Chapter 110: Bait Taken and Dignity in Shambles
306 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I find the current situation more than acceptable.” Konohora said with a smile. Hey, no, wait a minute, that was definitely a smirk. 

I squinted at her. 

“Weirdo.” 

“Does being in the dungeon not excite you a bit?” Konohora said, already beginning to strip off her clothes. 

I was definitely going to murder myself an assassin after this for this one. 

“I can’t say it doesn’t but… three times? Three times we’ve done this in a hostile environment, or at least semi-hostile. That’s three times too many…” 

I spoke but even while doing so, I was already stripping off my shirt and shoes. There was never any good or sexy way to take off socks and shoes. Hell, there was barely a good way. Standing up, with the only ground and nothing to sit on? There was no good way at all. 

Still, this would be… interesting. I’d have to focus the whole time on making sure I, or more likely Konohora, wasn’t about to be stabbed in the back. I’d have less than seconds to react. I’d have to trust my instincts and Analyze far more than I’d like to because my mind definitely wouldn’t be fast enough alone. 

But it wasn’t like it was all bad. A genuine smile tugged at my lips as I saw Konohora shed her robes and the shirt she wore underneath. She wore no bra and I could feel the primal part of me smiling just as wide as I was. Her tits seemed all the more beautiful in the sun’s light, outside in this small jungle. 

It almost felt even better to see Konohora’s eyes fall onto my body. For obvious reasons, at least to me, I didn’t really like to pay attention to what I looked like. It would only upset me bit by bit. That said… it wasn’t the same body I had even a few months ago. Wait, a month ago. All that training with Silva’s Grace had quite the effect… I was fit before but now I looked like I was an athlete. Muscles could clearly be seen and I looked like I ran marathons for a living. 

Soon, we both stood nude in the light and despite being watched, I tried to just enjoy the moment. This was a small microcosm of how I felt. In danger, could die, can’t do anything about it right now, might as well enjoy what I can. Forever and always it seemed. 

Konohora walked closer with her auburn hair glistening and I had to raise an eyebrow at her next words. 

“I will be on top.” 

I chuckled lightly. 

“Far be it from me to make a Truth Priestess a liar.” 

I laid down on the ground… in just such a way that our shadows were towards our feet. The closer for the assassin the better so they almost assuredly would come out of our shadows. If our shadows were near our head, well… I was only C-Rank, facing against a B-Rank. 

Then, for a moment, all thought left me as Konohora squatted down and I stared up at her gorgeous body and massive assets. It was a sight I’d seen before… but never like this. Drug fueled out of my brain resting above me was one thing, in bed with a roof our heads was another, but never crouching like that underneath the beautiful sun. Well, probably a sun. Maybe a sun? A miniature sun at the very least? It was hard to know really when- 

Konohora grabbed my cock and I realized I’d let my old problem of lack of focus rear up again. That hadn’t happened in a while… I think. My brain- ah. Yes, no, it was much better to focus on, ah, Konohora right now. I could feel her hand gently going up and down my shaft, before she bent down further, putting it against her pussy. Only to drop a little as- 

“OOF. How, heavy are you?!” 

Konohora’s smile morphed into a small deadpan look. 

“The increase in my strength also increased bone density and muscle weight.” 

“God… you must weight like five hundred pou- OOOH.” 

Suddenly I could feel the ground shaking underneath me and my hips try to start giving out as Konohora put her hands on my chest… and began to rapidly piston off and on above me. I was immune to pain, not kinetic force. It was like a freight train was fucking the life out of me. And her strength applied… all over. She was squeezing my dick so hard with her vagina that I was momentarily worried something was going to give. 

She moved her hands to my wrists, pinning me to the earthen ground, and dominated the entire ‘conversation’. Still… I couldn’t help myself. 

“Shouldn’t a truth priestess be able to accept their weight?” 

That earned me a few much, much harder slams into my torso and at this point, I was starting to doubt the integrity of my mortal coil. Any normal person would be literal paste, bones crushed, organs splayed apart. Mine was stronger than most… but it was still starting to creak ominously. But god… my dick. My fucking dick was in the vice grip of the century and I felt like my eyes were going to roll into the back of my head. 

Oh god that felt so good. 

It was at this point I remembered something. No, it wasn’t the assassin, I’d never forgotten about him for even a moment. It was that I was a demon. And demons don’t have children. Which meant there was almost no reason for me to ‘hold back.’ 

…Except for the fact that Konohora was clearly just getting started. I didn’t know if any of it was an act, but moans began to stretch out into the pre-historic jungle. I was sure at this point Tyler and Riary would be able to hear them. My own grunts and breaths of exertion were leaving me, along with moans. It felt like we were reaching a crescendo, building up to that magical point where we could both cum and be more than just a little satisfied with the results, the minutes passing in beautiful orgasmic pleasure.

…So of course that was the exact moment the assassin struck. 

Like a bolt of lightning, faster than even I could perceive, the assassin shot out of our shadows and had a dagger pointed straight for Konohora’s neck. The distance was stupidly small. The time taken less than I could believe. Seconds were practically eternities compared to how fast a B-Rank focused on speed could move about a foot. There was no way in this world or the next I could ever have reacted to it. 

And I didn’t. 

There was a piercing scream and blood splattered against the ground. The next second, a bolt of heat and fire unlike anything I’d seen before landed, showering all three of us in an icy blue that froze me to my bones. 

Above Konohora, past her frozen face, was the Assassin. It took me a moment to digest what had happened. I may have been too slow to react… but I had never been relying on just ‘myself’ in a way. I’d bet our safety on my instincts honed for a straight month, only recently, from being constantly attacked. My analyze had felt him beginning to move, his muscles contracting, even before he had jettisoned forward. My tail had already been moving to pierce where he was going to be. Even with that… it was only because my tail had stabbed through his torso that his aim had swerved slightly to the right. Instead of piercing straight through Konohora’s neck… it had only cut through half of it, missing her spine. The cut scared me. It may have come from a dagger but it was just like Tyler’s aura. Even much weaker… he’d been able to cut multiple feet. For an assassin? I was so, so eternally grateful he had focused on ‘length’ instead of ‘width’. 

It was still a lethal injury… for anyone but Konohora. Healing from a severed head might have been impossible, but a gaping wound that went through an artery? That was doable. 

I realized our position the next moment, iced. Frozen. Riary had used her new understanding of fire to its utmost and froze us… completely. She had been too far to properly aim and couldn’t risk tipping off the assassin. 

So she’d blind fired as soon as she heard the shout. 

That was all the time I’d get, already, the ice was cracking. Konohora was healing, Tyler and Riary were running over, and the assassin was staring down at me with steely gray eyes, and white hair, and his face was… empty. No expression, no emotions, just an empty face with empty eyes. I could feel my tail, piercing through a lung most likely. He had moved enough that I’d definitely missed the heart. 

The ice shattered, the assassin was too close. He was already stabbing again. My tail lengthened and a shield coated in a blue aura suddenly appeared and battered him, launching him into the air. A bolt of flame came for him… but he wasn’t B-Rank for nothing. He dodged. I don’t know how, but he dodged, moving mid air in what I had considered an impossible way only a few seconds ago. He fell into a shadow, slipping out of sight. 

Tyler stood steady, Konohora quickly got up, healing her neck, Riary stood at a distance with fire ready, and I scrambled to get up. 

“Where?” Tyler said simply, in full battle mode. 

“Focusing.” I could feel him sliding through shadows, but he knew we could sense him now. What was disturbing was that he wasn’t giving up. I’d have more than settled for scaring him away right now. Killing a B-Rank Assassin would be… tough. 

“Damage?” Konohora croaked out, blood still splurting from a geyser from the artery she was healing. I hadn’t even noticed the splatter of blood covering us. 

“Lung pierced. Bleeding profusely from the chest. Severe injury.” I could almost feel him weakening. Tyler shield bashing him off my tail had done him no favors with my tail extended. I’d definitely cut up his insides a good deal. I might have even nicked his heart. 

It seemed he could hear us, because that seemed to be the final straw. He began to shadow slip away. In only moments, I couldn’t follow him anymore. That was… bad. Which was annoying. I wanted to scare him off, but him leaving didn’t make me feel any better. Besides dead… there was no good situation with this. Now he knew we could detect him, he’d do much better with stealth. Hell, he probably knew I could detect him. He’d go after literally anyone else. 

“He’s gone.” I said glumly. 

All the tension in Tyler’s body seemed to leave all at once. He turned towards Konohora, who was naked and covered in blood down her side, but fully healed up with her hand no longer pressed against her neck. Tyler blinked, seeming to realize exactly what he was seeing for the first time. He then turned to me, seeing me also covered in Konohora’s blood, fully naked, and my dick fully erect. 

With the adrenaline from the threat of death fading away… my dick then chose the absolute fucking possible worst time to cum, landing on the ground, while Riary and Tyler stared at me with a feeling of shock, both their faces soon turning beet red.  

God damn it. I’m going to kill the assassin if it’s the last thing I do. 

20