Chapter 6
78 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Gongsun Zan turned his head and asked, "General Yan Gang is there a person called Zhao Yun among our white horse cavalry?"

General Yan Gang was one of the generals of the white horse cavalry, and he was deeply respected by Gongsun Zan.

Yan Gang heard the words, nodded, and replied:

"General, there is such a person. Zhao Yun joined the White Horse Cavalry last year, and now he is only the commander of the second team."

In the Han Dynasty, a single commander managed no more than 50 people.

Hearing that Zhao Yun was just a minor commander, Gongsun Zan was even less impressed, he smiled, and said to Han Yu: "Young master Han, I do have a man called Zhao Yun in the White Horse Cavalry, since the young master really wants him, it's not impossible to give it to the young master, but these horses..."

"General Gongsun, don't worry. Since General Gongsun is willing to let him go, how can I break my promise? Now, these horses belong to the General, and General Gongsun can do whatever he wants with these horses."

Han Yu said cheerfully.

After obtaining Zhao Yun, Han Yu could not contain his excitement.

Who is Zhao Yun? He was a fierce general of the Three Kingdoms second only to Lu Bu!

One of the five tiger generals in the future, a first-class super general!

It was a pity that Gongsun Zan could not recognize the great person before his eyes like Zhao Yun well.

I don't know, will Gongsun Zan vomit blood from anger when he learns about Zhao Yun's true strength later?

Even if he regretted it later, it would have been too late.

After all, by then, Zhao Yun would have already become Han Yu's underling!

"Someone, go and get Zhao Yun."

Gongsun Zan was overjoyed, and with a big wave of his hand, he immediately arranged for someone to call Zhao Yun.

After a while, a young general in white robes came over to the crowd.

The young general was only twenty years old, but already eight feet tall, with a broad and heavy face.

Especially when juxtaposed with the white horse cavalry, silver spears, silver armor, and white robes, he looked dashing.

Is this Zhao Yun?

Han Yu at the side immediately used the system to check Zhao Yun's attributes.

Name: Zhao Yun (Zilong)

Strength: 97

Commander: 92

Intelligence: 76

Politics: 65

Charisma: 30

Affiliation: Gongsun Zan, Prefect of Youbeiping

Position: Commander of the White Horse Cavalry

Looking at Zhao Yun's attributes, Han Yu silently nodded.

As expected of Zhao Yun, one of five tiger generals!

Super-class general, with also a first-class commander value!

Looking at this strength, I am afraid that few people in the entire Three Kingdoms can match him.

What's more, Zhao Yun has only debuted a year at this time, and he has no experience in battle, but he already has this kind of ability.

Over time, his abilities would be limitless!

In particular, Zhao Yun, as a military general, has good intelligence, which is even more commendable.

It could be said that Zhao Yun was a formidable talent that combined strength and intelligence.

If trained properly, he would definitely become Han Yu's right-hand man in the future.

Thinking of getting Zhao Yun, Han Yu was already very excited.

"Zhao Yun greets the general."

Zhao Yun took a step forward and bowed to Gongsun Zan.

This was the first time Zhao Yun had been called out by Gongsun Zan since he joined the white horse cavalry.

Zhao Yun, who is dedicated to contributing, is a little flattered.

At this time, he still did not know that the White Horse General Gongsun Zan had given himself to Han Yu.

Gongsun Zan's eyes lit up as he looked at Zhao Yun.

It is clear that Zhao Yun's image is different from ordinary people, and at first glance, it seems that he is not comparable to ordinary people.

Gongsun Zan was even thinking about canceling the transaction...

However, Gongsun Zan gave up the idea.

After all, he had already made a promise to Han Yu, and if he broke his promise, there would be nowhere to put his face.

What's more, Zhao Yun is just a small commander.

Gongsun Zan had never even heard of Zhao Yun before, so he thought he wasn't a very strong character.

Thinking about it like this, Gongsun Zan also felt that there was nothing inappropriate about this.

One person for twenty white horses, especially the unfamiliar Zhao Yun, no matter how he looked at it, it is a business that can generate profits without losing any losses.

Gongsun Zan liked hearing about it.

So Gongsun Zan said to Zhao Yun:

“Zhao Yun, this young master is Han Yu, the son of Jizhou Governor Han Fu. Just now, young master Han said that he has a fate with you and wants to recruit you under him. I have already agreed with young master Han.

From now on, you are no longer the commander of the White Horse Cavalry, but you will follow Young Master Han. After following young master Han, you must comply with all arrangements of young master Han, and remember not to disgrace our reputation as a former white horse cavalry."

Giving myself to Han Yu?

Zhao Yun was taken aback when he heard the words; his face was full of confusion.

Zhao Yun confirmed that he heard correctly, but he didn't quite understand Gongsun Zan's order.

In Zhao Yun's opinion, although Gongsun Zan has flaws, his ability to make waves outside the walls is incomparable to ordinary people.

This was also the reason why Zhao Yun gave up on going to Yuan Shao and joined Gongsun Zan instead.

Although he was only a minor commander under Gongsun Zan, Zhao Yun did not complain.

Because he believed that, he would shine in the future.

One day Gongsun Zan will be able to understand his strength and capability.

However, he had not yet had the chance to demonstrate his abilities, but Gongsun Zan instead gave himself to others.

Especially when the other party was a young man around the same age as him.

In Zhao Yun's view, Han Yu and Gongsun Zan were simply incomparable.

Not even Han Yu's father, the Governor of Jizhou Han Fu.

This did not mean that Zhao Yun was looking down on him.

Nevertheless, he was only mediocre, occupying Jizhou but achieving nothing.

Zhao Yun was flustered and felt a chill

He seemed to have no place in Gongsun Zan.

Thank you for reading!

1