1 – Parasite
596 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

This is the start of story

 


 

Location: Somewhere on board a leviathan

 

A female protoss can be seen restricted by the internal limbs of the leviathan.

The flickering of her blue eyes indicate the stirring of her consciousness.

She gazes around in disgust as she realises, she has been captured by zerg.

 

“Little protoss you’ve finally woken.”

A voice speaks out as a figure walks into view.

“Oh and don’t even try to reach out to your brothers and sisters through the khala. My psionic veil will prevent that, and it will only cause you pain.”

 

“Brothers, sisters can you…”

A sharp pain assaults the protoss as she attempts to use the khala despite being told it wouldn’t work.

 

“I told you so.” The figure sighs.

 

The protoss focuses on here captor, wondering why she always seemed to have such bad luck.

“Sarah Kerrigan, or would you prefer ‘The Queen of Blades’. To what do I owe the pleasure.”

The protoss voice drips with distain.

 

“To think you would know me, I’m flattered.”

As the leader of the entire zerg swarm stops in front of the protoss.

“Since you already know me care to introduce yourself?”

Kerrigan says first gesturing to herself then towards the constricted protoss.

 

“L-Lasadis…”

She said as she was unsure as to why the queen of blades would care for her name

 

“Lasadis, I have a problem you see. And you’re just the help I need to fix it.”

Kerrigan says as a smirk appears on her face.

 

“W-w-what do you mean!? There is no way I would ever help the likes of you!”

Lasadis said defiantly, though she knew that she was terrified of what could potentially be in store for her.

 

“Have you ever heard what happened to the ark that fled Kaldir?”

Kerrigan inquired somewhat ominously.

 

Lasadis recalled her memories, muttering to herself in the process, about the news of the battle on Kaldir.

She remembers how an ark attempted to flee from the planet and travel to Shakuras before all communications with the ship become erratic before ceasing.

It was latter found that a Broodmother named Niadra had somehow infiltrated and taken over the ship.

We only known this as they were the dying thoughts of our brothers and sisters through the khala.

It was hypothesised that a protoss host was used to infiltrate the ship.

a protoss host used to infiltrate the ship. Wait… don’t tell me…”

Lasadis completely lost the veneer of defiance she once had and all that remained was fear.

 

“It’s exactly as you think.”

Said Kerrigan calmly as she leaned towards her captive.

“It doesn’t matter whether you want to help me or not, just you being protoss is enough.”

She whispered to Lasadis as she scratched her nail across the face of the key to removing all protoss presence in this system.

She leaned back and created a parasitic larva that she placed with the captured protoss.

 

A scream of agony could be heard all around the leviathan.

Eliciting some initial surprise from some nearby zerglings, but they quickly went back to doing whatever zerglings do when not tearing the swarms’ enemies to pieces.

 


 

Sorry for chapter being relatively short in comparison to other stories. I'm thinking of keeping them around the length as it helps me to sort my ideas rather than just spewing out my thoughts. The length may increase as I get more confident in writing, but that is no promise!

 

And if you don’t know what a leviathan is:

https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Leviathan

 

Also made a slight edit of "protoss ship" to "ark" as I found out the proper name for it:

https://starcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Daelaam_Ark

 

20