Chapter 18 Harm to others and yourself
284 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unfortunately, people are not as good as god.

Ma qing could not have imagined that Zhang Xiaofan has now become a source of Wu (Source warrior), and most of the people who died at that time were Liu Ergou.


In the deep mountains, Liu Ergou took Zhang Xiaofan to the inside.

"Hell, Laohu, where are they going?" Liu Ergou. "Xiaofan, if you don't want to find them, you can dig your own medicine grass! Uncle Liu knows that there is a lot of valuable herbs in one place, and I will take you to make a fortune!"

Liu Ergou mysteriously smile.

Zhang Xiaofan had already noticed a slight anomaly at this time, and he did not break.

Want to see what Liu Ergou exactly  wants to do?

"Uncle Liu is the best for me! I dug a valuable herb, I asked Uncle Liu to drink!" Zhang Xiaofan acting with Liu Ergou.

"Ha ha, you are a sensible child!”

From Liu Ergou mouth corner emerged a trace of not easy to detect sneer.

He guessed that he had never seen a fool who was better deceived than Zhang Xiaofan.

Under the leadership of Liu Ergou, they gradually approached the dangerous red line.

"Uncle Liu, this is where to go? In front of the evil wolf ridge, I heard that there are many source beasts that eat people, I dare not go." Zhang Xiaofan showed a scared expression.

In fact, he is trying to try the Emperor's new knife.

If you can kill a source beast, you must be able to sell a lot of money.

"You don't understand that, do you? Valuable herbs are in the danger zone. Don't worry, uncle Liu is very familiar with the route ahead, and the dangerous area where the active beasts are entrenched can be avoided in advance."

Liu Ergou slammed his chest.

"Don't hesitate, the valuable herbs can not wait for someone, in case someone is robbed first, there is no place to regret it." Half cheated at Zhang Xiaofan, Liu Er is pulling crossed the red line.

The two entered the wolf ridge.

Liu Ergou's eyes turned around, thinking about how to hang Zhang Xiaofan.

He took Ma Qing's advantage.

As long as things are done, there are even more benefits.

"Oh... can't walk!" After Liu Xiaogou took Zhang Xiaofan to climb a mountain, he sat down on the ground and gasped. "Xiaofan, you are young and strong, or you take a step first, Uncle Liu will come later. See the hills in front of you? On the mountain, there are many valuable herbs. It is even possible to find the grass."

Finally, Liu Ergou showed his fangs.

This is to call Zhang Xiaofan to go to death.

From time to time, the sound of the dull beasts was horrifying.

If Zhang Xiaofan listened to Liu Ergou, he would sneak in and immediately be killed by the source beast.

Because the source beast has a strong sense of territory.

Not to mention human beings, even if other source beasts have entered their territory, they will be attacked.

"Uncle Liu, I dare not go... How dare I!" Zhang Xiaofan shook his head like a rattle.

"What are you afraid of? A young man needs courage, or people will laugh at you for being a coward…” Liu Ergou use all kinds of means,  abduction, intimidation, aggressor, but Zhang Xiaofan refused to go alone.

No way, he had to stand up and lead Zhang Xiaofan.

When they reached the bottom of the mountain, they heard a roar from above.

 "Roar!"

Scared Liu Ergou, almost did kneel on the ground.

Immediately thought of the benefits of Ma Qing, Liu Ergou bite his teeth and decided to fight.

"Xiaofan, don't be afraid. Uncle Liu knows a safe route and promises not to be discovered by the source beast." Liu Ergou forced to calm down and lead the way.

After a while, the two had climbed halfway up the mountain.

Liu Ergou is estimated to be almost the same. He decided to lure Zhang Xiaofan deeper, and then throw off.

"Xiaofan, there are valuable herbs in front of me, and quickly keep up!" said, Liu Ergou suddenly accelerated the speed of climbing. He went forward for another two hundred meters, and estimated that Zhang Xiaofan must have fallen behind.

Looking around, He found that Zhang Xiaofan stood on the mountainside and did not move.

Liu Ergou almost died of anger.

"Come up!" Liu Er’s vest was full of sweat, and the voice was low and he waved at Zhang Xiaofan. There is a source of beasts on the peak, and he will never dare to call Zhang Xiaofan.

If it weren’t for the benefit of Ma Qing’s promise, he would never enter such a dangerous place.

Zhang Xiaofan still stood still did not move, as timid cowardice.

“Come on!”

Liu Ergou is a little anxious. He does not entice Zhang Xiaofan to the site of the source beast. How can he kill Zhang Xiaofan?

This anxiety made his voice louder.

 "Roar!"

The angry beast screamed.

Boy, the figure of a black giant bear appears. It glared at two fierce eyes, and stared at Liu Ergou.

"My god... "Liu Ergou almost did not faint on the spot.

He had thought about killing Zhang Xiaofan, and the result was that he was hurting himself .

Liu Ergou fled to the mountain rolling with climbing, and shouted to Zhang Xiaofan to save his life. At this time, he still wanted to lie to Zhang Xiaofan to be a fall guy for him.

"Didn't uncle Liu say he knew how to avoid the animals? I trust that you will find a hiding place. See you later." Zhang Xiaofan left a sentence, did not see the shadow.

He is a source warrior, and the speed of running away is far less than that of Liu Ergou.

"Ah, oh oh..." came a scream from Liu Ergou.

Zhang Xiaofan sighed silently, hope that the harm of uncle Liu can die happy point. Or suffer less.

As for letting him go back to save people, he is not that great.

After escaping, Zhang Xiaofan began to look around for valuable herbs. Once in a while, we have to dig more.

Different from the last time, this time has a strong strength, coupled with a good weapon, his courage is a lot more. Even if the encounter with the general beast of origin, he have the power of a battle.

The danger zone contains many valuable herbs because few people visit it.

Zhang Xiaofan dug no less than ten herbs of the fifth order or more along the way.

He could not help thinking of the uncle Yu who sold herbs. Really don't know where uncle Yu dug up so many valuable herbs?

The cultivation of Uncle Yu certainly did not reach the realm of the source.

Today's luck can only be regarded as general, not to mention the grass, even the nine-order, ten-order herbs have not dug a strain.

The main goal of Zhang Xiaofan’s entry into the mountain today is to dig into the green dragon vine.

Just dig it into your hands and you won't have to venture into the mountains to pick up the herbs. Direct use of super ability directly, cultivate herb to go in the home.

It is guaranteed that the one who is hired by Ma Jiahua with a high salary is a hundred times more powerful.

Every now and then, Zhang Xiaofan can cultivate a grass.

All the way through, finally came to the discovery of the green vine cliff below.

 "Roar!"

Zhang Xiaofan was greeted by the roar of the Wolf.

I didn't expect to have just arrived at someone else's site. Just after the thief's heart, He was discovered by others.

However, Zhang Xiaofan did not escape this time.

Instead, he clenched the emperor's knife and stared at the tall source wolf on the cliff.

Brush!

Two shadows rushed to Zhang Xiaofan with a hurricane.

The wolves were equally large and could pounce with astonishing speed. But they don't have a khaki halo. That means they have not reached the source of the original beast.

Like humans, it is not so easy for the beast to achieve the realm of the original beast.

"Good!"

Zhang Xiaofan mobilized in the field of Jin Yuan force, into the body and poured into the blade.

"Shucks!”

The golden knives appeared on the blade immediately.

Shout!

Raise a hand to aim at to attack of evil Wolf, head is a knife.

The beast's reaction was extremely agile, turning his head and actually wanting to hide.

Too bad it underestimated its opponent.

Zhang Xiaofan's speed is a bit faster than it, and it's a knife in its neck.

"Crack!”

The whole Wolf had its head cut off at the neck.

"Ow!”

"Ow!”

Another wolf was scared to run on the spot, and turned around with his tail.

After Zhang Xiaofan advanced to the realm of Yuanwu, he tried his hand and easily defeated the source of the source wolf. He took the bloody Emperor's knife and looked up at the tall, handsome wolf on the cliff.

"Come on, let us compete! That green vine, I'll have it" Zhang Xiaofan proudly shouted.

Before he approached the cave on the cliff, the Wolf who was stationed directly jumped down.

Good guy, nearly ten meters high, it steadily landed.

Two earthy yellow rings appear on the surface of its body and flow constantly.

The Wolf of general, those who cultivate is soil source force.

That's why many people call them coyotes.

Brush it!

When the source wolf came up, he grabbed three paws against Zhang Xiaofan. Its claws like steel hook as sharp, flashing cold awn.

Zhang Xiaofan also won't what severe move, and the instinct of the cross knife is in front of him.

Bam, bam!

With all three claws caught on the knife, the power is extraordinary.

His tiger's mouth was severely painful and burst directly. The emperor's knife in his hand almost fell to the ground.

This pretty wolf is too powerful.

 "Roar!"

Its claws failed to kill Zhang Xiaofan, and the body looked forward, and opened the blood basin and bite into Zhang Xiaofan's head.

The smell was foul.

Zhang Xiaofan thought that with the promotion to the realm of the source of wu, will be able to kill the Wolf.

Now after the fight, only to know its fierce.

The difference in strength is too great.

If you fight again, there will be only one dead road.

In the face of the bloody mouth of the source wolf, Zhang Xiaofan grabbed the medicine basket and slammed it into his mouth.

He himself took the knife back and turned and fled.

 "Roar!"

The source wolf is still chasing after it. Fortunately, this beast is only chasing twenty or thirty meters before pursuing him again.

It turned back before jumping back into the cave, and continued to guard the green vine.

This is the fear of Zhang Xiaofan’s decision to leave the mountain.

It is also very smart.

Zhang Xiaofan took a small life, even if he escaped several mountains, he still felt afraid after the burst.

It had been a very short fight, and he really felt death coming.

"Although I am promoted to the realm of martial arts, it does not mean invincible. We must be very careful in the future. We must never be as impulsive or arrogant as we were this time." Zhang Xiaofan summed up the lessons.

The original Wolf failed this challenge, like a splash of cold water on his head.

Let his head start hot, become clear again.

Since the adjoining of the realm of Yuanwu people ten days ago, Zhang Xiaofan’s heart has begun to expand. It is good to return to reason now.

You can live longer.

"Wait, beast! Wait for my promotion to the two star source of Wu realm, and I'll come back to you to settle accounts." Zhang Xiaofan's hard-to-eat herbs, all of which were ruined. He had to go home with a depressed face.

3