Chapter 4
64 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Pan Feng put down the large axe, his face pale, and said, “If it weren't for the young master's warning, Feng would have already…! I didn't expect Yuan Shao to have such a vicious plan!"

Han Yu helped Pan Feng sit up and said, "Since General Pan already understands, if my father were to ask you to fight tomorrow, please don't be stubborn and still go fight, I will try to stop father as well.

Now that Yuan Shao is the leader of the alliance, it is not right for us to clash with him at this moment. General Pan just needs to recover now; we will take our revenge in the future.

General Pan has nothing to worry about, as the saying goes, if we keep the hills green, then we won't have to worry about running out of firewood. General Pan still has many opportunities to achieve more achievements in the future."

Pan Feng gasped, knowing that the current he was no match for Hua Xiong, stand up and say:

“Thank you, young master, if it weren't for young master then Feng would have lost! If the young master were to ask anything in the future, Feng would be more than happy to help out with whatever troubles the young master had!”

Han Yu nodded and said, "General Pan, don't worry, I will look for the general in the future. I will send someone to find a military doctor to cure the general. General Pan just needs to rest now."

"Thank you, young master!"

Han Yu was delighted after successfully persuading Pan Feng!

These trips not only find out how Pan Feng had been caught in a trap, but also prevent Pan Feng from fighting tomorrow, and half of the mission tasks have been successful.

Now I have to figure out a way to defeat Hu Xiong!

However, as a first-rate general, it is not easy to defeat Hua Xiong.

Seeing the generals of the three kingdoms, in terms of one-on-one battles, one who can defeat Hua Xiong must have at least the strength of a first-class general.

In addition, this kind of talent is not easy to find.

Actually not much, there are even fewer in the camp of the Allied Forces of the Eighteenth routes Warlords.

As far as Han Yu was concerned, Liu Bei's sworn brothers Guan Yu and Zhang Fei were both first-rate super generals, and it would be no problem for them to defeat Hua Xiong, as their existences were equivalent to that of ten thousand soldiers.

Nevertheless, Han Yu naturally couldn't ask Guan Yu and Zhang Fei to kill Hua Xiong!

As for the others, Lu Bu and Hua Xiong, the first generals of the Three Kingdoms, were from the same camp.

Yuan Shao's general, Wen Chou, should also be able to defeat Hua Xiong, but Wen Chou was not at Sishui Pass at the moment.

As for Xiahou Dun and Cao Ren, these subordinates of Cao Cao really couldn't beat Hua Xiong one on one.

It's not a lie that these cavalrymen from Xiliang are very famous all over the world!

Who else could his subordinates be able to beat Hua Xiong?

Han Yu thought quickly, thinking of a way to defeat Hua Xiong.

Suddenly, Han Yu had an insight.

I know!

Zhao Yun, Zhao Zilong!

Why did I forget about Zhao Zilong, the general who always gets victory?

As one of the five tiger generals, Zhao Yun was also a super-class existence in terms of strength, and defeating Hua Xiong was but a small matter for him.

Zhao Yun should still be under the command of Gongsun Zan, the prefect of Youbeiping, one of the Warlords of the eighteen routes here.

It's a pity that Zhao Yun is still young and hasn't appeared at the moment. Besides, Gongsun Zan, who was quite ignorant, naturally wouldn't recognize Zhao Yun.

The current Zhao Yun was just a minor commander in Gongsun Zan's army, leading only fifty people under his command.

It would be a waste if an extraordinary talent like Zhao Yun was not put to good use!

In fact, in history, Zhao Yun was also taken in by Liu Bei before he developed and became famous throughout the world.

However, although Liu Bei has the ability to know great people, he still seems to have not taken Zhao Yun.

As one of the generals of the Five Tigers, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and others have been taken, but Zhao Yun is still a minor commander.

Gongsun Zan still didn't know the current Zhao Yun and he wasn't well known either.

This gave Han Yu an extremely good opportunity to recruit Zhao Yun!

Han Yu decided that he would give Zhao Yun a chance to shine earlier in this life!

He must do everything in his power to recruit Zhao Yun to become his underling before others discover Zhao Yun's prowess.

If he could recruit Zhao Yun, Han Yu would also have more confidence in dominating the world in the future!

However, how could I recruit Zhao Yun?

Gongsun Zan's abilities are not weak, the elite cavalry in his hands is invincible, and he was once the greatest Warlord in the north in history.

If not for righteousness, Gongsun Zan would have defeated Yuan Shao.

It's a shame that Gongsun Zan was overbearing and arrogant, which resulted in him being defeated and ending up burning himself!

I heard that his elite cavalry is all made up of white horses. The white horse was so rare that there were only a few thousand in his cavalry.

If I send Gongsun Zan some fine white horses, perhaps I can exchange them with Zhao Yun instead.

...

The main camp of the Warlord's allied forces, in the tent of Gongsun Zan, Youbeiping prefect.

Gongsun Zan was discussing military affairs with his subordinates.

At this time, a soldier outside the tent came in and reported:

"Reporting, Han Yu, the young master of Jizhou Governor, Han Fu, has come and wishes to see the general!"

Gongsun Zan frowned and asked in confusion, "Han Yu? What is he doing here?"

Gongsun Zan did not have any impression of Han Yu.

Gongsun Zan was in Youzhou, and Han Fu was the Governor of Jizhou. Logically speaking, there shouldn't be any problems between the two. (You Province)

It's just that the Governor of Youzhou Liu Yu and himself, do not share the same understanding. One advocated the subjugation of foreign tribes by force, and according to him, advocated assimilation with foreign tribes instead. Hence, the two were extremely incompatible with one another.

The two of them stopped arguing for a while at this point.

Therefore, Gongsun Zan began to find a way out for himself. If he couldn't stay in Youzhou anymore, then his first choice would be getting Jizhou.

If it is said that the first person who plotted for Jizhou was Yuan Shao, then the second person is Gongsun Zan.

Hence Gongsun Zan didn't have any good feelings toward Han Fu

He couldn't imagine what Han Fu's son would want at this time.

However, everyone was now an ally of the same faction, and Gongsun Zan couldn't avert his face.

After thinking for a while, Gongsun Zan said in a deep voice, “Let him in!”

After Han Yu entered the tent, he was surprised to see Gongsun Zan.

As expected of a white horse general who could shake the Great Wall, he was indeed extraordinary in stature.

"Han Yu greets General Gongsun!"

Han Yu had come for Zhao Yun, therefore he was very well-behaved.

This made Gongsun Zan very pleased.

"Young Master Han, don't be so courteous. I wonder why Young Master Han came here?"

Gongsun Zan stepped forward to help Han Yu stand up and asked loudly.

Han Yu said in a loud voice, neither humble nor arrogant: "I heard that General Gongsun's elite cavalry from the Great Wall and Yu admire you very much, but Yu has never met the general personally before, so I came to see the general's gallantry today.

Yu also heard that white horses were extremely rare, and general Gongsun only had more than 3,000 horses. A few days ago, Yu found 20 fine horses, all white, and I came here to present them to General Gongsun."

After saying so, Han Yu led them outside.

Even though Gongsun Zan was confused, he still followed behind!

...

Thank you for reading!

3