Chap 1: Nazu’s Breakdown
420 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Give me the body, Nazu...!"
"Give us... the body..."
"Wake up...! Wake up!"

Trapped inside their own mind, Amari and Olivia slammed onto the invisible wall that was separating them from their third personality's ears. As they woke up early and saw the still body of theirs is refusing to regain full consciousness when Nazu was in charge. They scream their lungs out for Nazu to wake up, she did not hear any of them, though eventually she woke up.

"Ah... O... Ahh? Where am I- What... What happened- I'm... Amari- Olivia... Did you guys—"

She found herself near a bonfire in the middle of the dark night, with no one nor any city in sight; only forest stretched for infinities that she couldn't possibly look far enough.

"You two are mean... Why did you two— Go outside and leave the body to me... You know I don't know how to give it up!"

In fear and confusion, Nazu begin to sob uncontrollably, that was when...

ROAR

Suddenly, a giant aggressive creature approaches, it was a horse, but it has no face, only bones; spines and ribs growing out of its head and covering its only mouth. The bones extends so long like a part of its body, it drags on the ground and left tracks when the horse moves.

"Wah- Wahhah- No- No— I don't wan... I don't I don't wanna die- No- Huc... sob"

Without any strength to get up, she whimpers and cowers herself into a small ball.

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING BODY!" Amari got down to her knee and broke her voice, still trapped in the cage that is her own head. Maybe Olivia was right, they should have care about Nazu's ability.

Nothing happens, Nazu was still in control, she knows she had to go to sleep. But she could not, she pissed her pants when the rustling noises of the horse approaches. The pointy spine on its head; working as a horn was aiming to pierce the woman trepassing its grounds.

RAM

The young woman was dead...

"Are you okay, miss!?"

Or so she thought. Nazu opens her eyes to see a sword stabbed into the horse's belly, stopping it midway. There was a young man in iron armor and brown hair gritting his teeth, taking the sword out to stab it again. Then the horse collapsed dead.

Nazu was witnessing a knight of sort in old stories, and a blade that was used to kill, and blood pouring out.

"Weh...Ah- I'm sorry— I didn't do anything... Please- I don't, wah- hiccup"

The worst thing was, Nazu was witnessing another human being with her very own eyes.

Mental checklist:

Are they one of her personalities?❌
Are they a 2D (at least 2.5D) character?❌
On a small laptop/tablet screen?❌
Is she witnessing them in the comfort of her bedsheets?❌
Are they female?❌

Nazu dropped down unconscious in the ground right after that, foam on her lips. The strange man in armor was worried at first, but the woman opened her eyes shortly after, this time, it was not bright and innocent like she did just seconds ago.

Announcement
What do you think they will introduce themselves as? Leave your thoughts in the comments
6