02 – Ninja Believers?
1k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Seeing those three ninja-like people, Apollo followed behind them as he watched more closely.

Seeing that on the forehead protector of these people there was a symbol of a whirlpool, combined with the red hair and the explosive temper of these people, Apollo finally understood that he was in Uzushiogakure, better known as the Uzumaki village!

All those people with red hair were from the Uzumaki Clan!

'I'm in the ninja world!' Apollo was surprised and delighted!

Apollo was very surprised to find that he had entered the world of Naruto!

'Perhaps while I was being transmigrated, because I was thinking about the Ultimate Ninja Storm I wanted to play in my previous life, World Seed considered this as the world I wanted to connect to?' Apollo started making assumptions in his mind about this world and how he got here.

He knew the big problems this world had, he knew the big schemes this world had, but he also knew that the people in this world were very powerful!

If he could win over the ninjas of this world as his believers, with the knowledge he got from the University of the Gods, he knew that he could become a very powerful God!

"Although this is a dangerous world with great potential, I cannot rule out the dangers that exist here…" Apollo said to himself as he thought of Hiddan.

Hiddan is a very powerful anime character who is a believer in an evil god who has blessed him with immortality.

"As much as I am also a God, without concrete information about the God Jashin I cannot act in an unrestrained manner." Apollo thought as he continued to accompany the three ninjas to the biggest house in town.

This house was heavily guarded by other ninja, which showed the importance of who lived here.

After introducing themselves to the guards, the three ninjas went to the main hall and knelt down to the man who looked to be only 25 years old sitting on the central throne of that room.

"Patriarchs, Konoha delivered the message." One of the kneeling ninja said trying to hide his angry expression.

The patriarch reached out and took the letter, but asked the ninja as he opened the envelope. "What happened to make you lose your cool so much?"

The ninja took a deep breath and replied in an apologetic tone. "It's Konoha ninja, unlike the other times they treated us with courtesy and politeness, this time they didn't even look at us, as if they were dealing with beggars on the street just because we're asking for help…"

Hearing this, the patriarch slightly furrowed his brow, as he finished reading the letter the ninja handed him the mood in the hall became much heavier.

Sensing the patriarch's anger, even the three ninja who were also angry didn't dare to say anything and keep quiet.

"You can leave." The patriarch said without looking at the ninjas, just keeping his eyes closed.

Hearing this, the three got up and left after greeting the patriarch.

When there was no one else in the room, the patriarch finally opened his eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Who knew our Uzumaki family would be treated like this? First the Senju family was destroyed, now apparently the Uzumaki family will also be abandoned and destroyed by Konoha… What a bad choice you made Tobirama…"

Apollo, who was floating inside the room, also read the letter and managed to understand what moment in the world he was in.

Apparently the Second Ninja World War has just ended, and the other four great ninja villages have decided to team up to destroy Uzushiogakure.

Patriarch Uzumaki found this out through the spies he has inside the other villages, but despite finding this out and telling Konoha, in this letter the Third Hokage made a lot of apologies and denied helping Uzushiogakure in its time of trouble.

"When Konoha needed it we helped with all our might, thousands of members of the Uzumaki Clan died in that Konoha war, but now that we need help you don't want to send anyone? Haha." Patriarch Uzumaki was completely enraged.

His strength that was at the beginning of the Kage level burst causing the wooden floor and walls to begin to crack.

Looking out the window and seeing the family members laughing and having fun without knowing the danger they could be in, the Patriarch felt an enormous pain in his heart.

"If I were stronger…" He complained with his fists clenched tightly.

Apollo, who was watching, was very interested.

Countless concepts he learned at the University of Gods came to his mind, ways to turn people into believers, ways to keep people believers.

Most of the methods were very long term, mainly because it's hard to change a strong person's mind, even harder to make that strong person submit to an unknown God.

The most recommended way at the University of Gods is to indoctrinate people across generations, so within 100 years it is possible that you will get enough believers among the common people, so you can start to do more miracles and get even more believers.

But Apollo who studied Science and Theology in his previous life, in addition to being very active in forums where people discussed this subject, had some different ideas.

Beginning Gods like Apollo had a very limited amount of Divine power, so the miracles he could do were very limited.

But that wouldn't stop him from creating a big pie...

With this situation that was happening in Uzushiogakure, Apollo already started to plan a way to conquer these people and convert it into divine power much faster than anyone imagined!

 

Apollo didn't even realize that the confusion he felt upon coming to an unknown world and transmigrating into the body of an unknown god had been completely ignored by him as he started thinking about what he was going to do now that he had finally become a God.

53