Chapter 9: The source of Martial Arts
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If he can really advance to the source warrior, he will not have to wait until next year, and he can go to Yuanwu College to participate in the admission assessment at any time.

Becoming a strong man has always been Zhang Xiaofan's dream.

No matter how hard he tried before, he couldn't achieve it.

Unexpectedly, after gaining this super power, the dreams that were once out of reach can be realized one by one.

Packing up things, Zhang Xiaofan immediately ran to the mountains.

Now the strength has soared, he can step out three or four meters. What used to take two or three hours can now be covered in an hour. If nothing goes wrong, we'll be out of the mountains before dark.

Suddenly, Zhang Xiaofan's body trembled and felt that he was stared at by the beast.

He couldn't tell, but his hair stood on end and he felt tight all over.

In this case, the safest way is to stop immediately and observe the situation around you.

The eyes searched, and soon there was a discovery.

Just ahead of me on the left, on the cliff, was a cave.

A wolf, taller than a calf, stared at him coldly. A faint khaki horn, spinning in the body of the wolf.

Cold, bloodthirsty and ferocious.

Being stared at by his eyes, Zhang Xiaofan fell into an ice cave, and his body shape burst.

"Source Beast!"

Zhang Xiaofan groaned and uttered two words.

Next to the cave stood a remarkable herb half human in height. The wolf of the source beast level did not immediately rush down to prey on Zhang Xiaofan's prey.

But guarding the herb.

Instinct makes the super powers viewable.

[Name: Qinglongteng (green dragon vine), five ranks of lingcao.]

[ Age: 5600 years old. ]

[Vitality: 100.]

[Attribute: wood attribute source repair talent +100, wood source force +10000].

Zhang Xiaofan immediately straightened his eyes and drooled. Good guy, not only is a lingcao, but also is a fifth order lingcao.

Its attributes are even more extraordinary.

It is now possible to add the wood attribute source to the full value.

The wood source force is added fully 10 thousand points.

No wonder the source wolf will stay by the side and not leave.

This green dragon vine is the spiritual grass that Zhang Xiaofan has been searching for.

"If I can get that lingcao, I will surely be promoted to yuanwu in a very short time. The wood property source can also be upgraded to full value. The benefits to me will be unimaginable."

Zhang Xiaofan is very eager to get it.

Perhaps felt the threat, the original Wolf menacingly stare Zhang Xiaofan one eye, and gave a long scream.

"Ouch -"

The wolf is from a group of beasts, it must have other companions.

"Ho!"

"Roar!"

The roar of a wolf has come and gone, and they are approaching here quickly.

"escape!"

Without any hesitation, zhang xiaofan turned and ran.

The grass is tempting, but life is more precious. Wait for his promotion to the source of wu, then it is not too late to dig this grass.

Behind him the wolves roared and rounded him up.

Zhang Xiaofan rushed to the ground, his clothes were hanged, his skin was bleeding by thorns, and he ignored it.

As long as he is caught up by a wolf of the source beast level, he is very difficult to survive.


When the sun disappeared, zhang xiaofan finally escaped from the mountain. The roar of the wolves could no longer be heard behind him.

This narrowly escaped death, also gave zhang xiaofan a lesson.

The mountain was dangerous and could kill at any moment.

In particular, the red line of the Evil Wolf Ridge must not be easily crossed.

It's so late that my son hasn't come back yet.

Looking for someone to inquire, I learned that Zhang Xiaofan went into the mountains again. Zhang Tiezhu and his wife were only scared to death.

Immediately they found friends and family and helped to find him.

At this moment, the sky is getting dark, and it is especially dangerous to go to the mountains to find someone. Everyone is afraid to go deeper.

Feng is even crying and his eyes are swollen.

Seeing his son rushing out of the mountains, Feng's desperate rushing past, just when Zhang Xiaofan thought that his mother had to twist his ears, he did not expect Feng to hold him tightly.

"You bear child, why don't you listen to the advice, into the mountain? It's killing your father and me. "Feng's voice several times choked, and even continued to cry.

She was really scared today.

Help to find friends and relatives, neighbors, see people have been found, have left with a smile.

Before leaving also do not forget to warn "Zhang Tiezhu, this time can learn a lesson, look at your son. Not always so lucky to come back alive."

Zhang tiezhu thanked them for their kindness.

After sending him away, he screamed at his face!

Zhang Xiaofan seldom saw the old father angry, his heart felt frightened, honest kneel on the ground.

Zhang tiezhu was holding a stick, and his face was particularly ferocious. "who told you to steal medicine into the mountain again? Didn't I tell you yesterday that you were going to ask me to go with you?" He raised his stick to lash his disobedient son.

Feng quickly stood in front of her son.

"Frighten me! Don't you kill a man with a stick as thick as that?"

"Son, you are eager to tell you about it, and you will never go into the mountains to collect medicine in the future!"

When his mother cried and his father was angry and wanted to beat him, it was because he loved him.

I am afraid that he really has something wrong.

"Father, I will never dare again!" Zhang Xiaofan honestly admits that the old man's anger has eliminated a lot.

"Come back home!"

The family immediately headed home.

Zhang Xiaoban some hesitation, finally opened his mouth and said, "dad, I dug up a good herb, must immediately transplant to ling tian, or die.' Just ran all the way, the white mushroom in the medicine was damaged.

It's only 70 years old.

Only Zhang Xiaofan has this ability to ensure that it can be transplanted into a living.

"Another valuable herb?" Zhang Tiezhu was dubious.

After the results were viewed, I was almost scared to death.

Good fellow, the son unexpectedly dug up an advanced herb again.

"It's, it's like a white mushroom... Such a big plant, is at least nine rank grass above! Oh, my god. Where the hell did you find it? Every day there is a big harvest, into the mountain of wolf ridge?"

Zhang Tiezhu was so excited that he could hardly speak.

Feng also leaned forward curiously to watch, and then her expression was even more exaggerated.

"Father, this white mushroom is transplanted to our home spiritual field one night, tomorrow I will dig it away." Zhang Xiaofan also want to promote it to lingcao,and taking to change the title of Lord.

As long as there is a knight, there is also a subscription to the spirit of the field of eligibility.

At that time, there is no need to be afraid of the suppression of the Ma family.

"Good, good! You want to sell it for a fancy wedding, and dad supports you!" Zhang Tiezhu obviously underestimated his son's ambition. "Right, today I have been looking for Mr. Feng Shui to look at the auspicious day, just this month. Twenty-six. This morning, Wang Yuanyuan will go home, and my mother and I will be practical."

The Zhangs are famous poor families.

Plus Zhang Xiaofan has nothing promising, marry a daughter-in-law is a big difficulty.

Can marry with Wang Yuanyuan so beautiful, and gentle daughter-in-law, is definitely a few life accumulation to the blessing.

Ma Qing has not given up, which makes the Zhang Tiezhu wife quite some fear.

She was afraid of losing her daughter-in-law by Ma Qing.

After all, Zhang's family is not at the same level as the wealthy and powerful Ma family.

"There are only twelve days left, then I have to hurry and prepare for it!" Zhang Xiaofan wants to surprise Wang Yuanyuan on the wedding day.

When the time comes, he will wipe his slate clean and make everyone sit up and take notice.


In the evening, after Zhang Xiaofan took a break, he sat on the bed and begin impact cultivation of source wu (Martial Arts).

At the beginning of the cultivation of the source force, the twelve main qi veins are all filled with yuan li. Then open up the gas sea field.

As long as successfully opened up the gas sea dantian ,even if it really entered the realm of the martial arts.

Strength, status are not the same.

"Crack! Crack! ... "

Just like the waves lapping against the hard rock, all the sources within the twelve channels of Qi are mobilized by Zhang Xiaofan. They madly hit the wall of Dantian.

Again and again, persevere.

Finally, below Zhang Xiaofan's effort, the orifice wall of Dantian appeared a bit loose.

He was overjoyed at his imminent success.

Looking forward to this day, to more than ten years, finally he have succeed.

Boom!

All the source forces are mobilized again, all together.

Crack!

There was a crack in the wall of Dantian and then was broken in one fell swoop. The barrier between the twelve main veins and Dantian was opened, just like Wanchuan returned to the sea.

All the source forces are poured into Dantian (field), and then continue to gather to form a source of vortex.

"Clattering!"

After the formation of the source force vortex in Dantian, Zhang Xiaofan immediately felt that there was a golden source in the void, and enters the body from his capillary. Then follow the veins and finally gather into Dantian.

Gold source force (Jinyuanli) vortex is also increasing.

His cultivation is constantly improving.

"Is this the realm of the source Wu? It's amazing! The speed of cultivation is at least three times faster than before. And even if I don't practice, the source will continue to increase automatically."

Zhang Xiaofan experienced a new era of cultivation, full of joy and curiosity.

In the past, only the source force was stored in the Qi vein, and its capacity was limited. After all the reserves are full, it will no longer be able to accommodate more sources.

Now, it has opened up the Dantian Qi sea, and more sources can accommodate it.

The Dantian is as vast as the ocean.

"Wonderful! I have now become a source of wu and I am already qualified to apply for admission to Yuanwu College. As long as I pass, I can formally become a student of Yuanwu College."

Zhang Xiaofan discovered that the Jinyuan force vortex in Dantian is unstable, and it may even be scattered if it is affected by unfavorable factors.

Now is to continue to practice, and consolidate the realm of Qi.

His golden attribute source repair talent reached 95, plus promotion to the realm of the source of martial arts, the practice, At the time of cultivation, the Jinyuan force has been mobilized in all directions. All converge towards his position.

The momentum is staggering.

There are several villagers in the village who are practicing Jinyuanli. They are all surprised to find that they have an invisible big hand with them to rob jinyuan force.

They simply can't win.

"What's going on? Has anyone in our village been promoted to the original Wu (Martial Arts)?"

Immediately, the villagers rejected the idea.

They understand the cultivation of everyone in the village. It is impossible for anyone to be promoted to the source of Wu.

2