Chapter 3
64 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

Later, Han Yu came to Pan Feng's tent, and the system had shown Pan Feng's attributes to Han Yu.

Name: Pan Feng

Strength: 90 (red state, the actual Strength  value -40, currently in a weak state and hasn’t recovered)

Commander: 76

Intelligence: 40

Politics: 42

Charisma: 40

Affiliation: Jizhou Governor Han Fu

Position: General

Han Yu nodded secretly.

With a strength value of 90, he has already ranked among the first-class generals, which is enough to prove that Pan Feng deserves to be a Jizhou’s general.

It seems that Han Fu's confidence is not without reason!

Now, Pan Feng's strength value is in red, his strength value is -40, and he is in a weak state and has not recovered.

That is to say, Pan Feng's actual strength value is only 50, which is not even comparable to that of third-rate generals.

According to Han Yu's estimation, Xiliang general Hua Xiong should be almost a first-class general.

Under normal conditions, it is not a problem for Pan Feng to fight Hua Xiong.

However, whether Pan Feng can beat Hua Xiong depends on the variables on the battlefield!

Nonetheless, it is difficult for Pan Feng in such a weak state to win against the current Han Yu, let alone against Hua Xiong.

It is no wonder that the original Pan Feng was defeated by Hua Xiong in one round and became a laughingstock.

However, all this proves that Pan Feng is indeed an expert. Then there is only one possibility for Pan Feng's death.

That is to say, it was indeed a plot by Yuan Shao.

A first-class military general like Pan Feng is rare in this troubled world at the end of the Han Dynasty.

Han Yu naturally will not let Pan Feng make the same mistake again.

Let Pan Feng survive, but also increase his strength in the future!

Pan Feng was drinking with a group of soldiers at this time.

These people are soldiers of Jizhou, Han Fu's soldiers, and cavalries.

Seeing Han Yu's arrival, Pan Feng got up to greet him and said, "I greet the young master. Feng is flattered being visit by young master."

The other soldiers naturally followed and shouted: "We greet the young master!"

Pan Feng naturally knew Han Yu.

It is just that although Han Yu is Han Fu's eldest son, he usually studies scriptures and has nothing to do with the military.

Han Yu nodded and bowed back: "General Pan doesn't need to be too polite, General Pan is my Jizhou’s general, and my father of course will rely more on the general in the future!"

In Han Yu's view, Pan Feng's loyalty is not a problem.

It does make sense that there is a problem with Pan Feng's body.

Han Fu asked him to fight against Hua Xiong, but Pan Feng resolutely chose to fight even though he knew he was lost, which proved that he obeyed Han Fu's order.

"Young master is too polite!"

Pan Feng did not know Han Yu's intention, so he invited Han Yu to take a seat.

Han Yu asked, "General Pan, what are you doing?"

"To be honest we were just meeting the people of the leader Yuan who bring some food and drinks to reward our soldiers..."

Pan Feng rubbed his hands and said with a smile.

"What?" Han Yu was shocked: "Is this the wine and food sent by leader Yuan?"

A soldier next to Pan Feng stood up and said, "That is right, young master, is there a problem?"

Another soldier also said: "I’ll say that the Yuan alliance leader really values our General Pan enough, I heard that Alliance Leader Yuan only brought food and drinks only to our General Pan. I am afraid no one can compare to leader Yuan."

Done.

It really seems that Yuan Shao poisoned Pan Feng to death.

And Pan Feng and the others have eaten it all, so it's no wonder that Pan Feng is already in a weak state and hasn't recovered yet at this time.

Everything is clear now.

However, Han Yu couldn't say anything more!

Han Yu looked at Pan Feng and said softly, "General Pan, do you have time to speak for a moment?"

Pan Feng was a little puzzled but didn't refuse, so he nodded in agreement, dismissed everyone, and said:

"Okay everyone, we've had enough eat and drink for today, so let's stop here."

"Yes."

After the crowd dispersed, Pan Feng asked, “Does the young master have anything to discuss with me?”

Han Yu said, "To tell you the truth General Pan, I just went to see my father, and my father intends to let you fight Hua Xiong tomorrow..."

Hearing this, Pan Feng smiled happily: "I heard that Hua Xiong defeated Sun Jian, the fierce tiger in Jiangdong, I want to meet Hua Xiong to see if he lives up to his name?!"

As a general, no one doesn't want to have achievements, and their greatest desire is to go to war to kill the enemy.

Pan Feng who was a general from Jizhou was also no exception.

Han Yu said with a wry smile, "But I have already advised my father not to let General Pan fight."

The smile on Pan Feng's face persisted, and he said with some dissatisfaction: "Why young master? Could it be that the young master thinks that I am not Hua Xiong's opponent?"

"I naturally know General Pan's strength. But I don't want General Pan to fight the enemy, because it's a trap!”

Han Yu shook his head and explained.

"Trap from whom?"

Pan Feng was confused.

Han Yu pondered: "Yuan Shao's trap!"

"Alliance leader?"

Pan Feng was even more confused in his heart.

Han Yu nodded and said,

"This is a trap from the Yuan alliance leader. General Pan should also know that Yuan Benchu, as the Bohai prefect, has bought the loyalty of our people in Jizhou, and even the people around my father have been bribed and used by him. Yuan Benchu is dissatisfied with a small Commandery in the Bohai Sea, and my father is moderate and has no defense against Yuan Benchu.

This time, the Warlords of the eighteenth routes gathered, and Yuan Shao was elected as the leader of the alliance which make him even more powerful. After the war is over, Yuan Shao will surely be able to conquer my father. "

Pan Feng was shocked when he heard those words.

He was just a martial artist, how could he think of this, he just thought what Han Yu said was too hard to believe, and could not help asking:

"Does young master have any evidence for what you have said?"

“Yuan alliance leader took the initiative to ask my father to send his troops to battle. How could my father possibly get the first achievement? Otherwise, Yuan Shu definitely would not have cut off Sun Jian's food and grains and caused him to be defeated by Hua Xiong before."

Han Yu continued: “Yuan Benchu doesn't give food and wine to anyone else, only to General Pan. I'm afraid there must be something wrong with this food and drink! Does General Pan feel something?"

Pan Feng shook his head, but he kept coughing after moving twice.

He didn't take it seriously at first, but when he picked up his axe, he discovered that he couldn't use his arm at all.

Reluctantly he lifted the large axe, but he was already breaking out in cold sweat moving it, and he was easily out of breath.

His massive ax had killed many enemies with it, and this was the first time Pan Feng had trouble lifting his massive axe.

Han Yu saw it in his eyes and said, "As I thought. This food and drink have been poisoned, and General Pan has also been poisoned!"

Currently, Pan Feng had to believe this fact!

Thank you for reading!

2