Chap 5: Cornered and Afraid
238 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is going to be the writing style of the story from now on

"The fuck-" She looked at him surprised.

"Language, Lily." Leon answered, using the three's made-up names they told him.

Olivia started putting on her clothes and avoided, it was when she notices her head aches and ringing. Amari vouched to take over, only needing Olivia's permission.

Olivia blacked out, but Amari opened her eyes again.

"Oh I don't know what you're talking about. Let's not talk about that, am I clear?"

Amari don't want her other personalities, whom she called sisters to be in trouble, so she glares at Leon, Leon notices, he thinks that he knows what's going on.

"Huh... Let's pack up and go then. I believe you're new here, welcome to Great Faith." Leon let Amari sit in the tent while he went on and pack his stuff up.

"Why that name?" Amari asked, shutting the tent down.

"..." Leon paused a bit, taking out his handbook. "It was called Souldess, but soon got reestablished in the Age of Magic."

"The Age of Magic?" Amari confused.

"Here." Leon tossed to her the handbook.

It was the Adventure Guild handbook for adventurers. It was small, but Amari could not turn so fast to the last page, as if there's magic making the pages hidden and can be flip much more than the outside shows. She flips to the Age of Magic page.

They were in the fourth era of this world. The Age of Magic was one era ago. Back then, a lot of wars happened, so a lot of countries were gone, so was Souldess, the country they're standing at, now got claimed and called Great Faith. 

She turns more page, there was the horse Leon Daremoal killed earlier. 

"Look at this, Olivia." She whispers to her sister, who could see but could not communicate to her.

The horse was called Monstrous Horse, threat level, Normal. There was five levels of Threat, from Small to Normal, Large to Dangerous, then to Extreme.

Amari, not the one that usually reads. Let her whore personality who does; Olivia to take over the body and read again once they got on Leon's horse and sat right behind him. It was uncomfortable since they never went horseback riding before.

Olivia don't think this is a fake or a cosplay anymore, because there's too much detail in this book. History, creatures, countries, world maps were all so good.

They stayed quiet for the whole ride until they got to the nearest city. It was a really big one with water surrounding it fours and tall stone walls with a bridge leading from in and out.

The guard asks for name, Leon Daremoal said his full name, while Olivia just answered "Lily" being their made-up names with no lastname, the backstory they told are being orphaned.

Leon paid for an inn room and gave them some coins, shiny and golden to leave. Olivia didn't turn it down, she takes money from the one she suck off for all the time, or sometimes she would even have sex with those who would grind a game for Nazu.

It's just what she enjoys and there's no need for justification. It's her life.

Leon said he will be leaving now, good luck to them and head out.

Olivia and Amari both agree they was feeling a bit hungry, so they got the pouch of gold coins Leon gave them and got out.

But then suddenly, they feel a very intense headache, their body gives, they know was what happening so they turn into an alleyway... Nazu was waking up and she's gonna forcefully take the body.

voot

"Oh! What... What's happening? Where am I? Wha- I... This is not funny... Sis? I don't- I don't remember anything, why did you bring me here?"

They forgot to send Nazu a note when she wakes up.

She looked around the dark alleyway and put her hands covering herself in fear. That was when from behind her in a dark corner, a hand covered mouth, another two grab her hands to pull her, and she felt more hands on her soon...

2