13 – Ninja Development
730 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that talking to Artemis was much more pleasant than he imagined, Apollo still talked to his sister for another 30 minutes before saying goodbye to her and going back to his room.

He had already gotten all the knowledge he needed.

The total of Divine Power he spent on knowledge was 60 Points, with 50 Points for knowledge of a God about Chakra, 8 Points for knowledge about war, politics and agriculture, while for other more basic knowledge that did not have much use practice in the vision of the gods, such as cooking, entertainment, Apollo just spent 2 Points and some topics and spent a few hours reading other knowledge that he wouldn't need to spend points to learn.

Despite having spent 60 God Power Points, Apollo who started the day with 92 Points, now had 152 Points.

That's because during the time he was in the library, his believers in the world of Naruto still provided him with a lot of God Points, which resulted in him even spending points, the balance was positive.

With the new knowledge in his mind, Apollo was confident that he could develop the Light Web even faster, not only the Light Web, but the knowledge he learned about War and Politics will also be very useful for the Uzumaki clan.

Using the method he learned at the University, Apollo locked his bedroom door, lay down in a comfortable position and felt his consciousness traveling through millions of stars once more, until he finally arrived at his destination.

The vision of this trip is wonderful. When Apollo heard the teachers describing this trip with so much praise, he sometimes thought it was an exaggeration, but seeing it with his own eyes, Apollo felt that they praised little.

As his last place in this world was on top of Aoki Satoru's house, Apollo took the opportunity to take a look.

Currently Satoru was sitting next to a window in the living room of his house with his hand catching the sun while keeping his eyes closed, as if he was resting.

After a few minutes, Apollo saw the ring glow, signaling that the battery was fully charged, which made Satoru surreptitiously leave near the window and sit in his room, which had the windows closed, completely dark.

If Apollo wasn't a God with God Power, even he wouldn't be able to see what was going on inside the room, but using a small fraction of God Power, Apollo saw that Satoru was reading another book he wrote about Chakra while refining Chakra himself. .

After absorbing another God's knowledge of Chakra into the University Orb, Apollo realized how shallow his knowledge of Chakra was and how many other ways Chakra could be used in mortals' lives to make things easier.

That was the difference between the knowledge that he only spent 10 God Power Points in Naruto's world and the knowledge of a God, rated by the Orb as being worth 50 God Power Points.

All of the Orb's knowledge at the University had an assessment based on the complexity of that knowledge and how long one would need to master that without Divine Power, and as that calculation was always very accurate, Apollo didn't even doubt that he was tricked into paying more dearly than he should in the knowledge he acquired.

Now that he understood Chakra much better, he intended to write more books about Chakra, but now more focused on specialties, like using Chakra for the fire attribute, or the water attribute, leaving the books Satoru was reading as just basic knowledge for beginning believers.

Of course, Apollo would not deliver these more advanced knowledge. As a good EA game player, Apollo knows how to extract money, or rather faith, from his believers. And since believers will only waste a little time praying, unlike him in the previous world who lost a lot of money, surely his strategy will be much more efficient in this world.

Sensing Satoru's strength, Apollo realized that in these 10 days he had been training diligently, having transformed the Genin-level Chakra he had previously into something close to Elite Genin level.

After 10 minutes Satoru left the dark room, as the ring's battery ran out, and sat down again by the sunny window.

He has been using this method for 10 days now, since unlike Momo's house in the Uzumaki family where everyone is related and won't be snooping around each other's houses, in Yugakure there are many spies from other villages, if someone with malicious intent peeks into the house of Satoru while he has the golden screen activated, probably his days of peace will end.

Seeing that Satoru was just repeating the process of letting the ring charge for 2 minutes in the sun, then staying 10 minutes in the fourth study, Apollo got a little bored and opened the Light Web interface as he flew towards Uzushiogakure to check on Momo and Mika after those 10 days.

Looking at Satoru's reading history, Apollo saw that he didn't even touch the entertainment books, only focusing on books about Chakra where he could improve his strength.

On the other hand, Momo and Mika didn't even look at the Chakra books, just focusing on entertainment books as they read all afternoon.

Momo and Mika's average screen time was 8 hours a day, but the two prayed every day 9 times each, to make sure they didn't have to pray again.

Satoru, who lives alone, had an average screen time of only 5 hours a day, not because he used it little, but because he had to turn off the screen several times during the day to let the ring charge. But on the other hand, the time he used was much wider than the two little girls, totaling 11 from the first time he used it in the day until the last time he used it, that is, he prayed 11 times a day.

Adding up their prayers, Apollo was receiving a constant average of 20 God Power Points daily, which would convert to 140 God Power weekly and approximately 600 God Power every month!

With this rate of gaining God Power, Apollo already imagined that he could make 6 rings in 30 days and was very excited, but thinking that if he made more rings every 5 days he would probably gain much more God power left him shocked.

"For me to promote my priesthood to 2 Stars I would need at least 10,000 God Power Points… considering I was going to earn 600 Points every month, I would need just over a year to reach that, but if I make more rings, I won't even have to wait a year and in a few months I can reach 2 Stars!"

Apollo was shocked, as his previous body's plan was to get enough Divine Power to advance the priesthood of Light to 2 Stars just 100 years from now.

------

Chapter 25 is already released on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

43