Prolog
114 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scrolling through steam I found nothing of interest lately since I’m mostly busy with work the last couple of weeks right now I’m having my winter holiday and I’m looking for a game that would be enjoyable but nothing seems fun, I did try some popular games like genshin impact which was ok, but it was boring for me, and the story is great… at least that is what I have heard from YouTube videos and a bit of wiki reading. I had played this genshin impact till the treasure hoarder story and then I stop, for a couple of reasons but mostly because I didn’t care about the story much and I didn’t like the fighting mechanic, I am not saying it’s a bad game by any means, and it has many aspects that make it good but it’s just not the right fit for me you know.

Then I move on to honkai impact and oh boy… lest ignore that one… I don’t want to talk about It, anyway moving on, later I tried tower of fantasy it was also all right, but again not my thing if I have to say something good about it that would be the giggle physic that they did it perfectly.

Not all hope is lost I stumble on the game after watching a certain ‘bear animatronics pizzeria theory’ YouTuber that was telling the lore of the game. I became interested in it and I check it out it and it was just right to fit for me and it’s called hollow knight it was a fun game, I was terrible at it but I still liked it I played most of the time during my Winter holidays and although I had just recently rage quit after staying stuck at a boss for a goddamn long time and decide to take a quick break to cool myself off so later I can go back at it and beat that MOTHER FUCKER AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO DESTROY THAT INSECT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!!!

So right now, I’m scrolling through the Steam shop and found nothing of interest, I went to the steam library and see if any of the old games caught my attention, and you know what, one game did.

it was one of my top 5 fav games of all time although I haven’t played it for a long time it was a pretty fun game, I click on it and the big words that said Terraria popped out.

I haven’t played it since the version 1.3.5.3 release and the latest update seems pretty cool with the Shimmer water, new bosses, and items I haven’t seen all of it just a quick glimpse I downloaded some texture packs and then I hop on to tmodloader, not vanilla Terraria since I want to play it modded.

Looking at the first opening shot of the Re-logic logo and following it with music gave me a sense of nostalgia.

I lick on the workshop and find the list of mods I was going to download, some that I’m familiar with and some brand-new ones that would make in-game life easier.

(A'N; here is the list)

[Recipe browser]

It’s a useful mod and I don’t want to search it on the wiki the whole time.

[Magic storage]

I’m terrible at sorting items this will just make my life and time easier.

[Camping]

I don’t want to make a house on the fly this is just better, and the materials are cheap to make a tent, so it is worth it.

[Heart Crystal & Life Fruit Glow]

I don’t want to miss it when I need it.

[Wing slot Extra]

It does what it said.

[Accessory Slot for Shoes]

It’s like the wing slot but just for shoes.

[Angler Shop]

I don’t want to go on a fishing trip through the whole world.

[Taller Trees]

More wood for fire and cinder.

[Better Extractinator]

I add this just because I could.

[Goblin expert reforge] (a made-up one)

The goblin tinker can now reforge armor and other items.

[Plentiful Ores]

I just don’t want to go on a grind.

This is for quality of life like many other mods.

[Daily Recipe] (another made-up one)

Add many new food crafting recipes.

[Hairstyles Unlock]

This is for quality of life just like the last one.

[Fargo best of both worlds]

I don’t want to make 2 worlds and to world-hop just for 1 material, it will not make the game more difficult or anything just two more evil and not just one.

And now comes the big one.

[Calamity mod] + [Calamity mod Music]

I did play it a bit, but I haven’t made it to hard mode, I just watch some YouTube videos of it but that’s it was a long time ago since I had played with this mod.

[The Real-Life mod]

I just stumbled on it in the recently added mod.

Although I didn’t say much in the description except the weird part about it there is a warning at the bottom about the world being real and other weird stuff probably it was written down for a bit of flavor text nothing much.

Once all the mod is enabled it went to the create player, I chose male as my player gender since I want it to be a boy. I picket the Trenchcoat style since that's the one I like most. I went to the hair color section and chose simple chocolate brown colored hair with a small ponytail, after which I chose beautiful chocolaty eyes, the skin tone I select was rather pale, once I was done choosing my physical appearance, now comes my clothes a black coat, a gray shirt, brown pans, and then dark brown shoes and all of that took 10 minutes till I found my character appealing enough. I chose my name to be Mercius it was something I came up with on the spot and then click on create.

With my character finished I started to create the world, I select the large world for more space since I like to build large stadiums and AFK farms and I don’t want to have them too close to each other and get in the way. The world’s difficulty is going to be Master mode even though I’m bad at fighting it will be more fun this way since I like good challenges then I chose the world name and went with Terraria. I am very bad at naming so I simply type in Terraria finding it ok since it is trivial what it’s called, once that was done I look over the world setting and found nothing out of place then I move my cursor and click on create, then everything went black.

I hope it's ok I didn't put much effort into the prolog

I did notice there is a lot of info dump in chapters 1 & 2 which was a mistake on my part, I think they may not be necessary to read for future chapters to understand, I will be writing a summary later down below on chapter one, once I come back from school for those who skim it or just didn't read it at all, ill try not to do the same mistake again in the future chapters.(I hope)

3