25 – Does Apollo feel that he exaggerated?
571 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As for the world he was in, Apollo was still a little confused about it.

Not about Naruto's world, but about the Divine World where he belonged.

From the memory of this body, Apollo understood that there were some Gods with names familiar to him, even some with personalities familiar to him, but there were many Gods unknown.

This could only mean that the Divine World was a place with similarities to what he knew of his previous life, but it would be better treated as an original world.

Although it was a huge coincidence that his sister was named Artemis, his father wasn't Zeus and neither was his mother Leto, so he could just consider that some coincidences happened, but treat it as a coincidence.

By the time 5 days had passed since Apollo sold the 4 Light Rings last time.

In those 5 days Apollo received 510 Divine Power Points, he thought that he would only receive 95 Points every day, but he forgot that now that Light Rings had become a public thing in Uzushiogakure, where users no longer needed to hide about it, he I was also getting it from other people.

Of course, the greatest amount of Divine Power came from Light Ring users, who had access to it 24 hours a day, while other people just looked at it out of curiosity for a short time, but very few used it for more than 60 minutes to need to do the same. first paid prayer.

This was something he initially set up, where the first 60 free minutes would only be counted with the time used, while after that the user would need to pray to use for another 60 minutes, but this time would pass even if the person did not use Light Web.

Although this caused him to lose a few points of God Power every day, Apollo didn't intend to change that, as he understood that it was better to have a little less initial gains while guaranteeing future gains rather than burning the initial bridges by scaring people. making them afraid to pray to an unknown God.

In those 5 days, not only did the Grand Elder become more vain with his family's attention, but his great-grandchildren began to tell their little friends at the ninja school about the stories they heard at home.

The other children knew that they were the great-grandsons of the village's Great Elder, second only to the Uzukage, so when they heard these stories they were already shocked and excited, and upon learning that the one who told these stories was the Great Elder, the children were even more excited, completely believing these stories to be true.

Even the teachers strained their ears to hear the stories the Grand Elder was telling the children in his family.

So, within days, the name of the God of Light began to spread throughout the ninja school.

Stories that the God of Light was the most beautiful God in the world, the god who took care of children, who did good, and various other beautiful adjectives, which even made Apollo a little embarrassed above the clouds watching this .

'Perhaps I overreacted a bit?' Apollo thought before shaking his head. As much as it was a little embarrassing to brag like that about things he didn't do, but he knew that this was the best way to expose his majesty without sounding like an evil god.

Unfortunately Momo and Mika weren't old enough to attend Uzushiogakure's ninja school yet, as if the other kids found out they also had Light Rings it would make them famous.

Shaking his head at this, Apollo decided to fly to Yugakure and check on Satoru and his mother.

In a few seconds Apollo traveled hundreds of kilometers and arrived where Satoru was, after sensing the location of his Light Ring, and saw that Satoru was currently on a mission.

As a Genin, Satoru had to do many missions throughout the month to pay his bills, as he didn't get paid that much for a mission, after all, he could only do Rank D and Rank C missions as a Genin, and considering that even missions Rank C only paid 50,000 ryo and took a few days, and after the mission he had to share the reward with the other two Genin teammates and the team's instructor, there was less than 10,000 ryo left for him, who as the team's instructor his was Special Jonin, he received 50%, leaving the other 50% for the three to share.

Using the 50,000 ryo to buy the Light Ring for his mother cost Satoru all of his savings, which made him even more dedicated to doing missions to get money again.

This mission they were doing was a C-Rank mission where they had to protect a caravan that was transporting money and supplies for a large network of bathhouses in the country.

Using Divine Power to scan Satoru, Apollo felt that he was almost reaching the power of a Chunin, which made Apollo smile happily.

Feeling around, Apollo noticed that there would be an ambush just ahead and apparently the leader of Satoru's team hadn't noticed this ambush yet.

'Maybe I should do something?' Apollo thought with his hand on his chin.

Initially, he didn't intend to get too involved with mortals, but when he saw that the second owner of Light Ring was about to suffer, he felt a little sorry.

Apollo racked his brains to think of a good way to engage in this without losing his majesty as God, and then an idea came to him.

Satoru was quite alert, but despite that, he was still wearing the golden ring on his finger, as he got used to it.

Of course, he didn't use the Light Web in front of anyone other than his mother, but having the ring on her finger became a custom. Even more so when discovering that it was possible to deactivate the glow, it just looked like a pretty ring, which didn't arouse anyone's doubts.

But at that moment, Satoru felt a slight change in the ring on his finger that surprised him.

----------

We are at the beginning of the month, the best time to join the Patreon!

Read up to 15 advanced chapters on Patreon! (2 Daily chapters released there!)

Patreon.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

30