Chapter 13. Preparations Done
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Jack appeared bewildered as he observed the pill Hamza held in his palm. After hearing the explanation, he looked at it quizzically.

 

“Are you certain about this?” Jack asked

 

Jack took the pill and examined it closely with his eyes. He couldn’t believe that such things existed in the future where people used magic. For him, this future was weird in many ways. Jack pondered for a second.

 

He gazed at Hamza ith a mixture of emotions, uncertain how to respond. The two people had been so kind and helpful without any ulterior motives. Jack recollected how many people he had encountered on his journey who had been kind to him.

 

“You can trust me. Just swallow it and wait for it to take effect. At this point, you owe me,” Hamza said with a chuckle.

 

Further adding on, Hamza stated, “I expect you to shoulder more burdens. I’m not as skilled a fighter as you believe me to be,” while looking at his fist. Hamza had faced the grim reality that he just couldn’t measure up to the originals in terms of skills and the application of those skills. He just could copy the stats of the individuals. experience was something he lacked in spades. nothing could fill that gap. for now, he could only do so much till he got to go to DC.  

 

After a brief pause, Hamza continued, “But if I can do anything to assist you, I will. Believe me when I say I need you more than you will ever need little ol’ me,” he said with a smile. observer lips curled up with a smile. She liked Hamza’s answer a lot.

 

Jack had no words to express. He humbly bowed at a 90-degree angle to show his gratitude, smiling faintly as he bowed. Words were not necessary. Jack understood their intent and was very grateful for it.

 

I wonder if it works Jack thought to himself.

 

As he was about to put the pill in his mouth, Hamza interjected, “It will be painful, so be prepared for the most excruciating pain,” he added.

 

Jack closed his eyes and swallowed the pill. Hamza and the observer watched him with anticipation. Suddenly, Jack clenched his left severed elbow, and his eyes turned red with the intensity of the pain. Hamza nodded to the observer.

 

“I need my pet iguana, you hear me?” she exclaimed as she rushed to Jack, who was wobbling in pain on the rocky ground, screaming.

 

“AHHHHHHH!”

 

She commenced her healing process. Her hands emitted a white and purplish glow as the energy swirled and enveloped Jack slightly. The observer knelt near Jack, tending to him, while Hamza held onto Jack’s hands and feet to prevent him from making erratic movements. They looked at Jack, who was experiencing unbearable agony.

 

It won’t ease the pain, but it will restore some of your stamina. I’m sorry, Jack, but it was the only way Hamza  recalled what had happened a few hours earlier. 

 

 

========================================================================================

 

A few hours earlier, Hamza sat with the observer, who was healing him while he used his abilities to check something. Despite the healing process, Hamza felt restless and bored.

 

“I’m getting tired of staying in one place, and Observer’s incessant humming is getting on my nerves,” he thought, glancing at her with annoyance. However, the observer persisted in touching him, purposely running her fingers over his chest.

 

“Stop it,” Hamza said with a frown, swatting her hands away.

 

“But I need to heal,” she pleaded, giving him puppy eyes.

 

Hamza gave her a blank stare before letting out a heavy sigh.

 

“I’ll let her be, as long as she doesn’t cross the line, for now,” he thought, allowing her to continue with the healing process.

Can we build IT?

(S-tier ability)

Can create anything as long as you have the conception in your puny brain. There are no limits. (varies by the type of thing you want to create and how much GP you have)

it will tell the required amount as well.

[Your mad lucky mf. this is a fucking cheat. Even all isekai Mcs would be jealous]

that completely depends upon what the object and its attributes are.[will display before creating]

Bruh, you're going to find out the hard way that using it

 

 

 

 “I just needed to think for it to appear right,” he thought. As the game screen appeared in front of his eyes. However, the relief was short-lived as the screen got too close to his retina, causing him to scream in pain.

 

“AAAhhh. Back up. My eyessss. You stupid system,” he cursed, covering his eyes. He rubbed them and opened them slowly, finding the screen at a safer distance.

 

Observer seemed unfazed by his outburst as she continued to stare at him, entranced for some reason.

 

“That was so intentional. I'll tear you apart when we get into the origin void, you damn system,” Hamza thought, still irritated.

 

As he looked at the skill he had acquired, Hamza had some bizarre ideas.

 

“The name is amusing, though. Let's try some stupid ideas,” he said, grinning mischievously at the game screen.

 

“First, let's try the best thing I can think of,” he said, his mind racing with possibilities.

 

Skill

Target Detection

 target detection 

No matter which place the target goes or where it hides once you touch it or it touches you can perceive its movements and location instantly.

 

 

 

Hamza smiled as he gazed at the skill that had just appeared. "So I can create skills. I'm officially broken now," he exclaimed, bursting into laughter.

 

As he chuckled, the system displayed the GP required for the skill, but there was only one thing written under requirements – an infinity symbol. Hamza's laughter died down immediately, replaced by confusion.

 

The system popped up with a message:

 

“BAHAHAHA you thought I didn’t foresee your weird ass abusing the skills” A text appeared. It was the system. As Hamza looked annoyed by the pop up. He figured as much. Nothing was that easy.

 

“Explain. Why can’t I have skills?”

 

“The skills in general are cheats that override the current Omniverse to fit one individual. You don't have that much power in your avatar form. Also, forget ever getting another skill or something like that. Your avatar is at the near-core limit of what is allowed. Any more and you'll not only kill your avatar. You're a smartass trying to pull a fast one."

 

Hamza pondered on this for a few minutes, and a smirk appeared on his face.

 

I have another idea similar to this, but I wonder if it will be nerfed as well.

 

"Alright, let's try something else. How about a weapon?" he said enthusiastically.

 

He pondered on what type of weapon would be versatile enough for him to use, and after a few moments, an idea struck him.

 

 

Green Lantern ring

Description

 

A weapon used by the green lantern core in DC

 

 

It can create constructs using your imagination with no limits. The stronger the will the stronger the constructs. Using willpower as fuel.

 

[Green lantern ring] [Required GP points 10,000,000 points]

 

Hamza's excitement turned to disappointment when he saw the required GP points for the Green Lantern ring - a whopping 10,000,000 points.

 

 "You've got to be kidding me. Wtf. Why is it so expensive? How do you expect me to get that much?" he grumbled.

 

"It's a Green Lantern ring. What did you expect? There are no bargain sales here. You get what you pay for," the system retorted with a text displayed.

 

As Hamza pondered on his situation, he assessed his own abilities and brainstormed ideas to work around the issue. With a smirk, he made some adjustments to his plan, eager to test something new.

 

 

 

Custom lantern ring

Description

Limitations

 

 

 

A weapon used by the Lantern cores in DC

 

 

 

 

It can create constructs using your imagination with no limits. The stronger the emotions the stronger the constructs. Using all emotion as fuel.

Can only be used by Hamza. Aside from him nobody can even activate it.

 

Active duration For only daytime 12 hours.

 

Cool down 30 minutes before reuse. Can’t be used at night

 

 

“This should do let’s see,” he said as he looked keenly for the estimated cost.

 

[Custom lantern ring] [Required GP points 8,000,000]

 

Examining the estimated cost for his custom lantern ring, Hamza let out a frustrated sigh. "Seriously? How much of a damn pain do you want it to be for me to afford something reasonable?" he grumbled.

 

The system responded with a sarcastic remark, taunting him for his failure.

 

"Keep on dreaming, burh. This weapon alone is a cheat item. Try thinking of something of your noob level. It would suit you better."

 

“Oh yeah, definitely a better system is on my list. Even being useless it would serve me better thank you” Hamza said with a smirk

 

“Fuck you,” The system said

 

The system retorted with profanity, and Hamza turned his attention to finding a more practical solution.

 

“It’s a bummer but let's just do something about Jack Arm.” He thought.

 

“There is a limit to the restriction as well. So keep that in mind. You can’t abuse the restriction mechanic so don’t even bother.” The system added on.

 

However, the system reminded him of the limit to the restriction mechanic and warned him against trying to abuse it. Keeping this in mind, Hamza created an item that would be affordable by adding several limitations and drawbacks. He noticed drawbacks were necessary

 

 

Custom M- pill

Description

Limitations

 

A pill with extraordinary properties.

 

Upon consumption, it can heal severe wounds as well as restore even dismembered body parts. Can’t be reused or replicated.

Can only be used by Samurai Jack. It won’t work with anyone else.

 

Active duration For only 5 minutes.

 

While restoring limbs all senses are blocked as well as the pain threshold is 200% increased.

 

During Activation time the person will experience excruciating pain if he has dismembered limbs. The limb restoration will be done within the activation time. Can cause trauma if weak-willed.

 

 

With high hopes, Hamza examined the thing he had envisioned and was pleased to see that it was somewhat affordable.

 

"This is such a highway robbery. My damn broken abilities cost less than a fifth of this," he grumbled.

The system responded bluntly,

 

[Custom M-pill] [Required GP points 500]

 

“Take it or leave it, buddy”

 

Despite the high cost, Hamza considered it a good deal and wished he could give some abilities with Jack using the pill, but he was currently broke.

 

Determined to move forward with his plan, Hamza decided to patronize the system and see if he could get a discount. He couldn't help but feel satisfied with his purchase, believing it to be a steal. As he clicked the confirmation button.

Let’s go forward with this.

 

 

Total GP

 

90GP

Attribute stats

5 points left.

 

 

A portal-like object expelled the pill that he had envisioned. Hamza picked it up, examining the vibrant colors and spiral design that he found appealing. He looked at his remaining GP, contemplating his next move.

 

I have something devious in mind      A sly smirk crept onto his face. He made something that would help him later

100 Gp points were used for creation again. The "can we build it?" ability limitation will not stack and will only occur after in the next 72 hours at any time anywhere anyplace because the ability was used for 2 times in a day

-=====================-==================-==============

Currently, It had been three minutes since Jack ingested the pill, and his screams reverberated through the desert. Three minutes felt like an eternity for jack as he writhed in excruciating pain. His screams echoed through the barren desert, bouncing off the rocks and sand. The sound was deafening, almost otherworldly. He was writhing in agony, and even Hamza winced at the sight.

 

"Come on, Jack, I know you can handle this," Hamza encouraged him.

 

Observer was doing her best to heal Jack somewhat, and slowly but surely, his arm began to reform. Muscles and nerves worked together to create a hand, and every bone was meticulously reformed as the muscle adjusted to its new form. It was hard to look at for both Hamza and Observer waited anxiously for the five minutes to pass.

 

After what felt like hours, the pain began to subside. Jack's screams turned into ragged gasps as he lay there, drained and exhausted. The silence was almost deafening, and Hamza and Observer let out a collective sigh of relief. Jack hand was fully formed, and he looked at it, remembering the intense battle with Aku that had nearly killed him. It was a close call, but he had emerged victorious. With labored breaths, he managed to say,

 

"It worked."

 

All three of them nodded, taking a breather after the ordeal.

2