and seemed a little confused.

  He was so grateful in his heart that his support really came through, and in fact he sent a senior official to help him deal with the Zhang family.

  "The two masters are the child's murderer, please strike down!" Ma Dashan enraged Zhang Xiaofan.

  The differences between the two high officials were cold and sharp-eyed.

  When Zhang Xiaofan saw the difference between the two officials, he immediately burst out laughing. He didn't expect to come to old acquaintances.

  Zhang Tiezhu and his wife, who did not know their son's ability, were honest people, and when they saw the two majestic and cruel officials, they were frightened. The whole body was like a bran sieve, and all the seasons were unstable.

  They regretted that their son feared that this time it would be a great disaster.

  "Quickly take this murderer to Master Ben!" Ma Qing was interrupted in one leg and died of pain. To take revenge, he held on in a breath.

  Otherwise, she would have fainted.

  "Go away!"

  Guancha's face sank and growled noisily, almost scaring Ma Qing to death.

  Ma Dashan's and Sanlao's hearts were a little slow, the gas field seemed a little bad.

  However, they did not think too much, waiting for the next second of Zhang Guan's victory.

  "Brother Zhang, we meet again!" Chen Hu walked towards Zhang Xiaofan, his majesty dissipated, and suddenly extended his hand, greeting Zhang Xiaofan with a smile.

  Plop!

  Several Ma people fell on the spot.

  The eyes of countless people fell.

  The expression on Ma Dashan's hypocritical face became extremely wonderful. Just like hell, he looked at Zhang Xiaofan and the two officials.

  Sanlao seemed to be out of breath again, and his face turned pale.

  At this moment, if they had not smelled, they would have been alive for so many years. The official sent Chen Hu's attitude towards Ma Qing and Ma Dashan.

They are all extremely bad, but when they met Zhang Xiaofan, they were all old friends.
  That's not right, it's not just meeting old friends, it's also flattering.

  The relatives of the Wang family were also astonished, as if they did not know Zhang Xiaofan, they began to re-examine and examine.

  "Brother Chen Hu is good! You two have worked hard!" Zhang Xiaofan saw the object removed from Chen Hu's hands, and the rock in his heart fell to the ground.

  The long-awaited ducal title finally fell.

"Oh, we can work for Brother Zhang, we don't have to work hard! By the way, this guy is Zhang Yang, my partner!" Chen Hu smiled and introduced another officer to Zhang Xiaofan

  Working within the system is like that, taking care of each other and supporting each other.

  "Brother Zhang Yang, hello!", Zhang Xiaofan greeted with a humble smile.

  "Haha, I've always admired Brother Zhang for a long time. Everyone is called Zhang, which has been a family for five hundred years, and I would like to ask Brother Zhang to look after him!"

  Before coming, presumably Chen Hu had already told Zhang Yang about Zhang Xiaofan's relationship with Brother Yang.

  "I don't dare take care of the two words, to say that care is also the big brother who cares for my brother!", laughed Zhang Xiaofan.

  His modest attitude made Chen Hu and Zhang Yang feel like a spring breeze, and their favor for him shot up.

  It is ridiculous that Ma Dashan and San Lao waited for the officer to arrest Zhang Xiaofan.

  As a result, they saw the three people talking and laughing, chatting like old friends.

  They were almost alive and angry.

  Ma Dashan won a lot of money, invited officials and did not support him, but he helped Zhang Xiaofan's opponent. There's nothing more terrifying in the world than this.

  "Hello, sponsor the chat, I almost forgot the business! Zhang Yang, you've come to publicize the official text of Brother Zhang's title!"

  Chen Hu smiled and presented the official documents to the public.

  "Ok!"

  Zhang Yang didn't quit, he took the Fengjue document, raised his eyes and looked at all the people present.

  Read the official text aloud with a majestic look.

  "Seal: Today there is Zhang Xiaofan, a villager in Baihua village, Longcao municipality, Ping county, Wuyi county, a great peasant country.

  When Zhang Yang finished reading the paperwork, the scene exploded.

  Ma Qing seemed to be evacuated by force, paralyzed on the ground, his face embarrassed. Now he finally understood where the arrogant capital of Zhang Xiaofan was coming from?

  It turns out this damn bastard really found a silent duke.

  Become a privileged class.

  His civilian was wounded by the nobleman, and he still provoked himself, didn't speak well, and beat him up.

  I also wanted to find Zhang Xiaofan's problem, it was beyond my control.

  "This bitch, we're so hard to hide. We won't tell you when we have the title of Duke! But I'm very happy to be in it. My son has achieved what I always wanted to do, but he didn't succeed."

  Zhang Tiezhu was so excited that Feng Shi was so excited he couldn't even say anything. I knew he was smiling.

  The three old men had shrunk involuntarily, and Longcao Xiang feared that would change.

  Although the knighthood is the lowest rank, it is a royal noble class. In the entire municipality of Longcao, no more than five people have titles.

  A municipality has a population of at least five or six thousand.

  That's equal to a thousand people who have a title, which shows how rare the aristocracy is.

  Now, the Zhang family also has a title, and the state of Zhang will soar.

  "Well, my brother-in-law's method is really good. Hidden cards are played one by one, they're all big cards. This time, the Ma family is kicked to the curb, destined to plant a big heel."

  Second brother-in-law Li Zhigang admires Zhang Xiaofan's skill.

  There are means and strength, the IQ is extremely high and the key is particularly discreet.

  Finding an opponent like this will make everyone nervous.

  The Ma family has been evil for many years, this time it can be considered retribution.

  The older brother-in-law's face became very ugly, as if he were sick. He watched the light that blossomed in Zhang Xiaofan, more and more dazzling, and easily suppressed it. It is very unpleasant to be upset in my heart.

  Cousin Huang Wei looked at his cousin in shock. He could not believe it. He was the little boy with the runny nose behind his ass.

  Compared to my cousin, what is that achievement you made in the county seat?

  He was glad his cousin had such a high achievement. In turn, Zhang Xiaofan was used as a model for learning.

  The relatives on the other side of Wang's family looked into Zhang Xiaofan's obviously different eyes.

  Full of adoration, awe, and stubborn courtship, this is the only look you can see from the mountain. In the future, Zhang Xiaofan will become his patron.

  Wang Fu was also excited, his name was well received and his blessings were overwhelming.

  The three daughters and the married couple are very promising.

  "Fu Jun, you great liar, you have great skill, why don't you tell others? That makes people worry!"

"Ah... it's not too late! I assure my wife, what will happen in the future, and never hide it." Zhang Xiaofan sustained his wife's tenderness and apologized repeatedly.

  Now that the Duke is in hand, playing Ma Qing is nothing.

  It's time for the old man to run away.

  "Zhang Xiaofan, even if he has obtained the title of Duke, is still inferior to my superior. He started attacking the superior, which is the next offense. Today, when he arrives at the county gate, he'll be asked to pay the price.

  Ma Dashan has already decided for God at this time.

  Zhang Xiaofan publicly rewarded him with a large ear-scraper, his face was sore and his face was lost. This is a great opportunity for revenge.

  "Oh, I forgot to tell you to do something right away. I recently earned the admission grade of Yuanwu College and became a student of Yuanwu College. Does this look like the legendary arrogance of heaven? Don't say it hit you. Even if I'm a little advanced, even if I get to a higher level, I'll just be beaten up in vain, holding my nose and thinking I'm unlucky.

  Zhang Xiaofan is doomed today.

  He also deliberately took the Ma's house to make a name for himself, so that everyone in Longcao Township would know that the Zhang family should not be insulted.

  Who dares to intimidate the Zhang family and then be ready to be cleansed?

  "What? You've become a student at Yuanwu University?" Ma Dashan's face changed dramatically, and he was slightly pale.

  "Huh, open your dog's eyes to see clearly" Zhang Xiaofan sneered and stretched out his right hand, moving Jin Yuanli on his body.

  Huh

  A ray of golden air appeared at the tip of the fingers.

  "Yuan Wuzhe! You've really become a Yuan Wuzhe!" Ma Dashan had doubts, but was not sure.

  At this moment, you can see Zhang Xiaofan displaying his golden spirit, he's like a completely defeated rooster.

  The Ma family must recognize him today.

1