04 – First Believer
976 6 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uzumaki Momo ran home while ignoring everyone who spoke to her on the way, in her little mind, the only important thing right now was the glowing stone she found in the forest.

The adults who greeted her were a little confused, but when they remembered that Momo was usually ignored by the other children, they couldn't help but shake their heads and sigh a little for this little girl.

Momo didn't know what the adults were thinking, and just ran to her little room at home and looked around again confirming that there was no one home.

After confirming that, Momo finally picked up the glowing stone and looked at it with a big smile on her face.

"What a beautiful pebble." Momo commented as she looked at this shiny pebble smiling.

Suddenly, Momo's eyes widened because she saw that this shiny stone melted and took the form of a golden ring with a shiny stone embedded in the tip.

Momo's parents are ninjas, so she has a little sense of some things, but her parents never told her about a shiny stone that could make such a beautiful ring.

This ring was so delicate and beautiful that Momo swore she had never seen such beautiful jewelry in her life.

A little overwhelmed by the beauty of this ring, Momo subconsciously placed the ring on the small ring finger of her right hand and magically, the ring that was once much larger than her finger, had now shrunk to a size that perfectly hugged her finger, without over tightening or getting loose.

Stretching out her hand and looking at this beautiful ring, Momo flashed a very cute smile as she ran to the mirror to see how beautiful she looked wearing this ring.

Momo's mother is quite vain, so she kept the mirror in her room next to the bedroom window, so that she could see herself and get ready with as much light as possible both during the day and at night.

But while Momo was looking in the mirror, when the sunlight touched Momo's ring, she noticed that the light in the ring was shining brighter than usual, until suddenly a ray of light came out of the ring and projected a screen in front of the eyes. her eyes.

Momo was only 4 years old and still couldn't read and write very proficiently, her parents were still teaching her the letters of the alphabet, but putting the letters together to form words was still a little too complicated for her.

But when she looked at those words on the screen, even without understanding how it worked, Momo was hearing a very magnetic voice saying what those words meant.

[Welcome to the Light Web!]

[The Light Web was developed by the God of Light so that mortals can learn divine knowledge while spreading mortal knowledge among themselves to one day achieve true peace.]

[To use Light Web…]

Momo couldn't read the words that were on the floating golden screen, but with the magical voice reading everything in her ear, even without understanding some things, she still managed to understand the basics and completed the tutorial after a few minutes.

The little head of a 4 year old child couldn't understand most of the benefits that the Light Web could provide to humans, but she managed to understand that there was a section called "Light's Library" where she could read educational and fun stories.

Of course, she didn't even pay attention to the word "Educational" and just got really excited when she heard that there were "Fun" things in this "Light's Library".

Using what she learned in the tutorial to navigate the Light Web, Momo quickly arrived at Light's Library and found a list of books she could read.

Since she couldn't read, she had to look at the words one at a time and hope that the voice in her head would read the words she looked at, but that in itself was a lot of fun for her.

She heard several book titles that fascinated her. "Sleeping Beauty", "Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs"… among many others.

Until she heard a title that left her quite confused.

"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."

Hearing the voice in her head say those words, Momo made the voice reread it a few more times until she was finally sure that it really was right.

She had never heard the words "Lion" and "Enchantress", so she controlled the screen with her mind and the voice in her head started reading these books to her.

Deeply engrossed in the story, Momo sat on her mother's bed, but when the ring lost contact with the sun, the bright light in the ring grew dimmer until the floating screen disappeared after a few minutes and the voice stopped reading. the story for her.

Momo got scared and stood in front of the mirror as she saw the ring glowing again and the screen appearing in front of her.

Looking at the corner of the screen, she saw a drawing of a small sun that was filling with golden light, when she came out from under the sun in front of the mirror and sat on the bed, the drawing of the small sun began to lose its light. which was stored there until when the light of that small sun ended, the floating screen disappeared and the voice stopped telling the story.

Even though she was 4 years old, Momo soon understood that if that drawing was glowing, she could still hear the voice reading the story whenever she wanted, so she stayed in the sun again for a few minutes until the little sun charged up, and ran off down the street. home while listening to the story and looking for a comfortable place to sit so the ring could get some sun.

Finally she saw that a sofa was near the window of her house. With an idea, Momo used the Uzumaki clan's superior strength and pushed the couch to the side, right up to the point of sunlight as she lay on it.

Momo lay down on the couch at her house and stared at the words on the screen while waiting for the voice to read what she was seeing.

The longer she listened to this story, the more excited she was to know what would happen next.

In the middle of the story she even had to take a break to open her bedroom wardrobe to see if she too had a portal to another world, but to her disappointment it was just an ordinary wardrobe.

Without her realizing it, an hour passed and a floating golden window appeared in front of her eyes, pausing her reading of the book she was so fascinated with.

Confused, Momo used the voice in her mind to read what was written in the message.

[Your 60 minutes of free use of Light Web has expired, to use it for another 60 minutes you can perform a prayer to the God of Light.]

Momo's little eyes were surprised, but soon she learned from the voice in her head what prayer was like and without worrying too much she followed the instructions on the screen, closed her eyes, intertwined her fingers and recited.

"Mighty God of Light, please enlighten my life and have mercy on me."

With that simple prayer that didn't last even 10 seconds, the message floating in front of Momo's book disappeared and she was able to go back to listening to the story of Narnia with a big smile on her face again.

Meanwhile, Apollo was floating invisibly on top of Momo's house as he looked down at her with golden eyes shining and a small smile on his mouth.

"Now yes, I can count as having my first believer in this world." He told himself quite excited as he saw that thin golden line that floated from Momo to his head during her prayer.

58