22 – Light Web 2.0
682 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lord Patriarch, are you sure about this?" An elder said with concern in his voice.

Shoichi was very calm, unlike the smile he had when dealing with little Momo, facing these elders he maintained the nobility of a Patriarch and responded.

"Our family is already doomed, it makes no sense to ignore the few opportunities that can save us.

For the last 7 days I have worn this ring and looked for different ways to help our family deal with the invasion that will come. Not only did I find books on the Art of War written by a wise general from another world, but I also found books on such original concepts about Chakra that if this can be applied, our family will have a gigantic evolution.

This small opportunity to save the family has already changed in my eyes, now this is our family's opportunity to get around this invasion and in the future to take revenge on these invaders!"

Hearing Uzumaki Shoichi's firm and confident tone, everyone in the room was shocked. They knew that the Uzumaki Clan would be invaded by at least 5 ninja villages, including 4 of the 5 big villages and maybe 1 or 2 smaller villages.

This situation caused these people to lose several years of their lives just consuming mental strength to think of a situation that they could save the family, but nothing was thought of.

Seeing the Patriarch's confidence, these people felt their blood boil and anticipation for a Light Ring grew.

Shoichi had already explained the Light Ring's functions to them, and today he showed and exemplified what he had said before, encouraging these people even more.

After what Shoichi said, the room fell silent, with people just looking at the remaining time for the delivery in silence.

Finally the hand changed from "1 second left!" to buy!".

Shoichi didn't hesitate and quickly clicked the buy button several times, but to his anxiety, after he clicked once a small clock appeared with a 3 second countdown, until he managed to click "Buy" again.

But when he intended to buy the third ring, the buy button turned gray and another message appeared on the screen.

[Product sold out, new shipment will arrive in: 14 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.]

Shoichi was shocked, he only managed to buy two rings… Since the advertisement said that a new shipment would arrive in 7 days, Shoichi thought that at least dozens of rings would come, but since he only bought 2 rings before he ran out, maybe not even 10 rings have become available.

But thinking back, now Shoichi had 3 rings in total, which was already pretty good.

The other people in the room were in awe as they watched the light absorb the money that was on the table and make two very exquisite rings appear on the spot.

"Lord Patriarch, whose rings are these?" an elder asked excitedly.

Shoichi looked at everyone present and replied. "The first ring will go to the Great Elder, as with his wisdom you will be able to make the most of this ring."

Saying that, Shoichi took one of the rings and handed it to the Grand Elder, one of the elderly people with white hair in the room.

Despite looking 70 years old, this elderly man was already 130 years old. His lifetime is long enough to overwhelm anyone with the experiences he's already had.

As the Uzumaki family has a lot of life force, it is normal for retired Jonin or Kage to pass 100 years of age.

The longest-lived person in their family was a former patriarch, who lived for 160 years. Although that number doesn't seem like much, but this man died in a war during the sengoku period, if he had a comfortable life, others would even believe that he could live to be 200 years old!

Receiving the exquisite ring, even the Grand Elder who changed his expression a few times in his life couldn't help but have a small smile on his face.

"The other ring will go to Uzumaki Akira, the Captain of the Anbu." Shoichi said as he moved towards the only young man in the room. "As a representative of the youth of the Uzumaki family, Akira will be able to give us a younger view of the Light Web, which can keep us updated on things we don't realize due to age, so we can have the vision of both extremes, the voice of experience and the curiosity of youth, allowing us to make the most of what it can provide."

Hearing Shoichi's explanation, even the elders who didn't receive the Light Ring felt that it made sense. In the future they may get a ring as well, but for now it's better to maximize the benefits for the family.

"But before anything else." Shoichi said before snapping his finger.

A ninja wearing an Anbu uniform and an Oni mask appeared kneeling in front of Shoichi.

"Ask Reiko's family if they got any rings. If they offer the ring, say we already got two rings and we don't need more, but if they got more than two rings, offer a million Ryo to buy any ring furthermore." Shoichi gave the order.

"Yes sir." the Anbu responded before disappearing with the Body Flicker technique.

"Now I'm going to explain to you how to operate the Light Web." Shoichi said with a serious expression.

Both the Grand Elder and Uzumaki Akira approached and waited for instructions.

"First, bathe the ring in sunlight and give a mental command for the golden window to appear in front of you." Shoichi explained and acted out, also making a golden window appear in front of him.

But to Shoichi's surprise, the window was different from what he remembered.

Even some images were engraved on the golden screen, leaving Shoichi extremely shocked.

Finally a new window appeared in front of him with a rather elegant sun symbol in the corner.

[Light Web Version 2.0!]

The Grand Elder and Uzumaki Akira looked at the screen that appeared in front of their eyes with big smiles, but they were confused to see that this was different from the window they saw of the Patriarch earlier.

But when they saw that the window in front of the Patriarch had also changed, they thought that this was a common thing and didn't care.

While they were relatively quiet, at Momo's house there were two little girls screaming in happiness.

 


Chapter 33 is already released on Patreon!

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

45